• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Easy, I'd:
-Make myself the ultimate keyblade master & rule over darkness and light (therefore making me WHOLE)
-Kick Atlantica out of the Disney Solar-System OR assign for the FF-characters & Sora, Riku, & the Org. to travel there at least ONCE so I can see them all shirtless
*perverted thoughts*
-Resurect the "Radiant Garden" + put it back to it's original state
-Put a muzzel on Xemnas, or give him some "happy" pills so I can get him to shut up
-Put every GOOD multi-million making movie into the KH-Universe
-Make the 3 "Chasers" take off their helmets so we can see who they are
-Recreate TWTNW (The World that Never Was)
-Bring all of the Princesses back (what?!)
-Have FULL control over Roxas/Sora/Axel/Riku/Cloud/Sephiroth/Leon/Tifa/& Demyx's bodies **perv.thoughts prt.2**
& more as soon as my cousin stops badgering me about saying too much at one time.
~PEACE!~

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Beauxxx said:
Easy, I'd:
-Make myself the ultimate keyblade master & rule over darkness and light (therefore making me WHOLE)
-Kick Atlantica out of the Disney Solar-System OR assign for the FF-characters & Sora, Riku, & the Org. to travel there at least ONCE so I can see them all shirtless
*perverted thoughts*
-Resurect the "Radiant Garden" + put it back to it's original state
-Put a muzzel on Xemnas, or give him some "happy" pills so I can get him to shut up
-Put every GOOD multi-million making movie into the KH-Universe
-Make the 3 "Chasers" take off their helmets so we can see who they are
-Recreate TWTNW (The World that Never Was)
-Bring all of the Princesses back (what?!)
-Have FULL control over Roxas/Sora/Axel/Riku/Cloud/Sephiroth/Leon/Tifa/& Demyx's bodies **perv.thoughts prt.2**
& more as soon as my cousin stops badgering me about saying too much at one time.
~PEACE!~

why would you take out atlantica and so you could see them shirtless that is perverted.Why would you put it back to it's original state,good idea about the muzzel Add more worlds that would rock.Cool so we can see how they look,why would you want to recreate some worlds.I wouldn't like bringing them back so we would have to rescue them.Full control over people i know what you would do with that.good perverted some things i don't like.

C

Charlie

UnknownDawn said:
why would you take out atlantica and so you could see them shirtless that is perverted.Why would you put it back to it's original state,good idea about the muzzel Add more worlds that would rock.Cool so we can see how they look,why would you want to recreate some worlds.I wouldn't like bringing them back so we would have to rescue them.Full control over people i know what you would do with that.good perverted some things i don't like.
(LMAO) I love you :rolleyes:

C

Charlie

UnknownDawn said:
Why do you love me i am your cousin we live in the same freakin house beauxxx.
You just answered your own question :p
Now I don't feel like spamming (or rather YOU), so move on to something else.
People are just going to see this as too much entertainment.

Lightning Blade

I would male Konoha a world and naruto is in your party and you can drive with him and be demon fox Sora!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back