• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {Rp Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse

"Ready Zack?" Gale asked, his Keyblade at ready.
"I'm ready." Zack replied and his cane morphed into a sword. The duo faced the two Wizards in front of them. The Wizards just stayed where they were, not moving to attack at all, only bobbing up and down in a wierd motion.
Then one moved.
A ball of fire was hurled at Gale by the Wizard, but was dodged by the Keyblader with a jump to the right, then a swing of his keyblade to slice the fireball in half.
"You handle the one on the left and I'll handle the right." Gale told Zack and his friend nodded, then slipped into a battle stance.

His left arm out and hooked infront of his body and the blade of his sword resting on it. This pose was good for spinning slashes and the like, but Zack didn't base his attacks on spinning, he doesn't base them on anything really. Only what is best

Zack smirked and looked at the Heartless for a moment, then took a big step forward before spinning around and slashing the Wizard horizontally, then down vertically. Yet the Wizard still stood there, then ice erupted from it and sent Zack sliding backwards on his feet until he lost his balance and fell over.
He looked over to his partner and watched him for a few seconds, he was doing a good job. The Wizard he was fighting was weakening fast.

Two balls of Fira slammed into the Wizard and it bounced back, only to be slammed by Gale's Keyblade by the use of Wind Raid.
"Almost there." Gale told himself, then had another fireball shot at him, this time it found it's target and Gale recoiled after it hit him in his left shoulder.
"Alright," He growled. "Enough is enough!" He pointed his Keyblade up and casted his strongest spell.
"Aeroga!" The wind spell moved forward at his will as he was lifted into the air, then when he was close enough the Wizard was sucked in and dealt numerous amounts of damage. Then, dismissing the spell Gale returned to the ground and looked to his partner Zack, who had got back on his feet and continued his attack on his Wizard.

His sword swung and the Wizard cast Thunder missing Zack as he sidestepped around to get behind the wizard, then stabbed straight through its body. The Wizard cast one last Fire around itself and blew Zack backwards and then disappeared. Zack got back up and groaned, he hadn't taken serious damage from that last attack, but he could've done without it.
"That takes care of that." Zack said. Gale would have continued speaking but was interrupted by the voices of two kids.
"Zack help!" Zack looked at Gale and his friend nodded.
"Go."
"Okay, try to hold off as many Heartless as possible. Maybe even try to find Panfacag. Good luck!" Then Zack seperated from his friend and ran off after the kids, now he noticed there were three of them.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

~End?~

Sononea looking around at the parade aftermath... as he looked down into the seas of yellow eyes and feilds of black surroundings... he couldnt help but feel a little bit depressed...

"Sigh...i guess its time to report in to the master..." Sononea snapped his fingers and a shadow appered "go report to the the over ruler of whats happend here... let them know we will have another report soon for them on the keybladers of the world" the shadow nodded and vanished..

Purple still looking confused at Sononea "uh..Mr.Sononea... are you sure everything is alright? if you need anything just ask me im here to service you...anything..."

Sononea looked at purple... "Im fine..."

------------------------
~7 v 1? ~

As the 7 KETF grew closer and closer, they saw 2 wizards just pop out of know where attacking the two that were their targets.. and then with some work, they were defeated..and then one of the boys ran off...

"Ugh!!! Really!?!!? WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY JUST RUN OFF LIKE THAT!?!?! Damn it makes me so mad! I dont get how we are suppose to complete the mission if everyone is F'n Every F'n Where?!!?!?!?"

"Red for the last time chill out and look at whats really going on... it seems like the boy who just ran is going after those kids who were getting chased by the hybrid and heartless... which makes everything better for us"

"How can anything get F'n Better!?"

"Easily.. now its us verses one... and by the time were done here, and go after the boy... yes the hybrid and heartless might get wiped out but.. he will be exsausted... and the other keyblader is a boy... so... it will be another easy battle..."
"Pink good plan... you always come up with the smartest things"

The group continued to walk towards the one single, all alone man standing getting ready for the heartless to approch.. the group nodded at each other and continued.. they started walking faster, faster, and even faster, till they were running, and then they came to a complete halt right infront of the man holding out his keyblade from the fight with the wizards he just had. All offering a greeting to the man.

"Master keyblader! At last! We found you! We need assistance!!! We have tried to protect the town from as much damage as possible... But as you see we are not keyblade weilders, we cannot wipe down their numbers much! We need help! the town is in trouble! Heartless Everywhere What are we suppose to do!?!?!... oh by the way my name is Pink.." She stuck out her hand as in an offer to shake.

Sir we are the heros from another world here to assist you with world Sir. The heartless are to much for us to handle Sir! What shall you have us do Sir! What will you do Sir!? Oh.. by the way my name is Blue" He stuck out his hand to offer out a shake.

"Hmph... im red.. what they said..." He stuck out his hand to offer a shake

"Im the leader of the group.. sorry for all the greetings but its what we do... Im white.." offered his hand for a shake

"Yawns.. yea so.. you all can handle the heartless on your own right? Im so sleepy... ugh... oh im brown.." offered out hand to shake

Yellow put his hand out to shake before speaking "HI IM YELLOW! So the town is being attacked! Lets do somthing about it!?"

lastly green began to speak "Im green, so i have already come up with a few plans to stop the heartless in their trakes..." kept his had where it was at..

They all looked at eachother and began smiling back towards Gale...

------------------------------------

~The chase pt 2~

The kids were all still running trying to get the heartless and hybrid off their tail when they noticed a man trailing after them

Both the kids said with excitement "Zack! where saved!"

And began to slow down inorder for Zack to catch up..

Toukan had no idea what was going on but trusted his new friends hoping they knew what they were doing.

Awards
Part 14: Fauxnal Pit Stop

Some time after leaving Timmy and company…

Panfacag could not see Gale or Zack anywhere. Did he really take that long to deliver that message to Timmy and company? Not that Timmy was their leader anyway. If anything, it'd be that "dragon tamer". After all, he owns the ship and has freakin' Bahamut with him. He lost his bearings, but he somehow ended up back at the apartment for Defense Force 'officers' where he stayed yesterday.

"Now how did I get all the way back here?", said Panfacag to no one in particular. "Oh well. If this world's coming to an end, might as well bring everything I got."

KHTAKHTAKHTAKHTAKHTA

He made his way back to his room. Luckily, no one was around, presumably at the parade…under attack by the Heartless and Hybrids. He quickly entered his room and grabbed his sealed haversack. He then took out from his bag of holding a strap that nullifies the weight of whatever was tied in its blue end. He tied the blue end around the haversack and the other end (colored red) to his bag of holding. While one would've suggested him to put his haversack in his bag of holding, he knew that when such a thing is done, the bag would explode and destroy all his items. Once that was over with, he quickly skedaddled, only to encounter two Large Body Heartless in the hallway.

"Oh right. The Keyblade acts as a beacon for Heartless.", Panfacag reminded himself, Keyblade and shield in hand.

The Large Bodies charged him, but he sidestepped their attacks, striking the closest one with the Solstice Slayer. He then cast Triple Fire, shooting them down into non-existence, watching their captive hearts float away to Kingdom Hearts. (1) At least he hoped they would head there.

