• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YukiYashaH

Awards
Really? I don't see anything new... The newest is from a week ago right?
Well, yea, on the last page there are the newest ones, but around 4 pages back there are even some cards you can't trade for. Sora and Roxas eating seal-salt ice cream assist included. I don't remember seeing that when the album was first completed, but maybe I missed it? I know we can't trade them.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, yea, on the last page there are the newest ones, but around 4 pages back there are even some cards you can't trade for. Sora and Roxas eating seal-salt ice cream assist included. I don't remember seeing that when the album was first completed, but maybe I missed it? I know we can't trade them.
Page 77? I have them unlocked, and I haven't played for a while. I guess you missed them.

ThatWho_Sleeps

Just a random-ish question before the site closes ; - ;

When upgrading cards, does anyone know why some ultimate cards have words on them or why they can't be used to strengthen other cards? I have several in storage but they apparently can't be turned into special coins. Is there a way to do so? (I kinda just wanna milk out whatever I have left for UX)

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
WHAT?!?!?!? That's amazing! The two of them have never even met before (though they so need to in III, and I had wished that they would in Days). This is exciting! Hints about KHIII, perhaps?

-holds two favorite kh girls tightly to self-

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Just noticed, they even changed the story quest screen's text to the "Reconnect" message.
tumblr_ocp0gy1SJj1u4jlmfo1_540.png

B-But Sephiroth0812 said there was one....:confused:
He was probably referring to this card, which isn't really new.
Key%20Art%20%2345.png

Last edited:

Aerora

I saw someone tweet a shot of that card, but they were just being sad that they didn't have enough Yen Sids to Ultimize it - maybe it was that?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It was a rather blurry Twitter message to be frank and the number behind the Keyart text was really hard to read. But that's why I wrote "apparently" in my initial post. <__<

The image fits though so that's probably the one and since I can't read japanese I probably was wrong on this one.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Apparently there is a new Keyart card revealed, featuring Xion and Kairi!

I heard that there was a new Keyart card featuring Xion and Kairi! I wanna see it! :D

WHAT?!?!?!? That's amazing! The two of them have never even met before (though they so need to in III, and I had wished that they would in Days). This is exciting! Hints about KHIII, perhaps?

-holds two favorite kh girls tightly to self-
The art itself isn't new; it's from the 4th volume of the Days manga.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
-is a tad bit disappointed, though I do adore that amazing artwork and am happy to see it in a chi card -

I wonder if/when we might start getting Shiro Amano art for medals in Unchained Key. Or have we already, and I'm just out of the loop about it? ^_^'

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
tumblr_inline_ocqut6JAaI1t61lge_540.png

3rd anniversary postcards/prizes have shipped! (I didn't get an email, I hope my mailing details submission went through...)

Anyway, we have until tomorrow night to finish selling our cards. Using a remembrance gem on a maxed card will give you 27 ULT atk/assist moogles, which will net you around 3 more special coins if you reset a maxed 1-coin card.
If I do this with all my equipped 1-coin cards, then I can squeeze out 72 more special coins from cashing in my deck, for a total of 576 coins obtained, which is still 22 coins (one node) short from finishing the last M&B board. orz

Last edited:

Zero_Rock

Awards
That's awesome! Too bad I didn't get to recover my JPUx account so my character dies in the end.... haha

Aerora

Anyway, we have until tomorrow night to finish selling our cards. Using a remembrance gem on a maxed card will give you 27 ULT atk/assist moogles, which will net you around 3 more special coins if you reset a maxed 1-coin card.
If I do this with all my equipped 1-coin cards, then I can squeeze out 72 more special coins from cashing in my deck, for a total of 576 coins obtained, which is still 22 coins (one node) short from finishing the last M&B board. orz

I would have never thought of this! Thank you so much for mentioning it - I'm glad I didn't sell my deck just yet.

edit: Got 64 coins for my deck instead of 14 (only had 13 remembrance gems, boo), very nice.

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
So I don't know if this is the right place to ask this.

But, could we get videos for all of the cutscenes? Untranslated.

For posterity's sake, if nothing else.

kingdomhe

It's odd that there was no secret boss. So I guess this place will be dead soon, so can I get a link to the Unchained thread.

PiliChain23

Awards
So I don't know if this is the right place to ask this.

But, could we get videos for all of the cutscenes? Untranslated.

For posterity's sake, if nothing else.

You can click on the menu button in-game then the one with the film icon and you have all cutscenes classified by world(Mog+Daybreak Town is special events).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You can click on the menu button in-game then the one with the film icon and you have all cutscenes classified by world(Mog+Daybreak Town is special events).
I think The_Echo more wants a list for when the game goes offline and those scenes are lost.

I'll check with Sign to see if she can do this as we already have some Japanese videos on our Youtube channel but no playlist yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back