• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {OOC} {Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
~Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse~
Originally created by: Bonechill

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse

Main Characters!​

~All the characters from the storyline brought to you by the members of KH:Apo!~
(If any have Open In The Open/Closed/Taken Section, They are up for grabs! Premade characters for you to have)

The Badest of the Bad, The Terrible Horriors, Yes the Evil Characters.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The fight for justice is never to far away from these guys! Yes its the Heros of our story!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Eh, These people dont know who they are or what to do, the darkness might infulence them or the
Light will, who will reach these characters first. Yep, the netural ones.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Main Characters Continued.

These characters are still unknown to use all. We dont know if they really fight for justice, or if they have a hidden agenda. Nor a battle plan, so they cant be used in fights. (Towards Other Characters)
NameClassBioUserOpen/Closed
Mei Belle ZoraHuman?A mysterious young woman that helped Timmy in his fight against Blue.
She fell through a dark corridor after the battle and hasn't been seen since
Eternal DreamClosed
MattHuman?A friend of Leyla's from the Islands. He hasn't been seen since his home was destroyed...Eternal DreamClosed
Toukan ArashiHuman?A boy from a world known as Rectorm, he was on his way to see if some of his friends from other worlds were okay, when he noticed a dark black fog, appearing over Machinecken Town, and he was taught as a keyblade weilder, to protect all worlds from darkness. So he went where he met Rain, and AcemagicEddClosed

[td]Arianne[/td]
[td]Human?[/td]
[td]A friend of Leyla's from the Islands. She hasn't been seen since her home was destroyed...[/td]
[td]Eternal Dream[/td]
[td]Closed[/td]
[/tr]
[td]Angel of Darkness[/td]
[td]Human?[/td]
[td]A young man with an easy, flirtatious personality, he vanished the night before he was suppose to take his Mark of Mastery. Since then, he's run into Mina, narrowing her search for the Angels down to two individuals. Who is he, and who's voice was it that awakened his power over the uncorrupted dark?[/td]
[td]Eternal Dream[/td]
[td]Closed[/td]
[/tr]
[/tr]
[td]Cuore[/td]
[td]Human?[/td]
[td]A Maend child, she is Rydia's daughter. She has a very close connection with Kitridge; and despite the distance, she was able to pick up on Kitridge being injured in her fight against Sononea and his allies. Neutral, assists Kitridge.[/td]
[td]Skitty Cat[/td]
[td]Closed[/td]
[/tr]

|Human?|||Closed

Rydia|Human?|One of the survivors of Mist, she is Edge's love interest and is like a mother-figure to Kitridge. A skilled summoner and black mage; she is quite caring toward all who needs her help. Neutral, although she leans more toward good.|Skitty Cat|Closed

Edge|Human??|King of Eblan and Kitridge's father; he had a vision of sorts and awoke from sleep. Concerned for her; Edge performed a long-standing ritual and lit a pillar candle, hoping that Kitridge would be able to avoid fatal injuries. He is very close and protective of her. Neutral, although like Cuore and Rydia; he leans toward good and assists Kitridge in anyway possible.|Skitty Cat|Closed

Shiki Abigail|Human?|Timmy and Aaron's best friend. Whereabouts unknown. Both hybrids want to find her but the paths they choose to walk are different.|Lunarmaster54|Closed
Mysterious pink haired girl|Human?|Her home was destroyed by Aaron but before he could kill her she defended herself with Timmy's keyblade
Midnight Roar. She is saved from his next attack by a figure in red and taken away to an unknown place|Lunarmaste54|Closed

Figure in red|Human??|A mysterious figure who seems to have ties with Aaron. Very powerful she stopped Aaron's attack on her and the pink haired girl with little effort. Took the girl somewhere to train.|Lunarmaster54|Closed

Ace |Human???|Not much known about Ace although we do knowhe runs the SKH hideout and stays particularly close to rain for and unknown reason. As the leader of sky he apparently has a power which is unknown as of now|magicEdd|Closed

