• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Final Era (The biggest Kingdom hearts roleplayer Yet!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
On Destiny Islands, all was well Sora finally returned after totally saving and locking all the worlds from eachother. Riku was free and also returned. Sora had givin up his job as a hero meaning the balance between good and evil could finally be maintained. Evil was sent back to what ever hell hole whence it came and Good remained everywere. Now not only in children but in people of all ages.

Only this good time was not one that could be seen in most books, it was weak and tainted. Worlds soon began to fight over the light trying to win it over so they could rule it all. As told in most books war struck with a bang. Worlds not knowing of other worlds began to fight makeing the long hated heartless four times as strong as before. Finally after two whole years of fighting the heartless broke free from thier prision and were set free by a mysterious evil to take bck what they almost had in thier grasp.

One Week Later (Merlins journal):
" Most of the worlds have been connected and re-tied to the darkness. Still no keyblade masters. Something tells me that there is a greater im-ballance than that stupid boy told me about. Or did he warn me about this.. I can't remember anymore i'm way to old for this, but that child and his friends were truly akward, even more akward than everyone comgin here latley. He hold's strange weapons that I haven't seen beofre.. Maybe he is responsible for this evil returning.. I can't tell anymore"

Two Weeks Later (A note finally makes it to Sora):

Dear Sora:
I hear your enjoiying your sudden and very long vacation.. Well for your success I have something for you!:

Then golden letters began to burn into the letter it read:

" In the midst of time and space lies something we all fear..
It has no name nor a home..
It's eyes filled with all the evil of the world and it's wings carry the pleague.
Give it any name you choose but it is not what you expect.
just remeber that it's not like all the books say. Good can and soon will lose."

Characters:
Sora: Prince Sasuke
Riku: Zetsumi
Kiari:
Rikku:
Yuna:
Tidus:
Cloud:
Leon:
yuffie:
Arieth:
Mickey:
The blonde haired kid]: [COLOR="Black"]Prince Sasuke[/COLOR]Axel: (not dead)
Diz: (If you pickhim you get one more)

Optional Characters:
Cid:
Vincent:
Ansem: (or not)
Malifecent:
Oggie Boogie:
Boogie Man:
Captian hook:
Jack Sparrow:

Rules:
Be literate (It would be nice not a must)
No godmoding (may range)
No powerplaying (No slack there)
You can be more than noe character.

Cumstum Template:
Name:
Were you came from: (No smart ass answers)
Bio:
Apperence:
Personailty:
Magic Abilities:
Phiscal abilities:
Mental: (No smart ass coments)

Cutom Characters:
Genisis: Himself
Zetsumi Nova: Himself
Chase Horion: Scribbles

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
((That final diary entry, about the evil thing in the midst of time and space, sounded like a total rip-off of Nemesis, the world eater, a villian I made in one of my RP's. He's a world that eats other worlds. Not that you stole it or anything, just reminded me of him.))

((When the RP starts, Zetsumi does not yet have his keyblade, he will get it sometime in the opening scene.))

Name: Zetsumi Nova
Weapon: Keyblade, with the keychains Shadow Key, Darkness Locker, Heart Unlocker, and Bone Duster.
Were you came from: Traverse Town
Bio: Zetsumi is a quiet boy, who has lived all his life in traverse town. He dreams of being something...different...something...more then just a normal person. His greatest fear is that he will live his life the same as everyone else. He can be cold to people he does not know, but will go to the end of the worlds for his friends.
Apperence: Wears a black tank top and denim jeans, and has a white mask belted around his waist.
Personailty: Cold, arrogent, but fierce when his friends are thretened.
Magic: The Base level of all spells used in KH, eg: Fire, Thunder, Blizzard.
He also learns later in the RP several dark attacks, including Dark Aura, and has an ability to shoot small lasers from his fingers.
Physical: He can enter Rage Mode, an ability that hones his senses on a single target and blocks out the rest of the world. In this mode he is tripled in strength, but unaware of anything that happens not concerning him and his target, making him vunerable to attack by an ally of his target.

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Name:Chase Horion
Weapon:Sword of nightfalls
Were you came from:The planet Terra
Bio:Chase is the last of the Terran a race born on the planet Terra.Somehow he is also Albhed it is just yet another mystery in his checkered life.He travles around worlds trying to find relics of the Terran and any lonks to his past...
Apperence:Red spiked hair,goggles,a red jersey witha black tee-shirt undereneath,blac baaggy pants,a tail,orange eyes.
Personailty:Funny,loyal,hyper
Magic Abilities::Firaga:: Demi::Weteraga::Blizaga::Thundaga::Meteor::Summon Bahamut::Summon Ifrit::Summon Anima::Other magic skills::
Phiscal abilities::Linux lasser::Trance::Clestial form:: Dyne Form::Seige of Shadows::Eternal Regin::Terran Hope::
Mental:What do you mean by that? as in psycic skills or somthing?...

