• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts TV Show?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowpurple

I heard some where that there was going to be a Kingdom Hearts tv show on Disney Channel... Does anyone know if this is true?:confused:

ooookay that would be weird... nope i havent heard anything, but check around online, go to google or yahoo and search... i doubt it though. :\

I haven't heard of anything like that. But it would be very strange would it follow the game storyline?

Fullmetal Blade

I saw this on the g4tv website.

Also, a pleasant surprise came with the announcement; Disney also stated that they had plans to create an animated television series based on the characters from the Kingdom Hearts series. No word yet where the series will be developed for - it could be Japan, the US or Europe, but there is a possibility the show could be made with a worldwide audience in mind.

It's an old article though, I heard they got rid of the idea.

yellowpurple

Fullmetal Blade said:
I saw this on the g4tv website.

It's an old article though, I heard they got rid of the idea.
oh, I thought it would have been cool to see what they would have done...oh well

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, the G4 article might be old, but they CONFIRMED IT!!!! Its coming out this summer along with toys at the Disney Store!

And if that wasn't enough, at Disney World, there's a KH style game area where you can play the game! AND THERE'S PEOPLE DRESSED UP AS SORA!!!!

If you don't believe me, go ask A.J. And if you don't believe me about the Disney World thing, go here! And here's some links to the pics!

Click!
Click!

Fiyurflii

I was just at Disneyworld a little more than a month ago with my school's music department, and the only Kingdom Hearts merchandise I saw was a copy of CoM being sold at a tomorrowland gift shop outside Space Mountain. Other than that I didn't see a single KH action figure or booth or anything. However, I didn't have a chance to really thoroushly explore all the different sections or Disney World -- I was only at MGM, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and a small potion of DisneyQuest. Where exactly is that KH booth located?

Are the toys also potentially coming out at Toys R Us? Because it's a lot easier for me to go there than to go all the way to a mall to get to the Disney Store. Or where they already at Toys R Us and I was previously unaware?

I don't get the Disney channel. *weep* But my friend does, I'll have to go over to her house to watch it.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I really hope not, any game or series that's made into a TV series ends up being destroyed. May start out good, but eventually it falls apart to the public. Examples? (cough)yugioh(cough)poke'mon(cough) I think they both started out as only games. Or something, my friend was obsessed, I never fell for it.. Anyways, I really hope they dont', because they'll make it one of those 'life lesson's' type of kiddy cartoons.

C

Crasendolls

hmm yeah this is very very old news on anothor forum about a year and a half ago had the same topic saying that summer it would come ou.t a year and a half later theres nothing i honostly doubt it and prefer it not theyd probably turn it into something stupid

yellowpurple

sora_rocks222 said:
...ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, the G4 article might be old, but they CONFIRMED IT!!!! Its coming out this summer along with toys at the Disney Store!

And if that wasn't enough, at Disney World, there's a KH style game area where you can play the game! AND THERE'S PEOPLE DRESSED UP AS SORA!!!!

If you don't believe me, go ask A.J. And if you don't believe me about the Disney World thing, go here! And here's some links to the pics!

Click!
Click!

That's pretty cool, but in this photo Sora looks creepy.... http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp?Uc=ek9m0xi.19g6lasu&Uy=ufth3s&Upost_signin=BrowsePhotos.jsp%253fshowSlide%253dtrue&Ux=0&collid=98933735406&photoid=83686835406

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back