• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {Rp Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse

"Look, Timmy, while I appreciate the thought; I'm not about to run away. So, how about we save the pleasantries for later and just focus on getting out of this?"

Timmy smirked "Sounds good to me"

He glanced at his cousin and the trio leapt into battle. Timmy lost sight of his companions as he ducked under swords and spears, hopping over leg sweeps and lashed out at his foes with keyblade and thunder magic.

"They don't seem so tough now that there's a group"

Timmy backstepped, narrowly avoiding a swipe of someone's sword. He shot forwards, elbowing the offender in the collarbone and grinning as he heard something snap and the solider went down

"Too right, they are going down like flies!" Timmy said happily, he caught sight of Nick effortlessly defeating foe after foe and the girl (who's name Timmy didn't catch) seemed to be having little trouble as well. There was even a fourth person, who Timmy hadn't noticed until just now, brutally roasting a group of troops with what looked like a firga spell

"Hello Hybrid and Keyblader. You two are causing a problem, would you mind telling me why?"

Timmy froze as two boys entered the fray. One was speaking to them and the other was telling the troops to stand down. Timmy snorted and walked over towards the girl as a soilder fearfully backed away from her.

"Javelin"

Timmy flicked his wrist, sending a bolt of lightning magic at the man and knocking him to the ground as the bolt collided with his chest. You could never be too careful.

"I love the sound of bodies dropping in the morning"

"I didn't kill him you sadistic ass. Its just unlikely that he'll get up again" Timmy muttered as the girl spoke.

"I'm not sure about him," she motioned to Timmy before continuing in a cold voice, "But I was on an errand for my father; he wished for assistance; but after learning of theses officers actions I doubt he'd want it."

"Who ARE these jokers?" Timmy crossed his arms, still gripping the handle of midnight roar tightly in case of an assault.

"Gale and Zack. Officers, one is the son of that guy you were going to see. You should pay attention. I heard them introduce themselves and I was making an observation about my morning loves"

High ranking officers huh? Somehow Timmy doubted they'd be of much help to him now.

"....The name's Kitridge, although most people call me Cutter." the girl was saying. Timmy raised an eyebrow at the phrase, recalling unwanted memories of a darker time on earth. Times before Master Mandie and Aaron and Shiki.

"Ew you were one of THOSE kinds of kids? At EIGHT?"

"Shut it" Timmy muttered, making a mental note to never refer to his new friend (?) by the name 'Cutter'. He'd call her Kitridge.

"That's a mouthful"

Kit...No....Ridge?....no...maybe Kitty? Nahhh too girly.. maybe Skitty...

"She'll cut you"

Timmy rolled his eyes, he was terrible at nicknames. He'd stick to Kitridge for now. Speaking of, it was time to get back to the situation at hand. Zack and Gale were staring him down. He tried to recall what they had said earlier...

"They want to know why your attacking their officers or they'll attack you again"

Oh.

"They found out I was a hybrid and then assaulted me" Timmy shrugged simply "I just want to find my friend Shiki. Personally I don't think its too much to ask but if you attack me or my cousin or this girl who i'm still debating on what to refer to as so just assume she's my friend again then we'll just have to cut you all down. To be honest your not that tough looking...a cain that transforms into a sword? I've seen rattles more intimidating than that"

"Still surrounded you know"

"Yeah but they are mooks. Weak ones. We can handle this before the rain stops again"

Abhorsen

Nick had been in the thick of the battle the minute he had made himself ready. Bahamut was on his shoulder now because some jackass had tried to step on him while laughing manically. He had stopped laughing when Nick grabbed the top of his head and his bottom jaw in mid haha and ripped it sideways detaching his jaw from its respective area. He finished the guy off by shooting a fireball down the guys throat burning him alive from the inside. Nick didnt play when it came to battle, or when his loved ones were attacked (especially Bahamut, who is still a baby). Moving on, Nick blew a Firebreath at a group that was charging his way causing severe burns and the one in the front died. This was ridiculous, how many of these idiots had to die or nearly die to see that this was pointless.

Nick was breaking a guys arms who had tried to slash a sword at Bahamut. The sword had been caught, and the soldier paid a terrible price for attacking the innocent. Once finished Nick turned to Timmy and the Girl he was with to see if they were doing ok. He saw that they were in mid conversation with two guys, one had a cane. Nick had strayed a little distance from the center of the battle and he seemed to have missed the introductions.

"Oh well.. lets go see what they are talking about ok Bahamut"

Bahamut nodded in agreement as they walked that way only to notice a third person finishing off some troops with a alteration of Blizzard. Walking up beside Timmy, Nick heard the one with the cane/sword say,

Please answer our questions or Gale, my Officers and myself will have a right to attack you.

Nick laughed a little on the inside. It was four against two guys and a handful of soldiers that couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag. These guys better be able to back up that bark because Nick wasnt the forgiving type once he entered battle. If they picked a fight he wouldnt care if they died. It would be their own fault. Nick looked over at Timmy and waited for him to make his decision as to whether they would cooperate or not.

Awards
Part 2: To Be Involved

Back inside the building…

Panfacag made his choice. He was gonna get down there and get himself involved. He opened the window, and jumped off to a nearby rooftop. Nobody had noticed him as they were too busy with the Hybrid" and the ones helping him. Just before he began to fall too fast to survive, he used his Doubleflight ability, making an energy platform to jump off of. He made it to the rooftop he was going to and landed in a roll. He then ran over to where he can hear the four battle when the soldiers suddenly ceased attacking, stood down, and stepped back. The Hybrid and his companions stood wary. A man with short white hair and wearing a black jacket and blue shirt walked in. He was accompanied by another man garbed in black. His hair was black with three white highlights, his skin was fair and his eyes were dark blue. He also had a straight black cane in his person.

