• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {Rp Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse

-Contemplation-

Walking back to the loading bay that Timmy and Kit were presumably still at Nick wondered what his father and mother would have thought of this Hybrid situation. They were old school and didn't adapt to new things very well. In fact his father would have killed Timmy just because he was 'sick' or 'infected'. Nick realized that Timmy was dangerous. He even knew that he could die one night as he slept because Timmy lost his control over the Hybrid and it took over. All of that was okay with Nick. He turned to Bahamut on his shoulder, " Are you ok with Timmy and Kit staying with us"? Bahamut shrilled and nodded in agreement. "Then it is settled, they can stay as long as they like."

Nick walked on a bit more pulling some dried slices of fruit out of his pocket and fed them to Bahamut. As he rounded the hallway and approached the bay he heard Kit talking.

"What the blazes happened!? Why is Bahamut so small? Who did that to the Hallowed Father of the Eidolons!"

Nick needed to explain, she apparently had close feelings for Bahamut. "Hey Bahamut, why does she feel so strongly for you?" Bahamut flew down to the floor and got on his little knees and put his front two claws together like he was praying.
"Oh, so you are a protector of her people, is that it?" Bahamut held out his paw and made the so-so gesture. "Close enough, lets go talk to her."

-Explaining to do-

Nick opened the door as Timmy and Kit were walking towards it.

"Hi guys, I need to explain some things. First off, I need to let you know Timmy that my parents are dead. Old age killed them. You know what, I will just tell you the story of what happened and we will go from there. Kit it will help you with that inquiry bouncing around in your head about Bahamut as well. Okay, here it is.

I had left our.. my parents house. They left it to me. I was going to the store, I needed some food. It wasnt any more than five minutes down the road and i sensed Heartless. Strong Heartless. I raced back to my house hoping to stop them from breaking in or worse. I was too late. They had literally decimated the place. Defenders, that is the Heartless that destroyed my home. I collected my things and a few of my parents keepsakes. My mothers silver chain, and my fathers pendant. This pendant. I picked up the Pendant and as I did the sky darkened and the clouds began to swirl. Bahamut shot from the Sky in his original form, but once he landed he reverted into a infantile stage. I asked him what happened to him and why did he appear to me. he picked up a stick and began to write the story in the dirt. He told me that he and my father were the best of friends. They were out one day looking for a mark. It had been terrorizing the local traders caravans and they planned to take out this mark and collect the bounty. Easy enough. It was then that a Tiamat appeared. It wasnt the mark but it wouldnt take no for an answer. It wanted to fight. My father and Bahamut fought for hours, and had nearly won. It was when my father was casting a spell he called Immortal Flames that Tiamat struck and attempted to step on my father. Bahamut without thinking jumped in front of the incoming attack. He explained that this was a direct violation of the laws that Eidolons are supposed to follow. He would have normally just been dismissed from his summoning and returned to his home. Thing is he broke the rules so instead he was punished and was left to die. He used up nearly all his power killing the Tiamat. What little power remained Bahamut stored into his summoning stone. This pendant. It was after all those years of dormancy that he was able to sustain a physical form. There was but one repercussion. He was a child. He went on to explain that he hadnt been a child in eons. He has been that way ever since. I am calculating his growth patterns and I estimate that some time soon he should hit a small growth spurt. It should allow him a full set of wings like his adult form, and he will be about as big as your average large dog. Just.. you know a dragon of untold power and potential. I hope that clears up any questions you may have Kit. Timmy, I am glad to have you back cousin. How is Mandy? I assume well. She was a strong woman. No doubt."

-Bahamut side story time-

As Nick explained to Timmy and Kit what happened to Bahamut he decided to go stretch his legs and look around this bay. It was a first time for him. Bahamut was listening to Nick tell the story of his fall. It wasnt a big deal. After all, this was like growing up all over again. Thing is he remembered all his previous attacks and abilities. Once big enough he would be able to use them no problem. He walked here flapped and sniffed there. He liked this bay, it was full of boxes of food. Dried fruit and meat to be exact. Bahamut needed to let Nick know about this. Nick was going to be happy, that was for sure. As Nick neared the end of the explanation, Bahamut sensed a magic. It was on the opposite side of the ship. Holy magic.. Bahamut got a little closer, he was right it was holy magic. Raising his head Bahamut shouted at the magic in the language of dragons causing the magic to dissipate. Whoever had been trying to spy on them couldnt any longer. That magic was history. Bahamut smelled around some more and found a crate that was slightly cracked open. He ate some of the fruit and meat and now tired he waddled back over to Nicks feet and curled up. Nap time.

Nick looked at Timmy and Kit waiting for a response. He hoped that Kit wasnt mad. After all this wasnt his fault. He had nothing to do with Bahmuts child like form. Bahamut was now curling up at Nicks feet going to sleep. That dragon was the greatest..

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

~- Bahamut and fire -~

Having gotten herself under control, Kitridge hurried on her way; barely glancing at the different colored arrows. She heard footsteps ahead of her; normally she would’ve tensed, but the only ones here were the ones invited. She nodded at Nick and baby Bahamut; she didn’t feel like repeating herself again, her throat was killing her from that screaming.

She smiled at the baby dragon, easily able to focus on Nick saying, "Hi guys, I need to explain some things. First off, I need to let you know Timmy that my parents are dead. Old age killed them. You know what, I will just tell you the story of what happened and we will go from there. Kit it will help you with that inquiry bouncing around in your head about Bahamut as well. Okay, here it is." Without much hesitation, Nick went on to explain what had happened to Bahamut and his parents.

Kitridge briefly looked away from the hatchling which was currently looking for food, to send Nick a sympathetic look. I feel sorry for him; I hope he's able to recover from that, she thought, before focusing back on Bahamut who seemed to have found something interesting. Cocking her head to the side, she watched in amusement as Bahamut started screaming at something.

She didn't miss a single word that Nick said, returning her attention to Nick when a sleepy Bahamut moved over to curl up and take a nap. She smiled warmly, not wanting any miscommunication. "Thank you, I feel better knowing that it's just because of the fact he's recovering, and not because of being mistreated. Not that you ever would, you care a lot about Bahamut; I can see that already." She spoke softly, watching the hatchling and adding thoughtfully, "I wonder if your father had to earn Bahamut through proving himself to him."

Pausing long enough for Timmy and Nick to comment, she smiled cheerfully and asked, "I‘m heading to the kitchen to get something to eat; you want to join?" With that said, Kitridge continued on the way. Reaching her destination Kitridge quickly set to work on dinner. Losing herself in the task; she didn’t pay attention to whether either of the boys entered the room…or if Bahamut was near by looking for scrapes. She had a type of red meat in the pan cooking; various vegetables steaming alongside it.

Pawing through the cupboards, she searched for anything else to go with dinner. Finding some mashed potatoes; she got those cooking too. Kitridge’s attention snapped to the red meat; turning down the heat, she watched as the flames that had been climbing receded. Relaxing a little bit, Kitridge pulled out the proper amount of plates, silverware and glasses. Setting them on the table; she glanced around, she’d already checked the refrigerator and didn’t see anything that sounded good right then.

Shrugging her shoulders, she smiled and decided to let the boys deal with that part of dinner if they joined her. Turning off the stove, Kitridge plated dinner and as she stood there, she picked up a cookie from the plate in the middle of the table and nibbled on it as she smiled to herself. "Bahamut's so cute like that..." She murmured, wondering how he'd respond to string or something else he could chase.

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

The night was getting darker and darker.. Sononea had been traveling the city for what seemed to be hours now.. caring a piece of paper marking down areas to begin the assualt. As he passed by people walking down the street, all they were talking about was some sort of parade, fair, party or somthing going on tomarrow. All he knew was somthing big was happening tomarrow and that was perfect for him..

He thought to himself "This is great...well everyone is enjoying their pitiful parade or fair or what ever... our plan will go off sucessfully... he he he...What the best part is the civilians have already lowered their guard...and there only seems to be a few keybladers in this city... so thats no big deal we can avoid them or..even better capture them for the boss. And then the best part of all.. ILL GET TO SLEEP!... this just might work out.."

