• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {Rp Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Part 18: True Colors

Panfacag turned to Gale and saw him smile.

"They're with us, but I did tell them to go somewhere else and fight.", he said. "I am pretty sure we can handle ourselves."

Seriously? We could use all the help we can get on beating up these Heartless. But if these are Nobodies if the suits are anything to go by…

"Panfacag, get by me!" Panfacag was caught off guard for a split-second before immediately doing what Gale said as he raised his Keyblade above his head and unleashed a dazzling blue light. It seemed to be a combination spell of some kind. Heartless were drawn towards them as if affected by a Magnet spell, then they were destroyed by a Fira and Aeroga spell. Miraculously, Panfacag was unharmed from the spell as it destroyed a large number of Heartless. Then, Gale lunged at the warriors in tights (1), his sphere of powerful magic following.

Just what is he up to? Unless…Oh sh*t!

Immediately, Panfacag cast Wall, hoping it would affect Gale as well, then entered a defensive stance as he moved towards Gale.

(1) I know. Sounds ridiculous. Didn't want to say spandex, 'cause it's not. At least in Power Rangers RPM.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse

OOC: Title. It desires your clicks.

~- Another Side -~

Okay, now you were talking. Leyla let a feral smile creep onto her face as a wild gleam came to her eyes. The Armored Knights began circling the two Keybladers, slowly closing in on their prey. "Heh, that's what they think," she laughed softly.

Just then, a Keyblade fell from the sky, spinning end over end before landing beside Timmy. Leyla caught a brief glimpse of the head of it before it buried itself in the earth; it looked like Nick's newly acquired blade. Timmy picked it up; yeah, it was Nick's, dragon head and all. A deep, rumbling growl echoed through the air. Snapping her eyes up, Leyla saw Bahamut go flying by, an unconscious Nick between his teeth.

It was like the growl acted as a starting pistol. Leyla's eyes focused on her opponent, the Heat Saber. It ran at her at the same moment she kicked off to meet it. Just as it was about to take a slice at her, she jumped over its head. Twisting in midair, she flipped back around to face the Heartless again, guns in hand. A series of staccato shots filled the air, followed by the sound of steel on steel as the Heat Saber blocked the rain of bullets. When it lowered its blades, a confused look passed through the yellow eyes. Where'd the girl go?

Slowly, a lighter mass of shadows untangled itself from the Heat Saber's own. Rising up in front of the Heartless, a battle hungry smile spread across Leyla's face as she intoned softly, "Silent are the Shadows at the edge of the Abyss. Lose your heart and soul, to the Dark Maiden's Kiss!" Her hands glowed with a brilliant black and purple light as she shoved them at the Heat Saber's chest. Its eyes grew wide at the shadows enshrouding the girl's form, the wings extended full span from her back. "No..." It whispered, a strange, rasping sound; "It couldn't...?"

Leyla leaned in close to the Heartless' face, and breathed a soft kiss against its helm. Then, with a soft flick of the wrist, she sent it flying, until it landed on the Chill Ripper that Timmy had just finished knocking senseless.

Leyla let Timmy and Bahamut finish what was left of the Heartless as she took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. Okay, why'd she do that? Both of her Dark techniques, pretty much back to back? "Keep it more balanced, girl..." she whispered, a not so soft reprimand.

"I am a ninja, not a fluffing dragoon!"

Leyla laughed at Kit's complaints as the ninja landed next to them. "Really? Looked like you were enjoying yourself, flying around on Bahamut's back. What's the matter; don't like heights?"

"Thanks for helping me. Your a lifesaver!"

"Course I am, silly. Haven't you heard? Girls rule!" Leyla was about to continue with the friendly ribbing, but something huge landed in the ground, nearly tripping all three of them with the shock wave. "The hell...?"

"I guess we're not quite done here after all. Looks like we're gonna kill death itself"

Leyla saw the massive Heartless approaching them as she summoned her Keyblades. "A Grim Reaper? Bring it on!"

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

~Reaper Symbol of death?~ (For, lunar, skitty, dream, for everyone else please read)

The reaper looked at the three people getting ready for the assult. It picked up its weapon, and twirled it in its hand, as to mock timmy.

Sononea and purple were quickly approching as they begun to see the big reaper heartless, and the three people getting ready to attacked... he saw for sure one holding two keyblades, and smiled as he noticed the boys eyes.. He took a look around the other two and for a second he though he saw a faint glare in one of the girls eye's but it must of been the clouds playing tricks on him... But he thought for just a second..

That guy... hes just like me...Ceal..? where are you...

Sonea replyed to that thought "He left you just like everyone will betray you! You arent even worth living! GET OUT OF MY BODY!"

Oh so now you talk Sonea, thought you died in there...well thats to bad... you would have been better off
"Shutup.. "
Oh good comback...NOT

Sononea started to pay more closly attentive to the operation at hand... and began to think of a plan... when he said "Purple follow my lead"

He opened his hand and as darkness consumed inside it a long green sword appeared....

Purple nodded and with nothingness threads, her pitch black staff appered in her hand.

They both ran in the direction the 3 people, jumping up into the air sliceing down the reaper... landing in front of the reaper... as if they were sameri's.

Sononea looked up at the three and whispered... "Worthless...that heartless was just.... worthless..."

Purple nodded trying to figure out what he had planned... they were wide open for an attack... but just stayed quiet..not to mess anything up.... The whole time well listening to the conversation of the other 6 members.

They both stood up in front of the three... and the only thing that was said... was... "Hi." by Sononea

------------------------------------------

~An attack out of the blue?~ (for bone and seeker)

"Panfacag, get by me!" is what the man yelled immediatly as soon as they did there greeting...

The 6 were now confused...But instently their thoughts were answered, the man held out his keyblade as a swirling ball started to pull heartless into it destroying them instantly. The 6 circling the man jumped back in a rush, not knowing what he had instore, but did not want to get caught in the cross fire.

As shadow by shadow went into the ball, they were incinerated instantly, when the man threw the ball of a mixed magic spell gone wrong, towards Red

The only thing he could do, in which he did, He held up his hands snapped his fingers and 3 beserks entered threw the nothiness portals instently takeing the entire blow from the blast, but unfortuantly were destroyed instantly. red staggered back as the blast gave a second wave, of pressure.

