• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Way of the Hero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
COMPLETE!

KINGDOM HEARTS
Way of the Hero

<Simple and Clean Remix plays>

A.J. stood in an open field in the Feudal Era, when he turned to see his Sister Koni holding her hand out as she stood out in the shallow end of a lake...

He waved and started to run toward her, but a huge wave came up and swalloed them both...A.J. opened his eyes underwater and Koni still stood there, holding out her hand...No matter how much A.J. tried to grab her hand, the water shoved him back...

He surfaced from the water, and saw Kagome waving to him from the edge of the edge of the lake...He waded to her catching his breath...Kagome
suddenly looked frightened. A.J. turned around to see Naraku stading there in his Baboon cloak...A.J. took out his Blaster which morphed into a short sword and ran at him, only to be swallowed up by the ground as ran...He sank further and further down...

Finally his foot touched something...Solid ground. He planted both feet firmly as he looked to see a stained glass platform with a picture of his sister Koni in a solemn pose, the Silver Crystal in her hand...

<Music Ends>

Voice: Looks like it's your turn huh?

A.J.: ?

Voice: Look, we have alot of time and a tutorial to go through...Just follow what I say and you'll be fine.

A.J.: *nods*

Voice: Okay, you already have that Blaster of yours...But I think you need a better main weapon than that.

A.J.: *shakes his fist*

Voice: Cool it! I know your Mother gave that weapon to you...I didn't mean anything by it. Just choose a weapon...

Three pedestals appeared...One with a Sword, one with a Staff, one with a Shield...

A.J. walked around in a circle, checking them all out.

A.J.: *takes the Sword*

Voice: Power of the Warrior, invincible courage...A sword of terrrible destruction. Is this the power you choose?

Voice: Alrighty then...Let's get going shall we?

The glass plaform shook as it shattered to pieces...In moments A.J. was on a stage with a picture of Guilmon on it...Around him were Silouettes of various people...Only one was lit up, showing the face...Kikyo.

A.J.: ?

Voice: Friends you have and friends you have yet to meet. Now, let's see how good you are at fighting...

Shadow Heartless rose up from the floor, and menacingly approached A.J...

A.J. materialized the sword he had chosen and his Blaster.

Voice: What an odd combination...A Sword and a Gun...

A.J. took a fighting stance with the Sword slung onto his shoulder and his blaster pointed out defensively.

Voice: Alright then...Let's see what you can do.

Suddenly splotches of darkness appeared on the stage, as Shadow Heartless rose up...

A.J. ran at the Heartless deilvering a flurry of Sword strikes and shots from his blaster. In momentd they were splattered all over the place.

Voice: Very odd fighting style...But whatever works. Let's move on...

The stage was swallowed by Darkness as A.J. sunk down into it...

The next thing he knew, he was on a massive stage of yet more stained glass...A pattern of stars, and silouettes of various worlds...Only two were highlighted: The Feudal Era, and Traverse Town...

Voice: In your lifetime there are many challenges ahead...But don't be scared...All Hearts are connected. As long as you remember your friends, and your friends remember you, will will never truly be defeated...

Suddenly Naraku in his Baboon cloak appeared as the eyes lit up yellow.
it sprouted black spiderlegs...

A.J. <VS> Naraku Spider Heartless

A.J. ran at the Naraku Spider, taking slashes at it and blasting at the same time...The Spider scurried around smacking A.J. as it went and conjuring darkballs of energy and blasting A.J. with them...

But soon the Spider was defeated as A.J. jumped onto it's back and stabbed down, killing it...

The stage shook as it cracked and A.J. fell through the floor...Into the darkness..................

////////////////////////

He opened his eyes, blinking as the sun hit them.

A.J.: Oi...Maybe a few more minutes...*closes his eyes again*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Worlds to be visited:

Traverse Town/KH,KH COM: A Haven for those who lost their homes to Darkness.

Chinatown,San Francisco/Jackie Chan Adventures: The bayside city of San Francisco. Famous for it's cable cars, as a vaction destination, and for the
demons who attack occasionally.