He kept walking just thinking to himself untill he ran into a gaurd. The gaurd picked him up by his shirt and yelled at him "Who the hell do you think you are! Just going around bumping into people like that! I should arrest you right here and now! BAKA!"

Sononea looked at the gaurd and calmly told him "Let..me...go.. or somthing bad is going to happen.....he..he..."

The gaurd looked at Sononea... "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THREATING AN OFFICER OF THE LAW!" the officer punched Sononea in the gut and sent him flying into an ally.. and the gaurd went walking down very proudly.."I didnt think i honestly had the strenght the throw you this far... Hehe.."

Sononea got up from the ground and spit "Your going to regret that....HEhe He!" His eyes started to change into into the purpleish cloudy color as they began to glow a little bit..

The gaurd backed away slowly..."wha.....What are you!" He demanded..."A HYBRID! I must go alert the the oth--"

Sononea snappend his fingers as shadow heartless appeared behind the gaurd. The gaurd began to fear, and held out a sword trembling it...

"Now now now...theres no need for that.. you shall soon be...." Sononea begain to take off the gloves he was wearing... and slowly walked up to the petrified gaurd and touched him on the gaurd..and he suddenly fell to his knees..." Oh my a delisous....heart for the takeing...and i just had dinner to... "

The gaurd couldnt move...

"Fine... i wont kill you..." said Sononea ...

The gaurd sighed in relife "..Thanky--"

Sononea, quickly said "Get him..."

And the shadow heartless swarmed him leaving nothing but another heartless left...

"Eh i could have made him into a hybrid...but.. he just wast worth my time..." Sononea smiled evily as his eye's reverted back to their original states.

"Okay fellas ive got the map.. its about time for us to take our leave.. after all they cant wait for us, forever tomarrow...."

Sononea, opened a Dark swirling vortext, and stepped threw... AFter all a good nights rest and preparation are indeed, inneed.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

-Back story set ups and Team Chance T-shirts-

Timmy followed Kit down the coridoor, following the arrows. He wasn’t sure how long they walked but soon his female companion stopped and whispered something to herself. Timmy stopped as well and looked at her curiously before she let out a loud scream

"What the blazes happened!? Why is Bahamut so small? Who did that to the Hallowed Father of the Eidolons!"

Timmy almost jumped out of his skin, hitting the wall beside him, tripping over his feet and falling down. Cursing and trying to ignore his infected side's cackling (""have a nice trip?!?") Timmy eyed Kit as she leaned against the wall, breathing in and out and once again whispered something to herself.

"Seems like your friend is coocoo for coco puffs"

"She is not! Clearly something is wrong"

"She's yelling nonsense and she's whispering to herself. How is that not loony?"

"I whisper to myself all the time!"

"Digging the hole deeper kid. Digging the hole deeper"

Timmy rolled his eyes in irritation and walked over to Kit, hesitant. She clearly needed some sort of comforting but Timmy wasn't any good at such things. Was he supposed to pat her on the shoulder and tell her everything was going to be okay? Was he supposed to hug her and tell her everything was going to be okay?
His stomach flipped at that idea. What the hell?

"Oo! OO!! do that one! I wanna see her kick you in your sweet spot!!"

Yup. Hug. Out. Timmy wanted his sweet spot left ALONE and unattacked thank you very much.

"Kingdom hearts forbid I have a good laugh..."

Ignoring him, Timmy took another step towards Kit, reaching his hand out for a pat on the shoulder and a good pep talk when suddenly she hurried forwards, following the arrows. Timmy stumbled and mumbled a swear as he followed her, still a little worried.

They kept moving for a while before they ran into Nick and his dragon Bahamut. Kit nodded at them and Timmy smiled at his cousin. Nick however looked serious

"Hi guys, I need to explain some things. First off, I need to let you know Timmy that my parents are dead. Old age killed them"

Timmy frowned, a pang of regret in his heart.

"You know what, I will just tell you the story of what happened and we will go from there. Kit it will help you with that inquiry bouncing around in your head about Bahamut as well. Okay, here it is."

Nick began to tell his tale, and Timmy's gaze traveled to the little dragon as it went off in search of something to eat. His eyes snapped back to Nick as his tale came to a close.

"Looks like i'm not the only one who has had it rough" he commented "sorry you had to deal with all of that dude, but i'm glad that your here now."

Nick nodded "I am glad to have you back cousin. How is Mandy? I assume well. She was a strong woman. No doubt."

Timmy frowned, eyes traveling to the floor at the question of his master.

"She died" he murmured softly. The memory of his master, and her death, rushed forward. Replaying in his mind over and over again like a casket tape. He shook his head to rid himself of the dreadful image as Bahamut returned and curled up for a nap. Kit spoke next and Timmy breathed a small sigh of relief. He saw that sympathetic look in Nick's eye and he wanted OFF of this subject.

"Thank you, I feel better knowing that it's just because of the fact he's recovering, and not because of being mistreated. Not that you ever would, you care a lot about Bahamut; I can see that already." Kit said, smiling warmly at him. In fact it set Timmy at ease, his worries about her vanishing. He had enough on his plate right now without adding more. Nick had reminded him of Mandie and what had happened to her.

Aaron was still out there.

His dark thoughts caused him to miss the last of the conversation between his cousin and Kit and the next thing he heard was her cheerful question about accompanying her to the kitchen. Timmy's stomach chose this moment to growl and he nodded enthusiastically

"You bet! I'm starving!"

"Ditto! I could eat a large body heartless!"

'You don't even eat!' Timmy thought irritably

"Its a figure of speech"

'Who USES those kinds of....oh never mind'

He and Nick (and Bahamut) followed Kit to the kitchen. When he got inside the smells of cooking food caressed his nose and he almost floated to his seat while Kit cooked.

She looks pretty relaxed now

"Lovely. Now I get to listen to a monologue about how that girl makes your little heart pitter patter. Just lovely. Its like that one time when I had to watch Space Twilight..."

Okay for starters she doesn't make my heart pitter patter!

"look at her"

Timmy looked. She was busy looking through the cupboards and then making mashed potatos. He vaguely wondered how long she'd been cooking and noticed just how much she seemed to enjoy it

"THERE! Right there. That damn pitter patter"

Your wrong. and anyway you were just created a couple months ago. You've never SEEN space twilight!

YOU'VE seen it and since I have all of your memories I'VE seen it. Which is why I can make the reference"

That sounds like an ass pull to me

"Hey I don't make the rules here"

Timmy's stomach growled again as Kit placed plates of food on the table for the three of them and then placed one next to Bahamut. The trio settled themselves down and began to eat. Timmy with a gusto.

"That'll impress her. Your table manners are appalling"

I don't CARE about impressing her darn you! and I'm eating quickly yet politely

"Its really good Kit!" Timmy said happily as he ate, Nick was clearly enjoying himself as well. Bahamut was already done and was probably getting ready to cause some mischief.
It had actually been a while since Timmy had last eaten anything that tasted this good. Not since Twilight town. Cain and Mary had been....horrible....cooks back in traverse town and Timmy didn't really have time to find a gummi ship and fly to the nearest space burger king for a value menu feast. He sighed in content, remembering the last time he'd had a value menu feast. Shiki had gone on a mission to Planet Gear in order to talk to a scientist with war ideas. He had created an armada of war machines and when Shiki had flat out refused to bring any back to Twilight Town he'd attacked her with them. Timmy and Aaron had showed up at the last second to save her. They were supposed to all go together but Timmy had been starving so he'd stopped for a quick bite to eat. When Aaron told her this Shiki had been....less than pleased. But he'd destroyed a tank for her by himself so it was all okay in the end.

That was the mission before we met Kelsey..and things had gotten crazy

"So tell me Timmy" Nick said "Just what have you been doing for these last eleven years?"

Timmy sat down his knife and fork and leaned back, relaxed "Everything"

"Well how did you get from a scared little 8 year old that I knew, to a 19 year old unstable hybrid?"

