• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingsom Hearts theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baller4eva14

this topic is about ideas or thoeries of whats in kingdom hearts 2 here's mine
1.Riku's father is Ansem
2.Riku is somehow realated to Kairi something like brother's and sisters
3.Ansems dark side was cast off by Diz who is his good side and shutted him in Kingdom Hearts until he was able to contact Riku and possesed him with his new body
4.Riku's soul eater would turn into a heartless blade (or dark keyblade whatever you call it) and he will take Sora's keyblade (light) or mickey's and you get to use them in the final battle 5. The boy who holds both the light and dark keyblade would be in the orginazation you know Axle and the rest and you know the trailer with the two people one of them is Rikku well i think that's him
6.The organazation is leaded by Diz (Ansem's good side) and that;s all i can think of

so who thinks my theories are right

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
1.Riku's father is Ansem

Ummm no. Have you noticed skin tone?

Incest? I'm sure they wouldn't have that in the game....

3.Ansems dark side was cast off by Diz who is his good side and shutted him in Kingdom Hearts until he was able to contact Riku and possesed him with his new body

There is no good side. DiZ is Twilight. Ansem is Darkness. DiZ = Shell, Ansem = Heart.

4.Riku's soul eater would turn into a heartless blade (or dark keyblade whatever you call it) and he will take Sora's keyblade (light) or mickey's and you get to use them in the final battle

o.o;;; I couldn't even understand this. I say no.

5. The boy who holds both the light and dark keyblade would be in the orginazation you know Axle and the rest and you know the trailer with the two people one of them is Rikku well i think that's him

Umm that's an early concept of him and there are no signs of him being in the Org. now. So no.

6.The organazation is leaded by Diz (Ansem's good side) and that;s all i can think of

DiZ isn't Ansem's good side.

Melissa_SDI

Well...not me. I mean, Ansem can´t be Riku´s father...(One friend told me once that Riku looks like Ansem, but I think that´s nonsense)
I´m agree with this other theory: BHK is Sora´s replica...well something like a failed replica and its related to the Organization or with Naminé...
I think, the Castle Oblivion is an important place... but ¿who knows...?

Night Shadow

i agree w/melisa on the BHK was made by namine part but although i dont personaly tink so Ansem could be rikus pop

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Sephy being Riku's father is much more possible than Ansem being his father.

I mean come on. Then he says that Riku might be Kairi's sister which would make Ansem both their fathers.

CAN YOU SEE THE INCEST?!?!

JoeysGirl

you know what, i bet that cloud and aeris are sora's parents!!! yeah and ansem is sephiroths long lost brother.... o0o and cloud is goofy's son!!! BHK and Naminé are married!

yeah ok can we please stop trying to find such creepy relationships between the characters? :rolleyes: i mean the ansem is kairi's dad thing i can handle but all this is just getting weird. lol

JoeysGirl

incest means that two people are related too closely so they can't get married... but they still like eachother "that way" (or at least riku likes kairi)

black acid

Heros need Villains
baller4eva14 said:
this topic is about ideas or thoeries of whats in kingdom hearts 2 here's mine
1.Riku's father is Ansem
4.Riku's soul eater would turn into a heartless blade (or dark keyblade whatever you call it) and he will take Sora's keyblade (light) or mickey's and you get to use them in the final battle 5. The boy who holds both the light and dark keyblade would be in the orginazation you know Axle and the rest and you know the trailer with the two people one of them is Rikku well i think that's him

so who thinks my theories are right
all of your theory's are crap from the top to the bottem I would say why but it's just that oathion and kl already porved you worng. what anesm riku kairi?!? no you dumb dumb don't post till you get your facts straight. that's who I got friends

iluvriku

i did not understand anything you were saying. but if i could understand it i would say it sounded like BULL- loney!

black acid

Heros need Villains
Melissa_SDI said:
Well...not me. I mean, Ansem can´t be Riku´s father...(One friend told me once that Riku looks like Ansem, but I think that´s nonsense)
I´m agree with this other theory: BHK is Sora´s replica...well something like a failed replica and its related to the Organization or with Naminé...
I think, the Castle Oblivion is an important place... but ¿who knows...?
DAMN WHERE'S OTHION AND KL WHEN YOU NEED THEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back