Dammit., he swore to himself, turning away from the hearts. While his current (well, only) Power Orb inventory was ideal for focusing on survival, he'll still need help as there wasn't much offense in his 'skillset'. As of now, if this was a fantasy role-playing game, he would fall under 'support character'.

Deciding not to waste any more time, he quickly made his way to the rooftop of the apartment. He looked around to find the parade. And found it he did. And there were a few Wyverns in sight too. He then looked around his current position, seeing the next rooftop within his reach. He jumped from his current spot, using his Doubleflight to reach the next rooftop. He jumped across rooftops, using Doubleflight when necessary, making his way to the parade.

As he jumped, he saw something fall from the sky. It was comparatively small, but as a member of the Story Crew, and because said item was property of said organization, he immediately caught sight of it. As fast as his legs can carry him, he jumped for the falling object, cutting down or shoving aside any Heartless that appeared in his way, and jumping on anything solid or hostile just to get to the object. He saw it land on one rooftop, but in the way were three Wizards. He had no time for these.

Wasting no time, he rushed at them, dodging and blocking spells as he went. When they teleported out of his range, he didn't bother pursuing them as he made his way to the object. It was a coin, only thirty times bigger, and with the emblem of his organization at its face. It was…an Emergency Capsule. They only sent these whenever their agent was in a real bind in their mission. (2) And boy was Panfacag in one such bind now. Thanks a lot, Story Crew.

He went over to the Capsule and placed a hand over it. Immediately, his vision went white as time seemed to stop around him.

"Agent Panfacag.", a female voice came. He remembered her back when he was assigned to Keyblade Academy. "I hate to break this to you, but I feel that the chances of saving Machinecken Town are very, very slim. And as under usual surveillance, we witnessed your…severe nerf. In light of this situation, we have decided to grant you some new powers and unlock some that have been sealed. We may not meet again until you accomplish your mission. Good luck."

When the light faded, Panfacag was surrounded by his Wall spell. He also noticed something he thought he'd never see again (not that anybody else can see it); the 'gauge' and 'icons' that came with the Solstice Slayer. Sweet! Just then, he sensed an attack coming from behind. He turned around and instinctively pulled the trigger on his Keyblade, then nearly regretted it a split second later. To his surprise, a bullet came out and hit the perpetrator; one of the Wizard Heartless that tried to attack him. The bullet struck at the head and instantly eliminated it. The other two Wizards flanked him and cast Blizzard, but Panfacag jumped out of the way as the spells collided. He then turned around and fired two more shots, each making its mark and destroying the Heartless in one hit.

All right! Now I think I stand a chance! Panfacag then performed a few practice swings with his Keyblade. The 'gauge' filled, just as expected, but no matter how many times he swung, not once did his 'icon' change from 'Moon'. Strange. Then again, she did say some. Oh well. Hopefully, the new stuff can make up for it.

With that, he continued jumping across rooftops, the parade very close now. He stopped at one rooftop edge, seeing the chaos below. People were running, screaming, fighting, dying, turning into Heartless, or two or three of those actions. And the fact that there were still festive decorations didn't help the situation one bit. There was also the fire, the smoke, and the blood…

He surveyed the scene below, looking for Zack or Gale. He didn't know whether the "dragon tamer", Timmy, Cutter, or that new girl with the wings were going to help too. Or that hitchhiker for that matter. Speaking of which, just where is he anyway?! Just then, he saw them. They were fighting off two Wizard Heartless. The two Defense Force officers showed impressive skill with their blades, Zack with his cane-sword and Gale with his…Keyblade. Zack performed a spinning attack on one of the Wizards. Just as he finished his maneuver, the Heartless countered with an ice attack. Gale, true to his name as it turns out, was using the power of wind in his disposal to fight off the Wizard in front of him. Eventually, they defeated their opponents, although Zack could've gone with less damage.

"That takes care of that.", said Zack. Just then, there were the screams of some kids.

"Zack, help!" Zack looked at Gale and his friend nodded.

"Go."

"Okay, try to hold off as many Heartless as possible. Maybe even try to find Panfacag. Good luck!"

As Zack separated from his friend and ran off after wherever the kids were (Panfacag couldn't see them from his current position), Panfacag waved at Gale below and yelled, "Over here, Gale!" Not bothering to check if Gale noticed him, he then looked for a fire escape, found it, and started making his way down it.

(1) Even if it did get 'smashed' after Ansem's Encoder exploded, let's just say Kingdom Hearts eventually recovered over the past few years.

(2) Don't worry. This won't come up as a "deus ex machina", "Ass Pull" or anything. Regulations will be that only one capsule can be sent each mission, and Panfacag's "save the universe" is just one mission.

Color chart:
Panfacag's contact

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

Kit shot him a stern look and Timmy gulped nervously.

“You shouldn't push yourself, Timmy. If you don't think you can control it, you shouldn't put yourself into situations that your emotions go raging out of control!" she scolded.

“I don’t put myself in those situations!" Timmy protested "The situations put me in them!"

He looked over at Leyla, hoping to get some support from her side. Unfortunately she had other ideas.

"Finally! A girl with a good head on her shoulders that sees sense!"

Timmy sighed.

"I agree with her, Timmy, you should be more careful" Leyla said before exchanging a smile with Kit. Timmy shook his head, girls..

"Ahh the company you keep"

Aren't you supposed to be plotting?

"Taking a small break to make cutting comments and observations"

Timmy watched as a girl he'd never seen before walked up to them and chatted with Nick for a few minutes. Timmy raised an eyebrow as he watched the two interact. Nick happened to catch his eye and Timmy smirked. Nick threw him a mock glare but Lindsey fainted. Nick quickly summoned his ship and carried the teen back in bridal style. He returned a few minutes later, with a worried look on his face.

"How is Lindsey?" Kit asked quickly.

"She was running a fever of 103.3. She is going to stabilize soon. We should go. The Heartless wont wait for us before they start killing.. lets go." Nick said

Timmy nodded in agreement but Kit spoke up again "Hey, Nick, don't you think someone should stay behind to watch her? Just considering of the heartless and that fever, what if Lindsey needs help?" She asked.

“She's in a recovery tank, the ship's locked and if there's an attack or anything the ship has a defense system” Nick replied "she should be fine”

The words he didn’t say hung in the air for a moment.. I hope

Nick pocketed the keys and the group began to walk again towards the town, the two cousins sped up and walked a bit ahead of the girls.

"So why were you smirking at me earlier?" Nick asked "Although i'm pretty sure I have an idea.."

"You seemed pretty..happy..with Lindsey earlier" Timmy replied "Something your not telling me? I think someone has a cru.."

"One more word and i'm going to scream out 'so your saying your in love with Kit?!?'" Nick cut him off. His voice even grew louder as he prepared to belt out this exaggeration. He then smirked as this threat effectively shut his cousin up for the moment. Topics shifted to serious conversation as they got closer to town

"You worried?" Nick asked "You look tense"

"Just hoping we can save this world" Timmy said quietly "I don't want a repeat of Traverse town...or..." he faded into silence as he tried to reference his home. or at least what used to be his home.

