• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Kingdom Spirits (sign-ups and ooc) ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
*carves a few hours out of homework to work on a post* My turn! *just has to get a certain immortal to be quiet long enough for her to work with her Tamers and Reapers*

Woo! :D

So, what did you think of my post? Give me all your review in its entirety. :3

Roxie1563

Awards
Meant to get some writing done today; got dragged into doing yard work after class instead, and now I'm in hel... at my job. Typical day, over all. XD I'll try to do some writing when I wake up tomorrow.

Sounds good and oh, have you seen the new episode of Agents of SHIELD three days ago? So good and they're dealing with the fricking Ghost Rider! :O

Of course, they moved it to a new timeslot to nine PM because of the darker themes the show is undergoing than it was for the past three seasons.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Okay, finally got that post done that I promised a week ago. XD Now, seriously, we need to get that collab going; sorry if any of it was garbage! *runs off to class*
I plan to get some ground work laid out for use three tomorrow night since I will have time so no worries on the starting process x3
especially since Skitties got us started x3

Roxie1563

Awards
Saw the post, Dream! Looks good and I was actually looking for Sammy, but he's with Dahman now. XD

@Skitty: looks like all of you are really wired about this. :3

Roxie1563

Awards
True, but I want to post. Might see about working on a post that doesn't involve Siam and my other characters that are involved in the collab post.

Fine with me; I'm just waiting for my turn once selphy gets everything ready for Alex an the others.

Roxie1563

Awards
*sees that Skitty put up a post; quietly grabs Sammy, Holly and maybe Michael or Leah and starts trying to get them to talk*

Lol, you two are trying to outplay each other in posts. It's cute/funny in a way.

Anyway, I'm still waiting on Selphy, so post away!

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------

I'll be getting started on a post right away, Roxie, so hopefully you won't be waiting long. ^^ If you don't mind I'll probably need to have a little bit of leeway with the Kings to get their big scene started, and also maybe take control of that Guard with Alex for a tiny bit. Hope that's okay with you.

Roxie1563

Awards
---------------------------------

I'll be getting started on a post right away, Roxie, so hopefully you won't be waiting long. ^^ If you don't mind I'll probably need to have a little bit of leeway with the Kings to get their big scene started, and also maybe take control of that Guard with Alex for a tiny bit. Hope that's okay with you.

That's fine! That guard, Adam, is just doing his job, lol. Looks like everybody is lining up for this!

@Skitty: oh, I don't'? Because it looks like you two are competing each other in terms of posts in here. :p But it must had been my imagination after all that storm from the night before woke me up completely.

Roxie1563

Awards
There's no competition, Rox. You made a comment about missing Sammy in the last post, so I was going to post again after someone else had, and it just hapenned to be Skitty.

Aw, but it would had been fun to watch you two going manic like that~ ;P

I believe Sephly is working on one right now, so maybe we'd get a double portions of goody posts! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back