• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
fallensephiroth's answer is: Pooh's Hunny Hunt = 100+ points, Pooh's Swing = 40+ yards, Pooh's Muddy Path = 5'00"00- (less than 5 minutes), Block Tigger = 150+ points, 00'30"00- (less than 30 seconds).

RMSDevils answer is: Powerwild, Bouncy Wild, Shadow, Stealth Sneak, Wizard, Wyvern, Green Requiem, Darkball.

My question is: What is the maximum amount of MP Sora can have at Level 100?

K

kairi2009

What is the name of the Keyblade used by Ansem when he has possessed Riku in Hollow Bastion?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There are many names for that keyblade, but since I don't have it, I dont care. I think its called "Heart Unlocker"
Was my question too hard? I'll give you guy an easier one
Which door is Kingdom Hearts?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Loads of debate going on about this, its either the door to Darkness, or just the heart of all worlds. I personally think its the latter, as heartless re-appear in KH2

Next Question - name all weapons you can pick up from the Colisseum

TotalPotato

LightoftheDark: 10 MP without accessories and MP-enhancing Keyblade, 15 MP with.

chaywa: Violetta, Olympia, Herc's Shield, Metal Chocobo, Genji Shield, Lionheart, Save the Queen, Save the King. If you include the weapons in the Final Mix version, Diamond Dust and One-Winged Angel.

Nobody's answered my question yet, so I'll remind you of that one and ask another.

How does Goofy get the Dream Shield?

When the description of a Keyblade mentions "a powerful weapon that is difficult to deflect", what effect does it have in battle?

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
For your second question, the answer is Divine Rose. It is capable of 'dealing a string of critical blows'.

For your first question, you need to return all spell arts (white mushrooms) to Merlin

My Q - Who plays the voice of Sora in KH?

TotalPotato

chaywa, I think you misunderstood my question. I didn't ask which Keyblades had that text. I asked what the text actually meant when you used those Keyblades in battle. Sorry if it was unclear. If your answer is "capable of dealing a string of critical blows', that is incorrect.

The second one's right, except you don't actually give the Spell Arts to Merlin, you merely show them to him. This is just me being picky, though.

the_titan

lucid gem x5, power gem x5, thunder gem x5, mystery goo x3, gale x3

how much exp do u get 4 beating ansem?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
please be more specific. which ansem battle?

and to answer the last valid question, it is Haley Joel Osment.

Since I'm very sleepy and not able to ask a harder question...what is the spell that allows Sephiroth to reduce you to 1 HP and no MP? (if you don't get this right i might cry =b)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Everyone (with a brain cell) knows it is Sin Harvest

Next Q: (This ones easy) How many times do you battle darkside in the game?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
a total of ONE keychain. depending on his level, he can have varying numbers of regular chains/accessories.

What's the official name of the large floating craft to which Ansem takes you after you defeat him the second time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back