• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts the seed of darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade user

Website
www.fictionpress.com
Ok, this was one of my very first fanfiction, my second I believe. (I don't have a copy of my first anymore) Anyways this was posted once back when this was kh2.net. I thought I'd see what all you guys think. It's pretty short, only 5 parts.

When Sora and Riku returned to Destiny Islands they were reunited with all their friends and things went back to normal. For the next two years they all went to high school with nothing special happening leaving the keyblade master to reminisce on his past adventures.

It was just another normal Monday Sora thought as he walked in to his first period lass and set next to Kairi, he let out a small sigh.

“What is it Sora?” Kairi asked

“It’s just so boring these days, I guess I’m actually missing the adventures I had going to different worlds fighting the forces of darkness.” He said groggily

“Speak for yourself, safe and boring is just fine with me.” Kairi said as she remembered almost losing her life to Ansem.

“I know what you’re getting at; don’t worry I’d never let anything happen to you.” Sora said

Kairi smiled and said, “Yeah, I know.”

“Quiet! Quiet, please take your seats, we have a new student with us today.” Mrs. Trepe said as she walked in with a boy following behind her

Sora saw Kairi’s eyes widen in fear as she saw the new student walk in, he was in just as much shock as she was. The boy was Sora’s height and wore blue jeans, shin high black boots, and a black T-shirt. But it wasn’t his clothes that were shocking it was his appearance, he had shoulder length silvery hair that divided on the side and covered his right eye. The eye that was visible was a bright, almost glowing, green and was staring coldly at Sora and Kairi. He had an expressionless cold look on his face.

As Sora stared at this boy one name kept running through his mind, Ansem. He reminded Sora so much of Ansem.

“Everyone, this is Tala….. Tala..? Umm Tala this paper doesn’t have your last name on it.” Mrs. Trepe said

“I do not have one.” Tala said with no emotion in his voice

“Well…. alright then, I guess. Please take the seat behind Sora he is the boy with the spiky.” Mrs. Trepe stopped when Tala started walking in the direction of the empty desk behind Sora even though she hadn’t described him.

As Tala walked he kept constant eye contact with Sora. Sora did the same and turned his head to keep eye contact with Tala as he walked past him and sat in to the desk with his mouth open, as if trying to say something but nothing came. Sora then turned to Kairi who was shaking in her seat. Sora reached over and placed his hand on Kairi’s and she looked up at him.

“Sora! Kairi! Is there something you two would like to share with the rest of us?” Mrs. Trepe said annoyed

They both blushed and said in unison, “Umm, No!”

The entire class began a session of giggling and woos, that is except for behind Sora it was silent. Sora turned his head slightly in the commotion to try and steal a glance at Tala but when he saw him he was greeted once again by Tala’s stare and quickly looked back to the front.

‘Could it be? Is Tala actually Ansem back from the dead? I can sure believe it, darkness and the heartless are such horrifically powerful things and Ansem was so consumed by it. Tala reminds me so much of him and ever time I see his he looks at me I feel a cold streak go down my spine. I can’t be sure of anything yet but if it’s true there is only one reason why he’s here, revenge. Why doesn’t he reveal himself now though? Maybe he’s just waiting until no one’s around or he could be wanting to posses Riku again. Tala could actually be just some guy Ansem’s spirit inhabits for now. I’ll have to keep my eye on him for the time being.’ Sora thought, then something sent even more fear go through his body, ‘What if he’s after Kairi!’

Keyblade user

Website
www.fictionpress.com
thanks dude, this was back before kh2 so no Roxas or Namine. Anyways I'm kinda bored so I'll put in the second part.

As the day drew on Sora began to think that maybe it was just his Kairi’s imaginations playing tricks on them and sure Tala did look familiar to him but maybe it was just because he had been talking about two years ago.

Sora’s next class was gym, he was glad since he could get a little relief. This thought doubled when he found out they would be practicing swordplay going one on one. He kind of wished Kairi had this class with him so he could show off a little. The coach made everyone sit in a big circle and would call two boys up in alphabetical order, they’d fight it out with wooden swords, and then he’d call two others. For most of the class Sora just sat and watched others fight until finally the coach called out,

“Alright, next up Sora and Tala!”

