• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
nah, those aren't options, unfortunately lol

btw, you were way down tied for 5,570th

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
nah, those aren't options, unfortunately lol

btw, you were way down tied for 5,570th

yeah lol I couldn't play much last weekend, I'm gonna try more this week but IDK...I'd at least like to make it into the 2,500 range :D I want to know where I stand right now lol Is that possible to find out where you stand right now? I mean, on the Advent screen I'm #2 but that's such a small fraction of the total players.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I did and nothing, so maybe I'm thinking of the wrong plants. Where are the sparkles I'm supposed to pick up? I probably went to the wrong place xP
They're in the puddles right before you jump on the leaves. They're blue sparkles.

kupo1121

Awards
They're in the puddles right before you jump on the leaves. They're blue sparkles.

Yup I was looking in the wrong place. I was looking in the flowers that you jump on as platforms. Thanks ^_^

Still can't figure out where Aladdin's god forsaken dagger is!!!! Sorry guys, I've seen you answer these same questions like 5 times now each and yet, I still can't find it.

MasterKaze

Awards
yeah lol I couldn't play much last weekend, I'm gonna try more this week but IDK...I'd at least like to make it into the 2,500 range :D I want to know where I stand right now lol Is that possible to find out where you stand right now? I mean, on the Advent screen I'm #2 but that's such a small fraction of the total players.
You can't tell, but with last week's results, you can make an estimate. For example, you needed 40,000 for the top 1000 this week, so you'll probably need at least 45,000 next week, as people have gotten better and figured more stuff out.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yup I was looking in the wrong place. I was looking in the flowers that you jump on as platforms. Thanks ^_^

Still can't figure out where Aladdin's god forsaken dagger is!!!! Sorry guys, I've seen you answer these same questions like 5 times now each and yet, I still can't find it.
Just run around looking for blue sparkles. For me, they were in the first desert screen in the lower left corner.

kupo1121

Awards
You can't tell, but with last week's results, you can make an estimate. For example, you needed 40,000 for the top 1000 this week, so you'll probably need at least 45,000 next week, as people have gotten better and figured more stuff out.

Good thing I have no hopes for the top 1000...that would be cool though. I just don't have the time...I can try though lol but then I get lazy since I think it's just the beta and everything will be wiped anyways most likely :(

Just run around looking for blue sparkles. For me, they were in the first desert screen in the lower left corner.

Okay, I'm starting to feel colorblind. I literally ran through the entire dessert and didn't see 1 blue sparkle. Can anyone screencap what a blue sparkle looks like because I honestly did not see one. I have a strong feeling the dagger is always located in the first dessert area because that's where MasterKraze found it too and I didn't see any blue sparkles in that area <_<

Last edited:

MasterKaze

Awards
Good thing I have no hopes for the top 1000...that would be cool though. I just don't have the time...I can try though lol but then I get lazy since I think it's just the beta and everything will be wiped anyways most likely :(
If everything is wiped, I will be soo upset.

kupo1121

Awards
If everything is wiped, I will be soo upset.

They did it from the Closed Beta to the Open Beta so I think it's likely. It's probably to counter any people from starting off with ridiculously high stats and cards to the point where new people who join have no chance of competing. I know it's flawed since eventually someone will always be really high up, but still, for people who aren't in the beta now it would be fair I guess.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Okay, I'm starting to feel colorblind. I literally ran through the entire dessert and didn't see 1 blue sparkle. Can anyone screencap what a blue sparkle looks like because I honestly did not see one. I have a strong feeling the dagger is always located in the first dessert area because that's where MasterKraze found it too and I didn't see any blue sparkles in that area <_<

Make sure you talk to Aladdin first. (I would talk to the Guards just in case cause thats what i did since i cant read Japanese and just to make sure) Then go to the first part of the desert right out side Agrabah. After words follow the footprints. The dagger is along them

kupo1121

Awards
Make sure you talk to Aladdin first. (I would talk to the Guards just in case cause thats what i did since i cant read Japanese and just to make sure) Then go to the first part of the desert right out side Agrabah. After words follow the footprints. The dagger is along them

Thank you so much! Maybe I already found Aladdin's dagger but he just wouldn't leave. I talked to both guards, they switched places, and now Aladdin is no longer in the dessert. Now I have that mystery mission that IDK what it is...

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Your welcome.. Aladdin is still in the dessert just in the 3rd or 4th section at the bottom.

If you have a "?" on the story mission page, it probably means you need to get to a higher level. There should be a number. If you see one well your trying to read Japanese lol then it means you have to level.

MasterKaze

Awards
They did it from the Closed Beta to the Open Beta so I think it's likely. It's probably to counter any people from starting off with ridiculously high stats and cards to the point where new people who join have no chance of competing. I know it's flawed since eventually someone will always be really high up, but still, for people who aren't in the beta now it would be fair I guess.
Yeah, you're right. The only reason this might be different I'd because it's an open Beta, so anyone can join at any time, not excluding anyone. With the closed Beta, if you weren't invited, you would have been at a disadvantage, but now you're only at a disadvantage for joining x days late, which would still exist in the final game.
^I have no idea if that made any sense at all. It's passed midnight and I'm lying in bed on my phone. I'm really tired, so that might not have made any sense. Hopefully it did.

kupo1121

Awards
Okay, I figured out what I was supposed to do in Wonderland and I beat the lvl 50 boss, now I gotta get to lvl 40. Few questions:

- How do I get the Treasure Trove? Is there some big heartless I have to beat? I beat the Large Body already but IDK what to do next.

- Where will the big boss be in Agrabah? I think I'm at the level I was supposed to be at but IDK where he might spawn if I am.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
- How do I get the Treasure Trove? Is there some big heartless I have to beat? I beat the Large Body already but IDK what to do next.
Beat the large body outside the Dwarf Cottage and talk to Doc.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think you're meant to get it after you talk to him in the swamp. Did you redeem it from your prize box?

kupo1121

Awards
I think you're meant to get it after you talk to him in the swamp. Did you redeem it from your prize box?

It was never in my prize box sadly :( One of my missions is still to get the Treasure Trove and then I'll get 1000 Munny as a reward.

EDIT: Glitch, I just went back into Dwarf Woodlands and there was an icon where Doc used to be standing (but he wasn't there), I clicked on it, screen went black, mission complete and just got my Treasure Trove. Thanks! Now the mission is actually for upgrading it :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think that mission is to upgrade it. Check your keyblades.

kupo1121

Awards
I think that mission is to upgrade it. Check your keyblades.

Yup I got it ^_^ Thanks, but it was a small glitch, nothing terrible. The game just didn't recognize that I completed the mission that's all (I explained it in my last post in case it happens to someone else).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back