Red replyed..."Thanks.." and looked back at the man who launched the attack..."YOU SON OF A *censored for a childs eyes* WHAT GIVES YOU THE *Censored for timmys hybrid* RIGHT TO F'N ATTACK ME! WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE ON THE SAME SIDE YOU *Censored for the kitty cats in the aduience* IM GONNA *censored so that dream can still have good dreams* KILL YOU, YOU *censored for the dragon... seriously do you want a dragon learning them words?*" He started speed walking towards the direction of the man who tried blasting him, his arms getting more redder and brighter

Pink replyed "Oh... now you've done it... when he gets in this state your only chace of going anywhere is by running... so i suggest you do it soon cause nothing can cool this hot head down..."

White replyed "Pink well that man did just attack him... if i could... i would feel upset right now as well.."

Brown replyed "shit... i just wanted to sleep! Thats it! is that so much to ask for!?!"

Yellow replyed "When theres alot of work around... it is brown but its k though hes gonna get a job done!"

Blue replyed "Hes gonna get you hes gonna get you na na na na nana!"

They all replyed "SHUT THE *censored for my own senitvity* UP BLUE!"

Pink had the last say "So what you waiting for man... Run, dont worry other guy he only wants the man who attacked him, so you can stay but it what ever?"

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

"I am a ninja, not a fluffing dragoon!"

"Hehheh. It's funny because she's using fluffing in the place of fu.."

Timmy chuckled as his friend appeared out of the blue next to them. Both because of her comment and to try and drown out the rest of his infected side's sentence (although he grudgingly found that he was a little amused by that as well)
It was good to see that she'd finished up her battle (or possibly battles) without too much trouble.

Leyla seemed amused as well "Really? Looked like you were enjoying yourself, flying around on Bahamut's back. What's the matter; don't like heights?" she teased

She got to fly on Bahamut? Lucky

Timmy simply watched the two girls banter for a moment, cheerful that they'd formed such a quick friendship, before deciding to comment himself, thanking Leyla for saving his bacon

"Space bacon"

space bacon for what was probably the...sixth or seventh time that they've known each other.

"Eighth. According to what I'm looking at in your memories"

Seventh. You and I both know the noodle incident wasn't my fault!

"If you say so"

"Course I am, silly. Haven't you heard? Girls rule!" Leyla smiled at him and Timmy responded by rolling his eyes.

"Isn't this a happy little family you've got going here?"

Your just jealous there was no darkness involved. and look who just cleaned house

"I'm not impressed by dumb luck"

Fine then. Be impressed when we save the planet!

Before the hybrid could respond something slammed against the ground a few feet away from Timmy. A gigantic scythe. He eyed it apprehensively as it vanished.

"What the hell?"

Leyla clearly shared his sentiments "The hell?!?"

A giant mutated grim reaper floated into view, menacing. Timmy jumped back a few feet, to Leyla's side as she summoned her keyblades.

"I guess we're not quite done here after all" he said, injecting confidence and charisma into his voice "Looks like we're gonna kill death itself"

"I wonder if you would have said such a cheesy line if Kit wasn't here?"

"A grim reaper?" Leyla was just as confident as Timmy was "Bring it on!"

But before a battle of any sort could begin, it was all over. The reaper was sliced down the middle and two people landed in front of it in Samurai fashion.

"That's a power ranger"

Timmy looked at the one on the right, the purple one. How can you tell?"

"Because obviously neither of them are from the Ginyu force"

True

"Hi" said the one who wasn't a power ranger. Timmy looked at him, looked back at the girls with a raised eyebrow that meant 'can we trust them?', and then looked back at him

"They finished off that heartless in no time flat. Whoever they are, they are pretty powerful"

We can handle them

"Hello" Timmy said, crossing his arms "Who are you?"

He personally didn't trust them. He didn't trust anything on this hybrid hating planet that he didn't have personal background with

"Looking back, didn't Kit first appear in a manner very similar to this? You trusted her right off you did. Seems odd that you wouldn't offer the same courtesy to these people...

They look shifty

"One of them fights crime and protects the world from the evils of monsters and littering while helping charity in her free time. How is that shifty?"

You don't know she's a power ranger

"Then what the hell is she? Barney's sister?"

Timmy calmly waited for their reply. Knowing that Leyla or Kit would say something as well. The two were much better at dealing with people than he was after all. He just hoped this didn't take too long.

The town was still under attack by mutated heartless after all.

Abhorsen

~Back in Action~

Lindsey awoke in a pod or capsule filled with some liquid. An oxygen mask attached to her face. She panicked for a moment till she saw a note on the outside of the glass that read:

Lindsey,

Once you have recovered there is a button by your feet. If you press it the water will drain. From there you will know what to do.

Nick

Lindsey felt around with her right foot until she found the button and pressed it. The water drained and she then removed the mask. She was stripped down to her underwear however. Her clothes were ruined and she needed more, otherwise she couldnt fight. Wrapping herself in a towel she walked about the ship searching the rooms for clothes that looked similar. After looking through room after room she found one with a closet full of womens battle clothing.

"Well I guess this will have to do"

"Yea, it suits you I guess"

Lindsey pulled the clothes from the closet. After a few minutes she was dressed in a white v-neck shirt with a black jacket over it. The jacket was woven with kevlar underneath but on top it seemed to be a normal black jacket. It was just much more form fitting and difficult to damage. On bottom she wore a pair of black pants similar to the jacket. They hugged her body to every detail, protecting her the whole way. Last her shoes, slim black boots made also from kevlar that came half way up her calf. She felt better, and also she was ready to find Nick and help him in any way possible. She owed him her life, him and Bahamut both. Following the signs Lindsey found the cargo doors and opened the hangar. She wondered as it lowered if she would ever be able to restore her world. The thoughts dissipated as she spotted Nick lying in the grass just outside the ship next to Bahamut. 'Wow, bahamut is huge' thought Lindsey as she jumped over the door and into the grass. Bahamut shrunk back into baby form as Lindsey scooped Nick up and carried him to the recovery pod.

"what happened to him Bahamut?"

Bahamut looked at her with worried eyes, and chirped.

"I wish I knew what you were saying. He feels cold and looks pale.."

"That is a sigh of major magica depletion"

"Magica delpetion..?"

Bahamut let out a excited shrill in agreement

"Is that what happened, was he fighting a heartless or many heartless and overdid it?"

Bahamut shrilled once again.

"Seems you speak Dragon, hehe"

"I guess so, Alright lets get him set up. Bahamut please give me a hand"

Bahamut nodded, and began to help.

