• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts;the future of Summons.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
How bout a Ratatouille Summon? He could jump on heartless heads and.........make......them.......cook?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Glaurag, It's Madame LEOTA, but I forgive you.

I was thinking about her, she could be like Tinkerbell and could resurrect you when you fall in battle, or summon other allies to you (Like maybe Auron?)

Erm on the Pixar note: I'd say Flik's out purely because of his height. I don't know how they could get Buzz or Woody in, but I can see Mr. Incredible and family.

Stupid but funny thing, running into Dory. Doubt it would work though. I don't even know how it COULD work.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
What about jumping on Sora's head and making him cook... the Heartless. (sounds like Kirby's Final Smash in SSBB)
Unless SE finds a way somehow , it just wouldn't work.

I Actually Like that idea.:thumbsup:

Qarx

Glaurag, It's Madame LEOTA, but I forgive you.

I was thinking about her, she could be like Tinkerbell and could resurrect you when you fall in battle, or summon other allies to you (Like maybe Auron?)

Erm on the Pixar note: I'd say Flik's out purely because of his height. I don't know how they could get Buzz or Woody in, but I can see Mr. Incredible and family.

Stupid but funny thing, running into Dory. Doubt it would work though. I don't even know how it COULD work.
Remember Sora in Atlantica? *shudders* I try to forget, after what they did in KH2. They could turn him into a fish while in the Finding Nemo world.
I can see it now: Goofy as a puffer fish, Donald as... an octopus, and Sora is a clownfish. Any other fish suggestions? (wrong forum, though)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
no, I mean what would require them to go down there, and require them to talk to Dory.

If they do, I can totally see them telling her a critical message, which she then promptly forgets.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Goofy as a puffer fish, Donald as... an octopus, and Sora is a clownfish
Isn't an octopus pretty large?
I'd rather see him as a jellyfish.
Ahaha

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
anyone thinking of monsters inc? im thinking they would use screaming tanks to kill the heartless/nobodies.

Macabre

Gold Member
New Disney Summons:

Aladar(Dinosaur)
Mike Wazowski(Monster's Inc.)
Sullivan(Monsters Inc.)
Wall-E(Wall-E)
Pegasus(Hercules)

Final Fantasy Summons:

Bahamut
Gilgamesh
Ifreet