• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Union X now live for JP version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The Japanese version of KINGDOM HEARTS Union X is now live, and a there have been a ton of new additions! Check it out!

Application updates:

• Changed application icon
  • Change opening movie
  • Changed Title screen
  • Title & HOME BGM, as well as UI BGM have been changed to new arrangements

Content Updates

• Added Union Cross multiplayer quests
  • Added Theater Mode
  • Added medal's Awakening Ability
  • New facial expressions for avatars
  • Added skin tones for avatars (bright, dark brown, blush, freckles)
  • Added tutorial quests

System Updates

• Changed buff and debuff parameters up to the 7th level
  • Fusing Cid with 6-star medals will decrease cost by 20
  • Increased medal storage from 900 to 1200.
  • Improved ways to invite members to your party.
  • New tutorial (main quests 1-7)
  • Changed Guilt Bonus availablity from main quest 350 to main quest 34.

Change UI

• Add "Union Cross" (Multiplayer) to quest selection meny.
  • Added a Guilt value figure.
  • Expanded the medal function.
  • Display Guilt value during draws.
  • Shortcut button added to Keyblade selection menu.

Battle Tempo Adjustment

• When beginning a quest, you can move during "Player Turn" display.
  • Avatar attack speed increased during Raid Boss battles.

A new function called Medal Awakening is introduced! Synthesize a medal with a duplicate to activate the "Awakening ability", which is a special ability whose effect always activates. Synthesizing more than 1 duplicate at once will be no different than going 1 at a time.

There are multiple types of Awakening abilities, which are determined randomly each time a medal is synthesized. The number of slots affected by Awakening varies depending on the type of medal.

When you wish to add new Awakening abilities to a medal, you can choose to overwrite an existing ability. If you choose not to replace an ability, synthesis will proceed with the original ability in place.

Awakening Abilities that affect the entire deck: 

Ability Gauge Max Value+2 Increases maximum SP of the equipped Keyblade
HP Max Value+800 Increases player's maximum HP
Poison Resistance 20% Reduces probability of being affected by Poison
Paralysis Resistance 20% Reduces probability of being affected by Paralysis
Sleep Resistance 20% Reduces probability of being affected by Sleep

Awakening abilities that affect that specific medal: 

Ground Enemy Defense-20% Lowers defense of enemies on the ground
Aerial Enemy Defense-20% Lowers defense of enemies int he air
Raid Damage+40% Increase damage during a raid 
Additional Attack Power+40% Attack again with the same medal
Attack+1000 Increases attack power of the medal
Defense+1000 Increases defense power of the medal

Theater Mode has been added! View the scenes that have taken place in the story thus far! The theater can be accessed from MENU>Other>Theater.

Browse the scenes for each world!

Limited Draw held from 3/23~3/31! This glorious deal offers players the chance to get Sora Art Ver [EX], Riku KH0.2 Ver, Axel Art Ver [EX] and Cloud KHII Ver [EX]. 

Sora Art Ver [EX] is a voiced medal and displays the full artwork when viewed. Although this medal is not guaranteed in any draw, it will continue to be discharged throughout the month of April. Those lucky enough to obtain it during this period, however, will receive it with 5 ability slots filled! This medal is capable of 80~150% Guilt.

Riku KH0.2 Ver is guaranteed within 5 draws and is capable of 80~150% Guilt.

Sora Art Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 3 for 1 turn, decreases enemy Magic Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 3 attacks that deal more damage the more HP you have
Riku KH0.2 Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Increases Attack and Power Attack by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 5 attacks that deal more damage the more HP you have
Axel Art Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increase Speed Attack by 3 and decrease enemy Speed Defense by 3 for 1 turn, and inflicts more damage the more HP you have
Cloud KHII Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 and decreases Enemy Power Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicting 11 attacks that deal more damage the more HP you have

Each Limited draw gurantees 1 of the following returning Premium medals, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5.

