• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts the place

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASMS

what exactly is kingdom hearts the place

is it like where hearts are made or what

also in kh when sora is in tarzan sora is looking at these like projections that he has to collect
and there was one that looked like a kingdom
and sora said he thought he has seen that before but it wasn't his island or anything so whats the deal?

ASMS

no I'm not some noob
I finished the game
I was just making usre cause it was kinda confusing
cause they don't out right say and
and the fact the game kept freezing didn't help

Kairiissocute

i think that kingdom hearts is somewhere in hollow bastion because I'm pretty sure ansem ruled over hollow bastion and in his reports it says he unlocked the door to his world since he opened the door but of course sora was suppose to so that set free all the heartless who created mass destruction in ANSEM'S kingdom. he turned to evil because he no longer had power IN other words, ANSEM'S JUST PLAIN POWER-HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkOblivion

and the picture you saw in Deep jungle, was hallow bastion or twilight town ( some people believe its TT , like me )

iholdthekeys

ok lemme break this down b4 sum stupid noob makes a theory that kingdom hearts is connected to sora's heart or ne of that kind of junk.....

KINGDOM HEARTS

it is the kingdom of a huge gigantic heart......... lemme break it down simpler
every person has a heart........... every person who lives in a world, their world has a heart........ every single world contributes to an even bigger heart which makes KINGDOM HEARTS.......... which is the heart of all worlds put together in 1 huge mega deluxe SUPERSIZED heart, now would you like fries with that you stupid noobs
hence when in the game they mention how the goal of heartless is 2 get 2 kingdom hearts and devour it's heart and turn in2 1 huge heartless.......... i think it was a theory leon made but w/e............ iholdthekeys has PWN'D YOU!!!

DarkOblivion

ok lemme break this down b4 sum stupid noob makes a theory that kingdom hearts is connected to sora's heart or ne of that kind of junk.....

KINGDOM HEARTS

it is the kingdom of a huge gigantic heart......... lemme break it down simpler
every person has a heart........... every person who lives in a world, their world has a heart........ every single world contributes to an even bigger heart which makes KINGDOM HEARTS.......... which is the heart of all worlds put together in 1 huge mega deluxe SUPERSIZED heart, now would you like fries with that you stupid noobs
hence when in the game they mention how the goal of heartless is 2 get 2 kingdom hearts and devour it's heart and turn in2 1 huge heartless.......... i think it was a theory leon made but w/e............ iholdthekeys has PWN'D YOU!!!

"Ansem: Kingdom hearts, within it lies the hearts of all worlds."

MasterofMemories

Kairiissocute said:
i think that kingdom hearts is somewhere in hollow bastion because I'm pretty sure ansem ruled over hollow bastion and in his reports it says he unlocked the door to his world since he opened the door but of course sora was suppose to so that set free all the heartless who created mass destruction in ANSEM'S kingdom. he turned to evil because he no longer had power IN other words, ANSEM'S JUST PLAIN POWER-HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, Kingdom Hearts is not in Hollow Bastion. It's in the realm of darkness, at the End of the World. Kingdom Hearts is the door to the heart of all worlds, hence the name. When Ansem refers to the fact that he opened the door to the heart of his world, he meant the door that door to THAT world's heart. Which means he found the Keyhole. Second, Ansem found a heartless and experimented on it, he didn't find them in the heart of Hollow Bastion. He experimented with them and realized the power that they had. Also, he was the leader at Hollow Bastion, where Leon and Aerith and Yuffie lived in the KH universe. It's also where Kairi lived before she was sent away by Ansem to find (he hoped) Sora and the Keyblade. So he ventured into the realm of darkness, forsaking his own life in the name of science. But he came out of it, alive and intact. So he then had the power to control the heartless, his heart was steeped in darkness. He then became evil and blah blah blah.

DarkOblivion

look in the projection, that world u saw was TT, not HB, does HB have evergreen trees NO no it does not

now with that I agree, some people say TT wasnt even a concept when KH1 was made, but how the hell could TT be in ASAS if it wasnt a conpect yet.

sinharvest_angel

ummm. anyway there is ur proof that the projection was projecting TT: sora says that the word is familiar when he sees , and when he goes in that world he also says its familiar also, but in HB he says ihe feels a sorta of a warmth, two differnet meanings =)

O

Onewingedangel6

that city that all the heartless and the dual wield unknown were in in the concept was not TT it was DeepDive city.... GOSH! >_>

MasterofMemories

DarkOblivion said:
now with that I agree, some people say TT wasnt even a concept when KH1 was made, but how the hell could TT be in ASAS if it wasnt a conpect yet.

TT wasn't in ASAS. The world they were in in ASAS is a completely different world than Twilight Town. The castle in he slide was HOLLOW BASTION! It was what Hollow Bastion looked like before the Heartless overran it. Twlight Town wasn't even thought of in KH1. The reason that Sora felt a warm familiarity when he saw the Hollow Bastion picture was because Kairi's heart was in his heart. The reason he felt he remembered TT is because (supposedly) the BHK is the other side of Soras' heart and the 'other side ' remembered.

iholdthekeys

or maybe it was.........

EDIT: kingdomhearts248 fix your sig.... there is no need to make the explorer window bigger than it needs 2 be........ just put your link on another line

ASMS

wow I think I for once did something right and made a good

iholdthekeys

sinharvest_angel said:
why the hell is this page so stretched out, was there a pic in here, or some insanly large sig

it is kingdomhearts248's sig!!!!!
there link comes right after a pic they have and so it stretches out the page which i told them 2 fix already!!!!!!!!!! c'mon now itz not that hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back