Rain |human?|A little girl, but not much is known about her, she is a member of SKH, and as far as we can tell, she is completely nice, and curious... But she has tremendous strength... Also, she is able to apparently see things that others might not be able to, more descriptively, red fog around the heart, as seen when Timmy is in a coma.|magicEdd|Closed

Ceal|Hybrid?|Not much information can be found about Ceal, He was a scientist who experimented on the members of KETF, and made them what they are today. He also went down to Machinecken Town before Sononea, and he mysteriously disappeared. No one has seen him, or knows his location. Sononea has been looking for him since his arrival.|magicEdd|Closed

Toukan Arashi |Human?|A boy from a world known as Rectorm, he was on his way to see if some of his friends from other worlds were okay, when he noticed a dark black fog, appearing over Machinecken Town, and he was taught as a keyblade weilder, to protect all worlds from darkness. So he went where he met Rain, and Ace|magicEdd|Closed

The lost ones... The ones who have gone missing, the ones who their creator has left them behind...the ones who have died... We will not forget thee...

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Character Templates
~So wanting to join? Well then please use these templates!!!!~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {Chapter 2}

Rules!
~Whats a role play if it doesn't got them good old rules?~​

1. No bringing in characters from other shows/games/movies, unless approved by magicEdd,
Meaning, this is a KINGDOM HEARTS role play, not a power rangers role play, not a my little pony role-play.. So unless approved do not bring other characters in. This does not include making characters, but that's why I still go threw each character and approve if i see fit.

2. When making a character, use the template provided.
Meaning, go by the template, follow it, live it, breath it. Its a great way for organizing, what belong where.
*Nobody characters, other then the members of KETF are not allowed for the time being.
*Characters on the front page with "OPEN" next to it are up for grabs, you may use these characters after applying for them.
*When making characters, only make as many as you can manage. There is no limit.
*Npc's Do not control main Npc's unless you are given permission, also do not create any main Npc's unless given permission. Lesser Npc's like enemies your character will fight, or Npc's that will help with your character building are completely fine.

3. No fighting in the OOC/Signups Thread.
Meaning, If you have an issue, lets try to peacefully resolve it with in the walls of a private message. You may talk to any of the mod's if you have a problem. I cannot stress this rule enough, due to the fact that; allot of role-play's die due to the fact of fighting.

4. Due to the fact that this forum is open to all age's lets try to keep things at a PG-13 level
Meaning, I do not have a problem with Violence, Romance, Cursing, or anything that is relatable, just make sure your not over doing it. There are kids that read this.

5. No Power Playing, Godmodding
Meanings, Do not control other's characters unless you have permission to do so, and do not over give your character powers of the gods.

6. Grammar is a skill
Meaning, Please make sure you put your post threw a spell check.
*Also, Post must be 2 paragraphs long, at least. Each paragraph needs to have 2-3 sentences.

7. Reading is a skill
Meaning, Please try and read everyone's post. We post because we want other's to acknowledge our existence. So please try to read.
*Also, Just because you know something about a character in the role play, it doesn't mean your character knows about that other character.

8. Now the last rule is, in your first post to this thread please say "magicEdd, you are my supreme and powerful leader, and i shall follow you till the ends of the earth.. Only to kick you off a cliff when you get there." To let me know you have read all these rules.. Unless you can think of something better :D?

Meaning, This is to show me that you have read the rules, and understand them, if you break the rules, you also understand you will be put at risk for termination from the role play. Please follow the rules.

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Battle System's

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Character Types!​
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

~Reserved For Future Use~

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Roleplay it, thats pretty much the only way i can say you could get my approval, if you need info on his character theres the entire, roleplay.

Also a rule i shall be adding that i forgot to is:

Veterans can keep as many characters that magicEdd approves. Although New members of the role play are only allowed to start off with two. The reason for this is we need to see how well you will be doing in the roleplay; everyone in the role already has already earned the privilege

Edit: If you have anymore questions please post, ill be giving late responses.. but thats only cause now im being dragged off to zumba, lol... but ill have my good old phone

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

magicEdd, you are my supreme and powerful leader, and i shall follow you till the ends of the earth.. Only to kick you off a cliff when you get there. then I will laugh, take pictures and post them all over the internet so everyone can laugh with me

Me: Wait...that's not what it...

