• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Union X now live for JP version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LingeringVanitas

Either no one on my team is online playing or they just dont want to play the multiplayer thing with me on it. I don't understand this...we've been wanting this feature forever....and now that we get it...I'm the only one that wants to do it???

CrystalRaine

Either no one on my team is online playing or they just dont want to play the multiplayer thing with me on it. I don't understand this...we've been wanting this feature forever....and now that we get it...I'm the only one that wants to do it???

You don't have to play with your party members, you can play with random players too :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh, neat! I was wondering what Ephemer and Skuld were talking about, when I saw a screenshot of them on YouTube on the hill that the Master of Masters was on in Back Cover. Do you know if they hinted if Player's going to be a leader or not? Or are translations still up in the air right now? ...If they even talk about that when it comes to Player in this update, I mean.

There are rough translations floating around. Ours will go up as soon as possible (busy weekends and all that). Thanks for your patience :)

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Aww. Thanks so much, Sign! You guys are seriously the best!:D

But I swear I wasn't trying to rush you, Goldpanner, or anyone with my comment. I understand that these things take time. And it's more than awesome that this site exists and gives us these things at all. So there's really no rush!

Don't stress yourselves out; and please enjoy your weekends!:)

Awards
Anyone have any idea how many Cross boards are there? Unlocked my 3rd one, and it doesn't seem to stop anytime soon (not that I complain; free jewels, mirrors and brooms are more than welcome)

DanteAle

• Changed buff and debuff parameters up to the 7th level

Best update...
Thanks to this and Riku 0.2 I'm over Round 300 on 999 for now. (Coliseum)

Got him with 12000 jewels. But I'm pulling for Axel EX since Vanitas and still nothing. Damn

Union X Multi is a little annoying... at this time. Get Rewards is too slow.

crrazzycat

Anyone have any idea how many Cross boards are there? Unlocked my 3rd one, and it doesn't seem to stop anytime soon (not that I complain; free jewels, mirrors and brooms are more than welcome)

there r 5 boards in total, they got it wrong in the initial patch note saying there is 4 :)

Best update...
Thanks to this and Riku 0.2 I'm over Round 300 on 999 for now. (Coliseum)

Got him with 12000 jewels. But I'm pulling for Axel EX since Vanitas and still nothing. Damn

Union X Multi is a little annoying... at this time. Get Rewards is too slow.

yeah i agree the cross coins rewarded earn turn is too little considering the length of time needed on certain stage, not to mention some players not keeping up with the party... seriously, after waiting for so long n this being only a 5 days event? cant they make it 2 weeks? or 10 days at least? that said, i do enjoy multiplayer mode, alot :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back