• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts: VR Experience Updating July 24, Adding Olympus Coliseum and Motion Control Battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Whip out your PlayStation VR Headsets as Kingdom Hearts: VR Experience is finally getting updated. Despite missing it's tentative Spring launch date, the second update for Kingdom Hearts: VR Experience will launch on Wednesday the 14th of July in the US and Thursday the 25th of July in Japan. The update will add Olympus Coliseum to the game, as well as motion controller battles with Heartless while memorable battles from previous Kingdom Hearts games are screened on the walls behind the arena.

Square Enix made the announcement via the Japanese Kingdom Hearts twitter page on July 19th 2019 JST, and included a short trailer for the update. PlayStation confirmed that the update will also be launching for the English version on the same date.

Kingdom Hearts: VR Experience launched earlier this year. We played the experience, which contained only 10 minutes of video content from Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts 2.9 and was missing features present in the reveal trailer from TGS 2018. This update is bringing in some of the content revealed then, such as the motion controller battles, but the Twilight Town update, which was teased at the end of the Kingdom Hearts: VR Experience, has not been confirmed for this update.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With YouKingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Oh a VR battle against the Heartless, that sounds pretty neat.

If I had a VR set I might have given this a shot, but without one I'd rather save the money for the Bring Arts Figures.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Despite missing it's tentative Spring launch date, the second update for Kingdom Hearts: VR Experiencewill launch on Thursday the 25th of July
I feel bad for the one guy they have working on this.

Back