"Hello, Hybrid and Keyblader. You two are causing a problem. Would you mind telling me why?", said the white-haired man as Panfacag slowly made his way down through the fire exits on the building. "I am Gale, one of the highest Officers of the Defence Centre, although I am not classified as an Officer." He then gestured to the fair-skinned man in black next to him. "This is my friend Zack. He is the son of the Defence Center's leader Brykofos. He also wants to know what's going on."

Zack nodded and his cane morphed into a sword. "Please answer our questions, or Gale, my officers, and I will have a right to attack you."

Panfacag hurried down the fire escape, listening to the conversation the whole time. From what he managed to pick up, the girl was named Kitridge, but was nicknamed Cutter. And apparently, the Hybrid was looking for a friend of his named Shiki, whoever that was. Panfacag made it down to the street and stealthily made his way across the soldiers.

Finally, Panfacag made it to the 'scene', but stumbled a little too much and right into their view. Knowing they wouldn't just ignore him, he turned to Zack and said, "Oops. My bad. Apologies if I interrupted a delicate situation." Panfacag glanced at Cutter and her company, then straightened himself, turning towards Zack. "My name is Panfacag Garcia. I was planning to meet with your father Brykofos when I turned the hallway to see the "Hybrid". And just to be clear, I'm not in any way his acquaintance. My only involvement with him, if any, was as a close proximity witness of his attack on him. I didn't even get what was going on. Anyway, I was about to meet your father for orientation. May you introduce him to me after this…matter is settled?"

Color chart:

Gale
Zack

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

This was turning into quite a problem. For two examples Gale would give you the following, there were to other people with the Hybrid that neither Gale nor Zack had noticed and a man had just approached Zack and asked to see his delusional father. It was definately not the time to handle that guy when there were four people who would probably murder Gale and Zack if they did something wrong.

Zack eyed the Hybrid.
"This blade can kill you, so watch your mouth. Plus you are heavily out numbered, we have a Keyblader that will blast you through a wall if he sees fit, hundreds of Officers at our disposal and me. I'm the guy who can give out orders that are always fulfilled, my magic is terrible so I actually don't use it."
Gale knew that if Zack didn't stop talking he'd be on the ground in a matter of seconds.
"Ignore him," Gale said. "we apologise if the Officers attacked you, Hybrid, but quite literally, you are a Hybrid, they have orders to kill you on sight. I'm not quite sure about the other that were aiding you but you're classified as a threat." Then he turned to the one with the Keyblade and smirked. "You're father may still get assistance, just not from Zack because he commands the Officers and Defence force."
Gale sighed and stepped back, letting Zack talk.
"I'm sure we can solve all of you're problems, tomorrow is the day of the parade so the citizens should be distracted enough so we can all talk in private." He then turned to the man called Pancafang and smirked. "My fater is in a delusional state, you wouldn't get much from him if you tried. I can't get a lot out of him either, so I don't like your chances." He breathed in and stepped back to level with Gale.
"Now, if you follow us we can get you all rooms in the Centre and settle these problems tomorrow."

Lunarmaster54

Awards

"This blade can kill you, so watch your mouth. Plus you are heavily out numbered, we have a Keyblader that will blast you through a wall if he sees fit, hundreds of Officers at our disposal and me. I'm the guy who can give out orders that are always fulfilled, my magic is terrible so I actually don't use it"

"Kill him! Ohhhhh kill him! I wanna see it!"

Timmy glared daggers at him, eyes completely amber. Electricity cackled around his body as he stepped forwards. He didn't know if he was in control or if the hybrid had finally taken over but whatever the case may be anger coursed through his veins. He was sick of delays. Sick of soldiers. Sick of running. Sick of hybrids. He wanted his home. He wanted his master. He wanted his old life.
He wanted Shiki.

"Then lets find her. Lets kill everything that sees you as a 'threat' and turn this world upside down until we get a clue!"

The idea seemed like a good one.

The other one, Gale, spoke up.

"we apologise if the Officers attacked you, Hybrid, but quite literally, you are a Hybrid, they have orders to kill you on sight. I'm not quite sure about the other that were aiding you but you're classified as a threat."

Timmy felt a growl escape his lips as his grip on midnight roar tightened. Orders to attack on sight? He couldn't do anything at all if these bastards were just going to attack him when they saw him. How could he properly look for Shiki if everything that moves was just going to try and cut him down?

"Easy. You cut them before they can cut you"

The other one. Zack. He was speaking now. Timmy's vision blurred as negativity swirled through him.

Anger.

Angst.

Desperation.

"I'm sure we can solve all of you're problems, tomorrow is the day of the parade so the citizens should be distracted enough so we can all talk in private."

"They just called you a threat you know. Why are they suddenly trying to settle things peacefully? Because its a trap. They want to kill you. Your cousin. That girl, Kitridge. The other guy who came to fight. All of them. Anything that helps you is an enemy to them. Because of what you are"

Timmy shivered. Whisps of darkness rose up off of him as his breathing got heavier and heavier.

I shouldn't be doing this..

"Let it out"

I shouldn't be considering this...