*kicked off stage*

Hybrid: WELCOME EVERYONE! TO KINGDOM HEARTS: THE APOCALYPSE! CHAPTER TWO!!!

*Studio audience cheers*

Although if you want to get techinical, this is the sign ups area of the roleplay. Its used for asking questions, posting templates, bitching about this or that, and *most of the time* funny, random skits with your characters!!! Oh and space puns. Lots of space puns and pop culture references"

Studio audience member number two: But no one likes space puuuuuahhhhh! *turned into a dusk, courtesy of Blue*

Blue: I've done that 3 times so far and I still love it!!

Me: *offstage* Haven't we already done this skit?

Excellent question Lunar. You see, we DID do this already, but we weren't supposed to. Because the thread wasn't meant to be posted in yet. That didn't stop one of our members from doing it anyway and messing everyone else up! So all of the posts were deleted so Magic could finish building the thread

Me: That makes sense

I heard he did the same thing yet again the very next day!!

Oh he did. But it was quickly dealt with. and now we can get back to business (after a word from our sponsors)

Reading. An important skill necessary for anyone to get anywhere in life. Learn how to read, follow the rules you learn from reading and live a happy and productive life.

The more you know

Welcome back to Hybrid tonight! Now that the page is officially open for business, feel free to make yourself a temp and join the family! It gets quite lively around these parts when we're not fighting, arguing, complaining, going on strike, waiting on people to post, or locking Bone out of the thread because he ate the last banana nut muffin

Me: *background* IT HAD MY NAME ON IT! THERE WAS A STICKY NOTE ATTACHED TO THE PLATE!! A STICKY NOTE!!!!

Also, when we do post our posts tend to be long, drawn out and amazing. Top class! Don't believe me? Then go check out anything posted by Eternal Dream ever. Or Skitty Cat. Or wait for Flower to join and post *i know your reading this* Or any scene i'm in for that matter.

*Females in the crowd wolf whistle after hearing the last part*

Aww your making me blush!

*laughter*

So join Kingdom hearts: The Apocalypse and get swept up in our world today!! That's all the time I have for right now, I need to go have some fun with Skitty Cat and water balloons *fun for me of course mwahahaha* so until next time, this is Timmy's as of right now unnamed hybrid signing out! Oh...and since its national Star wars day "may the force be with you!" though it won't save you...because i'm gonna getcha!

*Studio audience cheers and claps "I love how he says it all threateningly. Everyone knows such a comic relief character would never hurt anyone!" "Yeah that's right! Ready to go Granny?" ..... .......... .... "Granny?"*

Hybrid Tonight was filmed in front of a live studio audience

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

MagicEdd, you are my supreme and powerful leader, and I shall follow you till the ends of the earth.. Only to kick you off a cliff when you get there. Oh yeah, I will have a camera, popcorn and some cherry cola on hand to watch you fall. Wait, what about Bonechill? Doesn't he have a say...?

Kitridge: Oh, we can post now?

Razor: Really? *sets off a pack of fireworks* Get down everyone!

Aria: *watches mutely as it goes flying past Sononea and Masquerade's heads*

Rixue: May I recommend you run away?

Me: *looks up from her spot on the couch, groans, rolls over and tries to go back to sleep* May I say now that, even if he's slow on his posts sometimes; Mistearea is skilled enough to have more than two characters? Even if he was a meanie last summer. *throws a water balloon at his head; which has a decent sized rock in it*

Edge: Skitty promises to get her templates up soon; she just wants to double check a few things before she posts them.

Rydia and Cuore: *shakes heads; sighs and walks away*

Aria: *goes back to reading her book*

Mistearea

Fear the Mist

Somehow, I think that I just might have done it wrong. But oh well, not really concerned about using Red.

Anyways, my temp is finished and I have that RP intro. I hope that you meant that the intro could be from anything, because I seriously don't want to re-write that.