The four made it into town and into the chaos. Fire, smoke, screams, terror, heartless, blood. Timmy growled.

The fact that these people were going through the same thing he did when his world was under attack only made him want to save it more. Midnight roar appeared in a flash of light. Almost instantly heartless turned their attention towards the group and made a beeline for them.

"That's a lot of them. Remember what I said about control" Nick reminded him "I don't want to turn around and see you all out of control"

"Gotcha" Timmy responded, a battle ready grin spreading across his face. Static raced around him

"Lets do this"

Last edited:

Abhorsen

It double posted this sorry......................................

Last edited:

Abhorsen

~Cooking with steam~

"That's a lot of them. Remember what I said about control" Nick reminded him "I don't want to turn around and see you all out of control"

"Gotcha" Timmy responded, a battle ready grin spreading across his face. Static raced around him

"Lets do this"

Nick grinned as he summoned his keyblade. It seemed almost fluid for it to hit his hand. " Timmy I meant it, I will beat you back into humanity if you give in to that Hybrid. Force him to be your slave, if he says no, lock him away. He can only have as much leverage as you allow. I understand he is devious, but its your body not his keep it that way." said Nick as he warned Timmy.

The heartless must have sensed the Hybrid in Timmy. They were coming, and a lot of them. A quick head count would probably account for abot twenty five heartless, and maybe a hybrid or two, it was hard to tell. Nick ran in, Bahamut flying in the air above out of reach of the shadows and large bodys. The wizards however were firing fire spells at him, Bahamut shot fira back and nullified the attacks. As Bahamut tore his claws into a wizard, Nick shot a firaga ball into the group ahead taking out a few and damaging those surrounding the ones that died. Running full speed at a large body Nick lept into the air, front flipping over the heartless and fired another fire attack into the back of its head. The large body stumbled forward as Nick landed and swung his Keyblade toppling the Heartless and releasing its captive heart. Nick focused on the heart for a moment hoping that all the inhabitants of this place hadnt all met this fate. It was then the heart flung towards the inner part of the parade. As if it was summoned. Nick called to bahamut to follow it. He nodded and took off. Nick cast Mighty Guard on him and his allys and began once more to hack away at the heartless. He was killing a wizard and dodging a shadow as Bahamut zoomed back to him, it seemed as if there was something wrong.

Bahamut shrilled as pointed to where he had followed the heart to.

"We have a problem, there is a giant heartless being created, and I saw two strong heartless controlling the big one being created. The big one is what looks like a Mutated Arch Behemoth and the other two, they appear to be a Heat Saber and a Chill Ripper, on top of that there are Four Mutated Wyvern above them patrolling the area. We neednt be careless Nick. This Town is nearly consumed. Whoever is orchestrating this is a diabolical fiend. Step carefully, no need to get hurt due to carelessness."

Nick nodded as he lobbed a shadow in half and charged past the rest of the heartless towards the giant Behemoth.

~Determination~

As Nick ducked and weaved trying to stop the finalization of the Behemoth he was hit in the face by a fireball. Wincing, Nick rubbed his eyes. 'dirty trick' Nick jumped at the Wizard and grabbed it by the head with one hand and its coat with the other and ripped it in half. Nick neared the Behemoth now. It was nearly complete. Heartless after Heartless poured into the Behemoth. Nick fired a Firaga at its leg. The attack exploded, Nick gritted his teeth as he saw the now blown off leg reform as more Heartless poured in to fix it.

"Damn, that will be an issue. I still have to try."

Nick barreled forward Timmy now by his side and the two girls not far behind. They needed a plan.

"Timmy, you take the Heat Saber and Chill Ripper. I will take the Behemoth with Bahamut. We can leave the girls to the Wyvern and whatever else may show up."

Looking back at the area that Nick had just left there was nothing left save a shadow or two. The others had cleaned up well. Focusing back on the task at hand Nick called to Bahamut.

"Exalted Father of the Eidolons, I grant you my power. Take it and fight. Show those that would doubt you a taste of your benevolence. Strike down our enemies."

With that once again Bahamut began to glow and grew to his Teen Form. Nick smirked as he climbed on Bahamuts back and they took off. Nick knew that they had to take down this Behemoth, but how.

~Is this Possible~

Nick, riding on Bahamuts back soared in the air as they approached the Behemoth. Nick knew he would need a little bit to recover the magic he used to power up Bahamut. So for the moment the magic was Bahamuts duty. Nick would take care of the Behemoth in a different way. Nick thought a plan to Bahamut.

'What if you were to slingshot me towards the Behemoth? You just shoot a firaga at the thing and then divebomb at it and at the last second grab me with your teeth and spin and fling. I'll shoot into the hole and battle my way to its heart. If I destroy that then it SHOULD die. Sound good?'

As good a plan as any, lets do it.

They did exactly that, Nick was flung into the hole that was created by the Firaga. Once inside Nick had a little trouble seeing so he used a small fire ball as a light. Walking forward into the darkness, Nick shuttered a bit. 'I hope it doesnt leak ooze of some sort on me'.

stop whining, just get to it. Er.. what should I do. I mean kill Heartless yea, but anything important?

'Actually yea, will you go help Kit? Whatever she needs do it, unless its stupid.. Then no. I am sure it will be fine though. Timmy will no doubt be looking her way, but Leyla and him already know one another. So they will be good as far as team work goes. As for Kit though, she is well..'

Yes, yes, she is a love interest and that could cause him to be careless. Humans and their simple emotions.. I understand. I shall do as you and she asks. Be careful.

'Got it. You too.'

Nick trudged forward, slopping in the goo and trying not to look at the nasty fused mess of heartless that were staring at him with lustful eyes. They were immobile but still.. they seemed as if they at any moment could jump his bones and try to consume him. Pressing forward once more Nick neared the giant heart...

OOC: Kit (Skitty) has PP permission of Bahamut. She cannot hear him talk, but he can understand her and will help her. If his big moves are used, please dont go nutz cause then he will have to revert back and Nick hasnt the magic atm to redo him... Have fun Skitty :tongue:

Last edited:

1Gannon1

A glimmering pulse of essence, a light that told a story...
The ship passed into the atmosphere, cascading like a falling droplet of rain until it landed, his specimen and his friends exiting the ship in due time. Across the city he sensed all of the little energy signatures in his focus. He almost wanted to stay there, forever, and delve into the forbidden knowledge of the souls. A woman, filled with joy and wonder at her newborn child, a man, drenched in pain about to end his life. Emotions drifted fluidly throughout his form and what was him became less clear. But something else was rising... a darkness beyond fathom. Fear drenched the town that was once alive with joy (for the most part, the man being an excellent counterexample), and an acrid chill pressed on his mind. The chill faded in time, but more darkness filled the emptiness. Heartless, Hybrids, and the champions of Machinecken clashed, a Deity of sorts was awakened, and one soldier was blessed with great power. No, I can't just sit here! I need to help! he thought, the first real thought he had in perhaps hours. How long had it been since he had witnessed the landing in his mind's eye? Hours? Days? Weeks? It mattered not. His energy had returned in full, and he was eager to eradicate the putrid odor that spoiled this radiance, the pathetic heartless. Alpha-Prototype appearing in his hand with but a thought, he raced towards the fight with the best of his physical abilities. There were some times where it would be more convenient to be a simple warrior of physical fame, but rarely did he seriously wish to be one.
How long he spent within his trance may never be fully known, and alongside the time it would take him to reach the battlefield he feared he would be too late. He found himself cursing his own foolishness, letting hunger for knowledge threaten the safety of others. He imagined every way he had failed in the past, from the fate of The Serpentine to death in the virtual training they had rendered for him with their magic. All his past failures, however great the consequences, were as minor slip-ups when compared with the consequences of failure today. Perhaps there would be a day when he would be forced to stand idly by as the shadow's pawns wreak havoc upon the worlds. Perhaps there was a day in the future, inexorably set to occur, when he would put down his Key for good. But that day was NOT today! (OOC: A bit cliche, I know, but still a good way to set the mood.). He reached the first of the horde, a pittiful collection of shadows and a few neoshadows. His key a vessel for a sacred and damning fire, he struck at one of the Neoshadows. It coiled back, feeling the sting of his Firaga in full, and it's heart returned to oblivion as the fire ate away all but it's core. He effortlessly purged away the remaining enemies, weak shadows that had challenged him with a Thundara and their essence filled the air with a noxious fume as they dissipated from existence. Exhilaration coursed through his meager physical body and transcended it flowing into his aura. He dashed onward to join his fellow Key wielders, taking out a large group of Powerwild and Bouncywild heartless with an explosive Holy-Firaga dual cast (note: dual casting is greatly taxing to a normal person if possible at all, but his crime-break ability offers it as second nature as a positive side-effect of the two-hand casting perk. It is still taxing, but no more than any other powerful spell)

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

OOC: Thanks Abs, and I'll try to keep Kit's enthusiasm in check, I can't guarantee the Heartless’s safety though. :) Anyway, back to the post.

IC:

~- Will the Darkness be too much? -~

Kitridge nodded in answer to Nick’s comments, she heard the silent ‘I hope’ that he didn’t want to voice. A smile on her face, Kitridge said firmly, "I wouldn’t worry about her, Nick. Lindsey seems like she can take care of herself, exceptionally stubborn too." She looked around at the group, and right afterward they started heading toward town, much to Kit's relief.

It wasn't long after they started traveling, that Timmy and Nick pulled up ahead; on one hand she was curious but on the other she liked the time to chat with Leyla. Keeping watch for enemies, she asked, "How long have you known Timmy?"

"Huh?" Leyla asked, a little confused by the sudden question. Quickly deciding to back down, Kitridge shook her head and muttered a quick, "Never mind, it's not important."

An eye roll from the other girl told Kit that she wasn't buying it, but before anything else could be said they'd entered the closest outskirts of the town. "You are so not getting away from this, I am going to find out why you were asking that question."

Kitridge nodded, a good nature indifference on her face; she quickly set to work fighting Heartless. Ducking a slash from a Neo-Shadow, she slashed at it with her keyblade; looking around to see that Leyla was faring well, Kitridge noticed that Bahamut and Nick were missing. They're strong enough to take care of themselves, Nick's proved that often enough. She thought, mentally squashing any emotion that could be a burden at that point.

"Going up!" Leyla shouted, before Kitridge could retort, the other girl threw her into the air.

Twisting, she threw some kunai at a couple of wyvern heartless; landing safely on Bahamut's back, she smirked and shook her head slightly. "You ready to go, Hallowed Father?" She asked, a childish maneuver in response alerted her that he was more than ready to teach these abominations a lesson.

Kitridge ducked as a wyvern went soaring past, its tail feathers smoking from Bahamut’s fira spell. Looking at him, she noted the mischievous glint in his eyes and questioned softly, “Is this even the right idea?” Doing a quick roll to dodge another attack, Kitridge squeaked and wrapped her arms around Bahamut’s neck.

“Stop being so childish Bahamut!” She shouted, re-flipping over the teenaged dragon king looked at her again. “Right, now, let’s get back to business.” Without any more prompting, Bahamut continued causing…err, clearing up the mayhem going on around town. I doubt Nick will ever lend me Bahamut again, she thought, watching the minor destruction that was going on because of said combo.

~- Hide the light -~

Aria sat on the edge of the rooftop, staring at the chaos below her; cocking her head to the right, the young hybrid questioned everyone's methods. Snapped out of her reverie, she watched Bahamut go soaring over head; a boy with white hair flew from him and straight into the Behemoth below.

She returned her gaze to the people who were trying to resist only to fail, it was the same as the last place they'd visited. Why did people even bother to fight? It was pointless, they (almost) always lost to whatever they were fighting against. Shaking her head, her blonde hair fell in front of her face; after she'd refused to tie it back today.

She didn't have to look to know Masquerade had appeared, not even glancing in the older woman's direction, she asked softly, "Is this as enjoyable as what happened to Traverse Town, milady?" Aria caught the barest quirk to Masquerade’s lips, and this alone caused all the warmth to flee from her and the surrounding area.

I hate it when she smiles like that, Aria thought, she watched as another heart drifted up and vanished to who knows where.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

"Eh, sorry, I don't do handshakes," Gale told the strange people. "but if you have a plan I suggest you hold on to it for a while, I would know this World better than any of you guys, so just lend a hand fighting the Heartless and we'll see how it goes. I have a bad feeling we're going to have to evacuate though." And before waiting for the strange people to answer, Gale had left to go after a pair of Heartless running in the opposite direction.

"Gale over here!" Gale heard after throwing his Keyblade at a Shadow.
"Pancafang!" He looked to where he had heard his friends voice but Pancafang had moved. Gale could only hope that Pancafang would make his way to him.

The Shadow recoiled after the Keyblade struck it and turned it's attention to Gale, the other Heartless, which was a Neo Shadow, turned it's head and let out a low growling noise. That was positively not a good sign.
"Okay," Gale said and caught his Keyblade as it returned to him. "Time to cause some mayhem."
The Neo Shadow leapt at him and Gale sidestepped away, then batted it away with the flat side of his Keyblade. Gale then held his Keyblade in one hand as it was pointed at the Neo Shadow, then cast Fira and it was sent backwards again. Now that the Neo Shadow was on the ground Gale could turn his attention to the Shadow that was preparing to claw his legs.
"Please, you flatter me." Stabbing his Keyblade down with both hands put an end to the Shadow quickly, but not quick enough for Gale to notice the Neo Shadow hurtling towards him through the air.
"Ah!" Gale let out after being taken by surprise, the Neo Shadow had him pinned to the ground and raised a claw. It swiped Gale's cheek and he roared, that had stung but no blood had been shed. Gale kicked both legs up and pushed the Neo Shadow off of him, then after getting back on his feet he charged and sliced through it's chest. It slumped and hit the ground, then faded away.

