• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] Gameplay Trailer + Open Beta Coming Soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Gameplay Trailer + Open Beta Coming Soon!

Aww the cat is so adorable. I'm loving the new arrangement of Dearly Beloved.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

These are the five factions btw:

Unicornis (Unicorn)
Leopardus (Lion)
Anguis (Snake)
Vulpes (Fox)
Ursus (Bear)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

okay, so factions was the right word

wasn't sure of that

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I was part of the Ursus faction during the closed beta. I wonder if you can choose or if you'll just be randomly assigned.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

i wanna be in leopardus or unicornis

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Looks interesting. But I'm really hoping this game isn't canon to the story. It probably isn't, but there's this worry inside of me that the story would evolve to say that somehow Aladdin is now this guy who is eternally young and has lived ever since the Keyblade Wars :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Looks interesting. But I'm really hoping this game isn't canon to the story. It probably isn't, but there's this worry inside of me that the story would evolve to say that somehow Aladdin is now this guy who is eternally young and has lived ever since the Keyblade Wars :p

It's been confirmed quite a few times that this is not canon. The game itself even introduces itself as "a fairytale from long ago"

Just think of it like a bedtime story about some iconic story, but the parent replaces it with a child's friends and family to make it memorable.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

It's been confirmed quite a few times that this is not canon. The game itself even introduces itself as "a fairytale from long ago"

Just think of it like a bedtime story about some iconic story, but the parent replaces it with a child's friends and family to make it memorable.

Well, that's a huge relief. Now I have absolutely no problems with this game whatsoever.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

This looks interesting and like it would be fun. I don't quite get how the Battle system should work but I guess that will be explained in the game.

So to does that already played the closed beta was it fun? Or are you not allowed to talk about it yet?

Youniquee

Awards

Omg...this game is cute as hell lol. Seems like a great game to pass time with *U*mhm, the battle system kind of reminds me of Re:Com with the cards but I could be wrong...that battle system has always confused me..

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Sorta disappointed that this is a browser game, it would've made a very fun and simple (and addicting) 3DS or DS game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Given Square Enix's love for porting, it might be possible in the future.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

This looks interesting and like it would be fun. I don't quite get how the Battle system should work but I guess that will be explained in the game.

So to does that already played the closed beta was it fun? Or are you not allowed to talk about it yet?
There wasn't an NDA as far as I could tell, but the fact that it was a closed beta open to a small group was enough reason for us to stay quiet for a while. I think we were the only site that did that, so sorry for keeping things from you. Though with the trailer out now I guess we can start talking about it!

Omg...this game is cute as hell lol. Seems like a great game to pass time with *U*mhm, the battle system kind of reminds me of Re:Com with the cards but I could be wrong...that battle system has always confused me..

It uses cards, and you build a small deck out of them but the similarities essentially end there. Of course cards of a higher rank are stronger, but the battle system is ultimately just pointing and clicking.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

There wasn't an NDA as far as I could tell, but the fact that it was a closed beta open to a small group was enough reason for us to stay quiet for a while. I think we were the only site that did that, so sorry for keeping things from you. Though with the trailer out now I guess we can start talking about it!

So any chances there will be an editorial or feature discussing how the closed beta played? I'm quite curious and would love to hear about it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

So any chances there will be an editorial or feature discussing how the closed beta played? I'm quite curious and would love to hear about it.

We'll whip something up then!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

This trailer makes me want a true canon console Keyblade War game. The five factions really interest me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back