• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Krest T-Shirt by Aflagg Available at Teefury!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

As any Kingdom Hearts fan would know, it's hard to choose any one of the many memorable symbols to represent your passion for the series. Would you want to feature Roxas's signature X? Or perhaps Kairi's lucky charm, meant to bring luck to travelers? Decisions, decisions...

Well, thanks to Artist Amanda Flagg, you can have all that and more, with this unique Kingdom Krest t-shirt design, brought to you by Teefury! Check out her message below for the inspiration of her design:

I had a fascination with "crests" for a while and wanted to dedicate one specifically to a game franchise that has a lot of royal influences. Think of this as a knight's crest for any young hero who wishes to protect their Kingdom.

This shirt will be on sale for $15 until February 2nd, so be sure to act fast! You can purchase the shirt here on their website!

Antar

Awards
Nice, this one looks pretty cool! I rarely ever buy shirts with designs on them, though. I prefer plain color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back