• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Lost Keyhole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
This is my first fanfic so it may be crap but I hope you like it.

Kingdom Hearts: The Lost Keyhole

Chapter 1:

2 months has passed since the events at Kingdom Hearts as Sora, Riku, and Kairi are now together again at Destiny Islands.
The three were relaxing on the beach one done until Kairi found a letter floating in the ocean with King Mickey's seal on it.
The letter told them that the King was sending Donald Duck, Goofy, and Jiminy Cricket to pick them up in the king's Gummi Ship and bring them to the castle at once.
The king had no reason for them to come pick the three teenagers up.
Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy arrived in Destiny Islands the next day.
When they arrived Sora ran up to hug them and then he started to cry because after the events at Kingdom Hearts were over he thought he would never see them again and now he was able to.
Sora and Kairi were ready to go but Riku seemed pretty mad about going, "Riku, why are you not on the ship?" asked Sora.
"Why do you care Sora?"
"Wha-What's wrong with you?"
"The king is probably gonna ask us to go on another journey and probably fight another form of Xehanort"
"Hey you don't know that, what if he just wants us to help him move something in his room"
"Ha ha ha, Sora you never know how to be serious, but whatever, I'll go!"
"Sweet"
The six arrived at Disney Castle but it wasn't the same, something was different but they couldn't figure it out.
"You're back!" cried Chip and Dale
"What happened here boys?" asked Donald
"It's Maleficent, she's trying to take over the castle again but this time she's actually here!"
"What's that smell?" asked Riku
"Is that... darkness?"
"Yeah... there's a bunch of it in the castle!"
"C'mon, we need to get to the library"
When they got to the library they spotted the king fighting off Heartless so Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Riku joined the battle.
They defeated the Heartless with ease.
"Where's Maleficent?" asked the king
"We don't know"
"Well I think I do... let's go to the Hall of the Cornerstone, and fast!"
When they got there they found Maleficent trying to turn the Cornerstone of Light into the Cornerstone of Darkness like the last time she tried to take over the castle.
"Maleficent, stop!" cried the king
"Ha, you think I'll give up by you saying stop? Not a chance, I'm taking over the castle this time and there's nothing you can do to stop me once I find The Lost Keyhole! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!"
King Mickey ran up to her but it was too late as she disappeared into thin air.
"Um... excuse me your majesty, but what's the Lost Keyhole?"
"It's the true Keyhole to all worlds"

Let me know what you think, the next chapter will probably be coming in the next week because I have to think about what the next chapter will beXD.

Last edited:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I liked it....But little redundant but hey i still liked it.

You pretty much got sora and riku down good.

To top it all off you mention the lost keyhole,mysterious.

Thanks KBL I'm glad you liked it.

I'll tell you what I'm thinking about doing for the next chapter if you'll PM me.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Not bad, but the length made it seem more like an epilogue then an actual chapter. Still it's not to bad, a little bit of redundancy but over all not bad for a fan fic, your first I presume? Also on that note, changing the font size and color would be wise.

A

Azrael

It is pretty good for a first fanfic although it can be lengthened

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I got an idea tonight about what I wanted to do for the next chapter so here it is: Chapter #2.

Chapter 2:

King Mickey told the group to come to the Gummi Ship garrage.
"We gotta get going if we don't want Maleficent to take over the worlds" said the king.
The king went over to his wife Queen Minnie and gave her a kiss good bye.
The king told Kairi to stay with the Queen and he gave her a keyblade that looked very similar to the king's.
"Where to first your majesty?" asked Sora
"How about the world where your adventure started Sora? I heard the Leon and the gang are visiting there."
"You mean we're going back to Traverse Town?"
"That's right Sora"
Right after the gang left a single tear fell from Kairi's eye as she said "Come back to me safe Sora..."
While the gang were flying a big army of Heartless battle ships attacked them, they destroyed all the ships but they had a problem, one of their engines got torn off during the battle.
They crashed-landed in a familiar world, The Pride Lands.
This time they went on foot instead of changing into animal form.
"Well how are we gonna fix the Gummi Ship in an all-animal world?
The five finally got to Pride Rock as they spotted Simba and his wife Nala who was about to give birth to their baby.
"Hey Simba, long time no see" said Sora
"Wh-who are you?"
"What? Don't you remember me? It's me Sora, Donald and Goofy are here too."
"I don't know you, I've never seen you before in my life"
"What's wrong with him?" whispered Donald.
Sora turned around to Donald, "I think it's like when Pooh forgot me, but this time I don't know how to fix him since this world isn't a book"
"Hmmm.... Try to jog his memory, like tell him some stories of your previous journey's with him" suggested the king.
"Good idea."
"Hey, Simba... Don't you remember when we fought your uncle Scar and you became king and then the ghost of Scar started to haunt you?"
"For some weird reason, yes, yes I do"
"So you do remember!!"
"Sora, Donald, Goofy, it's all coming back to me. I remember that you guys are my best friends."
"Alright so now that you remember can you help us?" asked Sora.
"I'll do my best" replied Simba.
"Okay... we're here because are ship lost one of it's engines and it crashed, is there a way we can get a new engine here?"
"What's an engine?"
"Oh great. You don't even know what an engine is, now how are we gonna get out of here?"
"Maybe there's one in the Oasis where Timon and Pumba live."
"We could give it a shot"
While the group were heading over to the Oasis Goofy tripped on a block, but this was no ordinary block, it was Gummi Ship engine block!!
"No way... how did you find that?" asked Riku.
"I just tripped on it" replied Goofy.
"Now we can get out of here!"
"Not without saying good-bye" said a strange voice coming from behind a rock.
"I know that voice, Scar?"
Sure enough it was Scar, but not in ghost form, somehow he came back from the dead.
"How did you come back?"
"My good ol' friend Maleficent brought me back to get rid of you all!"
"Why didn't she just try to care of us herself? Is she chicken?"
"Silence! You will not mock my master!!"
And they fought.
Riku told everyone that this was Sora, Donald, and Goofy's fight and they should stay back and let them handle it.
They fought until they ended up at a cliff that led to a bottomless pit.
Scar threw Sora where he was hanging off the cliff.
Scar went over to Sora and grabbed by the shirt with his claws.
"It's over, you have lost!" yelled Scar.
"You're wrong" said Sora as he grabbed Scar and threw him over the cliff.
Donald and Goofy pulled Sora up and they ran torwards the king, Riku, and Simba.
"C'mon we've gotta hurry and put the engine on the Gummi Ship!!" yelled the king.
They fixed the Gummi Ship and they were ready to go.
"So long Sora!!" cried Simba and Nala.
"Good bye everyone, and congrats on the baby you two"
And the group left as they were ready to go to Traverse Town.

Next chapter will be coming soon.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.:wink:

Last edited:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Nice! Can't wait for more! Good ideas you got there!

Just reading Chap 2

Thanks. Y'know I actually wrote some of this a couple of years ago. So I found the papers that I wrote them on and that's how I made Chapter 1.

I had to edit chapter 2 because I wrote "He's she chicken?" instead of "Is she chicken"XD

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Thanks. Next chapter will be coming sometime later on today or early tomorrow.

EDIT: I just came up with an idea so I'm gonna post chapter 3.

I'm gonna have to double post to post the next chapter. I just wanted to say sorry for the double post ahead of time.

The next chapter will have a bigger font

Last edited:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 3:

Sora and the group finally got away from the Pride Lands and were setting sail for Traverse Town.
"When do you think we'll get there?" asked Riku.
"I dunno, to pass the time we could practice are fighting skills or play a board game." replied Sora.
"I don't need to practice my fighting skills, they're perfect already and board games are for little kids, I'm 17 now I'm not 5!!"
"What's wrong with you?"
Riku left the table in the south area of the Gummi Ship.
"Riku....?"
Meanwhile... more Heartless were attacking the castle and Maleficent was bringing more darkness in the castle.
Queen Minnie was worried but she didn't want to show it, Kairi was really worried that she couldn't fight all the Heartless and she showed it, her face turned pale and she looked like she was about to throw up.
Heartless were starting to break down the door of the library where Kairi and the queen were hiding.
Kairi grabbed the Keyblade the king gave her and she started to fight, the queen also fought with her magic.
2 Heartless were left and it looked like it would be a piece of cake to destroy them but the two Heartless joined together to make a Darkside Heartless.
"How are we gonna defeat this thing?" cried Kairi.
Kairi took a big gulp as she looked up at the creature, Minnie looked at Kairi and Kairi looked back at the queen and she nodded her head and she ran up the Heartless's arm and she slashed the creature's face.
The creature fell to the floor with half of it's head cut off.
"We did it!!" yelled Kairi.
"You did great Kairi" said the queen
Minnie turned around and saw a man in the hallway wearing torn up armor.
"Who's that?" asked Kairi.
"Terra...? Terra, is that you?" cried the queen.
"Who?"
"He's one of the kings friends, he was taking over by Master Xehanort during the dreadful Keyblade Wars, but Terra found the light in his heart to destroy Master Xehanort, but no one has seen him since"
"He seems like a nice guy"
"Yes, yes he is"
"C'mon let's go after him!" said Kairi.
"Okay"
Back on the Gummi Ship Riku's acting strange still.
"C'mon... are we almost there?" asked Sora.
"Not yet but we will be there soon" replied the king.
"Hey?!? What's that? Is that... Monstro?"
"He's gonna swallow us again!" cried Donald.
The giant whale swallowed the Gummi Ship with everyone in it.