~Payback~

After getting Nick taken care of and leaving him a note as well, Lindsey was back outside and on her way to the battle. She had to help. It was what Nick would have wanted. She owed him that. Her need to save her Wonderland would have to wait. Running, Lindsey was able to reach the outskirts of town in a matter of minutes. She could see that people had died and been taken over here. Shaking off the flashes of her world and it looking like this all over, Lindsey pressed forward. It wasnt long before she came across a patch of Heartless. They were nothing but flies, shadows and neo-shadows. Lindsey topples them in minutes. Pressing forward once more she heard the cries of children. A man with them, and one of the children held a keyblade. In front of them was a sinister looking woman that reaked of evil intent. Rushing in ahead of the man Lindsey called her Keyblade, Flash Fire to her right hand and lunged towards the woman while in her left hand she cast Full Deck Genocide, spraying razor sharp cards at the woman sure to cause lacerations to her clothes and flesh.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

~Wicked witch of the ?~

As she was chasing after the kids with the mutated large body, and the three mutated wizards. She was finnally catching up when a man entered the feild running with them.

"Oh look another fry for me to cook! Dont worry kiddo's! Ill take very good care of you! Then my darling will have what he desires! He shall get anything he wants from me! He he he!!?!"

The kids looked back at her and kept running foward, now that Zack was with them, they would hopfully be safe, but in the blink of an eye, the witch teleported infront of them...

"Now enough with the running kiddys! Its time to stop the chase and come quietly with me"

Zack flashed out his keyblade "What do you want with them!"

The witch replyed, "oh nothing, its not me who wants them, the my darling master!"

Zack said angerly "You filthy hybrid! You will stop what you were doing and leave this place... or i will take you out myself..." He then pulled out his sword.

The witch looked angerly at his statment "Well Zack, yes i know who you are... I was once one of your citizens... but now look at me know... FULL OF POWER!!!!" She was about to blast somthing out of her hand at zack, when all she heard the right of her ear was somthing hitting agaisnt glass. She turned, and saw for an instance, at cards hitting a glass wall, she clapped her hands once and she dissappeared and reappeared next to the mutated heartless.

A mutated wizard had been watching the surruoudings the whole time and saw as a woman began running, and then pull out her hand as cards began flying at the hybrid, and instantly casted reflectga, protecting they hybrid, as soon as the hybrid got away, the reflect sheild started to crack and then shattered.

The witch, turned and looked at a woman still running at her, "HOW DARE YOU, YOU WENTCH! ILL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND" she pointed at the ground using her middle finger, as a circle of fire, sourrounded the witch mutated heartless, and the kids and zack.

she then started to move her finger in a circle, as the fire began to spin. as it was spinning all around them, she started to flick her finger in and out of her palm, the fire did some what of the same movement. The fire started lashing out toward the woman...

"Now time to deal with you... Zack..." they were in a area of about 60 feet all around... zack and the kids in the center. She looked at the 3 mutated wizards as they joined her in a combind blizzard attack. She used her pointer finger as ice flashed out.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

This would not be good at all.
The firey circle around Zack and the kids didn,t ensure much of a chance of escape, and Zack was starting to doubt his own abilities against this woman, this Witch.
"I see no point in an escape attempt," Zack told the kids with him. "but I will fight no matter what!" He gripped his sword in both hands and gritted his teeth, he knew this battle could lead to Zack meeting his end, but he had to protect these kids, even if it was pretty much their fault that he was going to die.
Then something hit him. It hit him hard, from four different directions. As he fell to the ground he noticed whatever had hit him was cold, freezing for that matter. It hadn't killed him, oh no it definately did not. It just had a surprisingly strong impact. After finding his feet and getting back up Zack smiled to the kids.
"If I die, you need to run. It doesn't matter what happens to me just run." Then he turned to the Witch and the Wizards with her and smiled evilly. It was quite ironic, a Witch and her Wizards. The light eradiating from the fire made a ray of light hit his sword and it looked brilliant, but only for a few moments before it disappeared again. That was all that Zack needed, that had inspired him. He would get out of this and see the light of another day, no matter what!
"Show me how you guys fight!" He roared and leapt forward, as his sword was swung its blade flashed as another bit of light from the fire had met its metal.
Zack had no idea if his attack had hit the Wizard he had been aiming for, but he hoped that it had or he'd be out in the open for an attack towards him.

~Gale~
Well, these guys were Nobodies, or something along those lines if they could summon the weakers Nobodies. Good thing Gale's attack had made an opening for him to escape.
But Gale hadn't finished his attack yet, had he? No point in doing it now though, so Gale turned on his heel and made a break for it. The one after him was fuelled with rage, only capable of making him run faster. That could only mean there was on thing to do.
"Panfacag these guys are Nobodies! They can summon the weaker Nobodies too, so I suggest you get running." Gale didn't wait for his friend to reply, instead he threw his Keyblade forward and in a dazzling light it had transformed into Gales Keyblade Vehicle. The white haired Keyblader jumped into the vehicle and took the stearing wheel in his hands, then he pulled a lever beside his seat and he sped forward. The lever was set to 20 kilometres per hour and Gale was getting further ahead easily, but there were Heartless and Hybrids in his way, no problem. With the flick of a switch two laser cannons erupted from the two sides of the vehicle and started firing, blasting Hybrids and Heartless to shreds as if they were paper.
He had to keep moving.

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

~Inside the ring of fire~

The kids looked around as the fire began to circle around them, spining and lashing on the outside at the woman, who came out of no where to come save us.

Toukan had yelled out "Miss! Watch out for the fire!!" and then he heard the man tell the other two kids...
"I see no point in an escape attempt"

"But Sir!" Said Ace, "We need to try and escape!, we are out numbered! And right now my friend here only wields a key!"

Toukan looked at Ace and though Wait were friends now? I thought he didnt like me... But know matter! I got friends! but not for long if this keeps up...

Then the man called Zack spoke again "but I will fight no matter what!"

"And i will help! Rain, Ace stay back dont help!" Said Toukan as Ace nodded and stood infront of Rain holding out his arms as if he was gaurding her.

Then out of know where Zack was struck from four different areas with a blizzard spell.. Rain cried out "ZACK!!!!"

Zack's knees fell to the ground, getting back up on his feet, and controling his breathing, and turned his head around well he smiled saying "If I die, you need to run. It doesn't matter what happens to me just run"

Toukan looked at him holding out his keyblade well replying " Dont worry, you wont die.. i got your back! but first im going to get some help!, that girl outside is trying to get in."

