• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If anyone is part of the Leopardus union, may I ask if there are any other limited missions available asides from the ones listed above? Just curious :3

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Woot I got the wisdom form sora!!!! The little animation for it is pretty bad ass got to love Thunder spells

Edit:

Can someone also tell me what this says... its some kind of bracelet... so im trying to find out what it is so i can find it to upgrade my key :p Again :p

Last edited:

MasterKaze

Awards
If anyone is part of the Leopardus union, may I ask if there are any other limited missions available asides from the ones listed above? Just curious :3
Yes, there are. One is to attack 50 different raid bosses, which increases your Max AP by 1. The rest are for Moogle cards, card points, gold card draws (only 2) and munny.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes, there are. One is to attack 50 different raid bosses, which increases your Max AP by 1. The rest are for Moogle cards, card points, gold card draws (only 2) and munny.

Thank you!

And congrats on winning the first week~

MasterKaze

Awards
Thank you!

And congrats on winning the first week~
Thanks! I can only hope we're one of the top two this week as well. I'd imagine a Master Form Sora card will be one of the prizes from exclusive challenges.

Best of luck getting the other spot in the top 2!

I apparently forgot to post the link in my post.... but ya if someone could tell me what this is that would be great!

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/o...psfe8ff1bb.png
I'm fairly certain that you find those in Agrabah. If you go inside the buildings, you should find them.

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Yep, its the sparkles next to all the pots and stuff, but there are only like 3 in the entire town... and there are 3 lines of text so i was hoping you could find them else where... hmm.....

Edit:
Also anyone found a use for the moogle cards???

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yep, its the sparkles next to all the pots and stuff, but there are only like 3 in the entire town... and there are 3 lines of text so i was hoping you could find them else where... hmm.....

Edit:
Also anyone found a use for the moogle cards???

All we can do is synthesize them with other cards to make them stronger.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
And now here's a tip from me to you all.

If your anything like me, when your run out of BP your like Oh noeess!!! Especially when the raid boss is almost dead....

Anyway here's something you can do once a day, which refills your BP and some of your teammates!

First you click this button

When your in this menu just click the green button next to your teammates name to give them 1 bp per click. Which also gives you one in return!

Soo hope this helps... and hopefully no one has mention this....

Yamino_Hikari

New member here, and I was hoping to get some help for the story in Wonderland. Aside from the small door, is there another place you can pass through? When I clicked on the small door, the doorknob says a girl didn't go through there, but I can't find any other passages. I'm guessing it has something to do with the pink thing on the floor, but I didn't have the time earlier to check.

And uh... I was thinking of making an 'item location' guide of some sort, for the different materials one would need to upgrade Keyblades and such. Has one already been made? Just throwing this out here.

Thanks in advance!

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
What your looking for is the little bottle on the table to turn you smaller, the pink thing is food that makes your bigger then you can pass threw the door

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
And now here's a tip from me to you all.

If your anything like me, when your run out of BP your like Oh noeess!!! Especially when the raid boss is almost dead....

Anyway here's something you can do once a day, which refills your BP and some of your teammates!

First you click this button

When your in this menu just click the green button next to your teammates name to give them 1 bp per click. Which also gives you one in return!

Soo hope this helps... and hopefully no one has mention this....

I had forgotten to mention that here, though I have been abusing that feature. Be careful, you can only do this up to 5 times a day.

Thanks for mentioning that!

MasterKaze

Awards
I'm glad Vulpes at least got 3rd ^_^ Out of curiosity, is there a way to check the faction ranking mid-way through the week?
Yep, it's updated at the end of every day. In the middle section, it's the first tab on the top.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yep, it's updated at the end of every day. In the middle section, it's the first tab on the top.

What middle tab? On the main page you mean? In that little box on the right, the middle tab that says "Event"?

Also, you know when you go to the Advent screen and it shows your faction versus the other faction. What do those numbers and that bar mean? The new week just started today and the Vulpes had a little under 20,000 for its number and the faction we were up against had over 100,000. Is that Lux? If so, how is it possible that they've gotten over 100,000 Lux in a little under 24 hours o_O I forgot what faction it was...

Okay, and another question. In Agrabah I can't find Aladdin's dagger. Is it a blue sparkle thing? If so, I haven't seen it lol just making sure I shouldn't be clicking every white one I see. Also, is his dagger definitely in the dessert? I never checked the town.

In Wonderland, I just talked to the White Rabbit for the first time after talking to the Cheshire Cat. Now what? I thought I was supposed to pick up the sparkles on the flowers in the room right before that room with the Cheshire Cat and White Rabbit. I picked up all 4 but nothing.

Last edited:

MasterKaze

Awards
What middle tab? On the main page you mean? In that little box on the right, the middle tab that says "Event"?

Also, you know when you go to the Advent screen and it shows your faction versus the other faction. What do those numbers and that bar mean? The new week just started today and the Vulpes had a little under 20,000 for its number and the faction we were up against had over 100,000. Is that Lux? If so, how is it possible that they've gotten over 100,000 Lux in a little under 24 hours o_O I forgot what faction it was...

Okay, and another question. In Agrabah I can't find Aladdin's dagger. Is it a blue sparkle thing? If so, I haven't seen it lol just making sure I shouldn't be clicking every white one I see. Also, is his dagger definitely in the dessert? I never checked the town.

In Wonderland, I just talked to the White Rabbit for the first time after talking to the Cheshire Cat. Now what? I thought I was supposed to pick up the sparkles on the flowers in the room right before that room with the Cheshire Cat and White Rabbit. I picked up all 4 but nothing.
No, the tab I was talking about is on the encounter screen.
Yes, that number stands for Lux. Mine had about 50,000, and half of our members had 0, so while that's a crazy number, it's feasible, but barely.
It's in the first part of the desert, right next to where you spawn when you enter the world.
Go talk to the White Rabbit now that you have all of the pieces. That should do it.

kupo1121

Awards
It's in the first part of the desert, right next to where you spawn when you enter the world.

I'll go check there now ^_^

EDIT: Okay, I just checked around the whole area, there were 2 sparkles. I picked up both, talked to Aladdin, and nothing -__- why must this be in Japanese only...

Go talk to the White Rabbit now that you have all of the pieces. That should do it.

I did and nothing, so maybe I'm thinking of the wrong plants. Where are the sparkles I'm supposed to pick up? I probably went to the wrong place xP

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
btw you can now use the second button on the raid boss screen to review last week's placement.

and if you click on the names, you can view their current stats and stuff.

i found this person
kupo1121.PNG

kupo1121

Awards
btw you can now use the second button on the raid boss screen to review last week's placement.

and if you click on the names, you can view their current stats and stuff.

i found this person
kupo1121.PNG

That is one sexy keyblade wielder...dam o_O jk You should seriously friend/invite me to your party if that's possible. At least someone on KHi found me haha xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back