"I'm not UNSTABLE" Timmy said thoughtfully "I just...lost control.. I want to find Shiki so bad...and it took advantage of that"

"and i'll do it again too"

Timmy stood, stretching and walking over to the fridge after nabbing a few cookies. He began searching through the freezer and after a moment found some ice cream.
He made himself a bowl (filled to the brim of course) and added chocolate syrup to his creation before crumbling up the cookies he'd brought with him on top of that. Smiling at what was probably diabetes in a bowl he looked up at his friends.

"Want me to make you a bowl? If i'm going to tell you what happened from 8 years old to now it's going to take some time. and time flies with ice cream!" He blinked "for me anyway"

"Cuz your a lard"

Shut up

He looked at Kit, waiting for her response to his ice cream related question as he nibbled the remaining cookie (and smiling at how great it tasted of course. Timmy LOVED himself some cookies.) Nick never was one to eat large amounts of sweets.

"and so the pitter patter begins again...the proof is in the ice cream Timothy"

There's no damn pitter patter!!

"I wonder if they make team chance T-shirts?"

Timmy was annoyed. and he had to wonder if THAT was his hybrid's master plan. To annoy him until he let him free to go destroy all of humanity.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Stepping outside gave Gale a good feeling. The floats were ready, the balloons were being inflated and there wasn't any wind to knock the large balloons around, especially the few shaped into Keyblades and numerous Video Game character. Which was curtosy of Zack.
"Wonderful, isn't it?" Gale asked an Officer nearest to him.
"Uhh, yes it is, Sir." The Officer replied after searching for a plausible response.
"Indeed. Take it to note that I will now act professional around any Officers."
"Noted, Sir."
"Brilliant. Take two other men with you and quickly patrol around the Centre for any threats then come back here." Gale ordered.
The Officer nodded and walked over two to other Officers lower ranked than him and informed them of their new job, then the three began their patrol.
"Wow." Gale muttered to himself. "They do whatever I say."
"That they do." Zack commented as he emerged from a door behind Gale. "You are a much higher rank than them."
"Speaking of ranks, what is mine?" Gale asked.
"I...do not actually know. Just think of yourself as one below me and I don't even get a ranking."
"Cool." Gale smiled and looked back at the parade getting ready once more before he and Zack returned to the building. They emerged into a hall, took a right turn and went down a large flight of stairs until they reached the ground floor, conveniently the same floor as Pancafag's room. Such a nice man to tell Gale how to pronounce his name, too.

Gale nodded to an Officer sitting in a chair as he and Zack made their way to the exit. They opened the doors and stepped outside, from here you could see a swarm of balloons in the air. Gale musn't of been paying enough attention to see them before.
"Let's get moving." Zack said and quickened his pace to get to a platform further ahead. Gale nodded, not that Zack could see him doing it anyway, and ran to the platform. This would be where he and Zack would start the parade and the balloons and floats would come out from their right.

Just thirty minutes and the citizens would be here for the parade.

Awards
Part 7: Nightmares and Memories

-A/N: If you read my character's profile, all these powers get sealed by the Hybrids.-

-dream-

In a beam of green light, Panfacag landed in the middle of the empty streets of Machinecken Town. If he were to judge by appearance, he was in the slums. And it was nighttime. Just then, Heartless of all kinds appeared from the darkness and surrounded him. Panfacag summoned his Keyblade and took out his shield.

Nothing I can't handle., he thought.

Just then, new kinds appeared to confront him. They were like Heartless, but they were also human-ish. Either way, they were out to take him down. The first Hybrid charged…and was killed by a headshot from a bullet from Panfacag's Solstice Slayer. The rest of the Heartless charged, but Panfacag suddenly 'set' something and raised his Keyblade high. He then started shooting bubbles from his Keyblade and causing devastation in the field. after a while, his water frenzy ended, but there were still enemies around.

Deciding this wasn't the place to fight, Panfacag activated his shoes and jumped high into the air. As he began to jump across rooftops, the Heartless vanished into the darkness, but the Hybrids began to pursue him. After they chased him for a while, he stopped at a parking lot. As his Hybrid pursuers caught up with him, Heartless appeared once more.

"Oh, cone on.", Panfacag raised his bracer, which had a marble that enabled him to summon a certain individual whenever he needed it. "RAINBOW DASH!" (1)

KHTAKHTAKHTAKHTAKHTA

There was a flash of light and his summon was dismissed. He dropped onto the edge of town, landing safely thanks to his shoes. However, he was running out of places to run. As more Heartless appeared to surround him, Panfacag cast the spell Tri-Thundaga. From his body emerged several bolts of lightning, devastating every dark being in sight. However, one Hybrid managed to remain standing. It was on its last legs, ready to fall.

Just then, the Hybrid cackled in glee even as it faded into darkness.

"Just what are you laughing about?", Panfacag wanted to know.

The Hybrid didn't answer as it then unleashed a dark wave of sorts at Panfacag. He was caught off guard and took the blow full force. It lasted for a few seconds before stopping. Once it was over, the Hybrid was gone. However, he realized something was wrong. Back then, he was so used to seeing a gauge and icons in his head ever since obtaining the Solstice Slayer. Now, his vision was clear, with no 'HUD' around his vision.

"Oh no. Where's my heads-up-display?", he said to himself. "What did that thing just do to me?!"

He aimed for the sky to try and shoot. He pulled the trigger…but no bullet came out. He then tried jumping, but he didn't go high enough. He looked at his shoes, the wings of which were now 'glued' to the sides. He reached for his bag, but the flaps were sealed as if sewn into place. He was getting panicked now.

He turned to check his bracers, but only five were as they were; the rest were grey. The ones that were still colored were the spells Wall, Regen, Group Cura, and Triple Fire, and the ability Doubleflight. With only those, his eyes shrunk in the revelation in that he will be unable to battle to his fullest.

"How can I accomplish my mission with only four spells, one ability, a Keyblade rendered ordinary, and without the ability to survive great drops?! How? How?! HOW?!"

-end dream-

KHTAKHTAKHTAKHTAKHTA

Panfacag woke up from bed with a scream, but not getting up. The room he was in was slightly cleaner than his apartment. He was in his pajamas, which he had brought with him in his bag of holding. Panfacag put a palm on his forehead, remembering that fateful night.

"How can I accomplish my mission with all these limits?", he groaned. "How can I do what I was tasked to do with only a few abilities in my disposal? I need to find somebody who can fix up my shoes, haversack, marbles, and Keyblade. But where do I find such a person? I took down that Hybrid who cursed my stuff, so he's not an option."

He sighed as he got up from bed, his bag of holding right next. He reached into it, and pulled out a little figurine, but not before looking around for anybody peeking. If anybody else saw him with this, they might accuse him of liking girl's stuff. It was a cyan little winged pony toy. (2) Its mane was rainbow-colored with the warm colors close to the head and its tail had the cool colors at the end.

"Oh, Rainbow Dash.", sighed Panfacag. "With my current handicap state, I can no longer call on your assistance. You've saved me in many a bind with your rainbow-sonic speed. I'm gonna miss you."

After a few more seconds of staring at the figurine, he gave it a light kiss, and put it back into his bag. He then grabbed a towel on a chair, entered the bathroom, and took a bath. A few minutes later, he exited the bathroom in a towel. He went for his bag, and rummaged for a set of spare clothes, which of course looked like his old set.

After getting himself dressed, he found a plate with a serving of ham, eggs, bread, and a glass of milk. There was also a fork and knife alongside the plate. Panfacag went over and savored the meal served to him. After drinking the last of the milk, he set the utensils properly for someone to pick up, studiously made the bed, cleaned up his room, picked up his bag of holding, and left, ready for his first day. Oh, wait. That's not right. It was the second day.

He rubbed his head, recalling yesterday's events. The Hybrid Timmy was caught while on the way to meet Zack's delusional father, just like he was about to do before that encounter. Then, he was blasted out of the building and down into the street, where that white-haired girl Cutter, that "dragon tamer" with his red ship, and that guy who later tried to hitchhike the "dragon tamer"'s ship entered the fray to protect him. Then, as Panfacag had come over to take a closer look, Gale and Zack, 'officials' of the Defense Force, arrived to try and negotiate. However, Timmy went wild and started attacking. Panfacag went in and shot at him with Triple Fire, but the "dragon tamer" intercepted, then knocked out the Hybrid. He then took him and Cutter into his ship and took off. After that, Panfacag had went along with Gale and Zack and got a room for the night.

