• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts - Yamiyo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
This is SO spoilerness. If you haven't beaten KH2 and don't want to be spoiled, LEAVE NOW.

Now you can't blame me.

SPOILERS BEGIN NOW.

During Riku's conversation with Sora at the very end of KH2, they agree that because the realm of light is now safe, and since there seems to be no escape from the beach, they could fade into darkness and therefore save the realm of darkness.

Let's make an RP based off of that, shall we? This'll be post-KH2, and it's AU, because I'ma gonna have Riku and Sora inside the realm of darkness, and Mickey dun gots his Keyblade no more.

Plot: There is a Keyblade of Darkness residing within Kingdom Hearts (which is where I blindly assume that Riku and Sora are at the end), but it's not Mickey's. Well, not anymore. But where is it?

It's somewhere out there, in the realm of darkness. And the strongest hearts and the most daring people (who have actually passed through the door to Kingdom Hearts) are after it. Essentially, this is a rat race, to find the Keyblade of Darkness, and let themselves out of Kingdom Hearts (because they're trapped, ya know).

--

Rules:
- LITERACY IS A MUST.
- NO KEYBLADES, unless you're Sora. I'm Riku.
- One character per person.
- NO GOD MODING
- NO POWER PLAYING
- Absolutely NO GUNS.
- Some degree of regularity in your posts is expected, especially in a fight scene. At least one per day.
- NO WHINING, while I'm at it.
- The password is "Yami Yue"
- ONLY SEVEN SLOTS are available, including Sora.
- Put the password
- Between your name and your age
- Or else you're automatically rejected. And unless I worship your literacy skills in your profile, I will NOT give you a chance to add it in.
- You are SO not allowed to find the KoD. This is a game of strategy; making alliances and facing off against enemies, not the least of which are the vast amounts of Heartless. The KoD will appear to that person most worthy, who doesn't already have a Keyblade. So that means I can't pick myself or Sora to get it; I mean, they already have two-thirds of the power needed to open the door and get out, right?
- EVEN SORA has to have a template. Seriously. It's a judge of literacy skills.
- I reserve the right to smack you if you ask a stupid question.

--

Character Slots

Riku - Darkened Heart
**Char1 - Shady(?)
Aok - Roxas13
Samson - Thespis
*Diven Macabre - JaXeMs_TwilighT
Squall (Leon) - Skinwalker
Raticus - Shambeo
Keizarra Nagori - Princess Sakura

*Is tentative (and believe me, that's a better deal than others I know will give you; they wouldn't even give you a chance).
**SUPER tentative. As in, if someone comes along with a profile that's so good I'd start stalking them, ye're out.

Since we've got no one vying for the Sora slot at this point in time, it has been magicaly changed (la la la laaaaaaa) into a new fan character slot.

--

Template

Name:
Weapon(s) (PLEASE be *relatively* creative):
Personality:
Brief (note the BRIEF) History:
Appearance (And I'm BEGGING you, please don't post a gigantic picture directly into the thread for this - just include a link. Or else my dial-up will murder you):

--

Mah Template

Name: Riku
Weapon: Way to the Dawn (Keyblade); A demon-like wing with an angel's wing jutting out of it. The hilt (besides the handle) is comprised of a demon wing and an angel wing in a sort of yin-yang position.
Personality: Cool, calm, and collected - most of the time. Now that he wields the power of Twilight (both Light and Darkness) instead of just Darkness, he no longer carries any guilt about being half-dark. He's come to realise, through his journey through Castle Oblivion and with DiZ, that even he needs help sometimes. He's determined, and knows better than to give up, and he will NOT let himself be manipulated by anyone. He'll stick by his friends until the end of the world, and he'll protect them as best he can. He's also brash and not afraid to speak his opinion, or taunt his opponents. Such is his boundless confidence.
Brief History: Always the best at Destiny Islands, but also desperate, Riku gave in to the darkness and, as a result, not only got his home islands destroyed but was possessed by Ansem. This caused his heart to be lost to Kingdom Hearts, while his body was used by a madman. When Ansem was defeated, Riku regained his body, but was trapped in Kingdom Hearts until DiZ guided him through Castle Oblivion. Riku gave in to the darkness one last time in order to capture Roxas, and his form changed to Ansem's, but the light of Kingdom Hearts changed him back. After defeating Xemnas, he was once again trapped inside Kingdom Hearts, on the lonely beach. With one difference - he was with Sora now.
Appearance: Long silver hair that's layered. The bangs tend to obscure his aquamarine eyes, making them look blue. He wears a white, yellow, and blue vest overtop a black zippered shirt, and also wears purple pants with a light purple pocket panel. On his feet, he wears shoes that correspond with his vest and shirt.