"Kill them all before they all kill you"

Shiki...

"You can't find her if your dead"

The world sharpened. Timmy blinked, taking a deep breath as he looked around him.

Zack: "Now, if you follow us we can get you all rooms in the Centre and settle these problems tomorrow."

They wanted to lead him into a trap. To his death. They wanted to keep him away from the life he wanted to live.

His keyblade had changed, it looked so different now. But the colors were the same. Still black and Dark yellow.

Timmy raised his left arm, a black ball of fire shooting out of the palm of his hand and into the crowd of unsuspecting troops. They're screams of pain as the flames ate at them soothed Timmy's swirling emotions.

He knew what to do.

"That's right. Kill them..."

"....before they kill me" Did his voice sound different? It was like the hybrid and himself were speaking in unison.

Timmy looked at Zack and Gale and raised symbol of guilt, pointing it at them. Black static raced around him.

"No. We settle this now. THUNDAGA!!!!"

He spun around and swung his keyblade, sending a burst of black lighting bolts at the troops and frying them. They stood no chance.

Timmy chuckled as he turned his head to look at Gale and Zack, lifting his free hand and beckoning them forwards.

"I knew you had it in you. Partner"

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

~- Danger Zone -~

She listened to Timmy's explanations; she smiled and nodded in acknowledgement. "We're friends, despite just recently meeting. As for Nick, I'm not quite sure." Motioning to the aforementioned man, Kitridge eyed both Gale and Zack with the utmost caution; her eyes snapped to the boy that stumbled into the circle. She tensed and shifted her position, trying to figure out if it'd be better to run or stay here.

Watching Timmy, she decided that he was pretty good; maybe even trustworthy for her to talk to him about Poison Sadist...just maybe. Giving herself a mental shake, Cutter returned her attention to Zack, listening as Gale said, "You're father may still get assistance, just not from Zack because he commands the Officers and Defense Force."

Nodding in response, Kitridge took a deep breath to calm herself. She was more than a little surprised when Timmy's voice changed, winning against the urge to recoil; she looked at her "friends" and nodded in silent agreement of something. "Curaja!" She said, healing her allies’ injuries she looked at Zack; judging just what to do in regards to him.

Kitridge danced out of the way of a bolt of lightning, listening to the soldiers screams. "Timmy!" She squeaked, frightened by what he'd just done; yet somewhere deep down; she was giddy with joy. Looking at Zack again, Cutter smiled a strange smile, blinking she said softly, "I suggest we find a compromise, before things go anymore high-wire."

Awards
Part 3: Matters Go Wild

Panfacag seemed to be ignored for the moment (understandable concerning the current situation) as Zack then turned to the "Hybrid".

"This blade can kill you, so watch your mouth.", he said. "Plus, you are heavily outnumbered. We have a Keyblader that will blast you through a wall if he sees fit, hundreds of officers at our disposal, and me. I'm the guy who can give out orders that are always fulfilled. My magic is terrible so I actually don't use it."

This conversation was getting interesting. What will Cutter do? What will Timmy do? Will his decision be influenced by the other self within him? What of the man with the little dragon? Or that other guy he couldn't remember well.

"I'm sure we can solve all of you're problems. Tomorrow is the day of the parade so the citizens should be distracted enough so we can all talk in private." He then turned Panfacag and smirked. "My father is in a delusional state, you wouldn't get much from him if you tried. I can't get a lot out of him either, so I don't like your chances." He breathed in and stepped back to level with Gale. "Now, if you follow us, we can get you all rooms in the Centre and settle these problems tomorrow."

Suddenly, the Hybrid raised his left arm, a black ball of fire shooting out of the palm of his hand and into the crowd of unsuspecting troops. Their screams of pain as the flames ate at them was terrifying for someone not accustomed to magical battles. Panfacag wasn't one of these as he felt tense and summoned his Keyblade, the Solstice Slayer. He then took out his shield from his bag and held it in his right hand, being a left-handed fighter.

"That's right. Kill them...", he heard the Hybrid's 'voice within' say. "....before they kill me." Did his voice sound different? It was like the two consciousnesses inside the Hybrid were speaking in unison. He then looked at Zack and Gale and raised his Keyblade, pointing it at them. Black static raced around his body. "No. We settle this now. THUNDAGA!!!!" (2)

He spun around and swung his keyblade, sending a burst of black lighting bolts at the troops and frying them. However, Panfacag cast Wall, creating a barrier of protection that reduced the damage he and any soldiers near him took. Thanks to his shield, the damage he took from the Thundaga was reduced even further. The other soldiers around him however, weren't as lucky. They'd still live, but they'll need to be taken to a hospital afterwards.

The Hybrid chuckled as he turned his head to look at Gale and Zack, lifting his free hand and beckoning them.

"Timmy!", Cutter squeaked as she turned to the Hybrid in fright of what he had just done.

So the Hybrid's name is Timmy., Panfacag thought.

Looking at Zack again, Cutter smiled a strange smile. Blinking, she said softly, "I suggest we find a compromise, before things go anymore high-wire."

Panfacag considered the situation at hand. Okay. Looks like Timmy's gone mad. Maybe if I subdue him, I can get a position in the Defense Force, but considering my last blow with a Hybrid… Then again, he's got a Keyblade, and they are the only thing that can stop the Heartless. And he looked so unsure, like he's resisting or something. Panfacag let out a sigh. What would Kairi (1) suggest I do in a time like this? Oh, screw it! Timmy's causing trouble and he has to be stopped before he hurts himself and everyone around here! Gathering his courage, Panfacag uncharacteristically rushed at the Hybrid.