Lunarmaster54

Awards

Twenty five heartless vs the four of them. Shadows, large bodies and a few wizards. Timmy smirked as he charged into battle. Nothing he and his friends couldn't handle. He cut down shadows and jumped up into the air as a large body slammed onto the ground to make a shockwave. Timmy front flipped and landed behind it. Smirk growing wider Timmy hacked at its back with a neat four hit combo. The large body staggered after the fourth blow and Timmy pressed his advantage, hammering his foe until it vanished in a poof of darkness, heart floating into the sky. The furious fighting continued for a couple of minutes until Timmy noticed Nick was no longer there. Timmy finished off the neoshadow he'd been fighting and rushed forwards to chase after his cousin, batting away shadows as he ran. These little things were persistent!
He felt protective magic wash over him and Timmy stopped running, looking down at himself as he flashed gold. The hell?

"Nick cast mighty guard on you, the girls and himself. Dumbass"

Timmy ignored the jab and continued to fight his way to Nick, who was dueling what looked like a behemoth. A flash of fire caught his eye and Timmy turned around just in time to be blown off his feet by a fira spell. Timmy slammed into a building and lay slumped there, stunned for the moment.

That mighty guard was cast just in the nick of time! he thought as he stood up, shaking That attack might have done some serious damage otherwise

"I guess the phrase 'constant vigilance' means nothing to you, right champ?"

Piss off

The Heat Saber heartless was much bigger than Timmy remembered. When he'd faced one a few years ago with Shiki the thing was only a little bigger than they were. Now it was at least three times his size! Shaking his head and grumbling about 'damn mutations that make my life hell' Timmy walked forwards, left hand beginning to crackle with thunder magic. After a heartbeat both boy and monster charged each other, closing the distance in seconds. Timmy thrust his lightning covered hand forwards, aiming for the creature's chest. Likewise the Heat saber thrust its fire blades forwards in an obvious attempt to impale him through the shoulder blades.

"Thundaga!!!"

Timmy's hand slammed against the heartless's chest in a direct hit, lightning shooting through it and damaging it. Timmy's trumphant grin turned into a frown as it wasn't blasted off it's feet. Instead it's fire swords grazed the top of his shoulders and it kicked him in the stomach.

"Ooof!!!" Timmy stumbled backwards and the heartless took the oppertunaty to strike again with a flurry of attacks. Timmy swore under his breath as he took a few, managed to block a few more and then finally struck back. The duo were locked in combat, parrying each other's attacks and looking for an opening. Timmy found one first and bashed it in the side, sending it tumbling away. His hand crackled with lightning again and this time Timmy pressed his palm on the ground, sending the lightning bolts racing towards his downed opponent, doing even more damage but not killing it.

"What does it take to kill these damn things?!" Timmy demanded out loud "and since when could it hold its own against me in a sword fight?!"

"Mutated heartless 101 sport. We're stronger AND smarter than the average bear"

Timmy grit his teeth as the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. Spinning around he ducked as a blast of ice shot over his head. His heart clenched as a chill ripper jumped down from it's position on the roof to attack him, causing several pillars of ice to erupt from the ground towards the teenager. With a few swings of his keyblade Timmy shatterd the first four before rolling out of the way of the last one. Jumping to his feet Timmy hurled a bolt of lightning ("Javelin!") at the monster but it blocked his attack. It lashed out and Timmy was hit by an icy wind. He shivered.

"ohhhhh the irony. Getting killed by an ICE heartless"

I'm not dying today

Timmy's hand erupted into flames and he hurled his palm forward "Fira!!"

Chill ripper simply batted the fireball back at him. Timmy cursed and leaned to the left, dodging it, but the heat saber (which happened to move in behind him) smacked it back. The ball of fire increased in size before it struck Timmy in the back, sending him crashing down onto the hard, unforgiving pavement. Tasting blood in his mouth Timmy sat up and eyed his two mutated foes.

"This is such bullshit" he growled "these things are damn near unstoppable"

"Not if you let me out they aren't. I'll show them a fight"

Timmy spat blood on the ground and wiped his lip with his sleeve "No way. Your staying locked up. I'm in control and its gonna stay that way"

"Your getting your ass kicked"

Timmy took a calming breath and relaxed. He could do this. He'd faced worse odds before so this was nothing. He wasn't going to let himself be defeated by these two instinct driven monsters when Shiki was out there searching for him. When his friends were fighting valiantly to save the planet.

The two heartless charged and Timmy grew confident once more, finding his second wind. Electricity crackled around him.

"That's right. Come at me. I'll show you why your not on my level"

Abhorsen

~Nowhere to Run~

Pushing forward, Nick found himself face to face with the Heart. Well Heartless per say. The Behemoth was being controlled by a Grim Reaper. Nick gulped as he stepped forward into the opening. The Reaper spotted him immediately and charged forward slashing and hacking as Nick evaded back the way he came nearly tripping the entire way.The walls were closing in as they progressed. Nick was being trapped inside the creature. Nick needed a plan and fast. He thought to himself as he ducked and dodged attack after attack.

' I cant move in here. This thing is going to hit me any second. I need an exit.'

'would you like me to help?' asked Bahamut through their connection.

'Yes but arent you helping Kit?'

'yes, but we are pretty much done here. Timmy is getting his ass handed to him. I think he will survive though. I will be right there.'

'Okay, I might need you to catch me.'

'Right'

Nick knew he would need to use one of his elixers to recover from what he was about to do. That was if it didn't completely drain him and he passes out. Nick shot a fira spell into the reapers eyes to gain a moments reprieve. He then held out both hands and summoned two Firaga spells one in each hand. He had packed them with nearly all of his remaining magic.
Pushing them into each other Nick amped their power even higher. He had to hurry the Reaper was regaining its sight. The 'Twin Firaga Attack' was ready. Nick stepped back as he now held the sphere in both hands. Holding it in front of his chest He began to push it in on itself. Condensing it. It glowed a bright whitish red. and was the size of a softball. It was ready. Nick raised his arm and fired the sphere from his flat palm. The attack hit exploding with enough force to wreck a double wide trailer. Nick was hurled backwards and slammed into the fleshy wall behind him. It was then that Bahamut blasted the wall beside Nick reaching in with his mouth and pulling Nick out. The hole immediately closed as was the natural reaction to protect itself. Nick had set the blast of the Twin Firaga to be a concussion wave for the first and the second was the fire spells might. Nick hardly conscious reached out his hand towards the Behemoth blinking to try and focus. He closed his open palm and the Behemoth Exploded fleshy pieces and Hearts galore were sent flying everywhere. Nicks head drooped as he began to go unconscious. He saw Timmy fighting the two heartless from earlier. Using up the rest of his magic Nick cast Invisible on Timmy. Blinking to see if the Behemoth was truly defeated Nick squinted, the Behemoth was gone but the Reaper now missing an arm was flying farther in, probably towards the one that was leading them all. Smiling up at Bahamut Nick then passed out and dropped his Keyblade.

OOC: Nick used the last of his magic to make Timmy invisible. This will make the spell weaker. It may flicker showing his location and can only last one post.

Also Lunar now has my Keyblade, and can use Bahamut. After Lunar's post Bahamut will probably time out...