I've omitted the password in my template because you'll just copy it and cheat. :p

Last edited:

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Name:Aok
Yami Yue

Weapons: Two flamberges and later a Keyblade. The flamberges have rune carvings on them. Their hilts is white with blood red bandages around them.
Techniques:
Drago's Claw: He calls out the name of an enemy or friend and another name or names and they fuse together.

Wyvern Claw: Kills fusion creatures.

Knucker Claw: Poison's fusion creatures.

Lung Claw: Heals and increases strength of fusion creatures.

Dragon's Rage: Attacks with multiple combos and is invunerable.

Final Blast: Knocks himself out with huge blast of fire.

Drives:
Nexus Form:
Fuses with dark energy
Wings, tail, and claws appear and skin turns black, hair flies up like wind is blowing and flamberges glow blood red.

Final Dragon:
Fuses with Dragon Master Heartless
Turns into true self and flamberges turn into two Cloud swords and he wields one in each hand. Can control any heartless or nobodies or anyone who is or was allied with darkness. Knocks him out when drive ends. Cannot use drive for three days.

Personalltiy: Dark, cold, antisocial and sometimes cruel, very sarcastic.He does go into a murderus rage everyonce and a while. He is really very kind hearted inside but he has been hurt trying to reach out to someone so he lashes out at anyone trying to get close to him.

Brief History: He has little knowledge of his past but knows he was once part of a bounty hunting clan with his brothers and was lead by a mysterious dark clad man. He is part dragon but hides it. He was once in love but she turned on him and tryed to kill him.

Appearence: Long Black hair with red streaks it usually hangs in his face hiding his glowing green eyes. He has a short sleeve black shirt and has a no-sleeve red jacket. He wears blue jeans and black skate shoes. He carries a back-pack with his skate board and a small dirk. On either side of his jeans he has a holster for his flamberges. Six two and is kind of muscular.

Theme Song: In The End by Linkin Park

Last edited:

Thespis

Name: Samson

Yami Yue

Weapon: A simple, sleek staff. It is made of smooth, black marble, and is completely unmarked to the outside observer (in reality, the staff is covered in runes and such, but only Samson can see them). The staff is unbroken by any extrusions save at the top, in which a clear orb is held in place by four vertical and sharp points. The staff is constantly cold to the touch, even for Samson, as his preferred element is ice.
(A pic of the staff…I’m sure it’s fairly obvious where it’s from ^_^ http://www.inventorysource.com/images/mo/MOUC1385BKNB.jpg )

Personality: Much like the element he prefers, the personality of Samson can be described in a word as cold. He isn’t one to talk to you, and he usually responds shortly to one who tries to engage in conversation with him. People tend to take his indifference and tartness as a sign that he does not like them, and this is not necessarily true. Should you be lucky enough to have Samson consider you a friend (and there are actually more than people give him credit for), you would find that he is fiercely loyal and incredibly trustworthy.

Another thing that people tend to assume about Samson is that he has or is allied to Darkness. This also is false. Samson has a very black/white opinion on what is right and what is wrong, and for the most part there is no gray. He is also very passionate about seeing justice fulfilled, even though he may not go around proclaiming so. In short, he is indifferent and seemingly uncaring, but he is not evil.

Brief History: Samson was born in Traverse Town by an illegitimate refugee mother. She died a few months after he was born due to prolonged complications from childbirth, leaving Samson in the care of an old midwife who took the child out of some twisted noblese oblige. While technically raised by the crone, Samson really grew up on his own, away from nearly everyone. He grew to have a steely exterior and an incredibly shielded heart, which allowed not only for him to wield magic, but also allowed him to endure the trip to the Dark Beach.

