• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tauxsin

Awards
Just posting to keep the thread alive! Anybody have anything V Cast or coded related going on? Or heck, anything on another lost game, like the coded Gummiship Studio? :)

Last edited:

Aid1043

Awards
It's not anything major, but I did go through the files and make cropped versions of all of the V CAST character models (for part of my video documenting the game). So if anyone wants a clean image of the goofiest Darkball, the emblem-less Blue Rhapsody, or Goofy with his hair on fire, I've put them all here on the KHWiki. (Jafar and the Bandit can't be opened in the .m3g file viewer, so those are just cropped screenshots instead.)

1712506791363.png

Tauxsin

Awards
It's not anything major, but I did go through the files and make cropped versions of all of the V CAST character models (for part of my video documenting the game). So if anyone wants a clean image of the goofiest Darkball, the emblem-less Blue Rhapsody, or Goofy with his hair on fire, I've put them all here on the KHWiki. (Jafar and the Bandit can't be opened in the .m3g file viewer, so those are just cropped screenshots instead.)

View attachment 16394
Hey, that's something! I love it!

Also, what are the odds? I'm literally watching your Magical Puzzle Clash video right now 😂

Neo_

Awards

View attachment 16394
This is epic. I love how Donald's outfit is basically like they started going for it and just gave up midway through.

This is like our closest look to the hypothetical "PS1 Kingdom Hearts" that people sometimes like to pose, aesthetically, as well as just a lighthearted and basic approach.

I just love this game cause it feels like an alternate look at the series where Disney retains higher relevance (which started becoming lost by CoM). V CAST predates CoM by about a month in Japan.

Back