• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts The Keyblade Wars (ps3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

strike chaos

I was looking on the net for KH stuff but look what I found.

getsizedimage.jpg

Lixg

That is of corse a fake pic...you can see that by the the picture in the box, it is clear that they would never use a pic that is only shown in the sneak trailer....try again buddy

strike chaos

well i guess all that black empty space and it would be on a portable system. Sorry i just got a little hopeful.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
not somebody else gettin fooled is it.
some clever geeza made this up and a lot of people have made threads about this box art.
its fake, kh3 aint gonna be out for another 4-5 yeas knowing nomura.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
the new game coming out soon for square-disney isnt kh3 thats true, but there is gonna be a kh3 but not for a long time is what im sayin.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Again, why is it always this same picture!?:cursing: We get this picture here like every week or so!

PS:Sorry, I see you're new so I excuse the picture...

Questionsofheart

We should just post it on the main forums page and have a banner saying FAKE!!! DO NOT POST!!!

HEY MY COMPY WORKS?!?!?!cool. :)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
You are SO right Questionsofheart! I mean I see this like EVERY week here and no-one knows who even made it!

MARLUXIA1

I agree with the banner idea, but I had to admit that the box-art had me convinced a little, the only thing I saw strange is that always the main characters are in the front of the box-art.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Let's not bump threads that are over a decade old. It's okay to make a new one to discuss older topics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back