"IRASSHAIMASE!", (3) he yelled at the top of his lungs as he aimed his Keyblade forward and cast Triple Fire, launching three fireballs at Timmy out of the Keyblade's gun barrel.

(1) Unrelated to KH!Kairi. May be brought up just like Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 brings up Keith.

(2) I'll use Timmy's color even if the two speak as one.

(3) In Japanese, it means "Come get served!"

Color chart:

Kitridge a.k.a. "Cutter"

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Standing beside Timmy was a kinda bad idea. It seemed he had a nasty Hybrid problem. Lightning began to swirl around him more and more as the two guys in front of them talked.

Nick looked at Timmy

At the two guys

Back to Timmy

The two guys

Timmy

Guys

Cu.. (my god he needed to pay better attention) had cast Curaja and healed them. then Timmy got a nasty gleam in his eyes.. This was gonna end... Timmy laid a vicious fireball then a nasty lightning attack into some soldiers. This needed to be stopped.

It was then that the girl Kitr.. Cut.. something spoke up, "I suggest we find a compromise, before things go anymore high-wire."

Nick looked over at the two morons that decided to corner a Hybrid.. He needed leverage a way to divide Timmy and the guys with diarrhea of the mouth over there. Jumping forward Nick shot his best version of Firebreath in a triangle around them to divided them and thankfully diffused three fireballs shot by the new guy before they could hit Timmy. He then turned to Timmy flames burning in his eyes. Nick was pissed. It was one thing to defend yourself, but the senseless killing when the men he attacked were told to stand down. THAT was NOT ok. Pulling his fist back Nick punched Timmy square in the jaw picking him up off his feet and sending him sliding across the ground. Turning back to the guys with the soldiers, Nick had seen and heard enough.

" I highly suggest that you leave right now, he may lose control if you remain here. If you choose to stay, I care little of your boasted numbers or dinky swords. You will die like the rest. I will not lose him to the Hybrid because you cant take a hint. Take your damn army and go I will take care of him. Kit.. Cutter was it.. you can come with me. You back there, Mr fire happy. Back off!"

With that Nick cast Mighty Guard on the party. Nick scooped up Timmy who was rubbing his sore chin and looking dizzy. He then called his ship back and threw Timmy inside (literally) Nick then grabbed Cutters hand attempting to pull her inside while they still had a chance to escape.

"Lets go Cutter, this may be our only chance"

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards

"Timmy!!"

A girl's voice. Fright. What was she frightened of?

He felt the air pulse with magic and he looked around, amber eyes blank as three fire balls shot at him.

"As if"

Timmy agreed. Such a spell would never harm him. He was the way he was supposed to be now.

But before the spell could hit another spell collided with it and cancelled it out. Timmy looked around to see a man with a little dragon on his shoulder glaring daggers at him. Who..who was this man? Why was his heart clenching with disappointment because of this glare? Did he care?

"No. You don't. That man...means nothing to you"

"But....but he seems..so important..."

"Can't you see the anger in his eyes? He wants to stop you"

Timmy wouldn't let anyone stop him. Finding his friends...that was what was most important to him. Even if he lost his mind..his humanity in the proce...

Something slammed against his jaw and time slowed down to a crawl. Timmy's eyes widened as he felt his feet lift off of the pavement. Spots flashed before his eyes as symbol of guilt slipped out of his hands and hit the ground with a clatter, vanishing in a flash of light. Timmy slid across the ground and laid there, dazed.

"Pull yourself together Timmy"

Nick. That was Nick's voice. His cousin.

"Traitor! He betrayed you!"

Timmy winced and got to his feet, holding his stinging jaw, blood dribbling down his jaw. His mind wasn't a jumble anymore. His eyes were brown again.

"That bastard. I was so CLOSE"

Timmy wiped his jaw "Shut. the. hell. up"

Nick, his cousin...why did he forget his cousin? and Kitridge?, looked over at Gale and Zack

"I highly suggest that you leave right now, he may lose control if you remain here. If you choose to stay, I care little of your boasted numbers or dinky swords. You will die like the rest. I will not lose him to the Hybrid because you cant take a hint. Take your damn army and go I will take care of him. Kit.. Cutter was it.. you can come with me. You back there, Mr fire happy. Back off!"

Timmy, still holding his jaw, stared at the ground. One slip up and he had murdered all of those troops. He'd forgotten Nick. Nick!
"Maybe the darkness inside me...is more powerful than I thought" Timmy whispered

"And I would have gotten away with it too. If it wasn't for those meddling kids and that stupid dragon"

Timmy hissed, disgusted as he felt foreign magic settle around him, protection magic. Nick's work. He felt someone scoop him up and hurl him into something, what looked like a docking bay. Timmy sat up ("owww") and stumbled outwards to see Nick grab Kitridge's hand

"Lets go Cutter, this may be our only chance" he was saying.

Timmy backed away, sitting down and sliding down the wall as he waited for his comrades...possibly ex comrades...to arrive.

"Your not going to be all mopey and guilty and emo now are you?"

Timmy growled, shaking his head "Keep QUIET!" he held the sides of his head, a throbbing headache coming on "Just don't say anything until I get rid of you damn it"

"I've told you kid. Your not getting rid of me. and now...now you know just how easily I can slip into your throughts and your mind...."