Last edited:

Endgame

Riku213 said:
(( I didn't Know I ust came up with it i swear to god)

Lol, no probs. If you want, you can use it in this RP. It's basically a world-sized clump of living goo that can alter it's shape and even break pieces of itself off. When My character attacked it, it broke a piece off, and the piece formed into a replica of my character, except black and gooey. It survives by absorbing the energy from the hearts of worlds.

Oh, and I added some to my profile. I had to change computers.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
((nice storyline))

Name: Jayx (pronounced Jax or Jacks for those of you who think otherwise)
Weapon: two keyblade-like stalfs (they aren't keyblades) and a mirror (not sure weather to call it a weapon)
Were you came from: she was born on an Island full of mages, much different then normal mages. normal mages learned magic and studied it. the mages on Jayx's Island were born mages, but they did study too.
Bio: Jayx had been living on her Island for a long time, working on improving her gummi ship so she can leave. she is part Albehd (ALBEHD IS AWSOME!) and many other languages
Apperence:
Personailty: hyper, cheery, spunky, loud, loud, childish, tom-boy. enjoys throwing rocks.
Magic Abilities: specializes in light magic. can also perform black magic and white.

Last edited:

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Aros?
Weapon: Keyblade: Oblivion, and Oathkeeper
Where you come from: Twilight Town
Bio: Not much is known....
Appearence:
KingdomHeartsII-BHK.jpg

Personality: Probably the same as Sora
Magic: Mid Level (Fira, Watera, ect..)
Physical: Can use two keyblades.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Name:Jak(His last name is unknown)
Weapon:The lightdark keyblade(because he has two sides of him,light and dark),and a blaster weapon for long-ranged attacks,and a scatter gun for short-ranged attacks.
Where you came from:Sandover Village and later on Haven City
Bio:In his first adventure,he and his best friend Daxter,saved the world from the clutches of evil Gol and Maia.Discovering a large and mysterious Percursor Rift Gate at the Dark Eco Silo.Whe the Rift Gate opened,the two where transported to Haven City.For the last couple of years,he and Daxter have been helping keep Haven City in shape.He recieved his keyblade when he found out he had two sides to him,and until he picks one side,he will forever stay combined with his two forms.

Endgame

I'll point out that we already have someone called Jayx in the story. Two people of the same name could be confusing.

I'll also play Riku if that's possible.

Genisis

((this sounds like a cool rp I'm in))

Name: Genisis
Weapon:http://tn2.deviantart.com/300W/fs5.deviantart.com/i/2005/013/d/e/Energy_Scythe_by_metallixfaker.png , http://www.excaliburbrothers.com/members/697427/uploaded/20-3025L.jpg
Birthplace: Twilight town
Bio: Born in twilight town, he's lived there all his life, he has never left and traines constently waiting to test his strength against the events to come, he's waiting.
Appearence: http://photos8.flickr.com/7393946_8a4787a443_o.jpg
Personality: reckless, confident, merciless
Magic Abilities: Black Magic
Physical Abilities: Kazumazu, Oblivion Bringer, Vortex, Shadow Strike
Mental: Not sure what you want for this part.

Last edited:

Endgame

Name: Riku
Weapon: Souleater
Were you came from: Destiny Islands
Bio: A young man who wanted for nothing more then to leave the island he lived on, he accepted darkness into his heart to furfil his wish. He has now accepted the darkness as a part of himself, and become twilight, but he sees many similarities between himself and a young boy called Zetsumi.
Apperence: Shoulder-length white hair, wears a yellow tank top and blue baggy jeans.
Personailty: Sees others as slightly inferior to him, competitave, and a fierce fighter.
Magic Abilities: Dark Break, Dark Fiagra, Dark Thundaga, Dark Blizzarga, Dark Aura.
Phiscal abilities: Dark Mode, where he turns into his heartless form.

Endgame

Genesis, from your post, your roleplaying skills are less then impressive. I strongly encourage you to use better punctuation in the future. Simply someone who is poor at literacy can ruin an entire RP, and as this one looks quite good, I don't particulary want one person who can't use capitals to sink it.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Sora
Weapon: Various Keyblades, but mostly kingdom key.
Where you came from: Destiny Islands
Bio: A young boy who wanted to be a hero. When his islands were attacked he was given a keyblade to save the worlds. Once saving them various times,through dangerous missions, Sora now relaxes back on the islands...until he gets a note.
Appearence: If you go to this site, you better know. (KH2 version)
Personality: Sora is a pouty, nice, kind, great guy. He is always cheerful, and is only angry or sad if something happens to his friends.
Magic Abilities: Base Level Magic.
Physical: Brave Mode and Wise Mode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back