Kairi KHII Illustration Ver [All targets | 0 SP cost] Recovers 10 SP and large amount of health, decreases Enemy Defense of all attributes for 1 turn, inflicts 1 hit of fixed damage
Roxas HD Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Power Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 high-power hits
Axel HD Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases enemy defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 13 hits that deal more damage the more SP you have
Kairi Illustration Ver [1 target | 3 SP cost] Increases Attack by 3 for 1 turn, recovers large amount of HP, 1 hit
Terra Illustration Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] - Increases Magic Attack by 2 for 1 turn, 13 high-power hits
Xion SP Ver [1 target | 1 SP cost] Decreases defense by 3 for 1 turn, 7 hits

5 more story quests have been added! Ephemera, Skuld and Chirithy meet on a hill for what exactly...?

As per the new guidelines established by the CESA, you can view the probability of receiving each medal available from draws here.

The first Renewal Memorial Draw will be available from 3/23~3/25! Every 3 days until 4/6, the Renewal Memorial Draws offer different returning medals, 1 of which is guaranteed in each draw, along with 10 VIP coins and 5 Magic Mirrors.

For this first period, players have the chance to obtain the following medals:

Sora & Riku & Kairi [All targets | 0 SP cost] Inflicts 13 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Terra & Ventus & Aqua  [All targets | 0 SP cost] Inflicts 13 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Roxas & Axel & Xion [All targets | 3 SP cost] Increases Attack and Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 6 hits
Riku Wielding the Power of Darkness
[All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 8 hits at all targets that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Sora KHII Illustration Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Xion Illustration Ver [Decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more Lux has been acquired in the stage

Players also have the chance to get Sora Art Ver [EX], Axel Art Ver [EX] and Cloud KHII Ver [EX] in the Renewal Memorial Draws! See above for their abilities.

Kingdom Hearts Quiz event returns from 3/23~3/30! There are a total of 20 quests, each one depicting a different question about the series. Players must move in the direction of the correct answer in order to clear the quest! 

Complete all 20 quests to receive 1000 jewels and a unique title!

Union Cross event quests will be held from 3/23~3/28! Team up with up to 6 players in your Union and/or party and obtain Cross Coins that can be used to redeem rewards!

Bonus Time will be held from 19:00~19:59 and 23:00~23:59 JST, during which the rare enemy appearance rate will increase.

25 more Proud mode quests were also added. Complete them to get the Missing Ache Keyblade from 358/2 Days! This Keyblade requires Dark Matter to upgrade.

Finally, the following campaigns are also held:

• Triple Lux campaign (3/23~4/6): Lux obtained from main quests will triple
  • Medal capacity expansion campaign (3/23~4/6): Cost to expand your medal capacity is decreased to 50 jewels
  • Bonus Jewel+Skip Ticket campaign (3/23~4/6): Receive larger bonus when purchasing jewel packs from the shop
Jewel Packs Bonus Jewels before --> during Campaign Skip Ticket
240 0 --> 10 1 --> 2
720 60 --> 80 3 --> 6
1,400 200 --> 250 6 --> 12
2,900 700 --> 900 15 --> 30
4,200 1,320 --> 1,700 20 --> 40
6,800 2,800 --> 3,500 35 --> 70
9,800 4,700 --> 6,000  50 --> 100

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Wow, 0.2 Riku sounds really good. AoE Buffer that buffs both general Str and PStr by 2 for 2 turns? I think he's the first Buffer that increases GenStr for more than 1 Turn. That is glorious, especially with the new Buff Cap. And we have Sora EX as the Magic Buff/Debuffer, rounding out the EX Trio. Wonder if we'll get a Kairi EX that has PSM Buff+3 and PSM Debuff-3? That would be hilarious.