...But I will if I have to.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Dream sighs, a look of pure exasperation on her face. "Do I really need to say this?"

Leyla looks up from tending to her bandages, a similar expression as Dream's in her eyes. "Unfortunately, I'm afraid you do. Otherwise, it's gonna cause troubles with his ADHD and control issues."

"Oh, very well. MagicEdd, you are my supreme and powerful leader, and I shall follow you till the ends of the earth..."

A dark, honey smooth laugh echoes softly through the room, cutting Dream's words short. From a shadowed corner, a girl with pale skin and ebony hair steps forward, a look of sugared poison dancing in gleaming red eyes.

Leyla rolled her eyes, annoyed. "Great, here she comes. Here for some more "fun" with your boyfriend, Masquerade?"

Masquerade laughed again, the gleam never leaving her eyes. A flash of dark light winks through the room, then Sononea is there, hanging from his ankles; bound and gagged.

"Really now," Masquerade purred, gliding forward, "Did you expect me to say all of that nonsense? I thought you knew me, oh so much better, Sononea. Must you be reminded so soon, my dear?"

Leyla got up, a disgusted look on her face. "She's making me sick. Let's get out of here before she starts in on playtime."

Leyla and Dream leave the room to Sononea and Masquerade. Just before the door shuts behind them, Leyla hisses to Dream, "Just how the bloody blazes did you think her up?"

Dream shrugged. "I have no idea Leyla. I honestly have no idea..."

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

magicEdd: O_O how the F*** did you know I have ADHD! O_O STALKERRRRR!!! Control issues? Lol everyone knows that :D

Sononea -spits gag out of his mouth- "Hit me again Masqurade... hit me harder... it feels so good..."

Sonea: "AH My Innocence!!!!

-----------------

Note,

Welcome back, Skitty, Dream, Lunar. You have all been given permisssion to enter... the twilight zone...

Also, welcome new comer Mistearea, you have also been given permission to enter...

Also as soon as you enter in your temps ill go ahead and read over them, *add them if they havent to the character roster* and link them to your already made characters...also forgot to say one last thing

If you all have noticed, all the temps have been increased to having

2 abilities
and
5 skills.

For all veterans they have been increased as well.

For people who have earned new abilites to the rp this just means to add one more skill point and ability, YOU DO NOT LOSE YOUR EARNED SKILLS!

But also you get an extra point to put in either the skill or ability section so for regular people who were here in the rp before

You should have a total of

2 abilites
5 skills
+1 skill or ability, you tech gain 3 new points but 2 have already been set.

If anyone else has any questions please feel free to ask. :D

Awards

"magicEdd, you are my supreme and powerful leader, and I shall follow you till the ends of the earth… Only to kick you off a cliff when you get there."

~Synopsis~

Panfacag walks onto stage as music in the link above plays. Behind him is a screen that will depict what he's about to say.

"My name is Panfacag Garcia. I'm a member of the Story Crew, a mysterious organization whose mission I'm not allowed to say. I was sent down to Machinecken Town to "save the universe" from destruction so the darkness would not spread to other universes. My arrival mostly went without a hitch, but an encounter with Hybrids made it a disaster. During the fight, one of them unleashed a dark wave at me and before I knew it, most of my abilities have been sealed. A while after the attack, I met an 'agent' of the town's Defense Force, who offered me a position in their ranks, not to mention lodgings. The only abilities I had left after that attack were the spells Wall, Regen, Group Cura, and Triple Fire, and the ability Doubleflight.

"I was headed to meet Brykofos, the Defense Center President, when I found a black dude with an afro with soldiers pointing guns on him. This was Timmy Chance, a Hybrid Keyblade wielder. The fight he got himself into somehow had him end up blown out of the building and into the streets below. Just as more soldiers surrounded him, Timmy was defended by a white-haired girl wieldng two Keyblades. This was Kitridge Geraldine, also known as "Cutter". Seconds later, a red spaceship emerged from the sky and a young grey-haired man with a baby dragon jumped out from it and got himself involved as well. This was Nick Scyrio, and the little dragon was, as hard as it was to believe, Bahamut.