Timmy shook his head, gritting his teeth as he felt a precense press him, it was hard to breathe. His limbs weren't moving. He couldn't get up!

"and your heart"

The pressure vanished and Timmy relaxed, slumped against the wall, gasping for breath.

Trying to ignore the cackling bouncing around inside of his skull.

Awards
Part 4: A Bad First Impression

Panfacag's attack was intercepted by a wall of fire from the man with the dragon that separated Timmy from Gale and Zack. This…"dragon tamer" seemed to glare daggers at the Hybrid, pulled his fist back, and punched him square in the jaw, picking him up off his feet and sending him sliding across the ground. The "dragon tamer" then turned to everyone surrounding them, Panfacag included, who stopped in his tracks after the intercept.

Nick then proceeded to tell the soldiers to leave and that he doesn't care if they die for not listening. He then turned to Kitridge and said, "Kit.. Cutter was it… you can come with me." He then turned to Panfacag. "You back there, Mr. Fire Happy. Back off!"

Panfacag was taken aback. Mr. Fire Happy? How dare he call him that?! If he should be given any nicknames, it's "Hat Guy"! Then again, considering his first 'impression', it's quite understandable why he would call him that.

Just then, the "dragon tamer" cast a spell Panfacag knew was Mighty Guard on the party. Mighty Guard bestows its caster and their allies resistance to physical and magical attacks as well as sometimes enhancing speed and all other "status buffs". The "dragon tamer" then scooped up Timmy, who was rubbing his sore chin and looking dizzy. He then seemed to call for his ship back, which had taken off after he jumped off to join the battle. As it approached them, the "dragon tamer" threw Timmy inside (literally), then grabbed Cutter's hand, trying to pull her inside.

Before he could do that, Panfacag came to his senses. What an idiot he was! "Wait!", he called to the "dragon tamer". "You with the dragon! I'm sorry for attacking Timmy, but he just killed innocent soldiers out there. Also, I knew my attack wouldn't kill him. If anything, since you seem to know the Hybrid—as Gale and Zack call him—could you tell me what's going on with him?"

Color chart:

Nick

Last edited:

1Gannon1

"Mr. Fire-Happy, back-off" Jef heard as the ones he had been defending climbed on to a ship of some sort. Not that he cared much, his job was basically done here, the boy was safe (although he HAD lost control to his hybrid, so that might not be such a good thing) and the guards were leaving him alone. But then he still felt uneasy, what if he had been wrong about how strong the boy's light was? What if they really did deserve to die? Either way, a non-hostile hybrid could help them learn far more about the hybrids that anything else. So, feigning walking away, Jef clung to the sides of the ship in secret, on an area where the driver had no view. Then he set his keyblade on it and used a modification of firaga to weld it on, keeping the keyblade firmly attached and giving Jef a better handhold. He sure hoped this wasn't some kind of ship that would go into space or above the clouds, because he generally didn't like having to directly break into a ship.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards

~- Shadows -~

Kitridge stood her ground; anger swirling around her mind; after all how stupid can people be. She barely noticed that the corner of her vision was darkening, putting her even more on edge and ready to fight. Jumping away from someone; her eyes found a young girl, one that seemed so familiar yet not. Before she could focus too much on them, Nick struck Timmy to knock him out of it. Snapping back to attention, she listened as Nick ground out his warning. She felt shock as he said she could go with them.

A smile spread across her face as a pang of homesickness hit her. Dismissing it, she made her face go impassive as Nick threw Timmy into the airship. Kitridge looked around quickly, relieved to see that the hatchling was okay. Exhaling, she felt someone grab her hand; a curse on her tongue she glared at the person only to release it was Nick. Blushing in embarrassment, Kitridge let him pull her inside the airship.

Pulling her hand free, she hesitantly walked over to Timmy, not quite sure if he was feeling up to it; yet at the same time it seemed like he could really use a friend right there. Watching him, she asked softly, "Are you okay?" Cutter instantly scolded herself mentally, shaking her head she added just as soft, "You can call me Kit if you like; the same thing goes for you Nick."

Last edited:

Abhorsen

"You with the dragon! I'm sorry for attacking Timmy, but he just killed innocent soldiers out there. Also, I knew my attack wouldn't kill him. If anything, since you seem to know the Hybrid—as Gale and Zack call him—could you tell me what's going on with him?" said Mr Fire Happy as Nick pulled Cutter inside his ship.

Yelling back Nick said, " I am not entirely sure since this is my first time in years seeing Timmy. I will take care of it. I am not angry with you I understand your reasoning, I just have to go now."

Once inside and the bay doors were tightly closed with no one aboard Nick walked over to timmy and Cutter who was informing them that we could call her Kit. 'Just when I got that other name down she changed it' thought Nick as he smiled and agreed.

"Alright, I am getting to the cockpit and taking us to orbit where we will be safe and able to sort this out. Ready Bahamut? You guys can stay here if you like and when you are ready follow the white markers to the cockpit. This ship is pretty huge so please dont get lost. The blue markers are to sleeping areas, the yellow are showers, the orange are to kitchen, and the black is to the bay I use for training. Please be careful."

With that said Nick was off to the cockpit and in about a minute they were lifting off and on their way back to orbit Machineken Town. As they reached the stratosphere an alarm went off announcing life detected on the exterior of the ship. Nick slowed the ship some and pulled up a holoframe showing the hitchhiker. It was a young man Nick vaguely remembered at the previous fight. turning on the loud speakers outside that transmitted back and forth Nick spoke to the stowaway.