Sorry the chapter was a little short but I put in some good stuff, chapter 4 will be coming soon.
Hope you enjoy.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Your newest additions were alright; an improvement in character development and dialog is needed though. Length is a bit of an issue too, but that depends on how far you're going to drag this story out.

Not bad old bean.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Those were some good chapters. I like the fact that Terra is in the story, but I am curious as to what is up with Riku. You have a really good story here, but it would be great if the chapters were a little longer and if there were better descriptions. Just the whole Sora and Co. fight and move on to the next world leaves very little to the imagination. I hope I'm not sounding too critical, I really don't mean to be. Anyway, good job, and I look forward to more.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I've been busy so I don't have an idea for the next chapter yet, but I'm hoping I will get the new chapter out by the end of the week.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Here's the next chapter!!!!!!

Chapter 4:

Sora woke up in the stomach of the big whale, he turned around and saw his friends were still knocked out but Riku wasn't there.
Sora called Riku for an hour but Riku never replied to Sora.
Sora's yelling woke up Mickey and Donald but Goofy was still asleep.
"What's wrong Sora?" asked the king.
"It's Riku, he's gone, I've been calling him for an hour but he still hasn't answered, I'm worried about him, he's been acting strange lately" replied Sora.
"Well let's go look for him, I'll wake up Goofy!" yelled Donald.
Sora and Mickey went on ahead, they spotted a strange light coming out of a box to their left, they opened the box and found a letter inside.
The letter read: The Lost Keyhole is not where you think it is, this Keyhole will never be found unless you find the next letter.
"What does that mean?" asked Sora.
"It means Traverse Town is probably not the right place to look for the Keyhole, but we'll still look there" replied the king.
"Alright, let's go find Riku and get out of here and try to find the next letter"
"Hey, what's going on?" said a familiar voice.
"Riku!! Where have you been? I've been looking for you for hours"
"I was asleep with the rest of you"
"No you weren't, I searched everywhere including the room we were in"
Riku fell to the floor breathing heavily.
"Riku, what's wrong!?" cried Sora.
"Get away from me!!!!" yelled Riku.
"Huh?!?"
Riku changed into the outfit he wore when Xehanort's Heartless took him over, he also had two Keyblades in his hand, the first one looked like the Keyblade Sora has but with darkness covering it, and the second one is his original Keyblade.
Sora and Mickey grabbed their Keyblades as they knew they had to snap Riku out of the weird way he was acting.
"You dare fight me? I'm stronger than both of you combined!!"
Donald and Goofy ran to Sora and Mickey, they were ready to fight Riku too.
Riku took the first swing at them, Sora dodged it and hit Riku in the back.
Riku realized he was no match for the four of them and he fled, a single tear came out of Sora's eye as he saw Riku had turned to the darkness again.
"I'm sorry Sora but we'll just have to leave without him" said the king.
"No!!! I'm not leaving without him!!" cried Sora as he ran after Riku but Goofy and Donald held him back.
They got out of Monstro by making him sneeze again and they were heading to Traverse Town.
"Sora... I'm sorry about Riku..." said Donald.
Sora looked at Donald and said "Why, why did he go back to the darkness?"
"We're almost there!!" yelled Goofy.
"Let's just get this over with" said Sora as he looked at the window thinking of why his friend went back to the darkness.

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter. Next chapter will be coming soon.

Muse

you look atrocious
I'm not sure what to say, really. Kinda bad at these things.

Good for your first fanfic. It sounds like it has an interesting story going on. You seem to be doing a good job so far at keeping the characters in... character.

The actual chapters themselves are very short and you could probably do with combining all four of them as they are now into one big chapter and it would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back