Sora’s head shot up and went to the middle of the circle and picked up the wooden sword. He looked at the other side of the circle at his opponent. Tala looked back with the same cold face and glare from earlier that day. He picked up his sword in one hand and put the other behind his back.

‘Cocky eh? Well I’ll smack that out of you, Ansem or not’ Sora thought to himself

“Ready GO!” the coach yelled

Sora sprinted at Tala and began swinging wildly at him, but Tala sidestepped every attack with ease. Sora figured if he aimed for Tala’s ankles he could bring him down. Sora went for a low sideswipe but Tala used his sword to push Sora’s back upward and their swords were locked together. Sora pushed with all his strength against Tala’s but he remained in the same place. Tala was keeping the same emotionless face. Sora’s eye widened when he saw Tala smirk wickedly then pushed hard with his blade easily knocking Sora off his balance but was able to get it back before falling. Tala had taken the opportunity to go on the offensive. He struck at Sora so swiftly that he could barely block but was being forced to back up. Sora began to think that Tala was aiming at his sword and just playing with him. Suddenly Tala stepped forward faster than Sora could withdraw and struck Sora in the abdomen so hard that it knocked him through the air slightly and when he hit the ground his body went in to a roll.

That was when the bell rang and everyone ran off to lunch. Sora got up and walked to the corner to get his backpack. He squatted down to pick it up. That’s when Tala walked behind him and said, “Better luck next time Keyblade Master!” then walked off

‘WHAT! How does he know I’m the keyblade master? It’s true he is Ansem!’ Sora’s mind shouted

Last edited:

Keyblade user

Website
www.fictionpress.com
Thanks, so who do you guys think Tala is? Heheh.

“I’M TELLIN YOU GUYS HE’S ANSEM!” Sora yelled to his friends at the lunch table

“Chill out Sora, I mean you’re talking crazy, Ansem’s dead.” Riku said calmly

“No! Tala knew I was the keyblade master! How can you explain that Riku?” Sora asked irritated

“Well for all we know he could be from another world, maybe traverse town. He could know Leon and Leon could’ve told him all about you.” Riku suggested then continued, “I think you’re just pissed because he whipped you like pig in sword fighting!” Riku said with a big grin.

“THAT’S NOT IT!” Sora yelled

“Whatever, so where is this Tala?” Riku asked, since he was a junior he hadn’t seen the new sophomore.

“Let’s see, there he is!” Sora pointed out to Tala who walked passed them to an empty table and sat with his back to them. Sora then continued, “See! Doesn’t he remind you of Ansem?”

“Aside from the silver hair, no.” Riku said sitting back in his chair

“I don’t see how any guy that good looking could be evil!” Selphie said dreamily looking in Tala’s direction

“WHAT! You like him Selphie? Sora, I agree with you completely, He’s EVIL! EVIL! EVIL!” Tidus said swiftly

“Hey, you sound jealous man!” Wakka said smirking

“No I don’t!” Tidus said blushing

“I know Kairi believes me! Right Kairi?” Sora asked

Kairi said while shaking, “He scares me, I get all cold when I see him. Almost like he was made purely from darkness!”

“You see! Here’s what I think we should do since there are only three more classes today. If he is any of our classes we watch him and see what he does then after school we talk it over on what to do afterwards.” Sora said

“Sure, if it’ll end this paranoia you have then I’m in.” Riku said and soon the other four agreed

Tala sat at the table ignoring all that was going on around him except for three certain students. ‘It seems I shook up the keyblade master by his reaction. His muscular friend however is a skeptic. As for that princess from Hallow Bastion, she becomes petrified whenever I’m in the same room as her. They think they know but in truth they have no idea, yet. For the time being I will wait and keep my attention on them until the time is right to strike. They are the keys. Hehe before the sun sets on this day blood WILL be shed!’ Tala thought to himself with a smirk.