With that recalled, he went for the door, opened it, and left his given room.

(1) Remember, Sora was able to summon Simba, Dumbo, Bambi, Mushu, etc. back then. What's stopping Panfacag from summoning somep—somebody from another 'world'? And the summons come from his universe. …That was a rhetorical question. Don't answer it.

(2) Remember: "miscellaneous stuff".

Last edited:

Abhorsen

~The meal comes to a close~

As Nick finished eating he picked up his plate and washed his dishes and the ones that were in the sink dirty. He then called Bahamut over to him to get his daily vitamins. They were a mixture of things he had found in a really old book that described the best way to raise your Eidolon. Nick had hunted down all the items and mushed them together into a paste and put it in a capsule. That way there was no nasty taste and Bahamut would stay healthy. Nick then turned on the holovision. There was talk of the parade tomorrow, and how it was being run by Zack and Gale. He rolled his eyes a bit and changed the channel as he turned to Timmy and Kit.

" I need to get the ship checked up on. It is running fine but with something of this size it needs constant maintenance. I will be taking it to a buddy of mine for the night. He will also be painting it over to get rid of that weld mark that the loonatic who tried to stow away while we were going to the towns orbit. I have a present for you two, its some spending money for new clothes if you need them, and for the parade tomorrow. I know that money is tight sometimes, but you guys are my friends and I have plenty of money so here. (hands them each four grand) I hope it helps, its your. No pay me back, no nothing. Just take care of yourselves, in bay 3 there are military supplies and vehicles from wherever this ship came from as well as some weapons and other random stuff. Armor too I think. Take whatever you need. i am going to go to the cockpit and land this thing back in Machineken town, so my friend can get to work tonight. You are welcome to stay on board and sleep or go rent a room in a hotel. You both are family as far as I am concerned, nevermind that Timmy really is regardless of my opinion.. I will see you two tomorow. Oh and Timmy, keep a LOW profile -tosses Timmy a ring that ups evasion skills at night- I bought that some time back from the Moogle here in town. He swore it worked so, its yours. Actually use it ok."

With that Nick (Bahamut on shoulder) was off to the cockpit and a few minutes later had landed the ship.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards

~- Curiosity -~

Kitridge felt a rush of joy as Nick, Bahamut and Timmy sat down and started enjoying dinner. She smiled and sat down to join them, she nibbled at her food, listening to Nick and Timmy's conversation, a soft smile staying in place, she felt her heart speed up a hair at Timmy's praise. Eyes brightening, she blushed and stammered, "Th…Thank you."

"Want me to make you a bowl? If I'm going to tell you what happened from 8 years old to now it's going to take some time. And time flies with ice cream!"

Finishing a little before Nick, Kitridge stood up and moved over to the sink, rinsing her plate; Kitridge reached for another one before feeling Nick standing close. Not wishing to be in the way, she stepped aside and let Nick wash the dishes. Watching him for a few minutes, she turned to look at Timmy's ice cream. She smiled and piped up, "Can I have some ice cream, please?"

Kitridge moved over to investigate the freezer, since she hadn't checked it while she was getting dinner together. A grin on her face, she pulled out a container of Mint ice cream (after all, it was her favorite) and put it on the counter. She got distracted as Nick fed Bahamut his vitamins and said, "I need to get the ship checked up on. It is running fine but with something of this size it needs constant maintenance. I will be taking it to a buddy of mine for the night. He will also be painting it over to get rid of that weld mark that the lunatic who tried to stow away while we were going to the towns orbit."

Cutter smiled at the thought of Cid getting a hold of the ship in its current condition. “I have a present for you two; it’s some spending money for new clothes if you need them, and for the parade tomorrow. I know that money is tight sometimes, but you guys are my friends and I have plenty of money so here." Nick said, taken aback a little, she quietly accepted the money and said meekly, "Thank you."

She listened to the remainder of his comment, allowing the concern to flash across her face. Waiting until Nick was gone she looked at Timmy and commented lightly, "Forgive me, but is your cousin crazy? I'm not sure staying at Machinecken tonight would be a wise idea considering all the chaos that happened earlier." Shaking her head, Kitridge smiled and asked, "So, where do you want to go first?"

Lunarmaster54

Awards

Nick washed up the dishes, Kit investigated the freezer and Timmy stood idly by. Eating his ice cream and enjoying the companionship that being with them brought him. He finished the bowl in record time before moving over to place his bowl in the sink where Nick was hard at work (forgotten habits die hard after all). He finished up and fed Bahamut his vitamins and then turned to them both.
"I need to get the ship checked up on. It is running fine but with something of this size it needs constant maintenance. I will be taking it to a buddy of mine for the night. He will also be painting it over to get rid of that weld mark that the lunatic who tried to stow away while we were going to the towns orbit."
Timmy nodded "We seem to attract trouble don't we?"
"What's this we stuff? Its all you kid"
Timmy rolled his eyes but didn't comment and waited for his cousin to continue.
"I have a present for you two; it’s some spending money for new clothes if you need them, and for the parade tomorrow. I know that money is tight sometimes, but you guys are my friends and I have plenty of money so here."
Timmy took the money with wide eyes. There was 4000 munny here!! The things Timmy could BUY with that kind of munny!!
"The things I could buy with that kind of munny! Whips, chains, thumbscrews, the medival rack of pain playset, a noose, a reverse beartrap like I saw on that nifty space SAW movie, a guillotine, some axes and hammers and nails (for a hands on experience), a stake (so I can burn them at it), some stuff I can brand them with..OOO!! a poker that I can heat up and stick them with!!! Fingernail ripper offer devices, Oh. and a plank. arrrghhh!"
what would you POSSIBLY do with all of those items? and did you just make a PIRATE noise?!?
"Well when I take over the solar system and kill any and everything that you hold dear (and everything that people around you hold dear as well) there are going to be some times when I just want to kick back, relax, and torture some people"
and the plank?
"For my epic space pirate ship of doom. Duh"
Deciding not to dignify that with a response Timmy thanked Nick for the money. Nick waved away his and Kit's thanks with a small speech. Timmy smiled and agreed with the his statement and plans to go shopping that night
Oh and Timmy, keep a LOW profile"
He tossed Timmy a ring. Timmy recognized it. It would up his evasion skills at nighttime.
"I bought that some time back from the Moogle here in town. He swore it worked so, its yours. Actually use it ok."
Timmy nodded excitedly "There are MOOGLES in this town?! SWEET!!"
Nick took his leave to land the ship as Timmy happily thought of all the stuff he'd be able to do
"You do realize your still basically a terrorist on this planet right? You know since you brutally murdered all of those innocent people? (high five by the way)"
I'll be fine
Kitridge clearly didn't agree with Timmy's silent sentiments
"Forgive me, but is your cousin crazy? I'm not sure staying at Machinecken tonight would be a wise idea considering all the chaos that happened earlier."
"It'll be fine. Moogles love me and the shop keepers won't turn me away, you'd be surprised at how far money can get you" he smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up.
She smiled at him ("Pit. Pat. Pit. Pat.") "So, where do you want to go first?"
Timmy brightened "I'm going to find the moogle and stock up on potions and stuff! and then I figured we could buy some clothes and then head back here for the night. Maybe check out Nick's armory on here"
The ship was landed and the duo stepped out into the night. Ring on Timmy's finger. It didn't take much walking through the city before they found him, in a dark alleyway. The moogle.
"You know your in a real bind kupo"
Timmy blinked "Traverse piggy?"
"I'm the one of the few people in this place who doesn't want you dead and your calling me piggy?"
"Blame Shiki"
"Oh I do. So why are you here?"
"Because I'm going to do some shopping and I heard you were around. So here I am. Good to see your not bacon"
"Oh ha ha ha. The usual?"
"Yes please"
The moogle handed Timmy a box. It had four potions, four ethers, two hi-potions, and an elixir in it. and it only cost 700 munny.
"Thanks"
"No problem kupo. Anything else?"
Timmy considered the matter, stepping back and waiting for Kit to buy what she was going to buy and converse with the moogle. When she was finished he bid his farewells to the little creature and headed off to the nearest clothing store. Which conveniently was located fairly close to the alleyway, they made light conversation as they walked.
Upon reaching the store the duo stepped inside.
"I guess i'll head over to the men's section and you can head over to the woman's section and we'll meet up when we're done at the counter" Timmy said, waiting for her to agree or something and then headed off to go look at clothes.
It didn't take long for him to find the perfect outfit (OOC: Buttoned up at the bottom, same colors) and head back to the counter. After a few minutes Kitridge came to the counter, her own purchases in hand. Timmy grinned at her
"It was pretty easy to find everything" he said happily "did you find something you like?"
"Obviously. Otherwise she wouldn't have purchases in her arms"
I'm just trying to make conversation!!
"..your doing such a pleasant job so far"
I thought I was!!
"Well you SHOULD have gone over there and helped her pick out something. I'm evil beyond all reason and I know that"
"I don't need to because she'll look just fine no matter WHAT she picks out!!"
Silence. Judging by Kit's exspression he'd just blurted that out loud.
Shit.
"You can't see me. But i'm smirking at this turn of events"
You...you MANIPULATED me into embarrassing myself!!
I EXIST to make your life miserable. You should stop forgetting that"
Flushing, Timmy paid for his things, waited for Kit and then exited the store. (OOC: at this point Skitty, if you want us to go to another store you can. If not..)
The retraced there steps back to the ship, eventually making some more lighthearted conversation about nothing in particular. Timmy considered going to check out the armory but it was really late and he was tired. He smiled at Kit.
"I'm going to head off to bed. I'll see you in the morning.. and thanks for coming with me! I enjoyed the company"
They said there farewells and goodnights before parting company and heading for there respective bedrooms. Timmy fell onto his bed, face in the pillow.
What a day...
He'd fought a huge battle, ended up here, begun his search for his best friend, killed people, made a new friend, found his cousin, did some shopping and tomorrow there was a parade. A busy day, filled with grief, but at the same time....at the same time there was more good in it than bad.
Finally...I'm finally beginning to move forward
With those thoughts in mind, Timmy slid under the covers, got comfortable and fell into a peaceful sleep.