Toukan turned around and ran in the direction of the girl, well the flames stared slashing at him, he used his keyblade to defend himself as each one came in to attack he blocked... but then his arm got burnned "UGH!!!! " He yelled.. and then replyed "THATS ENOUGH!!!" a blue aroura started to flow around him circling him, his eyes turned blue, and then he pointed his keyblade at the fire, as a whipping lash began to come at him, water started to burst from his keyblade, gallons after gallons coming out dreching the whip into steam, as well as some of the fire infront of the girl, but it was quickly growing back, the girl only had a few seconds to get in, she probably still would get burned.., When suddenly a mutated largebody jumped infront of Toukan, ceasing his water attack as it hit the front of his body, and then it smaked Toukan to the floor unconsious..

-------------------

"Show me how you guys fight!" said Zack, as he charged toward the witch and the wizards. He jumped up into the air as he slashed his sword, he knew he hit somthing but when he looked up he hadnt damnaged athing...

As Zack was about to strike one of the wizard's had cast reflect over all of them, and all zack did was cause a crack in the shield...

Zack was now on the floor, still a liitle winded from the blizzard attack. The witch saw him and walked to him... "Ohh Zacky Zacky Zacky.. You shouldnt have messed with someone more powerfull then you" She used her pointer finger towards her mouth and then blew a kiss." You know what.. I think im going to do you a favor you pethetic weakling..." She then got close to him, as everthing around her started to turn black, her hand turned comply black, as Zack was still on the floor, then her fingers grew compltely sharp, and she Slashed him accross his chest.. he was now bleeding and whimpering in pain, as one of the mutated wizard, went and got sucked up inside, him... and then the witch backed away... "He he he... now become one of the things you dispise oh so much! WEHEHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Rain got away from Ace, as she ran toward zack "NOO ZACK!!!!!!!!" SHE whimpered she grew furious, as she grabbed a flower from her dress and threw it at the witch..

The witch paid no mind to it as it was a flower, but suddenly vines blasted out of the flower, knocking the witch back pretty far to where she almost hit the fire..

Rain continued to run to zack and made it as she kneled on the ground crying "No Zack dont die! We need you! Please.." she then grabbed another flower off her dress and placed it ontop of zacks wound, as it enlarged itself melting into zacks body as a green light arose from the mark, leaving only a scare of a flower petal on Zacks body "Zack please... dont leave us!"

As Rain was huddled over Zack, the other 2 mutated Wizards began coming at Rain, Ace still in shock at what just happend saw the Wizards going after rain, they began to fire random spells at her when he yelled "RAIN!!" he grabbed the whistle that layed on his chest, and blew it loud and clear, as a protective shield came around Rain and Zack, reflecting the spells all back at the wizards hitting them towards the witch.

Now everything was just in awe...

Awards
Part 19: Hyper Drive

As Panfacag moved to Gale, he saw the sphere the latter called up head for the colored warriors, towards the red one in particular, who held up his hands, and snapped his fingers. Out of nowhere emerged three Berserker Nobodies, which instantly took the entire blow from the blast, ceasing to exist immediately after. The red one still staggered from the resulting shock wave of the magic attack.

"Thanks.", he said with a hint of sarcasm, then turned to Gale. "YOU SON OF A B****! WHAT GIVES YOU THE F****** RIGHT TO F'N ATTACK ME! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE SAME SIDE, YOU F***T**D! I'M GONNA MO********** KILL YOU, YOU B****!" Panfacag was flabbergasted by the guy's filthy mouth as he started speed walking towards Gale, his arms getting more redder and brighter.

"Oh... Now you've done it.", said the pink warrior. "When he gets in this state, your only chance of going anywhere is by running, so I suggest you do it soon 'cause nothing can cool this hot head down."

"Well, Pink, that man did just attack him.", the white one pointed out as he turned away from Gale, not wanting to be him right now. "If I could, I would feel upset right now as well."

Hold on, if?, thought Panfacag as he swung his Keyblade, his 'gauge' just about to reach full. So are they Nobodies? Or is she just incapable of feeling upset?

"Shit... I just wanted to sleep!", the brown one complained. "That's it! Is that so much to ask for!?!"

"When there's a lot of work around, it is, Brown.", answered the yellow one. "But its 'k, though. He's gonna get a job done!"

"He's gonna get you, he's gonna get you!", teased the blue one. "Na na na na nana!"

His teammates, including the red one—who paused in his speed walk—turned to him and yelled at the same time, "SHUT THE **** UP, BLUE!" The red one then resumed in his step.

"So what you waiting for, man... Run.", the pink one said to Gale, then turned to Panfacag, "Don't worry, other guy. He only wants the man who attacked him, so you can stay, but it what ever?"

"'But it what ever?'", Panfacag managed to say after experiencing these warriors' quirkiness. "What's what supposed to mean, Pink?" His 'gauge' was full now. Should these five try anything, he can instantly use his 'Moon' ability to slash at them quick, then perhaps run. He loathed leaving Gale behind, but the red-clad warrior looked real difficult, and Panfacag didn't take on fights he doubted he could win unless pushed to a corner.

"Panfacag! These guys are Nobodies!", he suddenly heard Gale cry out. "They can summon the weaker Nobodies too, so I suggest you get running."

Panfacag quickly turned to see Gale throw his Keyblade forward and it transformed into a white, futuristic, hovering motorcycle of sorts. As Gale quickly got on and sped off, Panfacag turned to his Keyblade. Well, let's see what new features the Story Crew granted me. Following Gale's example, he tossed his Keyblade upward, just like how Keyblade wielders of old did when they called up their Keyblade Gliders. It disappeared into the sky in a twinkle, then a motorcycle with wings seemed to have arrived in its place, moving in such a way to meet him. Panfacag jumped and landed on its seat as it stopped.

Panfacag turned to the colored warriors. "Well, 'Nobody Rangers', or whatever you guys are, I'm afraid I gotta run. Cover more ground that way to save the town and everything." Immediately storing his shield, he sped off, bypassing the red warrior as he went. And I mean took off; he used his "Keyblade Vehicle"'s wings to take to the sky. Heartless appeared in his way, but Panfacag pushed a button and blasters appeared from under the retractable wings and front. He then held another button in his bike's handlebars and the blasters started firing energy bolts, blasting the Heartless to shreds like tissue paper.