Appearance: Samson has hair so blonde that it looks nearly white and it lays flat against his head, his bangs slightly obscuring his eyes, which are dull blue. He stands roughly 5’1’’ tall and weighs around 120lbs. His skin is pale and smooth, and his face is completely clear of blemishes. He usually dresses in whites and grays, and his wardrobe is nothing fantastic, composing mainly of light gray baggy pants and a simple T-shirt. White wristbands and a white headband complete his look.

JaXeMs_TwilighT

in my make-believe room, in my make-believe house,
hope youll have me:)
name: Diven macabre
yami yue
appearence:i should start with the hair. it has a unatural spikiness to it, but it sways in the wind at the right time.its color is about as blonde as it gets. it matches his green eyes though, not to mention his outfit.he weras a bLack sleeveless vest, over a tan undershirt(with sleeves).he has a black belt with a lion embroidered on the side in silver thread. from the waist down, he wears black pants, with thin royal blue lines running down(not to many though)and black boots. he also has a necklace around his neck with a pheonix on it.

personality:somewhat non-spoken, but wants to be heard at the same time.he cares for those who watch his back. sentimental sometimesXD. just cant stand by while watching someone get hurt if he could help it.

weapon:2 black gloves with metal points on the gloves, and two daggers, each on one side.finds a keyblade later in the story...(if hes lucky enough ;)

brief history: a person thats lived in twilight town most of his life. he overheard of sora,riku, and the gangs adventure from hayner. thus deciding to search for them, to see if he could help in any way he could.

btw i wont be on thursday all the way till next monday sorry

Last edited:

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Name: Squall "Leon" Leonheart
Yami Yue
Weapon: Gunblade
Personality: Brave and intelligent. He strives to fight the darkness, protect his home and the people he cares about. Has developed strong feelings of regret since what happened in his past, but is now starting to come to terms with it and fix what went wrong. Usually appears confident but is sometimes unsure of himself and hiding sadness.
Brief History: Some time before Sora became a wielder of the keyblade, Leon's home, Hollow Bastion, was taken over by the darkness and he, and a few survivors, ended up in Twilight Town. Ashamed that he couldn't do anything to stop the heartless take over Hollow Bastion, Leon made his name known as Leon rather than his own name. In twilight town, he and his friends fought the heartless, and eventually met Sora. Leon helped Sora and the others on their quest to find King Mickey and Sora's friends, and to defeat the heartless. A year after Kingdom Hearts was closed, Leon, back home again, began working to restore Hollow Bastion to its original glory.
Appearance: Tall and handsome. Long, spikey brown hair, a diagonal scar across his face obtained in a battle in the past, and wears mainly black clothes, including a jacket with wings on the back and red markings on the sleeves, and his silver Griever necklace.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Name: Raticus

Yami Yue

Age: 19 ( If you'll be gracious enough to accept 20, I'd be thankful. ^_^ )

Weapon: A basic bastard sword, often reffered to as a one-and-a-half hand sword. A sharp silvery metallic blade extends out of the black grip, where one hand may freely weild or both hands may weild with either the second hand on the grip or blade itself. ( Also, his metallic gauntlets have small but sharp golden blades set in them, making for a back-up weapon or melee advantage. )

( Note: Through combat with a Keyblade master, as an ally he can be used to attain Valor form. )

Personality: Raticus is a calm and level headed indivdiual, he's understood the necessity and urgency of orders from his upbringing and exudes a loyal but slightly stern aura. He's grown up appreciating what has been given to him, and understand what's been taken away. Enjoys the simple things in life. In battle, he bears a serious tone, using his senses to analyze the situation as best he can. His sense of humor is light, but definitely noticable, and his somewhat eerie appearance may overshadow his true emotion and intention.