(OOC: Next post is parade. Timmy, Nick and Kit can get back to the main story!)

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

OOC: Okay, time to introduce a concept! Clickie on title of post; contains a link needed to set the mood!

IC:

~- Your Mind's In Disturbia -~

The urge to scream was strong; she felt like her throat was about to close off from the pressure. But she had to stay quiet; if even the smallest trickle of noise escaped her, she was as good as dead, her one chance to escape ruined. So she swallowed the screams, glassy eyes restlessly checking and rechecking her surroundings.

She crept along, using crates and walls to hide herself, never staying in the open longer than it took to reach the next stretch of cover. She was battered and bruised, the skin of her back felt swollen and tight, ready to peel away from muscle and bone; three long slashes angled from her right shoulder to just above her left hip; the edges that could be seen above and below the hems of her shirt were flaming red, a cloudy liquid draining from one of the puffy cuts. The skin across her nose was scarlet, her cheeks deeply flushed and hot to the touch. She wanted nothing more than to curl up in a cool, dark corner and sleep for a hundred years, but she couldn't. Not right now; exhausted, she kept pushing herself, fear driving her into a near frenzy.

There was an ally just ahead; squinting against the dim glow of the street light, she gauged the distance. It didn't seem like it was that far away. She'd heard that a wizard named Merlin kept a small house in the third district; if she could just get to that alleyway, then his house wasn't that far away. If she could just get there...

"And just what do you think
you're doing? Is this how you thank me for all my kind hospitality, by slipping away in the dead of night?"

Her eyes went wide, their fevered brightness heightening as sheer terror washed over her. Unwillingly, she found the pale face; the glowing red eyes that
almost looked injured but were amused; the lips bowed in a smile that was almost sad but was curved in twisted glee. The figure moved closer, eyes glowing like red coals, and the fevered one screamed.

Leyla shook her head hard enough her hair fell into her eyes, banishing the memory. Raising a gloved hand, she quickly brushed back the white strands; then slowly, unwillingly, her hand went over her shoulder. She'd scarred badly because of how deep the infection had gone into the tissue; she was lucky she hadn't died.

Her hand fell away quickly, almost like she'd been scorched. Shaking her head again, she continued forward, her footsteps echoing softly against the cobblestones. She could just see streaks of light brightening the horizon; dawn wasn't that far off.

She was wandering, still dazed after what had happened to Traverse Town. Once again, she had failed to protect a place she'd called home; once again, she'd been cast adrift.

You are weak

It was a soft sound, a thought hissed from the deepest part of her mind. A thought she really didn't want to entertain.

Leyla stopped when she realized she was standing in front of a massive airship. Cocking her head to the side, she wondered what had drawn her here. That was when she finally realized that her magic had flared, allowing her to pick up on the traces of a familiar spirit. Her ocean eyes widened, and hope flared for a moment. Wait, did that mean someone from Traverse Town was still alive?

She had to find out; but caution had become a heavy part of her character in the last few months. Climbing into the branches of the lone tree, she hid herself in the leaves. A soft string of words, and there was a soft flash of light as a violin appeared in her hand. Resting the instrument against her shoulder, she began a melody that, while quiet, was recognizable to any that had heard her play. It was her best chance of proving her suspicions. It was also a call to friends, and a promise of survival.

~----------~

OOC: Gotta go, cookies are demanding my attention!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards

OOC: Lunar has given me permission to control Timmy if it is required; so without farther ado, let’s get to the post!

IC:

~- It‘s Getting Late -~

Kitridge grinned and put the container back in the freezer, deciding to get some after they’d gone shopping. "Let’s get going!" She chirped, following Timmy out of the room, she listened to bits and pieces of his story, what he’d been willing to talk about. "You haven’t said much, Kit. How’s your father like?" Timmy asked, trying to get her to open up.

A bubble of laughter escaping her, Kitridge shook her head as they entered an alleyway. "Well, Edge can be stubborn and a chicken, but he’s actually really kind." Shrugging her shoulders, she paused as they reached the first shop run by a moogle; eying the moogle for a moment before focusing on the items in the shop. As Timmy conversed with the moogle, teasing him by calling him Piggy; she laughed at the argument…it was amusing really.

"Timmy, that’s mean! Here I was thinking you were more mature than that!" She teased lightly, earning an angry look from the moogle. Grinning she watched as Timmy stepped away and let her move forward; putting some items of the table; it consisted of two elixirs, five ethers and five hi-potions. She was surprised when the moogle rang it up and commented, "That’ll be 500 money, ma‘am."

She laughed as Timmy and Piggy started bickering, finding it amusing that she’d gotten a little shaved off because of the fact she hadn’t called him Piggy. An impish light coming to her eyes, Kitridge piped up, "Come on Timmy, let’s get going! Thank you Mr. Piggy!" Before it could sink in, she grabbed Timmy’s arm and ran away. A few minutes afterwards Timmy and Kitridge were both laughing from the moogle hollering for them to get back there.

Following Timmy down the alleyway, she debated on how to bring up what she wanted to know; scolding herself mentally as she continued, "Most people say that I’m definitely my father’s daughter." She grinned at that comment, they were definitely alike. Knowing that she had Timmy’s curiosity, she smiled and shook her head; the smile was teasing and secretive. "Uh uh, you want more information you’ve got to give me a little bit of info about yourself!"

"Okay, okay! We can continue this debate later, you win!" Timmy laughed, a bit of warmth in there and relaxation. Walking into the next store, for the entire world it seemed like a brother was taking his sister out shopping; or his cousin, be it willingly or she dragged him out for it because she was bored.

"I guess I'll head over to the men's section and you can head over to the woman's section and we'll meet up when we're done at the counter." Timmy suggested, smiling Kitridge nodded cheerfully and bolted toward the clothing rack, curious to know what kind of clothes they had in stock.

It didn‘t take her long to find something that worked; picking the two piece off the rack; she looked around quickly for a jacket it. Finding a blue jacket and black ankle length boots that had a two inch heel, Kitridge grinned and headed back to meet Timmy.