Color chart:
Red KETF (shares with Timmy's dark half)
Pink KETF (shares with Panfacag's contact)
White KETF
Brown KETF (shares with Kitridge a.k.a. "Cutter")
Yellow KETF (shares with Panfacag)
Blue KETF (shares with Zack)

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Lindsey stood back as the flames grew higher and higher. She needed to devise a plan.

"Any ideas Nimby?"

"Well, yea. It is kinda early to use it though. Almost pointless. We could fuse."

"No, it is too early for that. I would be spoiling my best stuff. It is only my second post in action after all.. er I mean yea its way too early. Lets figure out something else."

Lindsey snapped her fingers as an idea popped into her head. She focused a Darkness Orb void of the Tri Elements. Once formed she held out her flat palm to fire it at the fire. It was then a boy glowing in a blue aura blasted a water jet at the fire in an attempt to break free. His resolve was astounding. As Lindsey prepared to help a large body heartless burst in and knocked the boy unconscious. Lindsey in a spurt if anger shot her shadow at the heartless piercing its body and ripping the heart out killing the murderous bastard instantly. Lindsey now angry and feeling her void fill with darkness she charged the flames with the orb in front of herfiring it with tremendous force. The orb hit the flames with a BOOM. Lindsey then held out two fingers and made three circles in the air. The orb followed suit, sucking up the flames as it went. Now, with the flames extinguished Lindsey rushed in scooping up the unconscious boy and running towards the other two. She laid the boy next to the man they called Zack.

"He is a hybrid now. I can sense it. Get the children away from here. Hurry!"

"I cant just take them Nimby, that is power playing. They might get angry."

"Power who.. nevermind just seal them in your sphere and kick that bitches ass!"

"Got it!"

"DARK CURAGA SPHERE" yelled Lindsey as she shot two fingers from waist level up. The sphere enveloped all of them. Zack included. Not for long though, Lindsey focusing weakened the sphere a bit and rolled him out. He was a liability. Regardless of his heroism he couldnt be trusted till he was proven worthy. He was a hybrid now, same as she was. The only difference was she was in control and would always be so.

With the children safe inside her orb Lindsey laid down a few rules.

I need you to listen to me. Your friend Zack. He is a hybrid now, when he wakes up he may not be himself, that Wizard heartless may be in control. If that is the case he will be dangerous and I may have to kill him.

"Like you care.. lets be honest here. You hate almost everyone except those that you owe a debt to and children.

if it comes to that, I will kill him with dignity. 'for your sakes' Stay here and do not come out no matter what happens. I will be fine. I am much stronger than your friend out there. I will not die."

"You ever thought about being some sort of speaker. That was motivating. I like the part where you will kill him with dignity. That will be hard since you see him as trash that needs to be thrown out. Sometimes I wonder how long you plan on walking in the twilight. I mean either way I got your back, just saying.."

"We shall see. Lets do this Nimby"

"Agreed"

Lindsey stepped out of the orb eyes glowing a eerie yellow with small spheres of purple swirling around her pupils. Summoning her Keyblade she was ready for battle, and that whore witch better get ready to have the ass beating of her life.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

~Rangers Roll out!~

As red began walk foward faster and faster, towards the man who had attacked them.... He turned around and started running, when red was about go after him, he pulled out his key, jumped on a glider and zoomed off. His ally did the same..

"THAT MOFO!!!!" red said angerly... "Seriously what a bunch of damn cowards! I swear if i ever see them again... the last words from that man is going to be "Damnit!" UGH THESE DAMN BRATS!"

So who wants to tell Master Sononea they got away?" Said blue

I guess i will... i am the leader i should just take the respawnsiblity..." said white

Dont worry White, not all will be bad... hopfully now we just help Sononea out..." Said pink

Green appered out the of the ground using his Invisibly skill.. "Seriously... I had this all worked out! What the hell!!!!!! Comeon!! Ugh well time to get back to work on how to track them..."

Brown said yawning "Well time to get some shut eye..."

Yellow replyed "NO now we go go go!"

Pink began pressing a button on her helmet as she got purples view, they were standing infront of three people with the possiblity to have keyblades. "Purple" she replyed "We have failed the mission, Permission to return?"

Purple on the other end looked surprised underneath her helmet and whispered into the helment as she pressed a button on her helmet "Ill get back to you on that, for now just watch.. we might need an Ace in the hole.. these guys look pretty powerful.. And im not sure what Sononea has planned.."

Everyone but green changed their vision into purples, after all they needed someone to gaurd them...

-----------------------------

~Its the season of the witch~

As rain was still crying Ace ran towards her, when a woman misteriously appeared carrying Toukan as she laid him down next to zack "Toukan!" they both said at the same time.

The woman started to speak.. "I need you to listen to me. Your friend Zack. He is a hybrid now, when he wakes up he may not be himself, that Wizard heartless may be in control. If that is the case he will be dangerous and I may have to kill him"

Ace got up and replyed "how... How do you know all this? Theres no way you could have seen with all that fire so how!? I demand you answer me!

Rain replyed "Kill him! NO i wont let you!! And what happend to Toukan!!!!" still tearing

"if it comes to that, I will kill him with dignity. 'for your sakes' Stay here and do not come out no matter what happens. I will be fine. I am much stronger than your friend out there. I will not die."

A dark orb circled around the children as they huddled over Toukan and Zack. "No there has to be someway for him to survive!" Rain explained....

"Whats your name!?!?!" asked Ace.

The witch now standing up looking at the new foe who just entered the battle circle..."Oh hai there... Your just like me arent you" She smiled and waved with evil intent

"Hey heartless inside, come out to play! Come out come out come OUT! Seriously take over her already! The hatred is so very strong in this one that you should be able to manifest it oh so easily..." said the witch

"Well no matter if you dont want to come out.... WE WILL BRING YOU OUT!" said the witch once again but this time pointed 3 fingers up to the sky, as lighting started to surge down, in the area of the woman. "Lightnign lightning dance for us!"

The wizards standing behind stood there waiting for the woman to attack..

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

~- Do You Believe in God-Like Eyes? -~

Leyla's heart was pounding fit to burst. Her blood was high, hot and singing with the thrill that always comes from being in the midst of a life-or-death battle. Fear fell away in the face of a strange, intoxicating euphoria, and the most primal instincts took over, lending an animal edge to an already sharp mind. Sight sharpened, the slightest rustle could be heard and every nerve ending felt like a live wire. Heightened sensory perception, strength, speed and deadly intellect would all roll together to create the perfect soldier in these moments; but it was a very fine line, on the edge of the darkness of madness.

