• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Underwear, Keychains, Socks and Pencil Cases coming late 2017 in Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Every week it seems as though more and more licensed and unlicensed merchandise gets announced for the Kingdom Hearts series. This week is no different with the reveal of new Kingdom Hearts Underwear, Keychains, Socks, and Pencil Cases coming out November and December 2017 in Japan.

The underear cost 3,832 Yen (approx. $34 USD), the keychains are 3,322 Yen (approx. $29 USD) for the set, the socks are 3,219 Yen (approx. $28 USD) for a set, and the pencil cases are 3,407 Yen (approx. $30 USD). 

To all five of you who were craving some Kingdom Hearts socks and underwear, hopefully you will consider adding these items to your holiday wishlist! (We won't judge. Maybe there are dozens of you out there!)

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Source: aibo_ac7 via Twitter

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Like low-key I would buy some official boxers if they mad them if only so I could wear them to sleep as pj bottoms. I ain't on that level, tho.

End

Awards
Is it unisex underwear? XD I really want it ngl.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
honestly, i actually wouldn't mind that one pair if it didnt have mickey on it? like if it was just the argyle emblem pattern thing i think it'd be nice. like it's kh but not obvious or super tacky. that's pretty much my like line for all game merch, that it be nice and not obvious/tacky that it's game merch lol. so in that regard like, the design that is just pure renders is the absolute worst.

Last edited:

End

Awards
honestly, i actually wouldn't mind that one pair if it didnt have mickey on it? like if it was just the argyle emblem pattern thing i think it'd be nice. like it's kh but not obvious or super tacky. that's pretty much my like line for all game merch, that it be nice and not obvious/tacky that it's game merch lol. so in that regard like, the design with the renders is the absolute worst.

Yeah I didn't notice the renders until now... Eeeh... Idk how I feel about it anymore XD

Sorakh212

Awards
Never thought I'd live to see the day when KH underwear is a thing xD Lmao!
I mean I don't mind KH merchandise, just a sort of an odd thing to sell for the KH fandom is all.
To each their own I suppose.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
ebExclk.png

Made it better

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
...................underwear.........
wow the day has come
where are the keyhole puns now when we need them

... would love to wear those, not even gonna lie lol
if my boyfriend bought them for me
IF I HAD ONE

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Amazing. I'd wear those not gonna lie. The other stuff looks good too, I like the keyblade design.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
~WEAR~ will this stuff be sold? What stores?

Probably online & perhaps at Artnia (SE's cafe/store), both exclusively in Japan.

Your best bet might be import sites like Amiami. If anyone finds these online, please post here. No shame here, I want those boxers...ALL of those boxers (it's not like anyone is ever down there but me to know so...).

Finally, for those thinking about PJ pants, I think Hot Topic has some official-licensed KH PJ pants now and their old one was just keyblade silhouettes (picture below).

dc75ef3a0701d641de442af66e61631b.jpg

Mewfii

Probably online & perhaps at Artnia (SE's cafe/store), both exclusively in Japan.

Your best bet might be import sites like Amiami. If anyone finds these online, please post here. No shame here, I want those boxers...ALL of those boxers (it's not like anyone is ever down there but me to know so...).

Finally, for those thinking about PJ pants, I think Hot Topic has some official-licensed KH PJ pants now and their old one was just keyblade silhouettes (picture below).

So since I live in Canada, I would have to import? Bleh...effective but annoying...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Don’t y’all click my links? It’s like some third party seller on Yahoo JP Shopping. These aren’t official SE items.

Veevee

Awards
Wow, not that I needed something like that in the first place, but I'm not too fond of merchandise that cries "neeeerd!" all over, I like it more subtle. KH has wonderful possibilities of symbolism, be it the mickey head or the crown or the nobody / heartless emblems, whatever, let's mash Sora's ugly render on it. If it had been at least some illustrated pic or Key Art ... for the same reason I was disappointed with the calender even though I was really looking forward to it. I am a KH fan and I would buy merchandise, but this looks like it was made for kids and with very low effort, so nooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back