• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
_mmd__original_keyblade_for_xigbar___freischutz_by_makaihana975-d9b6g7w.jpg
Alright, I had to show these:
13b67f0306447421fa70d9e312cfd4a8-da8ad3u.jpg

Last edited:

Karrawong

c3QhkdD.gif

Uses the power of Earth like Lexeaus

srsjXNz.gif

Uses the power of Lightning like Larxene

gJXzsX1.gif

Uses the power of Ice like Vexen

tumblr_ocgnheXUT61urxie2o1_400.gif

Uses the power of Flora like Marluxia

JvfzdRm.gif

Uses the power of Dark Magic like Zexion

In Chain of Memories, Marluxia, Larxene, Lexeaus, Vexen and Zexion were banished to Castle Oblivion by Xemnas and Saix because they were branded as “traitors” in the organisation.

Now, I'm not saying that there's a direct link with the Fortellers and Castle Oblivion members, rather, a thematic resemblance of some capacity.

Its most likely a coincidence that there are similarities between the foreteller's special attacks and come of the organisation members.

Also Invi's special attack is elemental magic not ice (here is the order: Fire, wind, ice, thunder). The only one with a distinct connection, to me at least, is Aced (due to the earth and powering up aura) . Gula's special attack on the other hand is simular to dark aura and sonic blade which are moves that multiple KH protagonists use. Ira's and Ava's special attacks seem to be unique.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm not. I even said 'even if there were no theory', implyong that these moves clearly are supposed to parralel TAV and Riku.
No, they are not parallel with the ORG Members at all.

That they are "clearly supposed" to parallel TAV and Riku is also just a mere assumption on your part as that is not "clear at all".
Please quit trying to forcefully shove connectons between the Foretellers and TAV/Riku down people's throats.

Aced's attack does parallel the attacks Lexaeus uses in the Absent Silhuette/Data-Battle much more than anything we have seen Terra using so far.

Gula's attack looks like a lightning/light dual element-based version of Riku's Dark Aura and is also similar to an attack used by Larxene in Absent Silhuette/Data-Battle in KH 2 FM.

Invi's attack is a multi-elemental combo attack, something not used by any main character so far, but a faintly similar version is used by the Armor of the Master in Mirage Arena.

Ava's attack uses afterimages/clones and red flower petals, something that is both used by Marluxia.

Ira's attack, while starting like Faith/Salvation/Holy, is totally unique in the middle part and the final beam somewhat resembles the Dark Cannon Shotlock, although just like with Gula's "Dark Aura", it is a light version of it (in Ira's case without the lightning).

I've already made this comparison too a few pages back and this is certainly a valid observation to make. The Foretellers having anything substantial to do with TAV and Riku/Kairi is not something that can be safely assumed as "clear" and notions like this are influenced by taking the "Rebirth Theory" way too seriously and mixing up fact and speculation!

Luxu

Awards
Wait.

If Aced fights similar to Terra (With them Earth)

Invi fights like Aqua (With those elemental blast thing)

Gula fights like Ventus (With speed based moves)

Ava, Luxu, and Ira are left unknown.

So there is the pure unproven side

Ira I guess fights like Riku (Dark magic to a degree, but it is wind magic...)

Ava I guess fights like Kairi (Using light based moves, only one cutscene with Luxu)

Luxu I guess fights like Sora (No evidence for this, but why leave him out?)

These last three are real hard to pinpoint by using the main cast of characters, Organization XIII fits their styles more (Excluding, of course Luxu who has yet to really fight)

So don't try to hold this angst me.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Actually, I wouldn't rule out coincidence. This series has a ton of characters and there's only so many elements out there.

I would have also labelled it as a coincidence, but there's so many coincidences with the Castle Oblivion Organization XIII members and the Fortellers way of battling (and even colour scheme for that matter) that it seems fairly intentional. I don't even think that the Castle Oblivion Organization XIII members and Foretellers are linked beyond similar attack styles anyway.

I've already made this comparison too a few pages back and this is certainly a valid observation to make. The Foretellers having anything substantial to do with TAV and Riku/Kairi is not something that can be safely assumed as "clear" and notions like this are influenced by taking the "Rebirth Theory" way too seriously and mixing up fact and speculation!