At least one in the group was approaching that edge; Leyla just wasn't sure who it was anymore.

She was ready to meet the Heartless head on, when a duo cut it down. Wait, where'd they come from? It seemed like it was nowhere. She waited a moment, watching the boy as he turned around to face them. Was these two going to be a new threat?

Hi

Leyla knew Timmy was watching her and Kit; he wanted to know what they thought of these two. Were they to be trusted? Or was this a ruse, a way to trick them, then kill them when they turned their backs to the two new comers? She wanted to answer him, Kingdom Hearts knew she did.

But there was something in the boy's eyes, something that made it impossible for Leyla to look anywhere but at him. She didn't know what it was; but it felt familiar, cold. She stared at him intently, her skin crawling and her mind screaming at her to break eye contact; but she pushed those feelings down, searching his eyes. His eyes didn't match his heroic actions, there was something scheming, something dark and just so cold about them...

"Don't, please, don't do it....!"

She screamed, her throat ripping raw as she felt the bite of the dagger drag across her back yet
again. It was an eternity, longer than that, it was never going to end, nevernevernevernevernevernever...

"Don't cry, little one. Please don't cry. It breaks my heart to hear you scream so..."

She hated her. She hated and feared and loathed her so much. Why? Why did she have to do this? Why couldn't she just take the blade to her throat already? She knew it was going to end that way; a weeping river of crimson seeping from her throat as the other watched her, dark, cold eyes smiling as the last of the life drained from her...

Leyla screamed, a raw, brutal sound that pierced the air, even above the sound of the Heartless and the Hybrids. Pointing her Keyblade at the boy, she hissed, "Demon!"

~- Blood and Wine -~

She watched from the rooftops, letting the orchestra of the screams of the dying and terror wash over her in a delicious wave. The ruined parade route was already covered in flames and ice from the spells of the desperate.

"Is this as enjoyable as what happened to Traverse Town, milady?"

Masquerade looked at the young Hybrid, a smile quirking her lips. Unable to hold it back, a soft, honey smooth laugh bubbled from her before replying, "Oh, much more, Aria. Much, much more. I intend to watch this time, and partake of the orchestration another time. However, I believe I saw the boy, Sononea. It would be interesting to know what the army has planned for the hearts of this world, would it not?"

Reaching before her, Masquerade called a goblet of wine into her hand. But the wine wasn't red or white, but a pitch black. Taking a sip, she looked to the young girl sitting by her and said softly, "Perhaps you should see if he would like a hand. If he asks you why, tell him that the offer is from me. And Aria..." Looking down at the girl, her eyes glittered a hard, cutting red.

"Don't disappoint me."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

~- So Insignificant -~

The young girl watched the mayhem, listening to the elder one's response. Brushing it off, she didn't pay any mind to it or to Masquerade summoning a goblet to drink from. A shadow fox pounced on a victim, closing her eyes she listened to the screams pierce the night. And another bites the dust, she thought coldly, a smile teasing her lips.

Opening her eyes, she watched as the person rose and, after a moment's hesitation, raced off to continue the madness. She watched it with a blank expression, not quite moved but not completely numb either. Aria heard her instructions, and she didn't care about the threat; it was too common. Shrugging, she said numbly, "No problem, but you're insane."

Masquerade glared at her for a moment, before the look softened to that of a mother (a twisted one); and said softly, "Aria child, please don't say such things, you'll give me a complex! How could you say that to someone who's taken care of you for so long?" A mock hurt look flashing across Masquerade’s face, before the cold, cunning look replaced it.

Aria bit back the bark of laughter, jumping off the building, she said, "Why don't you find a snack?" Landing with a gentle thud, she dusted herself off and heard the warning Masquerade gave her; about her spunk would come back to bite her. A dry laugh tearing itself free, she shook her head and headed off toward where she'd seen Sononea go.

"The only thing that's bitten me of late is you." She muttered softly, knowing she was safe from being attacked in answer. She picked her way through the chaos, flames clawing at the building, trying to get more kindling. Aria was bored with what she'd been seeing thus far, after all, everything was so insignificant....

~- Could've been risky -~

"Really? Looked like you were enjoying yourself, flying around on Bahamut's back. What's the matter; don't like heights?"

Kitridge looked at Leyla and grinned, shaking her head she joked back, "No, I loved bowling for idiots with Bahamut! I just don't qualify because I'm not as skittish, flighty, take your pick on wording; as they are."

Leyla rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever."

"Yeah yeah, but I still prefer the shadows to the open sky." She answered, the two girls grinned and Kitridge laughed at Leyla's response to Timmy. Nodding in agreement, she smirked shyly, getting ready to throw in her own comment when something crashed into the concrete; bracing herself for the shock wave. Kitridge tensed and hopped backward, away from the giant Heartless and started trying to figure out how to beat it when.....

A guy and a power ranger (were there such things?), took it out with ease. Turning to face them, the boy said, "Hi."

Instantly her muscles tensed, she didn't look away from them when Timmy glanced her way. Shifting her stance just slightly, so it was obvious to Leyla and Timmy that she didn't trust the newcomers. When in doubt, fall back on your training, she thought, catching a strange mark on the ranger, she tensed as an old story drifted through her mind.

Shit, a Nobody? She thought, and at the same time Leyla screamed, "Demon!"

If she wasn't already on edge; Kitridge would've been right than. Shaking her head, she drifted closer and said in an emotionless tone, "Who are you?" Before anyone could say anything else, a young girl walked into the area, seeming lost and confused.

"Huh? Who are you people?" She asked, yet despite the innocence she gave off; and how familiar she seemed, Kitridge wasn't about to drop her guard around her either.

Watching the three newcomers to the party she thought Why didn't I pick up more knives?

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Red = Witch
Green = Nimby Lindseys Hybrid

~Dark PUNISHMENT~

."Oh hai there... Your just like me arent you"

"Not in the slightest."

"Hey heartless inside, come out to play! Come out come out come OUT! Seriously take over her already! The hatred is so very strong in this one that you should be able to manifest it oh so easily..."

"That is not happening either"

""Seriously, is she inviting you to bury your foot in her ass? cause that is where her mouth is taking her.."

