• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingom Hearts 2 : Europe Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoop

In the official ps2 magazine uk it has the Kingdom hearts 2 name and in the section of 2006 so it will be deffintley be in 2006 for sure confirmed by square-enix this is all for the uk gamers lyk me

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
well ... go uk i gess :) ... thats didnt really tell anythink i didnt already know, wasnt it always gunna be out in 2oo6

N

nerdrun

in belgium the magazines say it wil com out in october, but i'm going to import it out of america!

Galoop

i kno but it sed it would be out in 2005 for us europe ppl but i dindt so u kno

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
No it wasn't confirmed for March...it was confirmed for a spring release in NA and the PAL release date is currently pending...din't get your hopes up before July in my opinion.

Or just but an NTSC converter for £11 and import Kh2 the day it comes out in US...that's what i'm doin...lol

Murkleman168

whoa whoa whoa, hold on. i thought my only option was to buy that, thingy so i can play the american version for £40 and then the game for £50, and i thought im not that desperate, but its £11? CHAYWA PLZ SHOW ME THE WAY

Sorel

I hope it comes out in july in europe... in a swedish Ps2 magazine you can start importing it from america on the 2nd of march....I dont want to chip my PS2:(

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
what do u do with this NTSC converter ?? how do u use it i mean cuz i might get it

U

utadarocks123

i got a chip its so much better

yah im importing it from america

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
its gonna be crap when kh2 comes out in NA, cause then everytime i come on these forums therell be spoilers eeeeeverywhere.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
maybe september...
maybe december...

you never know when kh2 europe-english will come out. heck, it may even come out a few seconds before midnight (not counting the 1 second break, which i think happened on the 2006 new year)

EDIT: *a few seconds before midnight for 2007 NEW YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back