• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts with its quickly moving cutscene into gameplay....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
Kingdom hearts (1) one had this where its moved quickly out of cutscene and into gameplay, it mostly didn't have a black screen to move into gameplay. why couldn't they do this with the other games? kh0.2 and kh3 has this because of unreal engine has the ability too. but if they did it for kh1 then why could they not have it in other games?

Deliverance

Awards
Personally I think seamless cutscene-to-gameplay transitions are really boring and played out. I love KH2’s energetically directed intros that play before scripted fights. Too bad they got pretty lame in the following games.

As for why, it was probably for the same reason they took out the animated room transitions: Too much work.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Personally I think seamless cutscene-to-gameplay transitions are really boring and played out. I love KH2’s energetically directed intros that play before scripted fights. Too bad they got pretty lame in the following games.

As for why, it was probably for the same reason they took out the animated room transitions: Too much work.
i like it. its futuristic

Back