Olympus Coliseum/Hercules,Series,KH,KH COM: A legendary arena where heroes test their might

Isla Sorna/Jurassic Park 2&3: An island infested with genetically created dinosaurs.

Agrabah/Aladdin1-3,Series,KH,KH COM: A bustling desert city with a grand palace.

Kame's Lookout/DBZGT: The Guardian of the Earth's lookout.

Kawaii/Lilo&Stitch,Stitch!The Movie,Lilo&Stitch the series: One of the beautiful islands of of Hawaii, where evil experiments run amok.

Halloween Town-Gracy Manor/The Nightmare Before Christmas,The Haunted Mansion,KH,KH COM: A gothic nightmare town of tricks and treats,and a centuries old cursed mansion

Gotham City-DC EARTH/Batman,Superman,JL,JLU: A world protected by a league of heroes.

Cybertron/TransformersG1,G2,Beast Machines,Armada,Energon:
The technological planet of Cybertron. The homeplanet of the Transformers

The Feudal Era/Inuyasha,Inuyasha The Movie1,Inuyasha the Movie2:
The Feudal Era of Japan. The time of many demons, and the birthplace of
A.J.

Hollow Bastion: A once beautiful world mutilated by the powers of darkness.

The End of the World: An unholy place where the worlds taken by the darkness are digested.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here's mine, template:

Name: A.J.
Species: Android/Dog demon
Weapons:

~Keyblade~
----------------------

~Demonic Blaster~
It was once a demonic sword. This particular weapon transforms to suit it's user's strongpoint in battle.
Techniques:
-Acid Rain
-Charge Beam

Equip:
- Hero's Helm

Appearance: Native American with white hair and blue eyes, he has pointed dog ears on the sides of his head. He wears a blue backwards baseball cap, black baggy jeans he keeps on with a Utility belt, a black tank top with a blue and white KH2 Sora hoodie over it. Around his neck is a gold heart pendant.

Last edited:

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Howdey ya'll

Name: Koni
Race: half dog demon/ human
Weapon(s):
- demon sword
- silver crystal
Appearence: Long spikey white hair that always tied back, light blue eyes, dog ears/ in human form hair turns brown and eyes change to a darker shade of blue.

A.J.

Banned
(Okie, more people can join as we go, but remember to PM me!)

A.J. sat up from his hammock just between a lake and his Family's home in the Feudal Era.
He jumped out of the hammock, having just taken an awfully strange nap...He started to head towards to Bone Eater's well to wait for Kagome so he could tell her about it.

A.J.: *looks down into the well* This thing always creeped me out...

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Kagome was just heading out the front door of her house, she tapped her right foot down once before walking off toward the small shrine to the side. "Alright, let's see..." she muttered, counting on her fingers as she checked off all the nessecery items she had to bring along with her.

She stopped right in front of the shrine, slidding open the doors and stepping in. Kagome was immediatly met up with her lazy fat cat, Bujo. "Why do you always seem to be here when i come along..?" Kagome picked him up from the edge of the well and set him down on the ground gently. "I'll be back home in a couple of days." she crouched down and petted him lightly before sitting on the edge of the well herself.

She grabbed her backpack into both hands, taking a deep breath before jumping in. Her body envolped in a light blue mist all around, till finally she ended up on the bottom of the well with a slight thump. "Ow... "

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Heya' Kagome. *helps her out* I gotta tell you about this dream I had!

Guilmon: *calmly snoozing not too far off*

Mana:*leaned against Guilmon's the side of Guilmon's belly snoozing as well*

Valentine

almost human.
(Huzzah! Another A.J., 'The Role-Playing Master', creation! :D)

Name: Desdemona(Des) Whitewater
Weapon:Golden Trident-
-Tsunami
-Typhoon Blast
-Neptune's Wrath

Appearance:Shoulder blade length black hair, deep blue eyes, lightly tan skin, a yellow short-sleeved hoodie over a long-sleeved light blue shirt, fingerless brown gloves, baggy black shorts the reach her knees with a metal chain link through the belt loop, orange tennis shoes.
Bio:You all know the story.