Brief History: King Mickey himself had come to Raticus's world (due to it's proximity to Disney Castle) several years back for aid. The king of Raticus's world understood the situation quite well, as Heartless had spread to his own dominion. The king provided King Mickey with Raticus, his best werewolf knight, to aid him however he saw fit. During the events of the first Kingdom Hearts, he acted as a lone agent of the King, observing Sora's journey from a distance, updating the king on how the Keyblade master's progress fared. Raticus is unaware of Riku's role during the events of the Kingdom Hearts games, as Mickey had kept his identity secret. During Kingdom Hearts II, Mickey asked Raticus to observe the activites of Organization XIII, but to the difficulty of this task, his interaction was kept to a minimum. Now, the King has sent Raticus on his final mission before returning home. To retrieve the Keyblade of Darkness so that the hands of evil may never touch it. But Raticus has a dilemma on his hands; in his homeworld, the Heartless grow stronger ever day, led by a figure in white. The King assures him that the Keyblade is priority, but Raticus has somewhat of an inner-doubt.

Appearance: Raticus is six feet tall with a medium-strong build. Dark brown locks fall over his face in bangs, while the rest is styled back into a wild fashion. Cream-colored hair grows in tufts around his temples. Triangular ears claim the sides of his skull, one of them pierced with several golden hoops along the lower ridge. His eyes are his most striking feature, as they are slightly luminescent gold surrounded buy black sclera instead of white, as humans have. He wears a gray woolen jerkin ( sleeveless ) under a black leather cuirass, where straps loop over his shoulders and around his abdomen with a metal loop above the small of his back. Grey stony vambraces cover his arms, with black gauntlets on his hands. Within each finger, a grooved slot allowes small golden blades that resemble claws extend subtly from his hands. Several belts criscross his waist, one of them is comprised of silver chain-mail links and black cord. It holds a sheath to his bastard sword at his left side. Brown trousers extend to his metal-soled boots that make a deep-pitched click as he walks. As you might have guessed from the above paragraph, Raticus is a werewolf. In this form, he stands to nearly ten-and-a-half feet when standing on two legs. Brown fur covers his back, legs, and tail while cream-colored fur covers his chest and the palm-side of his arms. Golden claws extend from his paws, just as lethal as the rows of silvery-white fangs in his mouth.

Last edited:

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Keizarra (Zarra) Nagori {Key-zare-ah Nah-gore-ee}
[Y A M I] [Y U E]

Apperance: [Dark Keizarra] [Normal Keizarra]

Homeworld: Radiant Garden

Personality: Spunky, Cheerful, Feisty and Stubborn. She was alligned with the darkness not long ago, and it still effects her emotions, which she would rather keep to herself. Despite her dark side, she tries to keep an upbeat additude, in order to conceal her side of evil. On normal accounts, she will seem to act friendly, always tagging along with her friends, and usually trying to ease up any serious moment. Although, once someone angers her, or hurts anyone that she even barely considers a friend, she'll get over-protective, and consumed in rage; turning to her bloodthirtsy and murderous state. She tries not to get mad, though, because the last bits of darkness lingering inside of her begin to unleash. On the outside, she might seem like an innocent young girl, but on the inside, a monster of darkness lurks within.

-Weapons-
Name: Hellbound
Appearance: A slightly large dagger that she uses in hand-to-hand melee combat. The handle is an assortment of fiery colors. Sharp, metallic flames shoot out from the sides of the handle, which is identical to the flames at the edge of the blade. The enire blade is black, and in the center of the blade is a large, demonic eye. The metallic fire bursts out from it, like the core of a volcano.
Description: Its attack is tremendous, yet magic is useless while weilding the dagger. It inflicts a fire-based damage, and also defends from any fire-based attacks.

Name: Divine Mercy
Appearance: A mystical sword used rarely by Keizarra. The weapon itself is not a very long length. The handle is a shimmering silver and white, and sapphire inscriptions are engraved along the edges of the wing-like handle. The blade is pure white, with the sapphire incriptions heading towards the top. The teeth of the blade are shaped like angel feathers. The top and bottom one are a graceful white, while the middle is a shinig silver. The keychain of the Divine Mercy is a metallic feather, with the sapphire inscriptions engraved in the center.
Description: Divine Mercy has a slightly balanced offense and defense. Yet, they are both slightly low. To add, when weilding this blade, her magic almost doubles in rate.