Keyblade user

Website
www.fictionpress.com
Wakka’s next class was English and he hated it with a passion because the teacher nagged about the way he talked. It wasn’t his fault, it was just his native dialect.

“Hey Wakka, Me Jassu and the gang are blitzin today after school today, you in?” Botta asked

“You know it Brudda, I’m always ready to blitz!” Wakka exclaimed

The bell rang and the class began. Wakka saw Tala in the back corner pretending to pay attention, a skill Wakka had mastered.

‘Nah! The man don’t look that bad; Riku is right Sora is just paranoid.’ Wakka thought to himself

As the teacher started talking Wakka’s eyelids became heavy and he wasn’t in the mood to hear about commas for an hour so eventually his will power gave out and he fell asleep.

Forty-five minutes later the bell rang and woke Wakka up. He looked up and saw Tala walk in to the classroom across the hall.

“Ah, Damn it!” Wakka said aloud then walked in to the hall to see Selphie waiting for him.

“So what’s Tala like Wakka?” Selphie asked hoping up and down

“Well, he’s uhh… just another brudda.” Wakka lied while scratching the back of his head

Selphie looked at him with a dull look and asked, “You fell asleep again didn’t you?”

“Yep, Oh he is in your next class Selph if that helps.” Wakka said pointing in to the room across the hall

“REALLY! Gotta go Wakka!” Selphie said with enthusiasm

‘I don’t think Tidus has anything to worry about. Tala is too biker looking for Selphie, she hates that’ Wakka thought to himself

Tala had taken the seat beside Selphie’s, which was just fine with her. She didn’t think history was fun at all especially with Mr. Kenington as the teacher. He would make them read the chapters every day then he could walk through the rows rubbing up against the girls ‘accidentally’ and flirt with them. He was twice their ages so Selphie thought it was gross.

Selphie spent the entire period staring at Tala from the side of her eye to not directly look at him.

‘He looks like a biker, I love it!’ Selphie thought to herself

She didn’t think Tala had noticed but he had the entire time. ‘Why the Hell is the old lady staring at me?’ Tala thought. The bell eventually rang and everyone left to their last class of the day.

“Kairi walked to her locker to pick up her Geometry book and met Selphie along there. “That Tala really is cute!” Selphie said

“He scares me to death.” Kairi said

“Ha! I bet you would agree with me if Sora wasn’t your boyfriend!” Selphie replied

“Sora’s not my boyfriend, he’s just a regular friend.” Kairi said not looking up

“Yeah right, just a friend who turned himself in to a Heartless to save you and just a friend who you drew sharing a paopu fruit with inside the secret place!” Selphie remarked which made Kairi blush

“I-I gotta go!” Kairi said and walked down the hall with a red face and a rapid step, eventually she tripped on her own feet with a thud. Everyone began to laugh away but Kairi saw one hand to help her up. She grabbed it and was pulled up to her feet effortlessly. Kairi picked her book up off the ground and said, “Thanks a lot!”

“Sure” Kairi then looked up just to see Tala turn around and walk off. She stood there a moment motionless. Eventually snapping out of her shock she walked to her geometry class. Even though she had a big test the next day in the class she couldn’t seem to concentrate. She kept wondering why she hadn’t been afraid until she had actually seen his face, she hadn’t sensed and dark aura. She thought it could be one of Ansem’s tricks to throw her off and let her guard down. It seemed possible since Ansem was supposedly a wise man.

‘There’s no real way to know I guess’ Kairi thought

The final bell rang and school was let out. Sora and the gang decided to stay after school and watch for Tala to come out while Wakka and Tidus played blitzball. An hour passed and Tala never appeared.

“You know, maybe we are just paranoid.” Kairi suggested

“Thank you!” Riku said while Sora just stared off

“What do you think Sora?” Kairi asked

“I think you need to look up on the roof!” Sora said in a serious tone.

Ansem was standing up on the roof of the school!

“Lets go!” Riku yelled and the three of them sprinted back in to the school. They went up the stairs that led to the roof and just as Sora grabbed the doorknob they all heard a gunshot!

Ok, four down, five to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back