"So it seems"

"Well no matter if you dont want to come out.... WE WILL BRING YOU OUT!"said the witch once again but this time pointed 3 fingers up to the sky, as lighting started to surge down, in the area of the woman.

-chuckle- "You can try, but you cant win, not now not ever."

"Lightning lightning dance for us!"

Lightning showered down on Lindsey. She didnt budge, she just merely raised her hand and created her own lightning. Canceling the witch's out.

"Like I said bitch, your dead."

"Mmm MMm looks like we are having witch for dinner tonight. Cant Wait!!

"ha ha"

Lindsey summoning Flash Fire charged forward. She was on the witch in seconds, slamming the hilt of the keyblade into the hybrids stomach mercilessly. As the witch looked up wincing from the pain, Lindsey reached her hand to meet the hybrids stare and loosed a Darkness Orb. To have it reflected by a Wizards Reflectga spell. Cursing, Lindsey pulled some of the hybrids specialization for speed and disappeared from where she stood. Reappearing next to the Wizards.

"You die, NOW!"

Lindsey then charged forward cutting down the wizards save one that was hardly able to dodge her cut. It took its place next to the witch and casted a spell.

"What did it cast?" asked Lindsey to Nimby.

"That was Shell. It means nothing. Lets keep on them lest they get away."

The witch rushed forwards but Lindsey smirked as it stopped dead in it's tracks, surrounded by orbs of darkness. Lindsey's orbs.

"That attack is called Dark orb cyclone" Lindsey said, her voice adopting a mocking quality to it "Normally I surround myself with them but they can be cast around other things as well..as you can see"

The witch looked around frantically but Lindsey clicked her tongue "No escape" she said. The girl shrugged and turned around, battle finished. With a casual wave of her right hand the orbs rained down upon the witch, who screamed on impact. The scream was aburptly cut off as she was blasted into nothingness.

The end

~Unconscious~

Nick sits in the recovery tank unaware of his surroundings. Unaware that his friends and enemies (atm) are fighting for their lives as he recovers. He dreams of a world made both of vast green fields, and dark dismal boneyards. Peering farther into the dream Nick sees a creature. A creature of great potential. Just for a moment the creature is visible. Then the dream vanishes. What was that place? Was that a summon? If so how can I get there? These things rushed through Nicks mind as he slept in the pod.

OOC: Magic has given me PP permission as I have him. Also, remember Magic. Lindseys Keyblade ability. The angrier she gets the more damage it causes.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

~Zack~
Zack was hurting. Well he wasn't quite hurting, more or less on the brink of passing out, again. He'd already gone unconcious and then snapped back to reality after that happened. Technically Zack was dead, since he was about to turn into a Hybrid, one of the things that he'd rather be killed than become, but the cycle was unstoppable now. He'd become a Hybrid soon, then he'd become a killing machine. He didn't want to harm his friends, but he would. He'd soon have no control over his actions and become an entirely different person, he would be powerful and dangerous. He would be a monster.

The kids were beside him and the other Keyblader, Toukan, Zack wasn't too sure of that kids name so what he thought he heard would have to do. Was his sword with him? Yes, it was, there was no point in having a sword with him now. He clenched his fist slightly and it reverted to its cane form.
"I am sorry." Zack croaked, not knowing whether anyone would hear him or not. He didn't care, he had to get away from here and not be with the kids or he would eventually hurt them. A searing pain filled his head and his body surged uncontrollably for three seconds before he returned to normal and remained laying down on the ground, without strength to make a final stand. The pain surging in his chest was unbearable to the point that Zack would go into a screaming fit if he had enough energy. He felt that he barely had the energy to sit up, god this pain was so irritating. He wanted to get out of here and not harm anyone, even if he couldn't even walk. Then a pain surged in his head and he returned to being unconcious.

He was standing on a pillar that looked like stained glass, but what was that figure in front of him? Wait it was turning around, as Zack was holding his sword, filled with new energy. The figure stared at Zack and smiled evily, pale skin, black cain and a pool of shadows underneath him. It was Zack.

~Gale~
The speed Gale felt using his vehicle was trumendous. If only Zack were here, he thought, he would be so happy.
He had made a fair bit of ground with his vehicle so far, his laser cannons swiftly taking down any Heartless in his way as he sped forward at a high speed. Then some thing caught his eyes, well they weren't exactly a thing but people. A few children, a woman, a Keyblader and another boy, then another woman was opposite to them.
"Now what is going on here?" Gale asked himself and went towards what was happening, stopping his vehicle a little distance away and reverting it back to his Keyblade, just in time too, since a Neo Shadow was making its way towards him. He flicked his wrist and sliced the Heartless three times before dealin it a swift kick and sending it down to the ground.
He took a few more steps forward then stopped, not knowing whether he should interfere or not.
"ZACK!"

Last edited:
Awards
Part 20: Whatever Happened To Zack Lofus?

As Panfacag continued to blast through countless Heartless—well, he can count them, but he didn't bother— he eventually caught sight of Gale on his Keyblade Vehicle. He checked out the features of his vehicle and found what he needed. He pushed a button and his vehicle (which he decided to name the Bluestar) began to lock on Gale's vehicle and was set to 'maintain distance'.

Panfacag then surveyed Machinecken's airspace, and saw loads of Heartless in flight. There were barely any parade regalia left, destroyed from the invasion. There were still a few people on the run, and the Defense Force was sparsely spread. He thought he could see a few giant Heartless in a far-off area, then thought back to the dragon tamer and his company.

"Just where are they? I hope they're helping out.", said Panfacag to himself. "Oh, if only those 'Nobody Rangers' were our allies too…"

"ZACK!"

Panfacag turned his attention to Gale's voice and saw him with his Keyblade out. He was watching a few children, a woman, a Keyblader, and another boy, with another woman opposite to them. Panfacag proceeded to land the Bluestar, turn it back to his Keyblade, then come over to Gale himself.

"What's going on?", asked Panfacag as he pulled out his shield.

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

~Demons? Woot time to take some souls!~

Everything was going according to plan, The world was being taken over, the keybladers were hopfully being destroy or chased out, the kid keyblader was mostlikely captured, and now Sononea had just struck down a gaint mutated heartless to hopfully gain trust, when a girl that he was trying to gain the trust, yelled out, "Demon" and pointed directly at Sononea.

"What the hell!" he said as the girl was yelling and pointing directly at him. "After everything i just did to take down that heartless so that you all could move on and try to defend the town, You call me a damn demon?!"