Name: Dark Lilium
Appearance: A slightly longer sword, with an essence of death. The handle is purely white, which fades into a dark black. It scattered areas, there are small blotches of red, resembling drops of blood. The blade is white, surrounded by swirls of jet-black, which are stained by the blood-like design. Tip of the blade is slpit into three razor-sharp sections, and the tips of them are a deep, blood-crimson. The red fades into a bright white, and the very edge of the Dark Lilium is black. At the base of the hanlde is a splitted heart. Each of the sides are pure white. Except, the right side has blotches of blood, and the left has a black outlining.
Description: Dark Lilium is Keizarra's most preffered weapon. Its strength and defense are extremely high, yet the magic is a bit lower. The sharp teeth of this weapon helps inflict more damage towards enemies in battle.

-Techniques-
Name: Blood Wrath
Description: The blood from Keizarra's wounds turn into liquified blades, and she can lash the blades at her oppenent from free will.

Name: Bitter Sorrow
Description: Keizarra combines all of her offensive magical abilities, and fuses the power into her keyblade, the Dark Lilium. Her eyes turn an empty white, and beams of every element sprout from her blade as she strikes the final blow.

-Spells-
Name: Dark Firaga
Description: A ring of black fire surrounds her in a full spherical three-hundred and sixty degrees, inflicting massive burns on anyone who steps near.

Name: Curaga
Description: Heals all wounds, inclusing her party, by fourty percent.

Name: Bio
Description: Poisons her target, asorbing away their life energy more any more as ever second passes by.

Name: Alchemy
Description: Using ancient magic to create alchemy, she can break down the particles in substances, in order to create new.

-Drives-
Name: Bloodlust Form
Partner: Dark Keizarra
Appearance: Keizarra looks the same, except her eyes are more narrow, and her iris is a blood-crimson, instead of a light emerald. Her voice also goes deeper, and her hands turn to claw-like shapes.
Attire: Dark Keizarra's clothing.

Name: Cursed Form
Partner: Uchiha Sasuke
Appearance: Keizarra's entire body is covered with the cursed marks of Orochimaru, and her entire iris turns black, while the pueple is cat-like, and turns a bright -yet hollow- golden. Her hair switches from a pale pink to black, which is tinted with a dark blue. She sprouts wings from her back, which are relative to that of a gargoyle's.
Attire: A loose, dark-blue t-shirt with the symbol of the Uchiha clan placed on the back. She wears khaki shorts, which a kunai/shuriken pouch is attached to. Her voice becomes double-sided, holding a demonic-like tone of Keizarra, and Sasuke's voice.

Name: Anti-form
Partner: Any heartless
Appearance: Her entire being is shrouded in darkness, and her eyes simply turn to a peircing bright yellow. An aura of darkness surrounds her limbs, and creates large claws around each of her fingers. She runs on all-fours, and her speed/strength increases extremely. Although, she can't heal herself in any way, her black magic increases in power.
Attire: Her clothes are exactly how they were, but are absorbed in a black-voilet, along with the dark aura surrounding her.

-Summons-
Name: Bahamut
Appearance: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...s/ffx-2001.jpg
Dual Technique: Megaflare

Name: Uzumaki Naruto
Appearance: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...o_rasengan.jpg
Dual Technique: Nine-Tailed Rage

-Dual Techniques-
Name: Tears of Blood
Partner: Dark Keizarra
Description: While Keizarra is fused with her dark side, she is unable to bleed. Instead, her tears turn to blood. As her tears fall to the ground, heartless wil begin to form from those tears, and follow her every command - and will even fight against their own kind.

Name: Megaflare
Partner: Bahamut
Description: Keizarra stands uptop of the Aeon's head, and extends her preffered weapon out towards her wanted target, and charges for a large blast. Likewise, Bahamut charges up a large beam inisde of its mouth, and at the exact moment, Keizarra's attack joins together with the Aeon's in order to create a giant flare attack to wipe out every surrounding enemy.

