• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts:The second summoning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Sora:.

Story: Sora has just returned to destiny islands, when Donald and Goofy's gummi ship crashlands on the beach. He soon finds out that the walls between the worlds have broken again, and they need his help to stem the flow of heartless pouring out. Riku and Kairi also join them as they set off again.

RULES
-No spamming
-no god moding
-type "tapdancing llamas" in your 1st post =D
-only one character per person

Name:
weapon:
anything else you'd like to add:

Sora: .:Sora:.
Riku: Jump

any other characters that are available you can just jump in and take them as long as you put the password

ok here goes:

Sora closed his eyes and felt the warm sunshine on his face. It had been so long since he'd felt so at peace. The long battles he had faced in the past were finally a distant memory and now was his time to relax. From his perch on the paopou tree he thought he heard a voice. He turned around to see Riku running along the beach, Kairi right behind. Riku was pointing at the ocean and yelling, but Sora couldn't make out what he was saying. He followed riku's hand to see a huge gummi ship quickly descending from the sky, with what looked like no intetion of stopping.

Sora: The hell?!

Realising it was coming straight towards him, he jump off the trunk of the tree and dove into the water.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Can I join?

Name: Kutsuro
Appearance: short silver hair and silver bandana which covers the neck of her black sleeveless turtleneck and black shorts. She has black boots that come to her knees and a glove on her left hand that goes up to her elbow.
Weapon:
paine03.jpg

except black handles instead of red.

Last edited:

ooc: lets start it now, huh? uh...ok I'll write something more..

About a split second after Sora hit the water he felt the earth around him shake violently as clouds of sand swirled around him. He swam to the surface, and looked upwards to find the ship half buried into the small island. He swam towards the shore, passed through the small cabin and ran along the bridge to see if there was anyone alive aboard.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Kutsuro looked at the small piece of paper in her hand. It read, "Dear Kutsuro, go to Destiny Islands where you will find Sora. Help him stop the Heartless and I'll make it worth your while. -Leon"
Kutsuro looked up and saw smoke from a little bit away. She wondered if Sora was over there. She ran toward the smoke.

note that if you don't like my character meeting your characrter, ,:Sora:., just tell me and I'll think of something else.

Last edited:

Evil Puppet

ooc: mind if i join in as a variation of Axel?)

Name: Axel

Appearence:
XIII_Order_08_Axel.png

Weapon: two Chakrams

Short History: Axel has no heart, but cares for those close to him, he wanders from place to place looking for a lost friend, and trying to weaken the flow of heartless in the hopes that when darkness is defeated, his friend who was concived in twilight will return.

Evil Puppet

Axel walked quietly throught the darkness, towards the door of light in the distance, as he stepped through he pulled up his hood, hiding his face from veiw. His feet hit soft sand and Axel walked out onto the quiet beach, looking across the water he saw a ssecond island smoke rose from its beach. " I wonder..." he said to himself, Axel opened a new portal of darkness and appeared in the trees above the wreck.

sorarocks12

Goofy was confused(Unusual,eh?).They were above Destiny Islands,then on it."garwsh,I hope Sora's here,and Riku,Kiari,and Donald.Donald!"He looked around the ship.'Donald!""What!"Goofy turned around."Garwsh.You're okay!"He hugs Donald.He sees Sora coming,and drops Donald."Hiya Sora."Goofy waves at him.

Evil Puppet

Axel watched the group from above observing their actions, "so " he said to himself " this is his other...he doesnt seem very worthy". Axel leaned back on the branch calmly watching. "we shall see.."

"Donald! Goofy!" Sora jumped into the wreck. Coughing from the smoke, he managed to ask "Are you guys ok? what're you doing here?" As he was helping them to climb out, he saw a youg woman running towards the wreck, whom he didn't recognize.
"Huh? Who's that?"

ooc: wow this practically got buried didn't it ^^' well sorry for not being around I was really busy o_O *kicks self*

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Kutsuro was running like hell. She finally stopped just when she was about to hit a palm tree. She looked up ahead and saw and teenager with a duck and a dog(or, was it a cow?) climbing out of what it looked like a giant lego ship. "What?" she questioned when she saw the duck and dog-cow thing talking to the teenager. She, even though she was tired of running, ran toward them.

yeah, sorry i wasn't here either. I'll check this more often.

Cloud's Girl1

may I join?

Name: Zoey
Appearance:http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/Kai8967/Animes/003.jpg
weapon: a sword
http://www.armourmart.com/gifs/swords-002.jpg

HIstory: Last at sea at the age of 4, she landed on an island. An island called Luna Island., but on this island it's always night time. People that have been there all there lives haven't seen the light. For darkness is infilled in everyones heart. This Island is ruled by the heartless. After asking a good friend of hers to make her a gummi ship so that she can get off this island. She heads out for new adventures, but she made one promise....one promise that she has forgotten to alot of people on that island...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back