• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Stupid Files

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
So I was watching a video about old YouTube, and then I thought, "Why don't I look up the old Stupid Files for some lulz?"

And you know what? After five years, I still laugh uncontrollably at them. So, KHi, I now present you with... THE STUPID FILES!

Dailymotion - Kingdom Hearts The Stupid Files - a Funny video

Most of the first season (dating all the way back from 2006!) was deleted on YouTube due to copyright infringement, but you can find all 13 episodes there. Seasons 2, and Episode 1 of Season 3 (the creator, DCwyverx, has gone really inactive with her videos sadly) are all on her channel. But yeah.

So there you go.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Oh god I used to love this shit immensely, and I'm sure I still will. Got them all stored on my HD ;D I think my favourite part was the Sora + Hades one with Sora stating "Sorry Death, you lose!" And then the slow-mo replay of Hades facepalming Sora.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Oh god I used to love this shit immensely, and I'm sure I still will. Got them all stored on my HD ;D I think my favourite part was the Sora + Hades one with Sora stating "Sorry Death, you lose!" And then the slow-mo replay of Hades facepalming Sora.

I want to put them on like... DVD or something so I can watch them forever.

HOWEVER. The long wait DCwyverx is taking for S3 Episode 2 is pissing me off :/ it's been a year and a half. two KH games are out... she has plenty of new scenes to mod over.

and my favorite is the one with xigbar and he says "my dick may be small but I could still bonk you up with it" or something like that

haha episode 5: WELL POLISH MY NUTS AND MAKE ME A MILKSHAKE

Last edited:

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
OH GOODDDDD.... The memories of laughing so hard D: These things were what got me into watching random parodies of everything I've played ;3;

NOSTALGIAAAAAAAAAA

//rewatches

ikr!! i seriously can't believe these are five years old already

2006 was a different time (lol)

The 14th Order

I think the funniest parts were when AtW was Dr. Evil and when Luxord said he touched some dude's balls.

I know it was back when using the hamster song was cute, but it's really annoying. REALLY annoying.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
yeah some of the song's DCwyverx used are really old now...

i still can't believe it's been five years already.

The 14th Order

They were old when they were new.

I wish there was more direct humor instead of just dubbing over with audio clips from funny shows/movies (Although Xemnas laughing maniacally is pretty funny).

500th post. It's taken 5 years, and I'm halfway to redtext. :awwyeah:

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
They were old when they were new.

I wish there was more direct humor instead of just dubbing over with audio clips from funny shows/movies (Although Xemnas laughing maniacally is pretty funny).

500th post. It's taken 5 years, and I'm halfway to redtext. :awwyeah:

haha I remember when I first joined I hit 100 and I was like "damn im on a hot streak!!one11!!" and didn't post for like three months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back