"I don't need to because she'll look just fine no matter WHAT she picks out!!"

What the hell is going on? She thought, alarmed at Timmy’s shouting, shaking her head to dismiss her feelings. Kitridge sent him a worried look, causing Timmy to flush in embarrassment. A warm smile coming to her face, Kitridge paid for her things and followed Timmy out. Looking at him she said, "Want to head back to the ship?"

He nodded and lead the way back, making light conversation along the way; Kitridge hesitated as they went walking past a shop. "Can we stop in here really quick? I want to check out their…supplies." She asked hesitantly, gaining Timmy approval, she smiled and led him inside and looked at the girl at the counter.

Cocking her head to the side, she smiled innocently and in the same voice a child would ask for their favorite treat, she asked sweetly,
"Excuse me, where do you keep the knives?" Her eyes were wide and child-like, causing the shop-girl to examine her more closely; it was obvious by her appearance she was a ninja and thus not someone you’d want to give a sharp, pointy object to.

"Um, there near the back of the store to the left, but if I may, what do you want with them?" The girl had barely finished telling her, before Kitridge had Timmy’s hand and was all but dragging him toward the knives. Giggling, she skidded to a stop and started inspecting the various blades; without looking at Timmy, Cutter explained simply, "I’m using it as a weapon against heartless and monsters, I used my last one against a Behemoth." Pausing she looked at him and added firmly, "And before you start thinking like that, I would never use one against you, I don’t consider you either one of those."

Returning her attention to them, Cutter watched as Timmy reached forward and grabbed a really wicked (and painful) one off the shelf. She inspected it with obvious interest and nodding in approval, led Timmy back to the counter. Setting it down with two more like it, Kitridge smiled as the girl took the hundred money and gave her the weapons. She dropped the weapons in her bag; Kitridge followed Timmy out and headed toward the ship.

Ktiridge hesitated outside and nodded in agreement, she smiled and answered, "Goodnight, and thank you for the company, I enjoyed talking to you too." Parting ways, she headed for her room and set her bags on the floor. She contemplated going to bed, but she was too restless to go to bed than; so instead she doubled back outside and headed over to a nearby tree. Looking up at the sky, she noticed the lack of two moons; making her feel even more anxious. "I’m not Lunarian and I long for the moon’s touch tonight it seems," she muttered.

Before Kitridge knew it, the sun started to rise and paint the horizon pink, gold and orange. Hearing a soft rustling, she looked up to see the branches settling down as music started to float down. Leaning against it, Kitridge regretted leaving her bags back in her room, although she was sure if she shouted the boys would hear her. "You know, if you need a place to stay, I’m sure the boys won’t mind at all."

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

"It's show time", Gale thought as he watched citizens flood into the area. So many of them had foldable chairs to sit on, Gale detested foldable chairs because he found them cheap and uncomfortable. Zack, however, was happy with whatever he was given.

Two microphones were on the stage in their stands or whatever those pole-like things were called, Gale honestly didn't remember what it's called. Well he and Zack were going to start using them soon anyway.
Gale stood still and watched the crowd as he continued to think about any random topics. Zack, on the other hand, was looking at the rooftops of buildings and making sure there was an Officer at each one, holding a Sniper Rifle, only two Officer's saw Zack look at them and waved back.
"Idiots." Zack muttered. "They should not be waving to me, they should be double-checking their weapons."
Gale didn't hear what his friend said since he was now trapped in his thoughts.
"Now what was I meant to say again? Welcome to the parade, or hello? I think I'd be best going with hello. Yep, that'll work."
"Gale." Zack said. "Snap out of it, it's about time we started the Parade."
"Oh!" Gale exclaimed and left his thoughts. "Sorry, I got a bit side-tracked." Zack simply nodded and took hold of his microphone and Gale did the same.
"Hello." Gale said, his voice booming out of the various speakers placed everywhere. Zack let himself facepalm before he spoke up to prevent Gale from humiliating himself.
"Welcome to the Machinecken Parade!" Immediately the crowd cheered and Zack smiled. "Today looks like it will be a glorious day, the sun is in the sky and there aren't any clouds. It should be excellent and I know you all agree with me." Another cheer came booming back to him. "We have worked hard to make these floats and various balloons this year, so I hope none of you are disappointed with what Gale and I have decided to use this year." He took a deep breath and nodded to Gale, before the duo both yelled:
"LET THE PARADE BEGIN!"

Lunarmaster54

Awards

He ran through the inferno that used to be his home, smoke and sobbing making his breath hitch in his chest. They were everywhere. Heartless, those...those humanoid things....hybrids? People were screaming in agony...fear....
Why was this happening?!! This was a peaceful town. A place where people could be together in love and harmony. It wasn’t a place for death or destruction. Blood wasn’t supposed to stain his clothes here. His vision shouldn’t be swimming from the heat of the flames that ate away at the buildings all around him. Buildings that he’d spend so much time in.
Eleven years of memories...gone.
It couldn't be. It couldn't be. It couldn't be. It couldn’t be happening. This...couldn’t be real.
“Shiki!!!!!” Timmy screamed out “Aaron!!!!! Master!!!!”
He rounded a corner and gasped. Eyes locked onto the scene in front of him. Confronted with the worst of his fears.
There before him stood his best friend. The brown haired one he had once admired. Who had been his brother. Once a hero, now infected. Blood dripping off the end of his gauntlets. On the ground in front of him...was the broken corpse of his master. Aaron’s eyes glowed amber as he turned to face Timmy, a psychotic smile on his face as darkness swirled around him. His skin was slowly but surly turning pitch black.

"Our master…" Timmy muttered, barely audible over the roar of the flames. "Our friends… this place… Why? Why?"

His throat tore as he screamed “WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?!?!”

The monster smirked. "Think of it as....transcendence. We're being reborn in the way kingdom hearts meant for us to be born"

Timmy’s mouth fell open in shock. "That's insane! You..your not Aaron!”

"Oh aren't I?" his opponent asked sardonically before rushing forwards with an inhuman speed.

Timmy blocked the attack just in time. "Stop! You can't do this!"

His eyes...his once grey eyes, were now amber. Lit up with rage and insanity. "Don't tell me what I can and cannot do!"

Black claws came for him , digging into his arm. He felt a fist collide with his ribs, and Timmy hit the ground. He looked up, and saw the black demonic figure above him, fist raised high in preparation for a killing blow.

Timmy's body burned, as if poison was coursing through his veins. The feeling was...he’d felt it before..
Darkness.
"Please…" he rasped out, "don't do this…"

The figure remained silent, and punched downwards...

--------------------------------------------------

Timmy’s eyes shot open. Gasping for breath he sat up, staring down at his shaking hands. That nightmare again. Why did he think this world would be any different? Why did he think that he could go to sleep without reliving the moment his life went to hell? With a sigh Timmy sat up and made his way over to the bathroom area, towels and such in hand (he’d found them in a drawer).
Aside from the usual pain in his chest there was...something else. His heart was beating faster and his senses were all on high alert. What was going on with him? A long hot shower (and it felt like an eternity since he’d had one of those even though its only been a day) later and Timmy was good to go, dressed in the new clothes he’d bought yesterday.

“Your awfully quiet this morning” Timmy remarked “I usually can’t get you to shut up. What’s wrong? Not a morning infection?”

Silence. Timmy crossed his arms in confusion as he walked through the ship. The hybrid..was ignoring him? He ALWAYS complained when Timmy refereed to him as an infection and he never missed an opportunity to make a comment on Timmy’s nightmares.

So where was he? and why did Timmy have that weird feeling in his chest?

Like something was calling out to him..

Timmy growled in annoyance and turned around. Walking over to the bedroom areas. Kit’s door was open, her bags were there but the bed was unslept in.

“She must have gone back out to shop and gotten a hotel or something” Timmy decided.

He wasn’t really worried about his friend. She could take care of herself...and if it turns out something DID happen to her Timmy would just crush whatever had caused her harm and bring her back to safety. and the 'crushing’ of said foe would probably be done in a completely unreasonable manner too. He might even say something cool as the kidnaper begged for mercy...