" I am not stopping, jump off and use a fire spell to slow your fall like afterburners. If you refuse I dont care you will just die from stupidity. If you try and break in I have a barely stable Hybrid on board as well as a girl that calls herself Cutter, as well as myself. You WILL DIE, no matter your skill. That is your first and last warning."

Nick closed the screen and resumed acceleration until he was back in Machineken Towns orbit. Nick then set the ships settings back to Satellite (this makes the ship float in the Towns orbit and adjusts itself to stay there with rocket engines) and turned on the electrically charged shield 'hope that guy isnt there anymore or he is now barbecued'. Once finished Nick scooped up Bahamut and put him back on his shoulder and waled back towards where he had left Cutt.. Kit and Timmy.

Awards
Part 5: The Gum Tracker

Yelling back, the "dragon tamer" said, "I am not entirely sure since this is my first time in years seeing Timmy. I will take care of it. I am not angry with you. I understand your reasoning. I just have to go now."

As he took Cutter inside the ship, the bay doors of the ship closed. Then, the ship began to ascend to space, but not before Panfacag saw a stowaway hanging onto the side of the ship. It was that mid-length black hair, blue-eyed dude who joined the battle.

What the hell is he thinking?, he thought to himself as he took out what looked like a chunk of chewed bubblegum from his bag. While not as spacious as his now sealed haversack, it was still a bag of holding that can carry more stuff than it looks like it can hold.

Before the ship escaped his reach, he hurled the "bubblegum" and it stuck to the ship. Even if the ship would go to space, this "bubblegum" had special properties that render it resistant to plenty of elements except for human saliva. However, it wasn't the bubblegum that mattered (although he could imagine the looks on the "dragon tamer"'s face when he sees it. Hilarious), but what came with it.

Inside the "bubblegum" was a special substance that will imbue itself into the ship's paint job and mark it like a tracker. It would replace the color painted in the ship and take its place in a very inconspicuous way. The only way it can be removed was if the ship was given a new paint job, and Panfacag doubted that the "dragon tamer" will be painting the ship while in space.

He then turned back to the soldiers (who just stood there), then back to Gale and Zack. If Zack's father was really delusional, perhaps he should ask Gale. He decided to walk towards the two and made a salute. Even though he didn't really get involved much, making his move ridiculous, he wanted to prove that he wanted to be part of the Defense Force.

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

The city still bright and full of life, people passing by as if the worlds werent ending or somthing? But two kids were runn-- well should i say one kid a little girl was running, well the second person behind was getting dragged, a young boy with spiky blue hair wearing a mask. When they stopped and started talking, when the little girls eyes started to tear up at the mention of her parents.

"well... well... you see... u..."
She started to cry "Wah!! cough WAh!!!!"

Toukan started to get a little teary, with her crying

"They.. they were taken! They were taken by the heartless!!!!!!!"
She started to cry even more, but not in a fit way, in a completly sad way it seemd as clouds were moving in.

Toukan gave her a hug
"Dont cry, its okay..Ive had sorta the same thing happen to me... By the way, My name is Toukan Arashi"

The little girl was getting hugged by the boy, and she started to blush and heard his name. "Your name is Toukan huh, well YOUR NOW Tucan!" Her attidtude completly changed in a instance from a sad little girl to a happy jokeing one. "Im Rain by the way."

Toukan was surpised as it caught him off guard of her mood swing, "WHAT!?!?! IM NO BIRD!"

Rain started to laugh, and they both started laughing as the day went on. When rain asked "Hey want to join a club!?! Its a club only for kids! which is where i was taking you to see!"

Toukan looked at rain with the sound of a club, he wondered what kind it would be. "Sure! It sounds like fun but dont you mean draggin--" He couldnt even finish his sentance as she started to drag him once again very fast around the corners of the streets. Into a small ally, where SKH, stood over a door in a very bright light.

Toukan now covered in dirt and some other stuff, was finnally able to relax as the girl started to do a strange knock on the door, and it slid open. They both went into the room where it was a 2 mirrors, and to chairs, and that was pretty much it in the room.

Toukan replyed "Uh... Is this it...?" He was honestly hoping for more, but it didnt seem like it, when he he noticed another door at the end he was about to open it when..

Rain yelled "DONT! DONT TOUCH THAT NOOB!"

Toukan stopped in a rush a little freaked out when a speaker started going off it replyed "State your names..."

Rain replyed "Rain! and this is my friend! now let us in Ace! Gosh you can see me why even bother!" Rain was about to punch the wall for some reason when the intercom said "OKAY OKAY DONT BREAK IT!!!!" And the wall she was about to hit opened up.

Toukan was kinda in a state of shock, When a young boy came out.

The young boy looked at Toukan... "Rain.. how many times do i have to tell you to stop bringing strangers in here! Ugh some times you just dont ever listen!!!"

Rain's eyes started to fill up with tears, when the boy noticed he stoped lecturing "IM Sorry! Dont cry! I didnt mean it! He can stay!"

Rain cheerfully said "Okay! Cool! This is Toukan!", "And Toukan This is Ace."

Toukan watched as they talked to each other and didnt realize Rain started to talk to him. "Huh.... Oh Hai!!"

