• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Movie... Is it Possible?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
I've been thinking for a while, Kingdom Hearts is quite a popular game and has an amazing story line.

Do you ever think it could be adapted into a film?

I'd personally would LOVE IT if Kingdom Hearts was adapted into a Film.

I've got numerous reasons why it could/would be.

1. Square Enix & Disney both have experience making Films.
  2. Kingdom Hearts has got everything; Action, Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Chills, Thrills and so much more!!!
  3. There's already been interest for a film to be made and it was suspected that it was in production.
  4. Kingdom Hearts is quite an international game. The movie could be dubbed or subtitled and released to many countries, making extra publicity and money.
  5. There's already been different types of adaptions of Kingdom Hearts; ie Mangas, Novels, Accessories etc. This shows that they like to try out new things. A film would be a 'Really New Thing'!

I'm sure they're more why it should be made (and also not).

Tell me if you think it could, would or should become a film. If you would watch it or not or If it would go far in the Film industry and what it would require to make it good.

Thanks for reading and I hope you reply!

ForbiddenMemory

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Closest thing I could see to a movie would be something like Advent Children.

hey at least i can bring my girl to it then lol

A video game movie? Even if I wanted to see it, I wouldn't ask my girlfriend to go with me.

sassysis10

It probably wouldn't be any good. Stuff that gets adapted into movies tend to suck. Not always but usually.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It probably won't happen, due to the copyrights; unless a BBS or Days--like movie is made, which actualy is evne more unlikely due to Sora not being involved.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
You know what folks give me £10,000 or $10.000 and I'll make you everything you need. Now i'm only 15 so I might need a little bit of help but HEY, If you want a movie you'll get a movie. I might get copyrighted and arrested but "who cares". I'm still young. I'll get through! Lol i'm not drinking Coca-cola ever again. Coca-cola is one of my forbidden memories (GET IT hahahah my username) I'm hilarious!!!

Anyway I agree that it would have to be CGI like all the FF movies. I can't imagine a FF movie with Disney in it.

It'll be amm... Unique, thats the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back