“Sorry” Fantasy!Timmy said, pointing midnight roar at his foe with his suddenly muscular arms “But I don’t speak corpse”

“He’s so cool!” “Why is his shirt off?” “We really misjudged him!” “Who cares? He has a six pack and he fights crime!” “He sure showed that kidnaper whats what” “I say we give him the key to the city!” “Looks like not all hybrids are evil after all” “If he has a keyblade why does he need a key to the city?” “That sure is one lucky girl” “Seriously. WHAT would he possibly do with the key to the city?” “I’m going to make that line he just said my status on Spacebook!!" the townspeople chattered as the troops took away the evil doer and gave Timmy the thumbs up. Timmy nodded back at them as he walked over to Kit and cast a curaja spell on her. Her eyes fluttered open...

....SLAM.

Dazed, Timmy stumbled backwards. He’d been so caught up in his fantasy that he had ran into Nick’s bedroom door. He was glad no one saw that and that his Hybrid seemed to be on vacation.

Opening the door Timmy peeped in. Nick was sound asleep. He must have had a late night. Back on earth Nick always did sleep more than Timmy did. With a sigh and seeing that he wasn’t going to have anyone to talk to about this forigen feeling in his chest Timmy decided to go outside for a walk. Fresh air would do him a world of good. The teen walked outside of the airship and took a deep breath.

“Its a pretty nice day out today” he said as he walked down the platform.

That’s when he heard the music. It was a sweet melody that Timmy had heard before. But...where had... Timmy winced, placing a hand on his forehead as his insides churned. That feeling inside was growing stronger and stronger...

“That’s a really pretty song!”

“Its one of my favorites”

“Mine too! It makes me feel all happy inside!”

...the memory came back. After getting here the only things Timmy remembered about Traverse town were Cain and Mary, depression, somehow getting OVER that depression and then bits and pieces of the hybrid heartless battle that had destroyed the world. Now those memories put themselves back together in their entirety.

Leyla.

Timmy followed the sound of the tune towards a tree and called up “Leyla?? Are you okay up there?! Your the only person I know who plays that song!”

Leyla survived the destruction of a world. A destruction on the same scale as Twilight Town’s. If she could do it...that was the final proof that his own survival wasn’t just luck. That Shiki might be out there somewhere. That his quest.....wasn’t in vain.

He HAD to know if Leyla was okay.

“Finally. I can freaking talk again”

You?!

“Yes me. Your magic was drawing you towards mozart up there and it pushed me down in the process!”

Sweet!

“Yup. But i’m back now! and don’t think I didn’t see that little fantasy you had earlier. Or your faceplant. A six pack? Curaja? REALLY?!”

Make fun of me later. This is important!

“Pfft. I can tell. You wanna see this girl so bad you look like your about to cry”

Timmy ignored it and looked back up at the tree, listening to the soothing music above. Mind swirling with questions and desperation.

“Leyla...”

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

~- Good to Hear Your Voice -~

"You know, if you need a place to stay, I’m sure the boys won’t mind at all."

Leyla's fingers paused for a moment; then she spoke quietly as she found the melody again, "How do you know I don't have a place to stay?" Her eyes flicked down for a moment, taking in the female ninja that was sitting at the base of the tree. She was about to say something more when she heard footsteps approaching; she held her breath until she heard the newcomer speak.

“Leyla?? Are you okay up there?! Your the only person I know who plays that song!”

Her fingers froze, the song fading prematurely. Slowly, she lowered the violin as her eyes found the boy's. She saw a very brief flash of amber before his eyes settled back to dark brown.

Why do your eyes do that?

It's because of the Heartless. It's waiting... pushing me to the edge...

The violin disappeared, turning into a small silver charm as Leyla dropped to the ground. For a second, she just stood there like an idiot, unable to believe it. She'd felt his presence, and she'd felt hope flare, but to have someone else there, to know she wasn't the only one that had escaped...

Must be hard to play with gloves on.

Kinda. But they're really thin, and I'm getting use to them. I just need to get the pressure right.

How about cutting holes in the tips? That way, there's no cloth in the way, and you can get it right?

That'd work! Thanks.

"Timmy," she whispered, still uncertain if this was really happening. "You made it out? Did any... do you know if there's any other survivors?"

Feel the Darkness. The hold it has on the boy. You cannot stay destiny's hand. The Heartless will have him, in the end. The Heartless will have all in the end.

No; Leyla shook her head. She wouldn't let that happen. She wouldn't let anymore of her friends get hurt. She felt a rare smile break across her face as said to Timmy, "You're okay..."

~------~

OOC: Might have turned out a little sappier than intended. And remembered conversations don't count as powerplaying, right? I don't think it does...

Abhorsen

~Assailant by night, Life saved~ (Warning GRAPHIC post reader discretion advised)

Nick hopped off of the ship as he waved at his buddy.

" I glad you could help me on such short notice, I also wanted to discuss a few advancements as far as the ships defences and offences go. You have any new tech?"

"Yea, step into my office. I have a new system upgrade for you. Also a few new items as well."

"Sounds good, you have any coffee, I'm tired man."

As Nick began to walk towards the door Bahamut made a whining noise and tugged on Nicks shirt while pointing at a nearby alley. Nick looked at the alley, squinting and trying to see what Bahamut was trying to tell him. Nick turned and began to walk towards the alley. Bahamut was now leaning forward and squirming wriggling and snapping his jaws at the air. He looked angry. Nick was now running readying a fire spell. As Nick entered the alley he saw a man on top of a teenage girl holding his hand over her mouth and his hand gripping the front of her blouse. Nick held out his palm about to release Firaga. Nick was a second too slow, Bahamut was off his shoulder and fired a pressurized fira attack at the man. Nicks eyes widened, Bahamut was on the mans neck and ripping out his jugular with his jaws. Nick had never seen bahamut this fierce, or for that matter use any attack whatsoever. The man lay there bleeding out as Nick walked over to the girl and picked her up. She was beaten and looked like she was in shock. Lucky for her bahamut had sensed the attack on her. She was gonna be ok. She looked up into Nicks eyes and smiled slightly then she passed out. Nick was still carrying her as he walked out of the alley, his buddy stood there still talking as if nothing had happened. He hadnt even noticed. 'WOOW' thought Nick as he walked past and onto his ship. Nick took her to the bath and sat her in the seat in the shower. She was in and out of consciousness and Nick knew that a hospital was impossible. He was known as an enemy to this town. His only choice was to try and help her here. Wetting a wash cloth in warm water and wringing it out Nick wiped her face cleaning the runny mascara and dirt from her face. he then cleaned her arms and legs off as well. She now started to wake back up. Nick knew he needed her to change clothes but how. She was to weak to do it, so what could he do.. Bahamut nudged his thigh with his head. nick looked over and Bahamut gave him the look as if he would do it. Nick sighed with relief. He wasnt nervous to see her that way just.. he didnt want her to get the wrong idea. Nick stepped out of the room as Bahamut scooped the big t-shirt and gym shorts that Nick had sitting in the cabinet. Bahamut helped her get undressed and reclothed. She smiled faintly at the little dragon and mouthed a thankyou as she fell asleep. She had managed to keep her purity from the man but her body was heavily beaten. Nick stepped back into the room and gently lifted her into his arms. He carried her to his bed and tucked her in. He then made a small bed in the floor behind the door and drifted off to sleep next to bahamut who had nestled up next to Nicks head.

~Parade morning~

Nick awoke a few hours later. he was stiff and needed a shower. Peeping at the girl quietly to see if she was ok, then slipping out of his room to shower Nick knew he had to figure out what he would do with her. She had a family, she had to have one. Nick would find them, he would ask her about them when she woke up and felt better. For now he would shower and go check on Timmy and Kit.

OOC: the girl in my post is as of right now a NPC. She isnt my character, she is a filler character that MIGHT be a new character for me. As of right now though, NPC. I still have the ability to add one more character I am just not sure if she will be it.

