• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kings note 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade39

hey u guys no at the end of kh2 , kairi gives sora i note from king mickey right, so any of u guys no what it says? just wondering, please dont be cruel

(?Cmurder?)

Well, Eliza has a point <3, but what im guessing is another adventure is coming up obviously xD

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i think its to warn them of danger, and i never saw them smiling, i just saw kairi looking worried while reading over sora's shoulder, and he was also frowning a little too. i tihnk its to warn them of something bad thats gonna happen.

Lexias08

No one nows wat it is their probly keeping it a secret till afte rthey make the next game.

Squall

Thats quite a suspense I wonder whats written on it,sure it was something important.But we will have to wait to check it out.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
No,no one knows what the letter says,the strange is that if you see closely,they are kinda smiling,anyways,you should wait and check everything new like the most guys here are doing...

I don't know if they were really smiling but they definately weren't frowning i'm just glad because the letter gives us hope for another game involving Sora and the gang

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Dear Sora,

I'm not sure why I send my letters in bottles but whatever. More to the point, it seems that you did not kill Xemnas, he just simply had the s*** kicked out of him, imagine that. Anyways your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to travel all around the universe (again) and search for his hideout. There his probably rounding up more nobodies to take Kingdom Hearts. Bring along Riku if you want just make sure you don't split up, the kid follows anyone who hands him a shinny keyblade. Oh and there is a long story about Xemnas I need to tell you about before you get started. Lets meet in Travers Town at 9:00 Saturday in front of Geppetto's house.

May the force be with you,
King Mickey

P.S. Donald and Goofy are on vacation so you are by yourself this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back