• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKeira16

Hey do u guys think they will make Kingdom Hearts an actual world u can go to on KH2???If u guys dont understand what i mean,im talkin bout the Door Kingdom Hearts,what if u can go in there and it is a whole world.Like after u closed it,it expands or somethin like that.Cuz i know it was hella small when Sora,Donald,And Goofy saw Mickey and Riku in there.But now it probably gotten even bigger.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
ok let me say it right out if you really want the answer
Spoiler Spoiler Show

theinversekey

I think that the Deep Dive world might be Kingdom Hearts. If it is that would explain what Sora is doing there in one of the trailers, trying to find Mickey and Riku.

Back on topic, if Deep Dive is Kingdom Hearts then you probably do get to play there.:D

Just a thought.

theinversekey

Edit:Sorry my computer froze for a second and then double posted for some reason

How do you delete a post

theinversekey

XIIIth_Knight said:
theinversekey dont double post, edit your post next time please xD

How do you delete a post

my computer froze, I'm sorry:( . believe me i didn't mean to.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
CidHighwind said:
there sure are alot of spoilers lately

Yeah people lately have been ratting out alot of spoilers without knowing it. It's kind of annoying. It's like the closer we get to KH2 the more spoilers there seem to be.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i cant imagine the day kh2 is released in america, for all european gamers the game is going to be spoiled for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back