• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KL's Rant of the Day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Lol nice KL. Well it's gonna get worse when even the slightest bit of information is released. Then everyone is gonna be like ZOMFG Sora is blahblahblah because blahblahblah and I learned from Nomura that blahblahblah is really blahhhh. Who gives a :cursing: . I don't. Maybe they should just close the kh2 forum lol. But that's where all the threads come from. Its the largest part of the forum.
Keep going, this is roflmfao funny.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Omfg I have like idk how many rants:

1. I'm not a girl. Don't believe my profile...I don't even know what it says x.x I'm a boy. 100% boy. I was born a boy. GTFOI. I AM A BOY NOT A GIRL. i HATE IT WHEN PPL SAY THAT. GOD. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? ANYONE WHO THINKS I'M A GIRL R U THAT DESPERATE? god >_>

2. Kikyo needs to be banned. She has said so much inappropriate stuff which is funny. No one likes her. She has no friends. She says her IP Address is her bathroom. She is a retarded <insert very very very very very bad words about her and her bald headed granny>. I swear to god. She is the fakest person on the chat. Plus she flunked a grade. She can't spell. She tries to act like a mod. She is a complete dumbass. OMFG. I can go on and on and on. I effing hate that girl *cough* son *cough* of a bisquit.

Chaotic_Countess

Website
www.freewebs.com
Heh.

So, this turns out to be a pretty interesting thread. For some reason, I think it's fun to read peoples rants.

However, I do want to say one thing. I do like Axel, but why should I sit here and type a full report on why I do? It's not like Sora fans, or Roxas, or, and especially, InuYasha fans haven't been guilty of the same thing.

C

Charlie

^
*Sighs* I remember that one post that I had made screaming at the people that were calling you a boy, and INSISTING that you were a "girl."

Anyway, I have and will always love this thread.

So please, .:KL:. DO continue your "What Grinds My Gears" ranting mentality.

black acid

Heros need Villains
you gotta Point. . .

.:KL:. said:
Omfg I have like idk how many rants:

1. I'm not a girl. Don't believe my profile...I don't even know what it says x.x I'm a boy. 100% boy. I was born a boy. GTFOI. I AM A BOY NOT A GIRL. i HATE IT WHEN PPL SAY THAT. GOD. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? ANYONE WHO THINKS I'M A GIRL R U THAT DESPERATE? god >_>

2. Kikyo needs to be banned. She has said so much inappropriate stuff which is funny. No one likes her. She has no friends. She says her IP Address is her bathroom. She is a retarded <insert very very very very very bad words about her and her bald headed granny>. I swear to god. She is the fakest person on the chat. Plus she flunked a grade. She can't spell. She tries to act like a mod. She is a complete dumbass. OMFG. I can go on and on and on. I effing hate that girl *cough* son *cough* of a bisquit.

it appers you're having more of an "napolian dynomite" moment then a "Grind my Gears" segment. . .none the less I agree. Kikiyo must die a Quick & powerful death apon a thousand landmine's(she's not worthy to die slow as you can see in my sig)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I agree...

Demyx, Zexion, and Larxene own Axel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back