Awards
Part 8: The Search Begins

Panfacag left his room and found himself in a plain hallway. It was like those halls back where he spotted Timmy and that whole Hybrid fiasco began. Just then, he remembered what he was gonna do today. He was gonna find that dragon tamer's ship and see to Timmy. An interesting fellow, he was. All of them, including Cutter and that "tamer". And probably that hitchhiker too. He quickly went down the hallway and took out a device that tracked the signal Panfacag's substance in the 'bubblegum' (ha ha) he threw. His device tracked the signal. Perfect. Just as he found the signal, thought he saw Zack and Gale in the hallway. Panfacag walked up to them, but it turns out they weren't them, just lookalikes. Panfacag sighed. He remembered that they planned on inviting him to see the parade, but he wanted to find Timmy and discover more about him. In spite of his Hybrid half, the fact that he wielded a Keyblade proved to be very curious. And perhaps could be of incredible use against the Hybrids and Heartless. With that, he decided he was going to find him (as well as Cutter and that "dragon tamer", he wasn't that sure anymore about that hitchhiker).

"Hello!", Panfacag heard Gale's voice.

"Welcome to the Machinecken Parade!" Now Zack was speaking. There was cheering from the townspeople as Panfacag hurried his way out of the building, bypassing other future colleagues, provided he becomes a member of the force if he isn't already. "Today looks like it will be a glorious day, the sun is in the sky and there aren't any clouds. It should be excellent and I know you all agree with me." There was another cheer from the people. Panfacag was at the ground floor now. "We have worked hard to make these floats and various balloons this year, so I hope none of you are disappointed with what Gale and I have decided to use this year."

"Let the parade begin!"

Immediately, upon finding the exit, he saw a lot of people on foldable chairs. He could also hear parade music. On a stage were Gale and Zack, looking presentable to the townspeople. Although they did invite him to see the parade, Panfacag thought that this would be a good time to look for Timmy. With that, he took off his cap, hoping they wouldn't notice him without it, and began to shuffle amongst the crowd, heading to where his tracker was leading him.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

They only had to use the microphones for the very start of the parade, and since Gale was pretty lazy he put his back in the holder and walked down the small flight of stairs attatched to the stage.
"C'mon Zack," He said as he looked around. "they only needed us for the very start of the parade." And without waiting for Zack's reply Gale moved off into the Centre.
"Sometimes I wonder if he intends on using his manners." Zack muttered and put his microphone back in it's holder and prepaired to follow his friend. Then he saw Panfacag moving through the crowd.
I thought he wanted to speak to us, Zack thought. Then he went after Panfacag, who wasn't wearing his hat.
"Panfacag!" He yelled. "We still have our meeting, where are you going?" Of course Zack wasn't expecting to get an answer from a person that appeared to be attempt to get away. He may have a good cause, but still you don't arrange a meeting then try to leave without a word. Luckily Zack had his mobile in his pocket, so as he went after Panfacag he opened it and called the front office of the Centre.
"I haven't got time to speak right now," He said. "just tell Gale to come back outside if you see him. I might need his help." Then Zack hung up before he got an answer, he hoped he wouldn't come across as rude.
"Panfacag! Wait up!" He stayed at the same speed, he didn't want to accidentally knock over an elderly citizen or anything like that. That would be horrible.

Awards
Part 9: Zack Has Joined The Party

"Panfacag! We still have our meeting! Where are you going?" Crap. It was Zack. And crap again. He forgot about the meeting. Guess looking for Timmy was going to have to wait. "Panfacag! Wait up!" Panfacag stopped short and waited for Zack to come.

Luckily, Panfacag managed to plan an extra step further when he tossed that 'bubblegum' yesterday. Along with that substance that would go along with the paint, inside was a little tracking drone that was resistant to EMP (and any variants of it). Confident that he at least had another 'plan', he turned to the general direction of the parade. Then decided to walk to where the signal was taking him. "Wouldn't want to lose Timmy. And that ship of that "dragon tamer"…it looks so cool." He wouldn't mind getting a ride or something. "Maybe even go to Christma—oh, wait. Isn't Machinecken the only world left in this universe?" He palmed himself in the face for forgetting that.

"Hmm…how about I buy a few pony toys after all this?", he thought to himself. (1)

(1) Yeah. Panfacag's a brony. Although that won't be plot critical. Hopefully.

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

As the sun decided to rise early this morning, Sononea was in a pitch black room sleeping his eyes away.. after all it wasnt like there was somthing about to happen or anything...

Heartless where waiting outside his tent, debating wether to go in and wake him up or not, untill they decided to but they were trying to figure out who was going to be the one going in... untill a large body came over picked up a shadow heartless and threw him into the tent.

The shadow was creeping around trying to figure out what it should do, it didnt want to vanish into the oblivion.. but what choice did it have? As it started moving slower and slower towards Sononea, it got to his bed side, and just as it was about to touch him to wake him, Sononea grabbed him by the neck and threw him back outside. The shadow yelped in pain as it got thrown and hit the large body who threw him.

Sononea finnally awoke softly muttering "Why did you all wake me up...., Do you really want to die today?...Fine.. what ever... im awake...no use in trying to go back to sleep now. With the day we are about to have... the boss is going to be very glad...

Sononea grabbed his things and went out side to the planning table, where the map he had drew out of the town laid out with x's and o's as if it where a play by play for a football game... But this was for somthing more sinister then football, the chance to end another world... Or control which ever came first...

Sononea made a small speech "Today, You all die. Theres no hope for you alls survival...Unless you follow my exact orders to the mark. Because if you dont... ill kill you all myself...Mark my words... And lets have a good game! Okay everyone! Break!?!"

The heartless looked at eachone inother confused from the last words he said was that an order? or was he trying to be funny? Guess they will never know.

Sononea then snapped his fingers and the mutated heartless who he had giving a mission earlier appeared. "How is the kid?"

The heartless leader, The mutated heartless large body, began to speak "Hes fine, going to the parade, like planed, and we shall take him there and they will never notice. Besides he just came down to this world, so no one will notice him gone anyway... and with people running for their lives and what not... people will never notice us swoop in and out.."

Sononea, looked happily at the mutated largebody.."Good good... Now all thats left is to get the keyblade exicution squad here.."
he pointed and a shadow, "You, go get them!" He opend the darkness portal, and the shadow went off in a hurry."

"There we go, now we should have no problems with keybladers... now i guess its time to go scout the town one last time." Sononea said..opend a portal, back to the area where he killed the gaurd stepped in, and reappeared moments later within the town. "Thankfully the town is pretty big so no one sees me. "

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards

~- Friends? -~

"How do you know I don't have a place to stay?"

“I’m sorry, do you need one?” She amended, knowing that the girl had an excellent point.

Waiting for the girl to reply, Kitridge’s attention was drawn to the airship as one of the boys wandered out. She cocked her head in curiosity, realizing who it was; she looked away from Timmy as he approached the tree, grateful that she was hidden from his sight. A minor flush on her cheeks, Kitridge tried to calm her heartbeat as it jumped with joy. What the blazes is going on? She mused silently, eying him for several heartbeats.

Kitridge quickly looked away again as her inner voice whispered, What about Tsukinowa? Aren’t you two together or not? Shaking her head in denial, she bit her lip softly to clear the fog away, she wasn’t dating Tsukinowa, they were only friends and the same thing went for Timmy. She recoiled at the bark of laughter from her inner reason, hating it for its sneering remarks…no matter how true they were.

Sheesh, you really are Edge’s daughter!

Shut up, now… She growled mentally, peeved at how her reason was trying to make her feel. She rolled her eyes, remaining on the other side of the tree not wanting to intrude. She listened to the exchange going on, feeling her chest tighten; Kitridge closed her eyes for a few seconds. After all, it was none of her business if they had previous history…right? Opening her eyes, Cutter gave a quick shake of her head, relieved that she’d pulled her hair back into a ponytail while she’d been by herself.

Kitridge shifted slightly, peeking around the tree she watched the two friends, where they friends, talking to each other. This is good, maybe she’d be able to help him… She thought, hearing the announcement about the parade, she didn’t show any form of reaction to it. Well, with any luck the parade will keep ‘em off of us until we can get out of here, Kitridge mused silently.

As if, you could never be that lucky… Inner reason sneered, causing her to recoil slightly and making the brush nearby rustle a tiny bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back