"Just as I decided to get involved myself, I saw two people walk in amongst the soldiers to confront Timmy and company. They were Gale Windsbow and Zack Lofus. I got mixed up into their meeting, and things did not go well. In the end, Nick took off in his ship with Timmy and Cutter, whereas I got acquainted with Zack and Gale. The next day, I decided to look for Timmy, having placed a tracker on Nick's ship the other day. Unfortunately, I ended up forgetting that Zack and Gale invited me to watch the parade that was happening on that day. Because of that, they ended up accompanying me.

"Eventually, we ran into Nick, Timmy, and Cutter again. And with them was another white-haired girl I will soon come to know as Leyla Terra. No thanks to Zack and Gale, we almost got into a fight with them, with Nick's dragon Bahamut enlarging itself, and Leyla showing off her divine armor and wings. However, a call on Zack's phone ended it before it can even begin; Heartless were attacking the parade. With that, he and Gale left. I soon followed after leaving a word with Nick's group. Unfortunately, I lost my way and had to backtrack. Fortunately, a blessing came to me in the form of an Emergency Capsule sent by my contact Siaowe Angeldoom. Thanks to that blessing, I was able to shoot bullets from my Keyblade, and have re-acquired my "Roulette" ability, although it's at present limited to 'Moon'.

Soon, I found Zack and Gale again, but the former left after hearing some kids scream. I joined Gale and we fought together, then encountered a group of warriors in suits of varying colors. However, Gale didn't trust them and struck. He then promptly fled and so did I. As it turns out, my Keyblade can now turn into a flying motorcycle. I managed to catch up to Gale and found him, an unconscious Zack, a woman, and three kids. I will eventually come to know the woman as Lindsey Asher, and the three kids as Toukan Arashi, Ace, and Rain. Zack had been possessed by a Heartless and has now become a Hybrid. She then levitated him, herself, and the kids into spheres and shot off. Naturally, we followed her, and it inadvertently led us to Nick's ship, where Lindsey waited.

She eventually 'offered' Zack to us and Gale quickly came to his side. I then saw her shortly leave with one of the kids and Nick. Zack eventually awoke, not just having new powers, but also almost completely possessed by the Heartless inside him (which was not the case with Timmy). As expected, he soon turned against us after we started getting suspicious. Zack struck down Gale and took us down a Dark Corridor into a two-story building for a short battle. We were quickly subdued and taken across another Dark Corridor, but judging from how he cursed right after, I think the real Zack is still fighting from the inside. I had no idea where we were taken, but we did catch sight of Timmy, Cutter, and Leyla. Suddenly, a dark wind spell consumed them and started to take us in. Using it, we managed to escape Zack's grasp. With it, we inadvertently reached Nick's ship, and safety.

"Now, with our tails between our legs, we drifted across the stars. There were very few worlds left, and now that number has further decreased with the fall of Machinecken. I do not know whether we can do it as a team, or if we'll be doing this in our own separate ways, but I swear I will do everything I can to succeed in my mission. I can't do this alone however, so now I'll have to try and play as the team's 'heart' and make sure we don't turn on one another. Hopefully, I won't be alone in this.

"The survival of the worlds depends on the Keyblades, and we wielders of them and our allies are their only hope. By Kingdom Hearts, we shall fight!"

The music stops and the screen turns off. From the corner emerges another person; a catgirl.

She had wide, green eyes, long, fine, straight purple hair worn in an unkempt style, tan skin, an hourglass figure, and purple fur with white stripes on her ears and tail, the latter of which is brush-like and carried with a curve. She wore a simple black sailor suit schoolgirl uniform, violet biker gloves, knee-high socks, and purple sturdy sneakers.

"I'm impressed there, Panfacag.", she said. "I think that Case Closed music fits you well."

"Thanks, Siaowe.", replied Panfacag. "You'll be entering soon, right?"

"I guess. As soon as I get my weapons, armor, and skills ready. Although I'll have to change myself if Magic doesn't like catgirls as much as he does ponies."

"Hey! That's taboo in here!"

