• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Okay I'm really confused. How the fuck did MX even summon KH?

In KHII, he needed the Keyblade released enough Hearts from the Emblem Heartless to complete KH while you needed the Hearts of the Seven PoHs to open the door to darkness and access Kingdom Hearts?

Athel

Machinist
He's talking about making the Moon appear, not about actually opening it. He did that all with his orb of darkness thing.

It's a good question. In KH2FM's Secret Ending, he made the orb out of his Keyblade. But in BBS, he just spawns it with his hand. It's a mystery.

A

Azrael

Sounds like something borderline deus ex machina. In fact it is one.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
This is something I've been wondering about myself for a while.
MX somehow summoned KH from the RoD a little while before the X-blade was even created.

Awards
In KH2FM's Secret Ending, he made the orb out of his Keyblade. But in BBS, he just spawns it with his hand. It's a mystery.

Hard to even tell whether it was or was not his keyblade. I haven't bothered to check frame by frame, but from the looks of it, he creates the orb in the same way that he did from his keyblade, though there aren't enough frames to show whether his keyblade was present.

I'm hoping they didn't royally fuck up on this one, because I have yet to hear any explanation, and really, I can't think of a reasonable one.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Well, hopefully the Ultimania that's coming out soon will answer that and every other question we have.

Z

Zulkir

Ansem SoD- No memories, only knew about PoH's being able to open the DtD which had Kingdom Hearts in it.

Xemnas- Made a FAKE Kingdom Hearts, it was blown up and he absorbed the power of only whatever was left of it.

MX- Skilled Keyblade Master with the knowledge to Summon KH from the RoD, but would still need the X-Blade(Or 8 PoH) to open KH itself.

He probably could do it cause he was the only one who knew how.

O

Oberon

Most likely the X-blade. Also, if you look at kingdom hearts in BBS, it looks complete. I think it was at a stage where everything was in balance such that hearts weren't leaving KH, but then all you needed to do was access KH by some other means. Perhaps X-blade, as I said.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I say that after all the searching and research he did, MX figured out a way to summon KH, albeit the fact it was still locked. (which is probably why it's blue and not the same color as in KH1 or even KH2's fake KH) Well, maybe someone with the knowledge and capabilities (like that of a keyblade master) can summon KH, though unlocking it is a totally different story.

Megluxia XD

Just watch, it's going to be some off-the-wall explanation that has nothing to do with anything we know of and will generally confuse us even more. *sigh*

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Since The Keyblade Graveyard was where the Keyblade Wars took place ( i think )....and MX just summoned it because he was a Keyblade Master, and the Masters knew how to summon it...but you'd need the X-Blade to UNLOCK KINGDOM HEARTS...and gain ultimate power.

Well that was my take on the whole situation,.....so I agree with some other people.....HOPEFULLY it'll be explained to all of us how MX weas able to summon Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

Trimms

I feel like there isn't an explanation, but that's not a bad thing. He summoned KH. He didn't open it. I don't see how simply summoning it can be uncalled for from a Keyblade Master of his power.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
yeah thats what I've been wondering... he summons it before the x-blade even appears.... >_<
because after the x-blade he takes over terra which is when they fight and all....

Samhain

Bronze Member
keyblade graveyard isnt located in the realm of darkness and its confirmed kingdom hearts is in the realm of darkness but come on

this is the same dude who brought up heartless from the realm of darkness. of course he can do the same with kingdom hearts.

and wtf? im pretty sure mx' keyblade turns into the orb to summon kh right? or don't tell me they took that off too -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back