• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chosen Hero

(I'm new don't take to hard on mee^^)
It's maybe a stupid question, but...

Does Kingdom Hearts lays within The Realm Of Darkness?
And if the answer is YES how could there be light (the light that has killed Xehanort's heartless)?
And in the end of KH1 where King Mickey & Riku in Kingdom Hearts?
And so yes there were everywhere Heartless (Shadows),
So that means that the Heartless are already in Kingdom Hearts so they could conquer the worlds?
So why they are trying to conquer the worlds if they already can?
Or... am I imagining this and this is all wrong and then I'm gonna feel stupid about that?:blush::toungesmile:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ok... Think of Ying-Yang. In darkness, there is always a little light, and in light there is always a little darkness... Thats kinda how to explain Kingdom Hearts being the Light in the Dark Realm... It only resided there, it didnt actually belong there. And yesh, they were in Kingdom Hearts... well, technically, they were in the Dark Realm actually, and really KH was just at the end of the world... The fact that the Heartless were inside never really made sense... and it wasn't exactly explained, if I recall... so yeah, hope that helped

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Was this posted in the KH2 section 2? there should be no reason why its in two places.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
in kh1 sora reply was i know what kingdom heart is it is light thats was the light coming from kingdom hearts that killed ansem or xehornort heartless at the end of kingdom hearts mickey and riku where in the realm of darkness sora riku and king mickey sealed the door to darkness and eventually escape from a corridor of darkness which led to castle obivilion and also kingdom hearts can be used for light or darkness also in the realm of darkness the shadows where just darkness in the realm their is just nothing in the ansem report ansem the wise is sent into the realm of darkness and he explains it in his report

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The answer is very, very simple.

What is Kingdom Heats made of? Hearts. And within each heart there's always both darkness and light. That's the way I see it, anyway.

Number XVI

I preferred Kingdom Hearts when it was a moon in KH2. In KH1 Kingdom Hearts was the door. Not the other side of the door but the door itself. That's what I think Kingdom Hearts is :thumbsup:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I preferred Kingdom Hearts when it was a moon in KH2. In KH1 Kingdom Hearts was the door. Not the other side of the door but the door itself. That's what I think Kingdom Hearts is

No, KH1 KH was not the door. It was what was BEYOND the door.

Secret Box

yea, they didn't a very good job of describing details about kingdom hearts in kh1. I guess that was on purpose though, so theres more motivation to buy kh2 or to just keep you into the series although they didn't need to... lol

all they did was make you scratch your head at the end of kh1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back