• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
After you beat Ansem the 1st time, and when you beat the face during the final battle. You'll have all your party members back after that.

Who did Yuffie replace in KH and why?

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
hmph nobody answered mine! *pouts* Does nobody know? Ill do it again then ^_^

WHAT is the last word Riku says in Neverland?! if you dont know it will plauge u and u will be forced to play the whole game again just to find out what it was! Bwahhahah!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
uhhhh...oh gosh. ummm..."land?"

"keep sora away from kairi until we're ready to land?"

gosh, hope i'm right. love your sig, btw. i was looking for that scene for ages. it made me happy to see it without having to beat Riku =b

aaaalrighty, now. How many pieces fall out of the Emblem before the Final Rest room before you can pass through?

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Fanatic, what exactly do you mean by your question?:confused: I think I understand but will you make it clearer?

This is a question from during the production of the 1st KH game. Yuffie was put there after replacing who. This person was in another game created by SE during KH's creation

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
to answer KHFanatic it was Rikku. And Riku says what as his last word on the ship in Neverland "I will find a way no matter what!" Then Smee cuts in. I love SMee hes so dumb yet a lovable old man

Rose of Irony

To answer ShadowKiller's question, you lose Donald and Goofy as they fall into the portals of darkness. You gain Goofy back in the second portal and you gain Donald back in the third.

If it's Ok with everyone, I'll ask a question.

How many postcards are located in the item shop of Traverse Town?

Rose of Irony

Wow, Fanatic. I'm offended. First off, you answer a question wrong. Second off, I'm a guy and not a girl (just because someone mentions a rose in their name doesn't mean that they're a girl. doing that would be like saying that people with fanatic in their names need to get a life). KHRules' question was either Destiny Islands (first you go there to answer Wakka, Selphie, and Tidus' questions) or Dive to the Heart (you go there once, and then go back after you answer the questions. You can visit Hollow Bastion as many times as you want.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
1. He most likely meant when it says disembarked on the screen. (Hollow Bastion does that twice.)

2. I didn't even mention your gender once.

3. The supposed 1st time when you answer the questions is still Dive to the Heart. (You just see what Destiny Islands looks like. Sora is still SLEEPING.)

4. When you're awake, you're on the play island. The area of Destiny Island is one of many.

Rose of Irony

1. OK, I can live with that.
2. You changed your post. It talked about me being a she last time.
3. How could questions that Sora answers in his sleep affect his whole journey?
4. If you really want to get technical, Sora was on the island before Dive to the Heart, then he visited Dive to the Heart, and then he came back to Destiny Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back