Also.. again. Magic, you now have control of the Grim Reaper. Im sure your thrilled. :)

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

~- Weapon of Choice -~

Talk about a mess. Heartless crowded the streets, a seething mass of black and purple with yellow specks; and this was just the outer throngs! If Leyla craned her neck, she could see into the heart of the mess, and it was a very dismal black. Flames flashed across her mind, the horror of Traverse Town, still so fresh, flaring through her mind with a vengeance.

But now wasn't the time to think about that. Calling her keyblades in a flash of silver rose petals, she pressed her wings tight against her back; with this mess of Heartless, she could need to be airborne at any time. She fought back-to-back with Kit; for just meeting, the girls melded seamlessly into an almost perfect team. Kit kept up a volley of ninjutsu and an array of throwing weapons that just wouldn't quit, while Leyla ripped through the Heartless, a manic gleam in her eyes as an almost crazy glee rushed through her.

Nick and Timmy had been pushed away from them by the throng, but Leyla wasn't too concerned at that point. Timmy had a stubborn streak that rivaled her own, and Bahamut could watch his cousin, right?

The decapitation of a Neoshadow had just taken place when Leyla felt a low rumble travel up her legs. Raising her eyes, she saw the form of the Dragon King racing towards her and Kit. Her intuition perking, Leyla leapt into the air before grabbing Kit's hand. A stunned look flashed across the ninja's face before Leyla cried, "Going up!' And threw Kit in a high arc to land on Bahamut's back.

Once Kit was safe with the Dragon King, Leyla turned back to business. First things first... she sent out a brief, concentrated pulse of twilight energy, sending the Heartless flying so she could land. Once her feet were back on the ground, she raised her hands over her head as her fingers began glowing with a silver-grey light. Throwing her head back, she cried, "Between Light and Dark, on the brink of the death of Day and the birth of Night, sing the song of middling hours and sweep my enemies into your vortex! Twilight Aria!"

She whipped her arm out, calling down a swirling silver pillar of energy, trapping three Neoshadows and a wizard. Taking off again, she swooped in as Empyreal Darkness appeared in her hand. Faster than the eye could follow, she lashed into a vicious combo before soaring to the top of the tornado. Calling Twilight energy to her again, she gathered the magic to her palms, until the air crackled with power. A beam of almost white light appeared, cloaking the Heartless for a brief moment; when Leyla landed, there was nothing left but the wizard's hat.

Except now there was another Neoshadow charging at her. She was about to call her Keyblade when a slight glint caught her eye. Rolling to the side, she let the Heartless sail past her as she scooped the twin revolvers from the ground. Twisting around, she fired a quick shot, hitting the Heartless between the eyes. As the heart floated up, she said, "Damn, I'm keeping these!"

“Stop being so childish Bahamut!”

Leyla looked up when she heard the exclamation. Her eyes widened when she realized Bahamut was... bowling? "Wait, what?!"

She watched him a moment longer as he made another pass. A spark glowing in her eyes, she laughed, "Hey, don't think you can have all the fun, Dragon King!" Pocketing the guns, she bit her thumb in preparation for a spell she'd been working on for the last few weeks. This time, a dark glow appeared on her hands as she intoned, "Through the trees the shadows creep, wind howling on a nightless sleep. Offer your tribute, the crimson bled, ferry your soul cross the River of the Dead! Bloody Howling!"

Screams seemed to erupt into the air as a dark wind surrounded her hands and legs. Pushing off, she went flying through the Heartless. Bahamut attacked those higher in the air while she took after the ones closer to the ground.

"That's right. Come at me. I'll show you why your not on my level"

Leyla broke through the last of the pack in time to see Timmy facing off with a Chill Ripper and a Heat Saber. She could feel electrical energy crackling around him; but there was one thing...

She went crashing into the Chill Ripper, a blur of white feathers and black wind. Hopping away from it, she backed up against Timmy while throwing a taunt at the Heartless. "Two against one. Is that really any kind of way to fight for an "intelligent" mutated Heartless like yourself? Or do your abilities really suck that badly?"

Awards
Part 15: Gale Has Joined The Party?…Again?

As Panfacag made his way down the fire escape, he heard Gale say, "Pancafang!" Just great. Just when I thought he got the name straight… He eventually made it to the bottom of the fire escape, watching Gale the whole time as he took on a Shadow and a Neoshadow. Gale took care of the former quickly, but the latter managed to pin him to the ground. He was able to kick the Heartless off of him and cut it down. Shortly, Panfacag reached Gale.

"Good to see you're still okay, Gale.", said the cap-wearing Keyblade wielder. "I think I managed to convince Timmy and his group to help out in our problem here. And I already told you my name is Panfacag, not Pancafang. Just in case you need to make a battle plan involving me, I'm more of the support character-type. I got the spells Wall, Regen, and Group Cura, with the Triple Fire you first saw me use as my only offensive spell. I also managed to get back a few more offensive abilities, although they're more on the ranged 'end'."

Just then, Heartless of various kinds appeared, surrounding Panfacag and Gale.

"Oh, wait. Aren't you supposed to go rescue some kids? Or was it Zack? Oh, wait. It's Zack, wasn't it?"

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

"Good to see you've got my back then," Gale told his friend. "And sorry about your name, again."
The Keyblader pointed the tip of his Keyblade to the ground and did nothing with his left hand, he would leave it free for casting any Magic when it was required, although he was running short on Mana at the moment.
The ring of Heartless around Gale and Panfacag stirred and a Shadow launched forward, but Gale had a new plan to combatthese things.
He batted its flurrying claws to the left, and then grabbed them with his free hand. Now was the perfect opportunity to show off a bit. Swining the Shadow at a Wizard Gale let out a psychotic laugh from the pure joy of fighting like a beast, then he cleared his throat after the Shadow and Wizard had both been destroyed.

"That was kind of humiliating," Gale muttered, and then kicked an oncoming Mutated Soldier head-over-heels into the ground. "Let's see how your Magic fares against these guys, Panfacag." He told his ally, then crossed his left armover his body so his left hand was over his right shoulder, then did the same thing with his right hand. The Keyblader rushed at a Neo Shadow in this position before swinging both arms out and shredding the Neo Shadow. Little did he know there was two more behind it, but he did quickly silence one when his keyblade penertrated it head.

Awards
Part 16: Fighting The Heartless

"Good to see you've got my back, then." Gale told Panfacag. "And sorry about your name, again."
Gale pointed the tip of his Keyblade to the ground and left his left hand free, perhaps to cast magic. The ring of Heartless around Gale and Panfacag stirred and a Shadow launched itself towards the former, who batted it to the left, grabbed it with his free hand, and swung it at a Wizard, letting out a psychotic laugh as he destroyed them both. He then cleared his throat afterwards.

