• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts TV Show?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyurflii

nega sora said:
listen i didnt read the other post but is kh going to bbe a cartoon or not?

Try reading before you post, it saves us the trouble of answering stupid questions.

KeybladeMaster1

deathbykeyblades said:
that would be awesome... but kind of wierd
i wud like 2 c a show, but definitely not on disney channel ,they'll soften up the storyline, nake it less dark, and tht wud SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EverlastingLight

I actually hope they DON'T make a tv series. Every friggin gaming tv series suck major a$$ and don't do so well. Such as Donkey Kong and Kirby.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
does anyone know if Sora, Donald, and Goofy will still be wandering around the Timekeeper attraction by next May? because if they are, i'm going straight to that ride, no questions asked. =b

i think a KH cartoon would be cool--would it be based on the story, with episodes more like manga chapters than original storylines? anyway, i hope it comes out on Disney Channel rather than Toon Disney...i don't get that channel. =b

Advent_Sora

yeah it will proboly a anime I wouldnt been suprised a lot of little kids would get into it and alot of fans would be happy

but then again SE has to much to worry about now like AC DoC and all the FF atuff and KH2 for that matter

yeah I was going to write a letter to disneyworld saying ''kingdom hearts is the only reason I got to like disney again'' but they would proboly throw it out

and whoevr made that sora costume....im going to shoot them

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Advent_Sora said:
and whoevr made that sora costume....im going to shoot them

Actually, the main character was supposed to be Mickey but SE changed it to Sora, hence the red pants, yellow shoes, and white gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back