May as well give credit to you mate for pointing it out in the first place. I just took it one step further by identifying the links that Ava, Invi and Ira had with Marluxia, Vexen and Zexion respectively. I'm more curious as to why the Fortellers have similar attacks to the Castle Oblivion Organization XIII members? tribute? lore parallel?

Come to think about it, didn't the Castle Oblivion Organization XIII members doubt themselves during Chain of Memories? plus, Marluxia and Larxene have a bond similar to that of Ava and Gula. Zexion is curious like Ira with regards to the events that are occurring. However, Vexen is more like Aced in which they're both quick to assume whilst Invi and Lexeaus are cool headed.

Last edited:

Karrawong

I would have also labelled it as a coincidence, but there's so many coincidences with the Castle Oblivion Organization XIII members and the Fortellers way of battling (and even colour scheme for that matter) that it seems fairly intentional. I don't even think that the Castle Oblivion Organization XIII members and Foretellers are linked beyond similar attack styles anyway.

Wouldn't by that logic make a parallel between Invi and Aqua? They share the same colour scheme and both use elemental magic.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Wouldn't by that logic make a parallel between Invi and Aqua? They share the same colour scheme and both use elemental magic.

Characters can have more than one parallel in the Kingdom Hearts series. Ventus looks like Roxas but has the optimism of Sora.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Don't know if anyone's pointed this out yet, but Ava grimaces the whole time you fight her.
tumblr_ocj7lgpMWw1u4jlmfo1_540.png

Definitely not smiling like she normally does. And I forget, is there a reason why Gula was smirking/laughing?

So, does the last foreteller boss fight require you to deal more damage on them than the previous three? I felt like Ava (fought her last) struck harder than the other three and took a longer time to "defeat".
I don't even know how you get such high quality and big pictures... It's a nice detail though. You have the faces of the other Foretellers too?

Really? To me it felt more like they all took around the same time to "defeat".
Wouldn't it be cool if we got Foreteller cards? Aced=Power, Ava=Speed, Invi=Magic, Gula=Speed, Ira=Magic. Maybe that's something they'll do in KHUX.
Probably not. The cards and medals are from character from the future. The Fortellers are from the present (past, but from the game perspective, present). Also, I highly doubt the Fortellers would like it if we used some of their powers. But it would be cool.
It's possible that the Foretellers are paralleling both groups. Or it could be entirely coincidental.
I'm going to go with that.

Karrawong

Characters can have more than one parallel in the Kingdom Hearts series. Ventus looks like Roxas but has the optimism of Sora.

I never said that there couldn't be more than one parallel. :)

I also think Larxene isn't a good colour parallel to Gula. Minus the black, which is in every organisation XIII design, Larxene's only definable colour is yellow. Yellow is apart of Gula's design but the two other major colours that are also in his design are blue and grey/black. Which can be drawn as a colour parallel to Ventus who also has blue, grey and black in his design (there is more grey and black in Ven's design than green and the same amount of green as blue in his design).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
May as well give credit to you mate for pointing it out in the first place. I just took it one step further by identifying the links that Ava, Invi and Ira had with Marluxia, Vexen and Zexion respectively. I'm more curious as to why the Fortellers have similar attacks to the Castle Oblivion Organization XIII members? tribute? lore parallel?

Come to think about it, didn't the Castle Oblivion Organization XIII members doubt themselves during Chain of Memories? plus, Marluxia and Larxene have a bond similar to that of Ava and Gula. Zexion is curious like Ira with regards to the events that are occurring. However, Vexen is more like Aced in which they're both quick to assume whilst Invi and Lexeaus are cool headed.

Thank you, although I would have wondered if no one else had noticed these parallels.
What got me actually irked was these parallels/shout outs being outright dismissed because they "don't fit with the Rebirth Theory and/or the apparently by now preconceived notion that the Foretellers must have a connection to TAV and Riku/Kairi" and anything that points towards something different cannot be or is blasphemy.

It can truly be a shout out/tribute or a lore parallel, or even as some members pointed out, a coincidence as well.

---

@Karrawong: Since when does Ventus have blue in his design at all? His clothes consist primarily of white, black and grey colors with some few gold highlights and very few red (only on the collar).
His personal Keyblade is black and gold themed while his armor has gold, red, black and silver/grey.
His wayfinder is green and many of his attacks have a green/white theme color-wise.