Shit

He thought, as things werent working the way he wanted them to..

When another one of the girls replyed "Who are you?" she was staring strangly at purple.

"What do i have somthing my face?" Purple giggled as she was now being a looked upon by a woman who she though need to now be hers

Sononea replyed "Well im not going to lie to you so you might as well know now before this world is commpeltly taken over, Ive been sent by the people from Raident Gardens, I was suppose to try and get help for them but... i havent heard any reply from them... And when i got here... The town was like this, so ive been hard at work, to try and keep the world afloat. As for this girl, shes part of a secret group called KETF, Im in charge of her group, and she was told to stay with me, well the other member's have gone off on another assignment."

But the whole reason he said was a lie... or was it?

Then a girl came stumbling in, she seemed kinda familier, but Sononea couldnt put his finger on who she was....so..

"What the hell... Another person... but wait... was she there in the destruction of Tra... no it couldnt possibly be her... she couldnt possibly be here... i guess ill wait ... but if so .. where is... Ma...no ill just stop..." he whispered tohimself..

"Oh hey, by the way i know... Your a hybrid" he said well pointing at Timmy...looking striaght into his eyes he could see the hybrid trapped trying to break the bonds to get free...

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

Leyla screamed. A scream that made Timmy's insides turn cold and twist into a swirl of worry and rage as she pointed her keyblade at the boy and hissed out

Demon!

Timmy's decision was made. He tightened his grip on his own keyblade as he glared daggers at the duo in front of him. Anything that could make Leyla..Leyla!..scream like that was something that needed to be destroyed. No exceptions.

The boy looked outraged however.

"What the hell!" he yelled "After everything i just did to take down that heartless so that you all could move on and try to defend the town, You call me a damn demon?!"

"You know Timmy, according to just about every movie i've ever seen that involve situations like these he probably only did that to earn your trust so he can backstab you later"

Helpful, but obvious

Kit piped up from behind him, her voice emotionless

"Who are you?" but she was talking to the purple ranger

"I can't believe you don't trust the purple ranger. For all you know she's chasing after Damien over there.....who?..."Satan's son, go read a book..anyway for all you know purple is probably chasing after him so she can put him in jail or destroy him or something"

Kit doesn't trust her

"Oh. So you would trust HER over ME? Your genre savvy, wise cracking devil on your shoulder?"

Anytime, anywhere, anyday

"I hope purple takes you to jail. and you drop the space soap!"

Timmy rolled his eyes as the boy told his story

"Well im not going to lie to you so you might as well know now before this world is commpeltly taken over" he began

"I love his faith in all of you"

"I've been sent by the people from Raident Gardens" ("The people? Do you think there was a vote?")

"I was suppose to try and get help for them but... i havent heard any reply from them..." ("Their probably dead, you know how fast us hybrids work. Hi hoh, hi hoh, off to slaughter we go, tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet, hi hoh")

"And when i got here... The town was like this, so ive been hard at work, to try and keep the world afloat. As for this girl, shes part of a secret group called KETF..." ("Power Rangers: KETF, power rangers to the rescue! do do do do...")

Im in charge of her group ("He must be demorphed.." SHUT. UP!!!) ,and she was told to stay with me, well the other member's have gone off on another assignment."

Timmy pondered over the tale for a moment before making up his mind.

"Your full of shit" he said coldly "Leyla is the best judge of a person that I know. If she says your a demon then your a demon. No question about it"

He was about to say more when a blonde girl stumbled into view. Timmy had never seen the, very pretty, girl before in his life. In fact she seemed lost and confused

"Huh? Who are you people?" she asked. Yup, innocent and lost and hot and they needed to help her!

"REALLY?!"

Yes really. She clearly stumbled in at the wrong place at the wrong time and is no threat to us whatsoever

"Your going to trust her because you think she's hot?!"

Of course not!! Its just look at her! She's dazed and scared! There's no way she has any sort of ulterior motive at all

"I cannot believe you. You won't trust a power ranger but when a pretty girl stumbles your way..."

Timmy ignored him and stepped towards the blonde, putting himself protectively in between her and the duo as he said "This place is really dangerous right now! Those people"..he waved his hand towards demon and ranger..."are gonna kill everyone! They just showed up out of nowhere and expect us to trust them!"

"You make me sick"

"Oh hey, by the way i know... Your a hybrid" the demon said casually to Timmy. The boy paused and looked over at him, into his eyes.

"Tell him I said hi!"

"So what?" he asked icily "Doesn't mean I'm evil now does it?"

A fight was going to break out soon, and now there was an innocent civilian involved as well. This situation wasn't looking good. Not at all.

"You know what? Tell him I said 'sup bitch?' it's both witty AND insulting!!"

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

~- Hidden Motive? -~

Leyla had snapped. Kitridge could see it in the other girl’s eyes; something about the other man’s eyes had done it. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end, the scent of smoke coated her tongue; making it hard to think clearly. Shaking her head mentally, Kitridge didn't say anything to Timmy.

A soft pang of annoyance gripped her; her eyes followed him as he moved to put himself in between demon and ranger; Kitridge felt the tension in the air, it was thick and made it hard to breath. Rolling her shoulders, she threw a quick glance around them, checking to see if anyone else was near by.

"What... do I have something my face?"

Focusing back on them, she snarled in answer, "I wouldn't know, your helmet's blocking the view." She knew instantly that she'd be sore later from the tension, but she didn't care; while waiting for a response of any kind, Kitridge tried to guess if any of the three had a hidden motive.

~- Wild Card -~

Aria hesitated just slightly, looking over at the group of people; her eyes found Sononea. A soft innocent smile in place, she turned to look at the boy that slid in front of her; surprising her slightly. "This place is really dangerous right now! Those people," Aria watched as he waved his hand towards Sononea and ranger as he continued, "Are you gonna kill everyone! They just showed up out of nowhere and expect us to trust them!"

She cocked her head to the side, a knowing smile on her face; she listened as Sononea gave voice to her thoughts; and the boy said it does not make him evil. A soft smirk caressing her lips, Aria laughed at the boy’s comment, fighting back the longing that it made her feel. "Maybe they’re not evil? Maybe they actually just want to help?" She suggested quietly, but it’s not like she knew for a fact, yet she had to try reasoning with them all.

"Is it true what this man says? That you’re a hybrid?" She asked innocently, knowing that things were about to get interesting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back