• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] Localization In Progress?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
A localization would be awesome, but I'm not going to get my hopes up yet given how SE has made it very clear that to them a complete localization does not necessarily mean that they will release a game.

You sting me right in the Type-0 shaped hole in my heart.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A localization would be awesome, but I'm not going to get my hopes up yet given how SE has made it very clear that to them a complete localization does not necessarily mean that they will release a game.

Haha...ha... :c The dream still lives on with Tabata's dreams of getting the game to us one day...

alxnort

Awards
This would be great. I'm fine with it caring over or not, if it dose then I keep everything but if it doesn't, oh well I get a second account and I can finally read the stories and redo events (I could get the other clothes if I play as a girl avatar) I'm fine with either way. Did anyone else notice the front most characters leg was replaced with a girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back