"Sorry."

Color chart: (will update as new characters come)
Panfacag, Yellow KETF - yellow
Timmy, Kana - orange
*Timmy's dark half, Red KETF, Diamond - red
Gale - silver
Zack, Blue KETF (Zomie) - blue
Kitridge a.k.a. "Cutter", Brown KETF (Larxen), Rain - 8b0000
Nick - 4169e1
Leyla - gray
Siaowe (Panfacag's contact), Pink KETF - ffc0cb
White KETF (Illyx) - white
Lindsey - 696969
*[COLOR="#green"]Nimby[/COLOR] - green
[COLOR="#iceblue"]Toukan[/COLOR] - iceblue
Ace - lime
Clare (Clarimonda) - 00ffff

This list is for the interaction skits:
"KS" (me) - none
Hanon - 00bfff
Brendan - ffd800
Chiyo - yellow
Kiroku - blue
Unknown Voice - fab3d1
Bowen - gray
Clancy - 8b0000
Crystal - silver

Last edited:
Awards

If you all have noticed, all the temps have been increased to having

2 abilities
and
5 skills.

For all veterans they have been increased as well.

For people who have earned new abilites to the rp this just means to add one more skill point and ability, YOU DO NOT LOSE YOUR EARNED SKILLS!

But also you get an extra point to put in either the skill or ability section so for regular people who were here in the rp before

You should have a total of

2 abilites
5 skills
+1 skill or ability, you tech gain 3 new points but 2 have already been set.

If anyone else has any questions please feel free to ask. :D

About these added abilities, do these include the ones we earned midway in Chapter 1? Apologies for the double post.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

@keyblade seeker... really that was your entrance? Just a backstory.. .have you not learned nothing from reading the posts above? really?...

Also in this rp... i dont want to see your posts with majority of other peoples posts.. that means keep other peoples saying and actions to a min, we've already seen it once in the others posts, we dont need to see them again in yours...I want to see what your character does not the others..

But other then that as long as you accept my terms.. your approved.. also the catgirl is fine, but you better have a EXTREAMLY GOOD back story for her... if not she probably wont be approved... they have people in the forums that will help you build back story's so please use and abuse them :D

----------------------

Machinecken Town-
In all honesty, there was nothing really happening to Garfield. For the longest time he would just travel from place-to-place and fight when he needed to.
@Mistearea

Im still putting the story up on top with bonechills posts together, so this is not yourfault for not knowing..

But twilight town was destroyed, so was traverse... but that was your past, maybe your character left without knowing it was destroyed along with your friends, and wife... and her mother.. O_O omfg character building right there T_T omfg he will be heart broken T_T...

But other then that i loved your flash back... and past... omfg your past... that, excuse my language, fucken sucks... Does remind me of the hunger games for some odd reason though...

Also portals, because of the fact that your bio is full of darkness, im going to go ahead and allow you to touch your inner darkness to be able to open portals.. But please do remember, portals can only be open to places you have been to in the past, you cant open them to places you havent been to.

So he wasnt there when Machiken (i always get this name wrong but bone never holds it against me lmao! thanks bone!) Where was he at that time? (also we shall have a more better detailed story soon.. bone just threw somting together... cant count on some people -_- lol jk :D)
I need some more bio for that Mankien Town.

Present-
At the moment Garfield travels the worlds looking for a way to live a good life, just as he knew that Lia would want him to. He does this by tapping into the Darkness that resides in his heart and ripping open portals to where he wishes to go.

Oh... so she did die T_T omfg T_T your back story is just so much saddder now... T_T!!!
Just need you to make sure you include the back story of why he left Twilight, in the past, even if he nearly escaped its destruction.. You dont however have to include what happend or how she died... you can do that later in the actual rp, i just need as i said before a little more backstory.

Also the present is suppose to be how your character is getting to the new world, or what exactly is he doing now basically, becasue he needs to some how get to the new world

Kingdom of the Sun

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

About these added abilities, do these include the ones we earned midway in Chapter 1? Apologies for the double post.

No you add these new points on to the ones you already have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back