• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom key the original or not

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Person

Because you know i'm better...
You know I"m still trying to figure that out?
I was just wondering since it seems that the kingdom key is the main keyblade, I want to know when you get a new keyblade in the games you just get the key chain, so does that mean for all the keyblade wielders if they took the key chain off it would revert back to kingdom key or not.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
nah probably not, those keyblades could be made out of hearts... like the dark keyblade. (because they have no chains)
ohf now i dont know what im saying or replying to... >.<

C

Crossroads

The Kingdom Key is the true form of the keyblade that chose Sora.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
People say that the KK is the true form of the keyblade because the keychain for it is described as such in the game. Some think that the chainless keyblades in BBS could be the form without a keychain, a fake keyblade, or the keyblade of an apprentice, but no one knows for sure.

Grey

Wow, what's with all the stupid in this thread

Uhm, anyway, the Kingdom Key is the true form of Sora's Keyblade. It isn't the "Original" Keyblade that "everybody would use should they not use Keychains."

It's just the true form of Sora's. If Riku stopped using a Keychain, his Keyblade would not look like the Kingdom Key. Same goes for Mickey. The Kingdom Key is only for Sora.

[/restatements]

AzzurroRainrebor

I sure wish Sora had one of those "pre-Keychain looking' Keyblades from BbS, they seem A LOT better than the KH1:KH2 Keyblades. Especially, Terra's... hmm, that has me thinking; seeing all of the abilities Terra's wields, maybe ALL the Keyblades in BbS(wielded by the '3') are either 'unbalanced' or 'in desperate need of restraint', adding a Keychain could just possibly 'settle' it or 'balance' it's energy levels. ...

(<.<) ...just a thought, please, I beg you, NO FLAME-THROWERS...noooo!

C

Crossroads

I sure wish Sora had one of those "pre-Keychain looking' Keyblades from BbS, they seem A LOT better than the KH1:KH2 Keyblades. Especially, Terra's... hmm, that has me thinking; seeing all of the abilities Terra's wields, maybe ALL the Keyblades in BbS(wielded by the '3') are either 'unbalanced' or 'in desperate need of restraint', adding a Keychain could just possibly 'settle' it or 'balance' it's energy levels. ...

I think their keyblades are just "ordinary" weapons. Like and extension of themselves similar to the organization members weapons. (excluding the obvious)

Witchcrest

I think their keyblades are just "ordinary" weapons. Like and extension of themselves similar to the organization members weapons. (excluding the obvious)

I really like both of these theories :eek: but it said in the description in KH1 for the kingdom key that it was the original form...well for that game anyways xD

Zeffphyr

i think its settled, we have absolutely no idea whether or
not the KK is the ´original´ or ´main´ keyblade. We just
know that it applies strictly to people related to Sora
(Roxas,Xion) and obviously Sora himself. i did like the theory
of the keychains being restraints though, although it kinda
doesn´t make sense since Sora defeats the Dark Keyblade
which doesnt have a keychain, hence no restraint, which
would make it much more powerful than a restrained keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back