The major characters who have often blue in their designs are Aqua and Riku last time I checked

Karrawong

Thank you, although I would have wondered if no one else had noticed these parallels.
What got me actually irked was these parallels/shout outs being outright dismissed because they "don't fit with the Rebirth Theory and/or the apparently by now preconceived notion that the Foretellers must have a connection to TAV and Riku/Kairi" and anything that points towards something different cannot be or is blasphemy.

It can truly be a shout out/tribute or a lore parallel, or even as some members pointed out, a coincidence as well.

---

@Karrawong: Since when does Ventus have blue in his design at all? His clothes consist primarily of white, black and grey colors with some few gold highlights and very few red (only on the collar).
His personal Keyblade is black and gold themed while his armor has gold, red, black and silver/grey.
His wayfinder is green and many of his attacks have a green/white theme color-wise.

The major characters who have often blue in their designs are Aqua and Riku last time I checked

On his in-game model, his armour and shoes have blue on them. Though I think I should have pointed that out in my post before I posted it. However I just checked his illustrated artwork, the shoes are more of a grey colour.

In-game model: File:Ventus KHBBS.png - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia

Illustrated artwork: http://www.khwiki.com/images/0/0d/Ventus_(Art)_KHBBSFM.png

Thank you for the correction.

Last edited:

kingdomhe

We can explore the Badlands? Dang, didn't do that. Is there anything interesting?

Does he switch the hand he is holding his Keyblade with when he attacks?

No, it's completely empty besides the current Foreteller to fight. Interestingly enough they are not considered story bosses by the game. Their names are simply white while other bosses have yellow names and a book icon above their head, maybe that's an oversight.

It looks like it although I'm not sure if that's because I borked the animation or if that's the case in-game too.

Well Gulla switches his too.

c3QhkdD.gif

Uses the power of Earth like Lexeaus

srsjXNz.gif

Uses the power of Lightning like Larxene

gJXzsX1.gif

Uses the power of Ice like Vexen

tumblr_ocgnheXUT61urxie2o1_400.gif

Uses the power of Flora like Marluxia

JvfzdRm.gif

Uses the power of Dark Magic like Zexion

In Chain of Memories, Marluxia, Larxene, Lexeaus, Vexen and Zexion were banished to Castle Oblivion by Xemnas and Saix because they were branded as “traitors” in the organisation.

Now, I'm not saying that there's a direct link with the Fortellers and Castle Oblivion members, rather, a thematic resemblance of some capacity.

I fix'd it.

I don't remember Lex, Vex, and Zex being called traitors. Probably because they weren't?
Also, they weren't 'banished'. They were sent there to search for the Room, iirc.

Its most likely a coincidence that there are similarities between the foreteller's special attacks and come of the organisation members.

Also Invi's special attack is elemental magic not ice (here is the order: Fire, wind, ice, thunder). The only one with a distinct connection, to me at least, is Aced (due to the earth and powering up aura) . Gula's special attack on the other hand is simular to dark aura and sonic blade which are moves that multiple KH protagonists use. Ira's and Ava's special attacks seem to be unique.

That they are "clearly supposed" to parallel TAV and Riku is also just a mere assumption on your part as that is not "clear at all".
Please quit trying to forcefully shove connectons between the Foretellers and TAV/Riku down people's throats.

Aced's attack does parallel the attacks Lexaeus uses in the Absent Silhuette/Data-Battle much more than anything we have seen Terra using so far.

Gula's attack looks like a lightning/light dual element-based version of Riku's Dark Aura and is also similar to an attack used by Larxene in Absent Silhuette/Data-Battle in KH 2 FM.

Invi's attack is a multi-elemental combo attack, something not used by any main character so far, but a faintly similar version is used by the Armor of the Master in Mirage Arena.

Ava's attack uses afterimages/clones and red flower petals, something that is both used by Marluxia.

Ira's attack, while starting like Faith/Salvation/Holy, is totally unique in the middle part and the final beam somewhat resembles the Dark Cannon Shotlock, although just like with Gula's "Dark Aura", it is a light version of it (in Ira's case without the lightning).

Wait.

