• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Kingdom Spirits (sign-ups and ooc) ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I've just been trying to give someone else a chance to post before I posted on the thread again, but I might see about getting a quick one thrown together. I'm trying to work on that collab post between Dream, Light and me but that one seems to be slow going.

Okay sounds good to me.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So, is anyone still alive in this room? XP

I know you all are busy, but I'd like it if we could end this year with some posts here and there. It'd be good for all of us to get rid of the baggage that comes with the territory.

Meanwhile, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you guys! :D

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
I'm still alive, I'll see about getting a post off before the end of the year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. How are you doing?

Although can you clarify a bit about what you mean by "getting rid of the baggage that comes with the territory" piece. I'm a little confused by it.

Roxie1563

Awards
I'm still alive, I'll see about getting a post off before the end of the year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. How are you doing?

Although can you clarify a bit about what you mean by "getting rid of the baggage that comes with the territory" piece. I'm a little confused by it.

I meant by that, we can start fresh for the new year.

Also, I'm doing good; just busy lately as you can tell since I'm not here these days. Guys, it's almost time for the new year; where are those posts? ;D

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*eye twitches* That... was horrible, and not at all how I wanted it to turn out. Sorry, guys. *goes off to hug both Matt and Devon for what she just put them through, even though it was only a brief glimpse of Devon's past*

Roxie1563

Awards
*eye twitches* That... was horrible, and not at all how I wanted it to turn out. Sorry, guys. *goes off to hug both Matt and Devon for what she just put them through, even though it was only a brief glimpse of Devon's past*

I thought it looked nice to me. :3 And I'm already running some things for the upcoming post.

Roxie1563

Awards
Okay, got a quick post done. Don't know how it turned out, but it works.

Okay, I'm loving the dragons and I like how you incorporated the red dragon from earlier on. :D I'll try to work something up, but Selphy is part of it so I'll wait until then.

How are you guys doing in the new year so far?

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Good luck with the post!

We're doing well so far, for the most part. Last week was a little rough, I burned my arm, and we had to put a very well loved pet down. :( Otherwise, we've been fine. How about you?

I'm glad you loved the dragons! :) Also I'm not sure how clear it was because of an earlier post, but the red dragon is supposed to be Cronus and thus their father. If someone is aware of the mythology (basic skinny: Cronus used to be a good King, fell and the Big Three *Zeus, Hades and Poseidon* had to fight him) it's rather fitting that Cronus is a Nightmare and the brothers are Spirits.

Roxie1563

Awards
Good luck with the post!

We're doing well so far, for the most part. Last week was a little rough, I burned my arm, and we had to put a very well loved pet down. :( Otherwise, we've been fine. How about you?

I'm glad you loved the dragons! :) Also I'm not sure how clear it was because of an earlier post, but the red dragon is supposed to be Cronus and thus their father. If someone is aware of the mythology (basic skinny: Cronus used to be a good King, fell and the Big Three *Zeus, Hades and Poseidon* had to fight him) it's rather fitting that Cronus is a Nightmare and the brothers are Spirits.

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( And burning your arm is bad; I had the misfortune of burning my finger when I was learning to cook for the first time back in school years ago. I can still feel the sting of it. *rubs my finger as the thought of it runs quick in my head*

I get it and that was a nice touch!

Roxie1563

Awards
I know I should be writing up a post for Kingdom Spirits, but I get tired easily after working one up for Persona. So I'll try to work one when I can.

Plus I can see our people here are very busy with RL, so just post whenever you do get the chance to do so. This is not going to die so easily! xD

Roxie1563

Awards
*looks up from the book she's reading* Okay, thanks for the update. I look forward to it and nice job on Persona, I'll see about working on the collab post for this rp.

Thanks!

I guess I'll try to work on this, maybe Thursday since there is nothing to do on that day beside some cleaning here and there. I'll try to make it short unlike I did for Persona.. xD *hidden jokes about that*

Roxie1563

Awards
You're welcome!

Haha, okay! I look forward to seeing the post! Even though it probably shouldn't be talked about here, do you know what the forecast is for Miracles?

xD

I believe for Miracles, we're waiting on Cinder (Kit-Kat as we remember better) to make her post. She said she'd do it when she can since Persona is her job as well. I think we're about close to gaining our powers, if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back