"That was kind of humiliating.", Gale muttered, and then kicked an oncoming Mutated Soldier into the ground, which Panfacag never seen before. "Let's see how your magic fares against these guys, Panfacag." He then crossed his left arm over his body so his left hand was over his right shoulder, then did the same thing with his right hand. Just before he rushed at some Neoshadows, Panfacag cast Regen on both of them, then turned to see a cluster of what he dubbed "Musical Wizard" Heartless. He saw one Black Ballade, one Silver Rock, one Emerald Blues, one Crimson Jazz, one Turquoise March, one Striped Aria, one Grey Caprice, one Pink Concerto, and three of Green Requiems. He didn't know what most of them did, but he knew that they have various magic and Panfacag wasn't about to find out the hard way. Quickly, he aimed the barrel of his Solstice Slayer at each of the Heartless, using his Magnum Round ability to fire magic bullets from his Keyblade, taking them down in one hit or two. The "Musical Wizards" never had a chance to cast their spells.

Just then, he was tackled from the left by a Mega-Shadow. With not much room to shoot at it, he swung his Keyblade at it, making swings wide enough for his 'gauge' to register it and rise. Okay. A few more until I'm ready to unleash a Moon attack. It took a couple of them to destroy it, then he saw a Tornado Step spin towards his direction. He aimed his Keyblade and cast Triple Fire, taking it down quickly.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

~Darkness shrods a grim...~

As The Reaper began flying with out one arm (-_- abs ill kill you) threw the skys of the heartless invading, he began his decend to the floor as he saw a man fighting two swords men become invisible.. after a min or two from the sky he saw the man reappearing and dissappering.. So he started his decend towards the man. Using his only good arm (>_> abs...i keel you) holding the sytch he tossed it striaght at the man fighting the two swordsmen heartless. But since he only had one arm (<_< you will die abs!) the aim was kinda off and it the ground right before the man would reappear cracking the cement all together.

The Reaper, was now on the ground.. he saw some shadows running accross from him... picked them up.. and ate them... he did this for about 5 heartless shadows, and then... with some black smoke shroding the arm that had been cut off (O_O ABs!) the arm quickly grew back... he then held out his arm as the sytch which had been thrown in the ground disinigrated, and regenterated back into his left hand.

And now waited for the next move..

-----------------------------------------------
@lunar you may post
-----------------------------------------------

~Denied!~

As each of the KETF was waiting for gale to shake anyone of their hands they were getting really eager and each on could tell what they were thinking when the man just said "Eh, sorry, I don't do handshakes" And before they could make any reply, he ran off towards the back of them..

Red's mouth dropped.. "That MOFO! IM GONNA KILL HIM! SERIOUSLY IM GOING TO RIP HIM IN TWO!" reds arms began getting brighter and hotter.

Pink grabbed reds sholder. "Cool it!.. So he didnt fall for are trap.. but we can still get him.. Green.. what are your suggestions?"

Green rubbed his head thinking "Well we can do some options. One we can run home and tell Master Sononea we failed, Two we can surround him... and attack him together, him thinking we are helping him.. remember.. theres only one we are dealing with right now so it shouldnt be a big problem we should be able to get him with ease.. or three.."

Yellow intrupped green very quickly "We can go straight after him and attack very swiftly and quickly!"

White looked at yellow "Please dont interupt green baka! So green what do you think the best thing to do is? What was your third idea?" Now looking back at green with the rest of the team now looking at him.

Green said looking at yellow and white.. "Well acctully, Yellow is right, that was my third idea, we go after him and strike at once. Im not exactly sure what the best idea is.. If we do number one, Master Sononea, will defently kill us, or send us to the Boss, who will defenitly Erase us!.. If we do number two... we can out number him very quickly and he also still thinks we are on his side... But if we kill any heartless to make him think we are still on his side.. Master Sononea, might be very upset... And if we do number three... well theres a small possiblity we may fail and then Master Sononea, will be very upset again..."

Blue was the next to speak "OH I KNOW I KNOW! LETS DO NUMBER THREE!? NO NUMBER TWO! WAIT NO NUMBER ONE!? NO WAIT!?! WHAT WAS NUMBER 2 AGAIN!?"

Brown said with a yawn "Blue STFU! seriously... jezz.. well i think we should do number Two.. then I, i mean we wont have to do much.."

Pink began to speak again "So i think im headed towards Number Two as well right now..."

White looked around as everyone nodded in agreement "Okay then its settled we befriend him"

They all turned around running in the direction of the man(Gale) as they saw him being attacked by a Neo shadow, quickly defeating it they grew closer, when suddenly another man(Panfacag) entered the field, But suddenly a ring of heartless appeared around them. Quickly defeating them, Another ring of heartless came into the battle field around both men.

They all turned and nodded at each other, summoning each a weapon,

Pink -flower sword
Red -dripping magma kuni
White -Fans
Green - A box with a cross on it (who knows what lurks inside bewhhaha)
Brown -Rock Bombs
Yellow -a Staff
Blue -A water gun

Suddenly but green Jumped into the air landing/killing the second circle of heartless surounding both men... all now kneling, and lifitng their heads faking a smile. saying simultaiously "Hi again"

Green on the other hand had burried into the ground, not to being seen.

------------------------------
Bone and Seeker Post XD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Time of Glory Shattered?~

Sononea still dealing with issues within himself finnally looked up at the battle feild.. Somthing was going on, he saw from a distance a big explosion, and stood up from his chair instantly "WHAT IS GOING ON!" he yelled.. more of a faint roar could be heard coming from him.

"Enough is enough.. im done waiting for your friends to finish off these keybladers.. i know its them fighting.. it has to be no one else can be causeing this mayham.. Purple come with me.."

Purple looked at Sononea confused and excited "Sir i can see them acctully confonting two men as we speak.. there must be more then expected. But as you wish.."

Purple and Sononea leaped down from the two chairs and started running in the direction of the explosion, Sononeas left hand starting to turn...Black? Anger in his changed color eyes.

---------------------------
Since lunar and the dragon will be dealing with the reaper...
This post is for Dream and Skitty prepare XD!
---------------------------

((The fights have now all been set up, no one is aloud to leave their fight to go help another unless they defeat their oppent their opponet flees, or if they ask for special permission... also remember after my next post, your other characters are now aloud to participate. @bone the only fight that hasnt begun is the on with zack and the hybrid witch XD))

Lunarmaster54

Awards

-my level-

Timmy felt Leyla press against his back and he smiled. When they teamed up nothing could stop them.

"Except an army of hybrids. Who send a postcard from where traverse town used to be"

Timmy eyed the chill ripper in front of him as something flew overhead. Timmy looked up to see Bahamut, with Nick in his teeth, shoot by. Nick's keyblade landed near his feet with a clatter. Timmy picked it up and smirked. His smirk turned into a confident laugh as he took a step forward and twirled both keyblades, settling into a battle stance (OOC: recall when Roxas twirled his keyblades before fighting Axel)

Watch closely hybrid. Your about to see why I don't need you or your darkness to help me win

Chill ripper charged, lunging forward in a spin. Timmy charged too jumping up in the air and spinning around as well. Chill ripper stopped spinning just in time to get kicked square in the face. It hit the ground and Timmy landed on his feet, smirking. The heartless got to its feet and lunged forwards again. Timmy jumped back, out of harms way, and brought both keyblades down on it's head, slamming it into the ground.

"I wonder if heartless can get scared?" he commented "since your about to die and all"

The monster growled and leapt high into the air, preparing to come down on top of him. Timmy snorted and stabbed upwards, impaling it in two different places as it came down before throwing it onto the ground.