If Aced fights similar to Terra (With them Earth)

Invi fights like Aqua (With those elemental blast thing)

Gula fights like Ventus (With speed based moves)

Ava, Luxu, and Ira are left unknown.

So there is the pure unproven side

Ira I guess fights like Riku (Dark magic to a degree, but it is wind magic...)

Ava I guess fights like Kairi (Using light based moves, only one cutscene with Luxu)

Luxu I guess fights like Sora (No evidence for this, but why leave him out?)

These last three are real hard to pinpoint by using the main cast of characters, Organization XIII fits their styles more (Excluding, of course Luxu who has yet to really fight)

So don't try to hold this angst me.

I don't even know how you get such high quality and big pictures... It's a nice detail though. You have the faces of the other Foretellers too?

Really? To me it felt more like they all took around the same time to "defeat".

Probably not. The cards and medals are from character from the future. The Fortellers are from the present (past, but from the game perspective, present). Also, I highly doubt the Fortellers would like it if we used some of their powers. But it would be cool.

I'm going to go with that.

Or their attacks represent the Animals they have as their cress.
Bear = power, strength, earth.
Leapord = blinding speed (also yellow which could explain the thunder themed keyblade even though he hasn't used any thunder related attacks).
Snake = Magical wisdom.
Fox = Cunning, sly, attractive, which explains the flowers and illusions
Unicorn = Light, purity, radiance.

While there are some similarities with the Org. and the keyblade wielders, I think you guys are reading waaaay to far into this and trying to brute force it to work.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
It could also be an oversight by the animator, there is a reason the players holds the Keyblade in both hands, so the whole images can be flipped without problems in the game. The Foretellers battles are designed with them being on the left side of the battle in mind, but maybe it was originally intended to be the other way around in some cases and that's where these errors come from.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
When he walks in to fight you he has it in his right hand, but when the battle starts he flips it to the left hand.
O, you can't see that in the gifs. I will take your word for it though.
It could also be an oversight by the animator, there is a reason the players holds the Keyblade in both hands, so the whole images can be flipped without problems in the game. The Foretellers battles are designed with them being on the left side of the battle in mind, but maybe it was originally intended to be the other way around in some cases and that's where these errors come from.
Yes, when we walk we flip our Keyblade. But have we ever had a battle animation where we flip our Keyblade?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Most of chi's assets have, what's the term, "infinitely-scaleable vectors"? Something like that. Basically you can just set the game on high quality and zoom in with the browser on most things (your avatar, other people's avatars, enemies, characters/npcs, ...) to get high-quality shots of them. Unchained isn't like this, the quality difference is pretty noticeable.
Gula and Aced smile, I don't think Ira's expression was any different, who knows about Invi's.
tumblr_oclatwacU41urxie2o1_500.png
tumblr_oclatwacU41urxie2o2_540.png

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Most of chi's assets have, what's the term, "infinitely-scaleable vectors"? Something like that. Basically you can just set the game on high quality and zoom in with the browser on most things (your avatar, enemies, characters/npcs, ...) to get high-quality shots of them. Unchained isn't like this, the quality difference is pretty noticeable.
Gula and Aced smile, I don't think Ira's expression was any different, who knows about Invi's.
tumblr_oclatwacU41urxie2o1_500.png
tumblr_oclatwacU41urxie2o2_540.png
Ooo, should have know about that sooner, the fun I could have had with the Moogle and my Chirithy... Thank you.

So all 3 of them smile. Aced because he was waiting for this moment. Gula because he just enjoys a little fight, knowing that the end is inevitable and Ira is smiling because he knows he can beat his opponent?

Yeah, that face mask makes everything so much harder. I wonder why she is the only one with a face mask though? Is it part of the costume? Is she hiding a scar?

Awards
Yeah, that face mask makes everything so much harder. I wonder why she is the only one with a face mask though? Is it part of the costume? Is she hiding a scar?
That's something I wanna know too. Why does Invi, out of all the Foretellers, cover up her entire face compared to the others just covering the upper portion?

Luxu

Awards
That's something I wanna know too. Why does Invi, out of all the Foretellers, cover up her entire face compared to the others just covering the upper portion?

I assumed before I fought her, that she was like an assassin-like character. But now, she might be trying to hide a huge scar. Or maybe the lower portion of her face is brunt or just gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back