So that's what Awakening does...Interesting. Basically they're extra effects not tied to skills that you acquire as you gain Dots. Though this does bring up a possible issue...You get them for fusing in Dupes, but what about medals that players have already Guilted? Will they suddenly and randomly get 5 Traits or will SE basically say "FU" to the WOFF medals and most Event Medals by forcing the need for more Dupes? This could be a double edged sword...guess we'll see how it goes. And they added more Story Quests! Nice. Rather curious how they'll address all this in the NA version, but I guess we'll see next month.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Can't wait to test out those new avatar face & skin customization features mentioned, but I hope that they'll add hair colors someday. I've never understood why some hair color options are limited to one gender (like green).
*edit: Should probably mention that some hair styles have alternate color palettes, like Namine B and Hades' style, but those alternate color options are limited to those styles

I'm also wondering why they didn't name "Additional Attack Power +40%" like PC KHx's Combo Plus skills, they seem to do the same thing. It's also worth mentioning that all awakening abilities stack except for Add. Attack Power +40%, according to the notice. I guess Combo Plus II in Ux would be game-breaking.

Last edited:

Zero_Rock

Awards
I agree with you cress :D Combo Plus II already broke KHχ and if it ever comes to Uχ, then it will certainly break the game xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Added pics showing off new face and skin options for avatars :)

KHUX%20female%20expressions.png

KHUX%20male%20expressions.PNG

KHUX%20skin.PNG

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
So does anyone know how much space was needed for this update as I don't play the JP version but I look through here to see what stuff was added for them.
The app takes 1.87GB of storage space on my phone, if that helps.

Also, Quiz event guide for anyone who's interested:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

edit: Doesn't look like it was mentioned in the game notices, but 25 new Proud Mode quests were added, along with the Missing Ache Keyblade from 358/2 Days.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
the story upade is intresing they metion you when sklud,epherma and chierty are talking

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Did the first draw once, didn't get Riku buuut i did get Ill. KH2 Kairi so I'm happy.

SoraForeverKH

Oh man! Now I'm REALLY excited! I love the new avatar faces! Love those new medals, especially Riku 0.2! I want to do the quiz so bad! What kind of questions could there be I wonder... Glad to know all my time studying the KH series wasn't a waste of time! (laughs)
Can't wait for this to be available! Yes!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Wha- a Keyblade from Days?! That's really one thing that I never expected to happen. I always figured all those blades were just gonna be left forgotten despite their neat designs. :eek:

PiliChain23

Awards
Missing Ache uh... I wonder why they didn't consider Crown of GUILT for the word play, it even has the same name in Japanese. XD

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I hope that they'll add hair colors someday. I've never understood why some hair color options are limited to one gender (like green).
*edit: Should probably mention that some hair styles have alternate color palettes, like Namine B and Hades' style, but those alternate color options are limited to those styles

This is what I have always wondered. I love some of the colors that come with Nami Style B--and I'll sometimes wear that hairstyle just for them--but I wish they'd just make them more available elsewhere, y'know?:)

the story upade is intresing they metion you when sklud,epherma and chierty are talking

Oh, neat! I was wondering what Ephemer and Skuld were talking about, when I saw a screenshot of them on YouTube on the hill that the Master of Masters was on in Back Cover. Do you know if they hinted if Player's going to be a leader or not? Or are translations still up in the air right now? ...If they even talk about that when it comes to Player in this update, I mean.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, neat! I was wondering what Ephemer and Skuld were talking about, when I saw a screenshot of them on YouTube on the hill that the Master of Masters was on in Back Cover. Do you know if they hinted if Player's going to be a leader or not? Or are translations still up in the air right now? ...If they even talk about that when it comes to Player in this update, I mean.
pretty much this https://forums.khinsider.com/kingdo...kingdom-hearts-x-unchained-x.html#post6463326 as so as goldplanner traslate this we know for sure

CrystalRaine

How or where do I use the cross coins? I cant find any boards.

On the main Union Cross screen, there'll be two orange circular buttons in the top right. Select the top one (The one with two overlapping hearts), this will take you the Cross Board page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back