Ace told both of them..."Okay.. comon... lets get inside...its already late...and im beat we can introduce ourselves tommarow...Rain take him to the extra room... he looks like he needs a place to stay... We can talk tommarrow at the Parade..."

Rain replyed "YES SIR!" as if she was gloating but she honsetly wasnt "Come on Toucan! Who is a pretty bird, you are, yes you are!"

Toukan looked at rain and couldnt help but yelling "IM NOT A BIRD!"

Rain's eyes started to fill up with water again when Toukan replyed "....fine...im a bird.."

Rain said cheerfully "YEA!!!! BIRDY!!!"

They went off towwards the rooms in the back, as the night started to fill up the darkness in the coradors.. Ace on the other hand was watching... the entire time still suspisous... he didnt know what to make of this kid...but he would leave it for the morning...

-------------------------------------------------------

As the night started to fall upon the city, and the heartless camp you could hear the wolfs, and the wolf heartless howling to the moon... it was full tonight.

Sononea, looked up to the sky, ..."Ceal... where did you go.. cause now you left me with all your dam work! Kingdom Heart damn it!... maybe thats just where he is...kingdom hearts...."

Sononea called upon a heartless.. "Im going to the city.. its about time i see it for myself.. we are going to need to know what it looks like before we attack dont we... besides i had those heartless watching that keyblader that came from the sky... so i could assist them but... i kinda just want to go explore.."

The heartless nodded and vanished..."i wonder if the towns people have even noticed their havent been heartless in their city... oh well even if they dont my numbers grow everyday..." Said Sononea...

Sononea stepped down from where he was sitting the heartless reappeared opening a dark portal, and Sononea followed him into it... Since Sononea didnt know the city he didnt know how to open the portal there. He steped out and the heartless vanished, he appeared to be in an ally and he walked out of it, trying to act as least suspicious as possible... he started walking down the streets and put on a black hoody, tryiing to cover his face... he noticed people in the night, kissing, walking down the streets.. it was all very romantic... he was about to puke.. he kept walking as he saw a ship starting to take off and 3 people standing in an ally, one with a keyblade.

"Well i think i should stay away from them but... eh whats the risk they dont know me." He thought

"IF I EVER GET OUT OF HERE ILL KILL YOU!!!" said the voice from within side himself.

"Shut up already im so tired of you just enjoy the view, i know you are cause im not... " said Sononea.

INconspicuosly Sononea walked towards the 3 three and bumped into the keyblader and kept walking not looking back.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Hmm, Gale had never had anyone salute him before, nor did he have a man bump into him and look like it was on purpose, but Gale had no care for rude crap heads, Zack was getting used to being saluted, but still, Gale basked in his glory.

"At ease," Gale said, then stopped himself from laughing. "Pancafang was it? Yeah I think it was, well don't answer the question now I answered it myself. Well, you wanted to see Zack's father didn't you? Yes, you did. Well I don't think you'll be able to speak to him, because he wouldn't hear you. Zack and I will take you to the Defence Centre and find you a room for the night, the parade is tomorrow so we can chat while we watch it."
Gale stopped talking and let Zack speak up, although he didn't want to say as much.

"Just follow me, I think Gale is going slightly power crazed." His sword reverted to it's cane form and Gale's Keyblade disappeared in a flash. "As Gale said, we will get you a room for the night and watch the parade tomorrow. I do not know about you or Gale, but I am fairly hungry." Then he turned around and started walking with his cane in his hand, but he had forgotten to tell Pancafang something.
"We'll send some food up to your room."
Gale sent Pancafang a smile and followed his friend back to the Centre. Zack rolled up one of his sleeves to reveal some type of wristband he had on.
'He must've slipped that on when we left.' Gale thought while Zack started talking.
"Yes, make sure you take him to his room and get him some food. Gale and I must plan some things for the parade, so just make sure you do it."
He then turned to Gale and Pancafang:
"Hurry up!" Then he started to run.

