• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union X enters its final chapter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cumguardian69

Awards
Legit didn't even know what you guys were talking about with the "we'll go together" line. It wasn't memorable whatsoever, in fact, the reverse from Xemnas (YOU shall go together) was way more memorable.

andreverts

Awards
Is there a chance that the international game will keep up with the japanese one (like Dark Road)? In terms of story

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
tfw you realize you can't even trust SE to translate staff messages correctly anymore

Is there a chance that the international game will keep up with the japanese one (like Dark Road)? In terms of story
There's always a chance, but we try not to get our hopes up.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
"Brain" is not a name for a person but an organ. It's simply stupid when you have an actual name at hand with "Blaine" which is how he was originally called.

As stupid as Brain's name sounds, the name actually comes from the computer virus that infected MS-DOS on January 1986. Blaine was just the fan-translated name that sounded better.

Brain called himself a virus and he's from The Age of Fairytales. So if we put two and two together, we can see why he's called Brain.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'm inclined to believe that Demyx is actually from the world of Verum Rex like Luxord is. The Arc already has five spots:
* Ventus
* Lauriam
* Skuld
* Brain/Ephemer
* Elerna

Between Brain and Ephemer someone has to stay and build upon the ruins of flooded Daybreak Town what will be Scala ad Caelum, so there's no room for Demyx in an arc.

...'less Demyx is the MoM :v

I like this for the simple reason that Demyx would essentially be Yozora's Prompto in this scenario. Yozora might be an edgelord (hopefully not if he's basically supposed to be what Noctis in VXIII was going to be like, which I imagine maybe not all that different from his XV iteration), so you need that goofball to round it all out. Otherwise Versus is going to be "Man Too Angry To Die - The Video Game", and I really don't think we're gonna go in this direction for Kingdom Hearts lmao. The extremely edgy JRPG phase was like in 2005, Idunno if I'm ready to go back. And I loved what's currently known about Versus.

And why Keyblades are so rare now? Maybe what Yozora meant by "saving" Sora was saving him from the Keyblade legacy?

Keyblades are first and foremost weapons of destruction that destroyed the World, so it makes sense why someone would want to develop something against that.

Very well could be. I mean, a weapon that could make a world fall by finding its Keyhole? Even as much as we currently know about the Keyblade, I think it's pretty understandable why Triton didn't want to even entertain the idea of Sora sticking around in Atlantica back in KH1. Imagine all the stuff we don't know about them.

I forget who it was, but I remember they had an idea about Anti-Keyblade weaponry for the next saga. With such a powerful weapon, and most of the cast getting one, a good way to sorta "nerf" the importance of a Keyblade is to have something in place that's directly supposed to counter against it.

Yozora swiped Sora's Keyblade pretty easily, and that's something that should be impossible. Only other time something like that happened was back in KH1 when Riku took the Kingdom Key back, but that was more like a dispute of ownership. And if Yozora's weapons are meant to counter a Keyblade, then I guess the Keyblade probably came from there originally too.

Maybe it is time to introduce FF summons and someone just summoned Leviathan. :p

I thought about this the other day, and how it would be nice to have FF summons finally making an appearance.

As stupid as Brain's name sounds, the name actually comes from the computer virus that infected MS-DOS on January 1986. Blaine was just the fan-translated name that sounded better.

Brain called himself a virus and he's from The Age of Fairytales. So if we put two and two together, we can see why he's called Brain.

Yeah, a "virus in the Master's program that he so carefully wrote." Or something like that. We don't even really know anything about Brain either, so as dumb as the name might sound, it could all come together in this last stretch of Union X.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I like this for the simple reason that Demyx would essentially be Yozora's Prompto in this scenario. Yozora might be an edgelord (hopefully not if he's basically supposed to be what Noctis in VXIII was going to be like, which I imagine maybe not all that different from his XV iteration), so you need that goofball to round it all out. Otherwise Versus is going to be "Man Too Angry To Die - The Video Game", and I really don't think we're gonna go in this direction for Kingdom Hearts lmao. The extremely edgy JRPG phase was like in 2005, Idunno if I'm ready to go back. And I loved what's currently known about Versus.
Yes, and Luxord could be his Prompto. All is missing is his Gladio, lol.

Back