Last edited:

A.J.

Banned
(hehe, yeah, but remember this is happening before A.J. gets to being his super powerful self....When he was just starting out)

A.J.: *explains the dream to Kagome* And you and Koni were in it, and there were these big stained glass stages with pictures of stuff!

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
"Wow... Sounds like one big dream. Hm, wonder what it could mean." Kagome tapped her chin with her finger thoughtfully, thinking through what happened in his dream. She gave a light gasp, looking over at A.J. as she said, "You think something bad is going to happen? I mean, from you explained... It doesn't sound all that good.". Kagome covered her mouth with both hands, shaking her frantcily as she regreted even saying that. "No, no, no! I didn't mean it like that... I... Oh you know what i mean.".

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Name: Cloud
Species: Human
Weapons: Look in pic
Apperance:
cloud-2.jpg

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: I know. But still, I think you may be right...Let's just go see the others, doesn't Miroku know something about interpreting dreams?

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
"Yup, let's go so i can give this Ramen to Inuyasha before he goes all Youkai on me." Kagome said laughing, she grabbed her backpack into her hands and handed it to A.J. "Now be a gentleman and carry that for me." she said, smiling as she held back another fit of laughter. Kagome started walking off toward Kaede's Village, hands clutched behind her back as she glanced back at A.J. "Come on, slowpoke.".

Valentine

almost human.
"Thank you, Kaede." Des sat up on the small mat of stripped bamboo, as Kaede adjusted the bandages on her right arm.

Kaede:It is not every day that an out-sider comes to this village in the condition you were in. I can't so no to those kind of wounds. How did that happen anyway? You were, after all, unconcious when Inuyasha brought you here.

Des shrugged and pulled on the kimono and sandals that Kaede had layed out for her. She was thankfull, for she had already attracted enough attention towards herself. "All I remeber was walking by that well, and then being attacked by a man dressed up as a baboon. While I was bleeding, he said something about me not being, 'the reencarnation'." Kaede shook her head and sat down.

Kaede:Hm...it must have been Naraku. He is after a girl named Kagome, and looking at you from the back you strongly resemble her. She also wears strange clothing, like you, so I can see how he made that mistake. None the less, even if he had known you were not her, he probably would have attacked you anyway. He is the very being of evil, that Naraku...

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: *picks it up* Yes Kagome...*follows after her*

Guilmon: *walking after her*

Mana: Wait for me A.J.! *floats over magically and sits on his shoulder*

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Kagome arrived over at the village, breathing in some air as she walked on. "Ah... You know, i really envy people here sometimes... A night full of stars not convered by heavy smog, fresh clean air and so much more." she said, now stepping into Kaede's hut. "Hello Kae... Oh, hello there." Kagome stopped right at the doorway, looking over at Des curiously before giving a smile and wave of her hand.

"Im Kagome, nice to meet you." she said, now doing a small bow before her. Right as she did that, Sango and Miroku came in. Sango looking as if she was going to kill somebody and Miroku... Well Miroku was being Miroku, sly smile and all.
"Hey Kagome." Sango grumbled as she sat down. Kgome gave a sigh, "What did you do this time, Miroku?".

"Me? Why i have done nothing at all Lady Kagom... Oh why hello there." he immidiatly at inhuman speed was now right next to Des. He took her hands into his and gaze up with big eyes, "Will you bear my children?" he asked. Kagome and Sango doing a anime-style fall on the ground.

Valentine

almost human.
"Um.....that's a very generous offer...but um....you see...I-I have a-an arranged-d m-m-marriage back home..." She inched away from him, in the slightest bit of shock. She turned to Kagome, and returned her smile, as she tried to tug away from Miroku who had now buried his face in her chest. "Um..help.."

A.J.

Banned
A.J.:Oh, Heya' Des!...*remembers* Oh yeah, Kagome ask Miroku!

Guilmon: Hey Des.

Mana: Hello! *waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back