• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerora

I just wanted to thank all of you before the game closes - on my own I never would've gotten as far in Chi as I did with the help of this thread, and everyone's been so nice about my dumb questions. :')

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
What a ride, I still can't believe it's finally over. I didn't get all Mickey and Brooms but managed to reach my other goals during the last days. I thanked my party and logged out, I won't be able to see the shutdown live tomorrow.

Also thanks to everyone in this thread, it was a lot of fun, and I think at least 1000 posts here belong to me.:wink:

Zero_Rock

Awards
Likewise guys, I did ask a lot of stupid questions, maybe helped some people a bit, but in the end, was a lot of fun for all these three years! Reading these and typing give the them feels ;-;

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Also thanks to everyone in this thread, it was a lot of fun, and I think at least 1000 posts here belong to me.:wink:

You're actually the 7th top poster in this thread with 356 posts, xD.

What is somewhat weird though is that even I managed to accumulate 76 posts (this included) in this thread when I did not even actively played x[chi] at any point. 0_o

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Guess I should thank everyone too, for all the help. Was actually the first sub forum where I actually started to interact with the other Insiders (wait, how do we call ourselves?). Saw many people leave, many join, but most of you guys were nice. So thanks for being awesome! Have a cookie.
You're actually the 7th top poster in this thread with 356 posts, xD.

What is somewhat weird though is that even I managed to accumulate 76 posts (this included) in this thread when I did not even actively played x[chi] at any point. 0_o
Wait, how can you even see that?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wait, how can you even see that?

Lol, you're 6th Top poster with 443 posts.

Take a look at the page where the threads are listed.
On the right, behind the stars rating of a thread there are two informations displayed: Replies and Views.

Click on the actual amount of replies (over 10.000 in this thread) and you get a pop up with the "Who posted"-page, listing everyone who has ever posted in that thread and how often. ^__^

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol, you're 6th Top poster with 443 posts.

Take a look at the page where the threads are listed.
On the right, behind the stars rating of a thread there are two informations displayed: Replies and Views.

Click on the actual amount of replies (over 10.000 in this thread) and you get a pop up with the "Who posted"-page, listing everyone who has ever posted in that thread and how often. ^__^
HAHA, in yo face Shard, in yo face (we still friends right?).

O found it, thanks. Damn, Zeke got more then me and he stopped posting here a year ago (so did I though...) And woah, Kazr at the top. He made so many other threads, yet he got top posts in here. O damn, I'm going to have so much fun with this, MUWAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!

PiliChain23

Awards
I would like to thank all those who contributed to the translations, guides and thread section. It was only recently that I signed up but it was really a great experience to share this game with everyone. Without everyone's help I would have probably never have played PC Chi so sincerely thank you very much. Hope we'll meet again some sunny day. It will be another thread, another story.

tsumigami

(;_; ) thank you for all the hardwork. i might be new here but i've been frequently visit this site as guest for years. thank you for helpful discussion, information and translation. thank you for everyone who contributes to KH X thread. *bows

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
O almost forgot. I've been reading some of my old posts and I want to thank everyone who took the time to decipher my English grammar and then even went ahead to answer my questions. Hell I can't read some of my own posts now xD So all of you guys, have a... Golden Piggy.
UdnNs0B.png

(Munny not included)

sonicrider97

Awards
Thanks Everyone! I played since the beginning, but had to recreate multiple accounts, so I'm sorta sad. But i was able to keep my account from 2nd Anni onwards! You guys have been a lot of help, hope to see you guys in KHUX! Man its too bad a lot of people stopped playing this game entirely.

Aerora

Oh, right - someone here mentioned that Gula saves you from Ira if you're an Ursus player, or something along those lines, right? Does anyone know where I can find caps/video of that? I haven't seen any at all.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Oh, right - someone here mentioned that Gula saves you from Ira if you're an Ursus player, or something along those lines, right? Does anyone know where I can find caps/video of that? I haven't seen any at all.
Nah, if I'm right and "u1" is the game's file name for Ursus players, it's still Aced that interferes.
tumblr_ocsutp4D8g1urxie2o1_540.png

Last edited:

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
There are only a few hours left until the game shuts down, ;_;

I've sold off my deck and managed to squeeze enough special coins to reach 598 coins and finish the last M&B board, thank goodness for remembrance gems. I don't really have anymore SR+ cards to equip, though.

tumblr_ocsu0yARmq1u4jlmfo3_540.jpg

(Hey, I also have a fair number of posts in this thread.)

Even though I’ve only been playing since May of last year, I feel like it’s been a long journey, I’m proud of the progress I’ve made with the game in this time span.
I've thanked my party/teammates (ユダヤさん、とむにゃさん、Arthurさん、ちろるさん、みんな、ありがとう!), and I’d also like to thank everyone here, it’s been fun!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is really sad. I didn't play Chi due to the language barrier/having a shitty laptop but it was something really special to see the Chi community start and grow on KHI.

Watching new members and veteran members come together to help each other learn and get through the game, sharing in the story revelations, making parties and new friends, was awesome.

I'm sad to see it go. I hope everyone will move over to Unchained and stick around, because this is a great group of people.

Thanks for sharing your experiences on KHI! <3

YukiYashaH

Awards
SYDeDsI.png

It's been... fun... everyone... *crying* Thank you everyone in this thread who made our lives easier! As well as J who translated the missions for son long and... I need to excuse myself...

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Aww, it's over. (I already feel empty)

So were we all booted out of the game with an access error?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back