• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hereisme

Awards
How do i get items from presentbox? i just got valor form sora and i clicked that red button next to it and i couldnt find that in the add cards place.. did it delete it?

MasterKaze

Awards
How do i get items from presentbox? i just got valor form sora and i clicked that red button next to it and i couldnt find that in the add cards place.. did it delete it?
My guess is that your card box is already full. Try leveling up some players, and then it should appear.

Hereisme

Awards
My guess is that your card box is already full. Try leveling up some players, and then it should appear.
Thats exactly what i did and it worked, can someone join my umm.. party since nobody joins im level 21 and my name is Hereisme in the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thats exactly what i did and it worked, can someone join my umm.. party since nobody joins im level 21 and my name is Hereisme in the game.

Will try to find you!

MasterKaze

Awards
My advice: Invite Japanese people. They understand how to navigate, so they are more likely to know how to agree and join.

Athel

Machinist
How do I get through Wonderland 2-1? There was a cutscene with Alice, the White Rabbit, and the Cheshire Cat. I can talk to Cheshire, but it doesn't trigger any event, and the next area (a house on a farm) seems like a dead-end.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Will try to find you!

Try to find me too lol Mirby did ^_^ It's obvious since it says kupo1121 haha

How do I get through Wonderland 2-1? There was a cutscene with Alice, the White Rabbit, and the Cheshire Cat. I can talk to Cheshire, but it doesn't trigger any event, and the next area (a house on a farm) seems like a dead-end.

After Alice disappeared? I think you have to talk to the White Rabbit to start the next mission where you find the blue sparkles that are on the puddles on the ground in one of the first areas you visit when you're small. Talk to him again after you find all 4.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
WOOOO!!! So when I get on, if you requested me to be in your party, how do I accept? Or am I automatically added?

You'll need to accept the invitation. I'm not really sure where to do that though D:

Athel

Machinist
After Alice disappeared? I think you have to talk to the White Rabbit to start the next mission where you find the blue sparkles that are on the puddles on the ground in one of the first areas you visit when you're small. Talk to him again after you find all 4.

The problem is that I haven't been able to find the White Rabbit. I assumed he would be in the next area, but that area is the one with the house, and when I try and enter it in gives me a message and stops me. What do I have to do to get inside?

EDIT: Do I have to be a certain level? When I check the Story Journal, it says something about Level 14.

Oh, and if anyway cares about adding me, my username is Athel.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, to proceed with story missions, you have to be at a certain level. Get to level 14 and come back.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You'll need to accept the invitation. I'm not really sure where to do that though D:

I accepted ^_^ If anyone wants to know, I do a photoshop thing since I honestly just winged it and clicked randomly, if you mess up I think it cancels the invitation so don't lol xD

Hereisme

Awards
Do you get your AP up by joining other peoples parties or only when they join yours? since nobody hasnt joined yet :mad:

Hereisme

Awards
Where do i find that weird flower that is required to level up this first keyblade? (the one that requires 5 not 3)

Yamino_Hikari

What your looking for is the little bottle on the table to turn you smaller, the pink thing is food that makes your bigger then you can pass threw the door

have you tried the bottle on the table?

Yes, I've done that. I actually reached the area where you speak to Chirishi, but... I'm not sure what to do from there. I re-read the story and found something about mushrooms - are you supposed to find a specific one within Wonderland?

Where do i find that weird flower that is required to level up this first keyblade? (the one that requires 5 not 3)

Which one do you mean - the flower, or the one that looks dried up? For the flower one, you can find it by clicking on the sparkles when you see flower patches. The dried flowers can be found near bushes. Hope this helps. c:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hereisme

Awards
Which one do you mean - the flower, or the one that looks dried up? For the flower one, you can find it by clicking on the sparkles when you see flower patches. The dried flowers can be found near bushes. Hope this helps. c:
i mean the one which doesnt find from flower field, i dot see any bushes that could give me those dried flowers

Oh okay i found the flower that i need but only 1 -.- there is no other bushes..

Last edited by a moderator:

Yamino_Hikari

@Hereisme, where in the Dwarf Woodlands are you? If you're still in the first area before you get to the woods, the sparkles near the portion of the stream that is also near the bushes - there should be a treasure chest there, too - should give you the flower thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back