The rest of the day went by easily, Gale and Zack planned the parade and sent through their final plan to the organisers to get the air balloons ready.
~~~~~~
"Ah, the morning of the parade." Gale said as he finished his breakfast cereal.
"Yeah, I love the feeling." Zack replied from across the table. "But I think we should go get Pancafang now and take him out to the parade. This year is going to be the best year yet!"

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards

"Are you okay?"

Timmy looked up to see Kitridge looking down at him, seemingly worried. He blinked and sat up straighter as he tried to hide how baffled he was. She was actually worried about him? After watching him murder all of those people?

"Oh HELL no. We are not going down that road. You are not going to spend all of your time shocked people still like you after you murdered innocent people. I'm not going to sit here and listen...

'You sit?'

"Shut up! I'm not going to exist in here and listen to you feel sorry for yourself and throw a pity party!!"

"Yeah..I'm okay" Timmy said aloud, managing to smile at her "Just needed to think about some things. But i'm okay now"

"You'd better be. When I take over the solar system I don't wanna be confused with a angsty teenager"

'Your not going to have that problem'

"Good"

'Because your NOT taking over my body and making me take over the solar system'

"That's what you think..."

"You can call me Kit if you like; the same thing goes for you Nick." Kitridge said in that same soft voice from before. Timmy nodded
"Okay. Sounds good"

Footsteps were heard and Nick came into veiw

'Nick. I shouldn't be surprised that he would...'

"Forgive you, kind heart, family love, bond between cousins, protected you from bullies now he's protecting you from yourself blah blah BLAH. This isn't Dawson's creek or 'The secret life of the Twilight Town Hybrid' so stop DOING that self hating crap. Its unbecoming of you"

"Alright, I am getting to the cockpit and taking us to orbit where we will be safe and able to sort this out. Ready Bahamut?" Nick said "You guys can stay here if you like and when you are ready follow the white markers to the cockpit. This ship is pretty huge so please don't get lost. The blue markers are to sleeping areas, the yellow are showers, the orange are to kitchen, and the black is to the bay I use for training. Please be careful."

With that he walked away. Timmy stood up, stretching

"Do you want to look for the sleeping areas, kitchen or just go to the cockpit?" he asked Kit "Just lead the way"

"
"I am not stopping, jump off and use a fire spell to slow your fall like afterburners. If you refuse I dont care you will just die from stupidity. If you try and break in I have a barely stable Hybrid on board as well as a girl that calls herself Cutter, as well as myself. You WILL DIE, no matter your skill. That is your first and last warning."

Nick's voice boomed through the ship.

"Must have a hitchhiker or something" Timmy noted "although i'm in total control now..."

He shook his head and smiled at Kit "After you"

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards

~- Can't run anymore -~

Kitridge watched as Nick hopped onto the ship; smiling cheerfully her attention returned to Timmy. She felt a rush of relief when he said he was okay; stepping backward, she looked him over and nodded in approval. "Good, I don't want my friends getting hurt!" She said, a little hyper yet more relieved than anything; what was with her today?

"Do you want to look for the sleeping areas, kitchen or just go to the cockpit?"

She cocked her head to the side, trying to figure out what sounded better; she was totally curious about this place. Deciding, she asked calmly, "Can we check out the kitchen first, please?"

"I am not stopping, jump off and use a fire spell to slow your fall like afterburners. If you refuse I don't care you will just die from stupidity. If you try and break in I have a barely stable Hybrid on board as well as a girl that calls herself Cutter, as well as myself. You WILL DIE, no matter your skill. That is your first and last warning."

Kitridge's head snapped up, listening to Nick warn their stowaway, after their captain quieted down; she looked at Timmy. "Do you...uh," she broke off, not quite sure how much to ask; after all Timmy was Nick's cousin.

Shaking her head, Cutter smiled and turned on her heel after Timmy said, "After you."

She quietly headed toward a corridor, every once in a while glancing at the arrows to make sure she was going in the right direction. Stopping after a few feet, she replayed what Nick had said. "Nick had called the baby dragon Bahamut...." She whispered, eyes widening she screeched, "What the blazes happened!? Why is Bahamut so small? Who did that to the Hallowed Father of the Eidolons!"

Leaning against the wall, she exhaled and closed her eyes, trying to make sense of her new friends. "Why would they accept a stray like me?" She whispered softly, unable to understand what anyone saw in her to make her worthy of such affection.

1Gannon1

Jef needed to go, but he certainly couldn't let such a fine specimen as this be lost, maybe forever. Improvising a bit of magic, Jef charged some of the ship's steel with a type of holy energy. It was pulsing off waves of light magic that were nigh undetectable unless you were looking for their exact energy signature. Jef learned their aura as best he could and jumped off the ship, summoning his key as he fell. There was enough energy in the steel to last as long as a month before it dissipated completely. Much as the man had suggested, Jef heated the air around him to high levels, slowing him down whilst protecting himself with blizzard magic. He drained almost all of his magic when he approached the ground, but he still hadn't reached safe speeds, so he aimed for the water and only barely survived with all his limbs intact. Swimming up to the surface, he climbed out, walked to the now abandoned serpentine base in a Machineken back ally and took a long nap. When he woke up, he climbed up onto the roof and sat in a cross-legged position, searching for the aura of the ship...

Awards
Part 6: Pretty Much In

"At ease,", Gale said, then stopped himself from laughing. Panfacag eased himself. "Pancafang, was it?" That's not right. It's Panfacag. "Yeah, I think it was. Well, don't answer the question now I answered it myself. Well, you wanted to see Zack's father didn't you? Yes, you did. Well I don't think you'll be able to speak to him, because he wouldn't hear you. Zack and I will take you to the Defence Centre and find you a room for the night. The parade is tomorrow, so we can chat while we watch it."
Gale stopped talking and let Zack speak up, although he didn't want to say as much.

"Just follow me. I think Gale is going slightly power-crazed." His sword reverted to its cane form and Gale's Keyblade disappeared in a flash. "As Gale said, we will get you a room for the night and watch the parade tomorrow. I do not know about you or Gale, but I am fairly hungry." Then he turned around and started walking with his cane in his hand.

"We'll send some food up to your room."

Gale sent Panfacag a smile and followed Zack back to the Center, who rolled up one of his sleeves to reveal a wristband of some kind, although Panfacag didn't care about that now.

"Yes, make sure you take him to his room and get him some food. Gale and I must plan some things for the parade, so just make sure you do it." He then turned to Gale and Panfacag. "Hurry up!" Then he started to run.

As he promptly began to run after Zack alongside Gale, Panfacag turned to the latter and said in as formal a manner as possible (which was a tad difficult because they were running), "Thank you very much for the offer, Mr. Gale. Oh, and for the record, sir, my name's Panfacag, not Pancafang. P-A-N-F-A-C-A-G." He then added a thought, Anagram for the acronym AFGNCAAP. Ageless-Faceless-Gender-Neutral-Culturally-Ambiguous-Adventure-Person, if you will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back