• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shademp

Awards
These are exciting developments. I hope that the phone still contains data from Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode as well.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The way Maleficent jumped off the platform to turn into the dragon killed me.

Sven Cakemann

Awards

The Maleficent stage news is getting around a bit.

MartialAssassin

Awards
I have just found and android emulator for BREW! Also, looks like the developer is planning to support Zeebo soon.

https://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Melange

However, I couldn't make KH V-Cast work. It simply does not appears after locating the files in the proper place. I could make Ratchet and Clang GM work, so maybe we have to do something with the KH files. I guess kraze1984 may know why is it.

Here is the forum whith information about the emulation progress. But it is in russian and I understand nothing.

https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=1033270

KeySpyMaster

Awards
Website
www.khdatabase.com
If it leads to the chapter getting successfully dumped, I'll even offer to front the cost of the cable (assuming we find the correct cable, I don't think it's very expensive).

I would also go as far as to find the cable on ebay, purchase, and get it dropshipped. And provide any necessary theorical info.

This is soo exciting! Allow me to volunteer myself to helping purchase the cable if that's all that's needed. Not a modding/dumping expert at all, but I know how to buy a cable online, so at least I can pitch in there!

Tauxsin

Awards
The BREW emulator developer's name on Gitlab is UsernameAK. I wish I could contribute more to that, but it's really pretty far out of my wheel house. Is that something you'd be interested in collaborating on, Kraze1984?

kraze1984

Awards
The BREW emulator developer's name on Gitlab is UsernameAK. I wish I could contribute more to that, but it's really pretty far out of my wheel house. Is that something you'd be interested in collaborating on, Kraze1984?
I've been working with him since the beginning of the development of this emulator.

Tauxsin

Awards
Another new that could be interesting to this thread.

Someone has recovered some data of the original KH coded, they are now trying to get the executables form the internal memory.

Yes! I remember this. I have a DoCoMo phone with the coded demo on it, but not the full game. I've tried to get the phone to access these files from an SD card, but with no luck. The last time I contacted 13th Vessel, which was a month or 2 ago, they said the only way to figure out how to get the full game running was to find a phone that already had the full game on it. So, keep your eyes peeled;

NaoyaShinota

Awards
Yes! I remember this. I have a DoCoMo phone with the coded demo on it, but not the full game. I've tried to get the phone to access these files from an SD card, but with no luck. The last time I contacted 13th Vessel, which was a month or 2 ago, they said the only way to figure out how to get the full game running was to find a phone that already had the full game on it. So, keep your eyes peeled;
Is it not the full game? For a game like that, with that size and what it takes to make games with DoJa it looks to be the full game.if you take the game, put it on the phones SD card, it does detect it. But according to iAppli Star Documentation, it is designed so that you can‘t read it on computer. But you can move it to another phone if you have the SIM Card. If the phone had Processors like OMAP we could get a bit closer to making it playable. But we need more hackers and motivated people to help with this. Especially for Docomo cell phones.F2A31495-3610-4B0E-87C9-F28351F7CCFC.jpeg1D1E7830-4D51-4FF7-BB44-8B47FC26665E.jpeg

BlizzZetta

Awards
Excited to see Maleficent's Castle is so close to being recovered, and so recently too. I wonder how long it will take for Wonderland to turn up.

Tauxsin

Awards
Kraze1984, if someone else were to get their hands on a Zeebo, could they theoretically get the game running there, too? And if so, would you be able or willing to explain the process to them?

Last edited:

Sven Cakemann

Awards
Kraze1984, if someone were to get their hands on a Zeebo, could they theoretically get the game running there, too? And if so, would be able or willing to explain the process?
That's exactly how Kraze has been able to record their footage. It works on the Zeebo. No idea what the process is, but it's there at least. Looking forward to hearing an update on how the dump is going!

Back