Name: Nine-Tailed Rage
Partner: Uzumaki Naruto
Description:
1. Naruto uses his Kage Bunshin no Justu to create dozens of shadow clones to rapidly attack their target(s).
2. As Naruto enters Kyuubi form, Keizarra gains a bit of his chakra, and her strength/magic/agility all get a slight boost while fighting. The higher the level of her magic, Naruto's rasengan becomes more powerful.

Theme Song: Crawling in My Skin -Linkin Park

Last edited:

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Thespis - Wow. You're accepted. Absolutely.

I recognise the staff, but I'm clueless as to where it's from. My brain doesn't work too well at the moment.

JaXeMs_TwilighT - Well, you're in on tentative, but ya gotta work on your grammar.

SkinWalker - Hmm. Age is against the rules, but then again, what does age matter in the realm of darkness? Actually. . .What does age have anything to do with the plot? *goes to mess with rules*

Shamdeo - You've got the go-ahead for that character, and the age. (I'm still wondering why I put that rule there in the first place. . .) Your profile's excellent, by the way. Excellent integration of the character.

Princess Sakura - *jaw hits floor* Wow. That's a freakish amount of detail, and I commend you for that. And it tears at my heart to say this, but the rules explicitly say no Keyblades unless you're either Sora or Riku. (I'm so bad at this turning away stuff)

Roxas13 - Indeed. . .Well, guess that means the flamberges won't be getting destroyed this RP, ne?

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Darkened Heart said:
Roxas13 - Indeed. . .Well, guess that means the flamberges won't be getting destroyed this RP, ne?
Si Senior!!! I just felt like writing about it cause i am writing a fan fic and need ideas and i write them where i can. oh and the staff is from lord of the rings it is sarumon's staff

Last edited:

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
((Shady is tempted to join....but it is hard for Shady to rp with kh.....ness. I will think about it. Until then, save a spot please))

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Name: Demitri Maverick
Yami Yue
Weapon(s):He weilds a sword called Old Skool.
The hilt is in the shape of a record it spins around just like a real record.The blade gleams in even the darkest eviroments.Littered on the blade are many abstract objects.The main atraction of the work of art is his name etched iin graffiti style letters in the center.
He also has bombs in three sizes as well as a set of Kunai and Shiruken.

Personality:
Demitri appears to some as a niave fool.But he actually is a intelectual you just have to look deep inside,real deep. Demitri loves to draw his self crafted blade came from a drawing he made when he was 13. He gets his insperation of his art from the songs he creates. Thus many of his eclectic thoughts come in the form of song or pictures. To his friends he is loyal and and will help them out in a jam.He always keep his mind open to new things

History:
Demirti was raised in Radient Garden but has yet to return there since he left a year ago.Born by Sandra and Byron Maverick. He spent his early years in a traveling Caravan. When Demitri was born Byron and Sandra left the Caravan and stayed in Radient Garden raising Demitri with strong a unique people by their sides. Demitri grew up with those such as Leon and Yuffie and that alone forged his Eclectic mind.When he came of the age 14 he had his own Gummi Ship built and wanted to set out to diffrent worlds. On his travels he met a King named Mickey. Mickey taught him a great deal of things,from new magic skills, to sword techniques and about the diffrent worlds. How they are part of something much bigger.

Soon after his meeting with Mickey he learns of the Realm of Darkness,and decides to have a look at it...

((Hope thats good for my acceptance kinda short cause I'm tired...XP ))

Last edited:

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Roxas13 - Si Senorita, por favor. Ah, yes, that's where it's from. I've only seen that movie once, and I haven't even seen the third one. . .Heh.

JaXeMs_TwilighT - It wasn't the periods or commas or anything. It was the blatant lack of capital letters after periods.

Shady - Can't guarantee anything, but I may add a slot for your convenience, ifn you post a template.

Princess Sakura - Alrighty, you're in.

Scribbles - I'm hoping the run-on sentences and borderline grammar are a result of your tiredness, too. I might let you in if you fix your template up enough, but I'd have to add a slot, and I'm slightly worried about crowds. So. . .I'll think about it.

And the labour in a caravan thing. . .Methinks that's WAY too much info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back