"Who knew having two keyblades would make the fight so much easier" Timmy commented as the monster jumped at him and attacked in a frenzy. Timmy blocked and parried the attacks easily, holding his ground and then landing a solid strike at it's stomach. It growled in pain and Timmy chuckled and raised Nick's keyblade, it covered itself in flames as Timmy whispered the fire spell. Chill ripper lashed out and Timmy slashed downwards, landing a clean hit and blasting the monster off of it's feet and into a heap a few feet away. Heat Saber landed on top of it.

Looks like Leyla finished up just as easily as I did Timmy thought with some satisfaction. His surrogate best friend was clearly just as mighty as she was back in traverse town. You haven't lost your touch at all

He stumbled a little as Bahamut landed behind him. Timmy looked up at the dragon

"You wanna help me finish off these bastards?" Timmy asked it. It nodded. Timmy grinned up at it "then lets end this"

Bahamut roared and Timmy turned to face the two mutated heartless as they started to get up

"Disappear...in the inferno!!!" he yelled, pointing Nick's keyblade at them. Bahamut shot a condensed ball of fire at them while Timmy shot a lightning bolt. Fire and thunder mixed together as the attack slammed into them, exploding with a concussion blast of fire and lightning. Two hearts rose up into the sky and Timmy looked up at Bahamut

"I call it...Thundaga firestorm"

Bahamut growled in approval.

Timmy raised Nick's keyblade and it vanished in a flash of light. "If Nick's hurt get him back to the ship" he said. Bahamut flew off and Timmy looked over at Leyla

"Thanks for helping me" he said grinning "Your a lifesaver!"

See? No darkness involved. and look who just cleaned house

"I'm not impressed by dumb luck"

Fine then. Be impressed when we save the planet!

Before the hybrid could respond something slammed against the ground a few feet away from Timmy. A gigantic scythe. He eyed it apprehensively as it vanished.

"What the hell?"

His answer came as a mutated grim reaper floated into view, menacingly. Timmy jumped back a few feet, to Leyla's side

"I guess we're not quite done here after all" he said "Looks like we're gonna kill
death itself"

----

Meanwhile, at the ship, Bahamut sat Nick down in the grass. The man twitched as the doors to the ship opened..

Awards
Part 17: Six Spandex-Clad Warriors

Panfacag was busy taking out a tough Large Body, not being able to see how Gale was faring before six figures in tights (1) and modified motorcycle helmets with strangely shaped visors suddenly came out of nowhere. They were colored pink, red, white, brown, yellow and blue (and possessed this general appearance). As they landed around them and immediately destroyed the Heartless in the area, Panfacag could tell that the pink and white-clad warriors were female from their figures, the rest obviously male. He also noticed the Nobody sigil on them, but didn't know what to make of it as they all then knelt on the ground.

The pink warrior possessed an intricate sword with a leaf-green blade, and a pink hilt adorned with a general flower motif.

The red warrior held in his right hand a ninja knife (kunai). However this knife seemed to be different from ordinary ninja knives, seemingly dripping with molten magma from the tip, only Panfacag knew it wasn't since if it were so, everyone here would've been dead or sweltering in the heat.

The white warrior held fighting fans in both hands. They were white with the outline of the Nobody sigil visible on its 'faces'. They shimmered in a white current of what Panfacag could only think of as wind.

The brown warrior had a few bomb-shaped rocks on his belt, although Panfacag knew they weren't merely just that.

The yellow warrior wielded an ornate staff that glimmered in a yellow aura.

The blue warrior had on his left hand a firearm with the generic shape of a pistol, but upon closer inspection, it was more like a NERF™ water gun. Still, Panfacag didn't underestimate the weapon. After all, he's been on the receiving end of a lot of "joke weapons" back in the day before he accepted this mission.

Suddenly, the six warriors all lifted their heads, saying simultaneously, "Hi again!"

"Hi again?", Panfacag said to himself. "But I never met them before. Unless it's Gale they're talking to." He then turned to said aerokinetic Keyblade wielder to see his response.

(1) "It's NOT spandex!", Dr. K of Power Rangers RPM would say.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

~- Hard to fight -~

Tossing another kunai at a mutated Wizard heartless, Kitridge felt the shift in the air and deciding to save some time, she jumped off and landed on a passing wyvern heartless...okay not the best thought out plan. It twisted to try to attack her; truly revealing how stupid that idea was.

A curse escaping her, she re-summoned Blackout Prism and stabbed it; injuring its wing. Crashing into a nearby building, Kitridge heard the soft taunt; brushing it off she looked around, trying to think of where to head to next. A Neo-Shadow rising out of the ground, she glared at the creature before dodging its claws, feeling a sharp sting as its claws grazed her right hip.

"Flame," she breathed, throwing a kunai at the creature, smiling as it was set ablaze. Catching a glimpse of gold and white, she wandered back out onto the main street, she watched Leyla fly around the corner. Raising an eyebrow, the ninja bolted after the white-haired girl.

Combating various heartless along the way, she twisted out of the path of a Gigas Shadow; cutting its side with both keyblades. Kitridge took a deep breath, calming herself a little, she quickly ran around another corner; spotting Timmy and Leyla fighting nearly identical Heartless. She recognized them as a Chill Ripper and Heat Saber, respectively.

Upon hearing a sound behind her; the ninja whipped around and met the gaze of an Avalanche heartless. She smiled at it, and braced herself for another fight; finishing up around the same time as Timmy and Leyla. Kitridge growled softly as she got sent flying, throwing Infinite Spectrum at it; it contacted and disappeared, returning to her hand.

Landing next to Leyla, she shook her head and said angrily, "I am a ninja, not a fluffing dragoon!" The soft clinking noise caught her attention, turning around she watched the scythe disappear and braced herself for another fight against a powerful Heartless.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Gale could feel Panfacag looking at him and smiled.
"They're with us, but I did tell them to go somewhere else and fight. I am pretty sure we can handle ourselves." Gale had a feeling something was wrong, or terribly wrong. It was either way really and he wasn't one to bother pondering on terrible thoughts. He now knew what to do, if these people truly were on his side this shouldn't affect them, if they aren't they'll have the absolute crap beaten out of them. Besides, it'd destroy a large amount of Heartless anyway.

"Panfacag, get by me!" Gale yelled to his fellow Keyblader before raising his Keyblade above his head and unleashing a dazzling blue light around him, this was his lat resort attack and he needed it now. He was going to run out of mana either way, so this was the best thing he could do. It would blast any attacks back at their senders, and it would deal out damage too. But most importantly, it couldn't harm his allies.
The swirling blue sphere around Gale grew in size and all his spells went to work. Magnet drew Heartless towards him before they were destroyed by Fira and Aeroga.
'It's working!' Gale thought as a large number of the Heartless that had previously been surrounding he and Panfacag were now destroyed. It grew again slightly and Gale smiled, it was now time to see if these people were on his side.

He lunged at them and the sphere of powerful magic followed, if they tried to hit him back they'd just be hurt anyway, so if they weren't on the Keybladers side they would be meeting their end here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back