• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Yurai

ES is so nice, you kick his ass, he gives you a Keyblade, and then you can go kick his ass AGAIN!!!!!!!
Why didnt it show the new keyblade......... I want to use his!

Josh

Silver Member
pssshhh hahhahaha howw many times do you have to fight him?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Do you HAVE to beat him again for something? Or was Nomura nice enough to learn from before and give you the option to fight the boss again for fun? I HATED how Sephiroth (for instance) was a one-time-fight.

I would assume you can fight him again since you could for the Organization members.

KingofKH

go to the youtube one i was just there and i showed it
read the description he tells everything

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Its not a keyblade.

The item is called ""Proof of Connection". Its doesn't do anything from what i hear.

Oh yeah, he said:

ES: I see. Your strength is... What I sensed in you is...

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
It might be a Keyblade, but I'm not sure. (Darn it...I need a good book filled with kanji...and a BIGGER CLIP OF THAT LAST character.)

The first part of it (tsunagari) means "connection" or "link" and the (no) part of it is possessive...and I have no idea about the last character.

EDIT: ^ Thank you!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Let me quote Mors, that person who translated.

Mors said:
ES: I see. Your strength is... What I sensed in you is...

I think the reward is called "Proof of Connection". It's as useful as the "Proof of Omega" in FFVIII. It doesn't seem to do anything apart from hint that Sora and the kinight were connected somehow.

-Yurai

EUREKA!!!IVE GOT IT!!!!!!! Its not a new keyblade, persay, but a Keyblade POWER!!!! Like how he can turn his blade into a hover thingy. Or Nomura anticipated us getting immediate video of this and made you view the key through some other way.
EDIT: oh.............crap.......... a keyblade would have been better...........

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
What did he sense in Sora? Is that all he says? Oh man.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
More translations from Mors:

Mors said:
Oooh, sorry, didn't see there was more :p

ES: So you have returned, young Keyblade user. I have no further power to give you. All I have is my hatred towards Xehanort. Will you allow me to engrave that into your heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back