• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Knight's journey: Likke of Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
chappie =3 hope you like t and please feel free to comment =3

Chapter Sixteen: Mystdia (Continuaton)

“What are you planning?”

Inside the castle, there was one peculiar room; nobody else beside Mason could enter. The room had been protected by a powerful barrier, which only allowed him alone to enter. The walls were colored white, as well as its flooring. Several pillars at the side of the room were also present, seemingly supporting the marble ceiling. In the center, a cage-like chamber laid still. In it was Collsiea, sound asleep.

“Trying to keep your powers from me won’t work… You’ll be the key, just you wait.”

Back at Mystdia…

“Your hometown?!” blurted Sora “How’d this place get like this? It’s totally destroyed.”

“Sora!” whispered Kairi, bumping him using her elbow “Don’t be rude!”

Rue came towards to Likke and Namine, and then carried Likke on his back. “Don’t worry, Kairi. It’s ok. It’s still unbelievably hard to believe how this place turned into a dump…”

“But how did it turn like this?” asked Riku, gazing at a nearby house, which was destroyed totally. Dust accompanied a gust of wind which blew suddenly, which headed to the broken-down castle. Rue started to walk, still carrying Likke on his back, towards the castle.

“Follow me. I’ll explain on the way.”

Time seemed endless as they trekked down a worn path, with buildings eroding on the sides of what used to be a street. Minutes seemed like forever, with the scenery having a feeling of sadness and grief. The sight was really depressing. Kairi stayed close to Sora, Namine did the same and stayed close to Roxas. Reaching the castle grounds, Rue stopped, looking to his shoulder. Likke started waking up; yawning and rubbing her eyes.

“Welcome back to the world of the living.” said Rue “How was your nap?”

“Huh... nap?” Likke responded sleepily while rubbing her eyes, “Fine I guess… are you carrying me?”

“Yeah… what’s your point?”

“Ok, I’m still dreaming… this can’t happen in real life.” she replied sarcastically.

“Want me to drop you?” he responded with a grin. “It would hurt when you fall.”

“Nah… I’ll get off by myself, thank you.”

Rue then bent down so Likke could get off. Likke then started stretching, and continued to rub her eyes. The others caught up with them, and were relieved to see Likke awake and alright. Riku then walked toward to Likke, asking her if she felt fine. She smiled and said she was fine.

The surrounding bothered her, which made her ask. Rue scratched the back of his head and looked away. He felt unsure whether to tell that this was their home world. Likke might freak and start saying ‘How the heck did this place turn like this?! What happened?! Answer me, Rue!!’, or start crying again.

“Well? Aren’t you going to say anything?” demanded Likke “Hello? Still there?”

“If you promise not to freak out, I’ll tell.”

“Uh… sure.”

“… Positive you won’t freak?” Rue continued to ask, still unsure.

“Yes. Now, won’t you tell? It’s getting tense all the sudden.”

“… Are you really-”

“Tell me or I’m gonna pummel you!” Likke grinned, cutting him off. “What’s with you?”

Rue rubbed his forehead, then sighed. She’d have to know sooner or later anyway. He then motioned her to come near, which she did, and whispered to her ear. Likke’s jaw dropped, and started to look around. She suddenly felt depressed, and kept quiet. Rue was partially surprised when Likke didn’t freak--like he thought, but understood her.

“Say Rue…” said Likke softly.

“What’s up?”

She looked at Rue with her bright-brown eyes. She felt mixed expressions run on her heart. “Can you tell me… about this place? I… want to know.”

Rue smiled, taking Likke’s hand and pointing at the castle in front of them.

“Sure. All your questions can be answered there. Come on.”

Sora and the others followed them. They then can get some answers and probably a clue on how to stop the heartless attacks. Although, they weren’t the only ones in Mystdia. A cloaked figure stood hidden on one of the buildings near the castle. He watched as they entered, placing his hands on his pockets.

He smirked saying, “This time… you all will die.”

[√]Genuflect
uhh...mystidia??
i remember that place...it's in FF5 or FF4...

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
oooooo *looks back and yells out* ITSSSSS ALLL GOOOD XD I CAN WAIT *doesnt look and turns forward to realize.... I just hit the ground in a faceplant* XD

*peels head off the ground and says* LOOK MOM!! IM ROAD KILL!!! HAA HAA HAAAA!!! XD

^; sry about that tad bit of ordeal^^ just had to^^; couldnt resist^^; but like me said take ALL the time you need^^ me and everyone else will wait^^

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
O.O *blinks 3 times*

O.O um.... Black Wings. ......Remember...........Robots.....Pandas.......GAAAAH XD TOOO MUCH >.< *head expands to the brink of explosion* GAAAAAAH XD

if you need ideas, we can disscuss over PM and see if we can get you to come up with somethin XD o_O ur choice though^^........ *head deflates* ahhhh much better ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back